Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodlust (DeathsDisciple and Dark_Times)

She ignores him and continues walking leaving her disapering bloody foot prints behind, her red cloak swirling in the wind. "i dont need you to console me, im not helpless." she says trying to hide her panic.

The pain of her feet begins to numb but she trudges on, her limp getting more pronounced. "my place isnt to far from the woods. And even for selfish reasons, i thank you anyways"

"Well my dear, if I know people like I do, you're going crazy right now, I mean after all it's you who they can harm, not me, but that's the good thing, see I don't stop until a job is done right and done well", he smiled, "And hey, maybe I did it for you...as part of my reason".

DD smiles where he cant see her. Schooling her face into a scowl she turns. "come on lets get out of this forest."

Vyran shrugged, "Sure, I have no business here anymore, perhaps this town will have a bar, I need a stiff drink", he chuckled to himself, his metabolism would burn up the alcohol before it could do anything.

"Yeah, a bit of rest is kind of what I'd need right about now", he was more mentally tired than anything else, today had been very strange. He turned to her, "What do you call yourself?".

"I am DD." She said with a mass amount of hatred in her voice. She walks towrds town the buildings getting livelyer as they walk.

"DD", he drew out each sound as though speaking a foreign language, "So, you mind telling me about that strange voice earlier, I'll need to know all these things if you expect my trust and protection". He was a cautious being, and did not like his time being wasted, and so he wanted to know everything about anything.

She turns and studies his face,memorizing in a second excately what he looked like. "That was Death. He is my 'creator'. He created me to take the souls to the underworld to the edge of the Lake of Souls to sail on to Hades."

She looks away from him and utter sadness fills her voice. "I was never 'born'. I'm not even human or I never was." she sighs. "Some of us dont like being the monsters. i mean look at me im pretty much Death it self."

Vyran grinned, "Well now, if you guys are interested in souls, then I guess I'm keeping you in business with the amount I have killed over my existence", he ran his fingers over the hilt of his sword, "With the help of my blade here of course". He looked around slowly, he could here sounds of a fight nearby, "Hmph, pathetic human competitions of strength, I should destroy them, show them how weak and ignorant they really are".

"Why do you scoff at the humans? Are you not like them in some way or other?" she asked quietly. "And there is always a soul to be taken, doesnt quite mean you keep us in buisness." She add nonchalontly

Back
Top Bottom