Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's (young) Blood on the Dance Floor (( CountofTuscany and I))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Caitlyn passed the bouncer at the door as she flashed her fake ID. She hadn't really been at the club scene before, but her best friend got her an ID and begged her to come. She and her friend entered the club, the music pounding through the speakers. She sat at a table as her friend went to get some sodas.

Caitlyn looked around the club and smiled at some of the guys that were eying her. Soon her friend came back with the sodas and they started talking. Before long someone came and asked her friend to dance leaving her at the table alone, sipping her drink and listening to the music.

Alexander and his group of friends had a type of ritual, party at someone's house on Friday, and then go out clubbing on Saturday, and they haven't gotten bored of it yet. They had entered the club like always, they were pretty known here, it was a classic stop. This place was known to have good quality women, and that's what every man should be after, or so he andhis friends always thought. Today the group was an uneven number, not too good for going out to clubs, and today it was his turn to go solo.

He could see in one corner a pair of friends that were looking to score with another pair of girls in that corner. He took a good glance and saw a lonely girl at a table, sipping on her drink. He didn't wait too long to take iniciative, even though inpairs was best, sometimes going solo had it's great treasures. He walked to the table, slowly and casually, eyeing the girl, he smiled at her, and took a seat right next to her. Due to the music being so loud he had to kidn of yell where se said, "Hey there, mind if I join you while I wait for my friends?"

Caitlyn eyed a group of guys walk into the club and looked at the one who was standing alone up and down. He was hot, hotter than most of the guys at her high school. She sipped her drink and broke her gaze. When he started walking towards her she felt butterflies in her stomach. She had no idea how older women acted when guys approached them.

When he asked if he could sit, she tried her best to sound older. "No, go ahead." she said and smiled. "Liz is busy any way, it might be nice to have someone to talk to." she took another sip of her coke. "Caitlyn, by the way." she said and smiled at him.

As he sat, he sat down very confidently. Alex was a tall fellow, around 6'03" with shot buzz cut black hair. He sat back, looking at her, liking her style very much, he had a wierd thing for alternative girls. "Nice to meet you." He said with a smile and a nod. He wore a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. He had forgotten to get something to drink, but he would wait for now, probably once they got out on the dance floor.

He saw another friend in the other direction and smiled as he ried to persuade a girl to dance with him, while his partner was already dancing with someone else. He laughed and said to Catilyn, "Now look over there," pointing at his friend, "Bet you a shot that the girl over there will end up dancing with him anyways." He turned to Catilyn to see her reaction. If he knew his friend correctly, he had a gift of persuasion, it was just hard for him to get an initial yes.

She smiled. She had never had anything to drink before, but if she said she didn't drink he might find it a little strange. But, there was always the chance that he won, and she wasn't able to buy alcohol yet. Her ID said she was only 18. "Uhmm... alright." she said, hoping to hell that she didn't dance with him.

She brushed her hair out of her face and leaned back against the chair of the booth and, watched the two people at the far corner of the room. Liz moved over to his friend and started chatting it up, trying to get his attention from the first girl he was eying. Leave it to Liz... maybe I'll win after all... she thought.

Suddenly as his friend was just about to get her, someone new appears, and Alex frowned. He turned over to Catilyn and said, "Hey that's interference, the bet's off." He said with a smile afterwards, but mabe she wouldn't get off the hook so easily. He looked over at her and said, "But I tell you what, let's leave it at a draw and I'll get us both a shot." He looked over at her with a wink. Something about her drwe him, as if she had something the other girls inhere didn't, and he couldn't exactly know what that was.

Before she could even reply Aex was already on his feet and on the way to the bar. He knew the bartender so she got him his drinks fast, he paid and winked goodbye, she blew him a kiss... okay so he didn't "just" knew him, maybe there had been a little more once. As he returned he brought at the table two shots of tequila to start the night. He set hers in front of her and added, "You can tahnk me later." He said with sly smile. "Follow me on 3... 1, 2...3!"He said and took the shot of tequila. The liquid passed through his tongue with a foul taste that only meant future pleasure for the min, burnign all the way down his throat. He gasped for air and looked at Catilyn's reaction.

Caitlyn smiled at his reaction to Liz interrupting his friend's pick up. "Interference, hell, she's ten times better looking than that other chick." she said and smiled. "Hell, I'd do her and I don't even swing that way." Caitlyn laughed and brushed her hair out of her face. When he offered to get her a shot anyway she felt her stomach drop. She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle the alcohol, but knowing it was going to be awkward if she didn't drink it she waited for him to come back.

She picked up the shot glass when he came back and smiled. When he counted down she swallowed the awful liquor and felt like she was going to die. She quickly took a sip of her coke and washed the taste out of her mouth. "God that's awful." she said finally. She laughed and bit her lip. "I prefer fruitier tasting drinks." she said, trying to stay on the 'I'm to young to be in a club' radar. She smiled at him and looked back over to Liz and laughed. "Liz looks like she's having fun with your buddy." she said and smiled at Alex.

Alex smiled and merely laughed at Catilyn, she seeme innocent in a way, but her attire showed that she had so much more to show off for him. He looked to where she ha pointed, and laughed a little. A warrior spirit rose form within him, and as he turned to Catilyn, staring her right at in the eye and inspired by his previous though, Alex leaned in a little closer and asked, "Oh yeah? You jealous?" He winked at her and extened his hands to grab hers. He would buy her more drinks later, but first he had to see how good she was on the dance floor. He stood and waited for her to stand, then tugging lightly on the way to the dance floor right next to Liz and his friend Jake. As he arrived going between people, he winked at him and waved, giving Liz a friendly smile.

"Let's just all have fun tonight!" He said loudly so that everyone could hear. Alex pulled his girl in front of him still not letting go of her hand, making her twirl for him in front of him. He smiled widley after letting go an dletting the beat of the dance music get to him. He was probably one of the best dancers out of his group and really knew how to move when it came to music. After the first shot it seemed that the fire was starting to heat up.

"Jealous of Liz?" she asked and laughed. "Why would I be, you're so much better looking than he is." she smirked and winked. She laughed as he tugged at her hand, leading her to the dance floor next to Liz and her partner. "Hey Lizzy." she said and smiled. The girl smiled at her and nodded in approval.

Caitlyn laughed as he spun her around. "Alex.." she said and blushed. She draped her arms around his neck and smiled as the started to dance. She ground against him gently, her eyes shining. She was having a lot of fun. She let the music move her, dancing with Alex, her body rubbing against his. "So, how am I doing?" she asked, laughing.

And Catilyn really knew how to take the ropes too, by placing her arms around his neck, they both began to dance very closely. Hey body fit his perfectly as the music began to sway them from side to side. She would grind against him quite nicely, he knew what that could mean. As she asked he looked down at her and grabbed her by the hand once more, making her spin nicely between everyone, but not the entire 360 degrees. He made her stop half way and placed his hands n her hips, bringing her ass into him, and dancing her from behind.

Leaning his head into her ear he said, "Oh very nicely." And then dropped his head down other neck, as he pushed some hair aside and began to smell her neck, brushing the tip of his nose against her skin. At this point the music had gotten pretty hot, and people around were in the same mood as they were. He loed the way she semlled and pulled her body even closer, grinding her slightly from behind.

She continued to grind against him, her heartbeat getting faster. She smiled and looked up at him. As he spun her she chuckled, bumping her ass gently against his crotch as he stopped her. She danced, keeping her ass close to his crotch as they kept grinding, his hands on her hips. "Mmm Alex." she whispered out as his nose gently touched her skin. The feel of his breath against her sensitive skin drove her wild and she smirked. When he pulled her closer she moved and dipped her ass against the front of his pants. "Glad you're enjoying it." she said and placed her hands on his, licking her lips slightly. She knew she was getting turned on, and she wondered if he was feeling the same.

And her actions all indicated that she was having just a good time as he was. Alex smiled as they danced, her ass into his croch each time a little harder, as he was coyingly smelling her, he couldn't help but want a little more. Her hand on his only meant that she was comfortable and possibly looking for more of his touch. He smirked and lingered behind her ear as he whispered, "What if I..." but before he finished the sentence his head lowered back to the spot wher he had been to kiss her neck lightly, and then landing a big kiss on her neck, beginning to suck on it lightly.

He pulled his head back as he smiled, he looked the the side and little miss 'Lizzy' was makign out widely with his friend, looks like they too got along great. Back to Catilyn, Alex stuck one of his hands into her pants, pulling her as close to him as he could, there was no escape now. He grund back against her into her ass, starting get turned on by her friskyness. "So tell me..." He said closely to her ear as thy daned er so closely, "are you single?" He was just trying to see how far she would go.

She inhaled sharply as his lips touched her neck and she let out a soft moan. "What if you, what...?" she asked curiously. She continued to dance with him and as soon as his hand slipped into her pants, her eyes opened wide. She continued dancing, loving the feel of his hands so close to her most sensitive parts. "I'd do you even if I wasn't." she said and rubbed against him playfully.

He lowly laughed into her ears adding, "Sounds like a plan." His head snuck behind her back, Alex pulled her body as close as he could as he pushed her hair to front and began to suck on the back of her neck agressively. After a quick passionate rage, he plled back and took his hand off her pocket. Grabbing her hand once more he turned her back around so they could dance, only this time he left some space in between them. He looked up into the lights, and closed his eyes as he began to dance once more, and then back down at Catilyn with a huge smile, all as if nothing had happened between them, he was having a great time with her though.

She let out a soft moan and smiled, her body tingling with each new touch. She bent her head down slightly, allowing him more access to her neck. After he finished sucking on her neck and turned her around again, she smiled at him. She laughed and moved to dance with him again, her hips still gyrating. She winked and laughed, loving how much fun it was dancing with him. She wasn't sure where this would lead, and honestly she didn't care wither way. It was just so much fun letting loose for once.

As he continued to dance with her, he could tell from her eyes that she was having a genuinely good time, and that made him glad, it was all that matter, it was the reason why everyone was here. And just as Alex had expected it, Catilyn began to get closer on her own. Her hips magnetized to his, always pushing her body into his, he had to admit this girl really new how to turn someone on fire. One of his arms suddenly wrapped around her waist to bring her entire body against his, and they continued to dance, grinding very vividly in front of everyone else, who were practically doing the same thing. He knew he could kiss her right now, but for some reason he wanted to wait a little bit more, tease her a little, make her beg for it a bit perhaps. He aligned his face to hers and stared at her eyes deeply, trying to connect. He slowly pushed his face forward, until then suddenly going to her ear to whisper, "Not so fast kitty." His other hand went around to grab her ass lightly.

She continued to brush against him, her eyes shining happily as they danced. She wrapped her arms around him and smirked when he brought her closer. She leaned in and nibbled gently on his ear before whispering, "Looks like I'm turning you on." she said and smiled seductively. She moved her hands to his chest and leaned into him. When she saw him leaning in she figured he was trying to kiss her and she moved in slowly also. When his mouth veered to her ear she chuckled. "Oh, you're such a tease." she said and laughed lightly at his words. She licked her lips and moved her head slightly. "Well, it's a good thing I take what I want." she said and moved in, planting her lips on his, kissing him heatedly, as they danced.

He was a bit surprised, it seemed like she too could generate fun and heat between them. He smiled as he felt her nibbling, he was too getting very turned on by the situation. His hands firmly around her as she replied to his action, he smiled as he thought about what would be to come from her, it was as if both knew how this night was going to end, and yet both advanced. "Oh really?" He asked, and before anything else could be said, he felt her lips passionately fighting to give love against his. He accepted them happily. His hand around her waist crawled up to her back to bring her body towards him, while he did not let go of her, kissing back just as wildly. Her kiss was slightly different from what he was used to, but none the less, very fun. When he pulled back he let his hand around her ass grab it more firmly, feeling her goods.

She felt the heat from his kiss and smiled. "Really." she said softly, her hands resting on his hips. She let her lips linger against his once the kiss was broken, her body still close to his. As he continued to feel up her ass she pressed herself closer. "Thought you might like that." she said and winked playfully. She let her arms stay wrapped loosely around his waist and she smiled. "So, you game for more?" she asked curiously, wanting to go a little further with him. She noticed Liz and his friend were already gone, and to be honest she wanted to leave with him too.

He smiled as she stayed close to him, her body was pretty tight, much tighter than what he was used to, and that key detail drove him wild. She too seemed to be quite a tease, asking for more, Alex thought he would not be able to resist himself much longer... actually not at all. "Sure am." He said replying her with a wink. He could probably tell that this night would be victorious, and he didn't even know he was breaking any laws. "Just maybe..." He said quite slyly, he wanted to know just how far she was willing to go. He grabbed one of her hands, and began to pull her towards the door. Right before they got to the exit between the people he stopped and whispered into her ear, "Not turning back now."

She smiled. "Cool, because I know I'm up for more." she smirked and cocked her head slightly. When he took her hand and led her to the door she gave herself a small nod of success and looked at him. "I wouldn't dream of turning back." she said and moved closer to him. "We past the point of no return almost 20 minutes ago." she said and winked. She couldn't believe she was about to have sex with an older man. She just hoped he was none the wiser at the end of the night. "Let's get out of here." she said and smiled.

"I like your attitude." He said admitting as he took the lead once more, pulling her through the exit. They exited the club between a pair of bouncers and a long line. The night outside was just starting for the pair, as there was a light breeze. He smiled, liking how this had turned out. Not letting go of her hand he turned to the left, his car was parked right at the end of the block. Luckily he came alone in his car, the rest of his friends were probably already at an after party. Looking back at Catilyn, Alex couldn't help but stop and looked at Catilyn in the light now. She was much hotter with light, and her face seemed a bit younger, but that was even better, his cock was ready to receive her joyfully. He pulled her forward and planted her a kiss on the lips, wrapping his arms around her waist.

She smiled at him and brushed her black hair out of her face. "I'm glad." she said and walked with him out to his car. She was happy that he thought she was hot enough to go home with. When he pulled her closer she smiled, kissing him back, her hand traveling to the front of his pants. "I can't wait." she said softly, her dark green eyes shining slightly. She let her fingers linger there for a couple seconds before she broke away from the kiss, a small smile on her face. She wondered where Liz was at the moment, but it didn't matter. She knew she made out better tonight than Liz could have hoped for. She brushed her hair out of her face and opened the door to his car, not wanting to wait longer than was necessary.

As she was there, teasing him, he couldn't help but want more from her, this girl must be a fucking devil in bed. All he wanted to do now was fuck her into his bed until sunrise, and probably continue going. He smirked as she explicitly made it clear they were going all the way. He got into his car with a giant smile, placing his hand on her lap he squeezed it hard saying, "I can't wait to taste this." He said with a wink, and turned on the engine with an aggressive roar. He turned on the radio and said, "You take care of that." With a wink, and began to take his car out of the parking space, and drove towards his home.

She nodded and moaned slightly as his hand landed to rest on her pussy. "I can't wait for you to taste it." she said and smirked, feeling her blood beginning to boil, anxious to get into bed with him. She knew if her parents knew what she was about to do there'd be hell to pay, but at this point in time it didn't matter. She wanted him, and she knew that he wanted her too. Even if it was for this one night, she wanted to let loose, have fun, and spend the night with him. She smiled at him and licked her lips.

Back
Top Bottom