Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodlust (DeathsDisciple and Dark_Times)

Dark_Times

Star
The forest was almost deathly silent this night, the only figure around appeared to be human. He was crouched low to the ground, tracing the outline of a set of tracks with his fingers. The figures name was Vyran, and he was tracking a group with at least one lycan within its ranks, he would catch up with them by sunrise at his current pace.

Vyran stood slowly, his white hair shimmering in the moonlight, he began to walk forward following the tracks. He could feel his thirst growing, and this was not a good sign as it would cloud his thoughts. Vyran broke into a run, perhaps if he caught up with them sooner he could make use of the humans within this group.

"Why the hell they gotta be in a forest." DD mutters to the ghost beside her. Silently, she glides bare foot through the trees. The pain searing through her feet help keep her head clear, reminding her she is human (for the most part) the black of her jeans blends in with the shadows along with the black corset she has on. The blood red cloak swirling around her makes her smile slightly. Whomever's soul she was taking...who ever it might be at least she was taking them straight to hell. that thought almost made her giddy.

"Because you pissed off the big man." Malice mutters back drifting beside her. Malice was DD's best friend, the first soul she had to take and couldnt. He killed everyone at the lawyers office that fired him then triped over a body and fell out a 18th story window. And for some reason his soul wasnt accepted into hell nor could she take him to heaven. So he was for ever trapt in a Limbo type of place.

"oh shut up."[/color] DD snarls, stalking into the forest. she could hear all kinds of things, animals, birds, familys camping. There was a distant faint sound of some one running. Confused she starts to run smoothly between trees. The bloody foot printsshe was leaving behind her, slowly started to evaporate.

Vyran launched himself up into the trees, bounding from branch to branch, he adjusted his position to make less noise. As his speed increased he began to close in on the group, his thirst was causing him to become somewhat feral. His hands would be all he would need to dispatch the humans, but for Lycan he always carried his sword, hand crafted many centuries ago.

Some of the Lycan even believe that his sword holds magical properties, though none who have even encountered it have lived to speak of it. All the information the hand to go on was the trail of death he left behind him as he continued on his quest to eliminate the Lycan race from the face of the Earth.

DD wanders upon the edge of a group, lycan and human. She stands in the shadows and watches them wondering if any of these people was her mark. she couldnt tell if any of them was destiend for hell.

"Why does this have to be so fucking complicated."

Vyran took the first of the human guards and quenched his thirst, as he rose silently he could sense the presence of something else, something powerful. He began to move silently around the group silently killing the humans, then he emerged out of the shadows to confront the Lycan.

"Lycan, your race have no place in the world, I do not care much for hiding myself from the humans, I can still be trusted", he drew his sword, "You however, are nothing more than a large dog, and you shall die like one". He moved towards the Lycan in a blur, his blade emerging from the Lycan's back, as he dropped the corpse he turned to face the direction of whatever was watching.

"Show yourself!", he sheathed his sword and stood there waiting.

DD steps out of the forest applauding sarcasticly. "really? i mean really?" Shaking her head. she walks right up to him and yells. "NOW HOW AM I SUPOSED TO KNOW WHOS SOUL TO TAKE!!!" She punches him in the chest. "aggravating stupid mortals." she turns to walk away.

He grabbed her and pulled her backwards, most would have been cast to the ground by that amount of force, "Mortal? Who are you calling mortal, I am Vyran Wolfsbane, father of the Vampire race and I most certainly am not a mortal". He drew his sword, "How many of them can do this", he drove his own blade through his chest and fell to his knees, smiling to whole time. "See you soon", he disintegrated into dust and all fell silent again, then slowly but surely the dust began to move and form itself back into his body shape, then in a flash of light he was once again standing, unharmed.

DD snorts. "nice trick buddy, but your talking to death. theres nothing i havent seen." She acts all nonchalalont but her heart was racing. "cant there really be someone out there who couldnt die? i mean sure vampires are immortal but they can still did, same for lycans..." she thinks to her self. Staring up into his face she actually stutters. "wait did you say Vyran Wolfsbane?"

"The very same, I lead the vampire forces during the great war, I crushed those pathetic dogs", his eyes narrowed, "Oh, and before you try anything funny, may I remind you that I am a soulless being, you have no command over me". He then picked his sword up from the ground and sheathed it again, "Who's your friend", he gestured toward the ghost.

"whoa! whoa whoa whoa? you can see him?" she gestures towards Malice. "thats impossible only im supossed to see him." she turns away muttering to her self. "then again you've been sent to take a soul from a souless being."

Malice snorts. "im Malice. Her best friend."

DD repremands him. "Hush Malice." She slides what she calls "the reaper" out of its back sheath. About 17inchs long the machette was jsut about bigger than her.

"Sheath your weapon, you have no need of it, and tell whoever commands you that they may give up, they shall never have me", he smiled, clearly he was being underestimated here. His hearing was sharp enough to pick up the sound of a birds wings from miles away, his sense of smell could tell between the soil in one area and the soil in another.

He slowly drew his sword, "If you insist on violence though, my blade will do sufficiently to end the existence of any being, aside from myself, that is a mystery I shall not explain".

"Ah put that up, you cant kill me. and no one and i mean NO ONE controls me." she says stubbornly. shooting Malice a glare when he laughs.

She slices her palm making sure that her blood coats the blade and closing her eyes, she breathes in. "Death i call upon you." She stares into the blade waiting. A shadow of a mans face shows up. in no way you looked at it you couldnt tell what he looked like. "what is this shit D?" She asks.

Vyran laughed quietly, "At the end of your leash are you?", he calmly walked forwards, "Whether you live or not does not matter, my blade will remove you from existence, your power becomes my power". He smiled slowly and turned to the ghost, "Try to explain to your friend, she is wasting her time, I am above her and whoever commands her".

Malice laughs "Good luck man. She never listens to me." He drifts a little bit away and catching DD's eye tosses up the peace sign, and fades away returning to the limbo realm.

DD looks down into the blade. "Why have you sent me to take the soul of a soulless man? What kinda game are you playin?"

A deep hoarse voice comes from the blade instantly making the air seem colder, more depressing. "Nameless, Is Vyran still with you or did he leave?"

"still here." she mutters looking up at the man in front of her. The voice continues. "Well, Namless, you and Vyran were brought together because together you two will create the beginning of a new race."

"DO WHAT?" DD yells into her blade. "us two? make a baby? thats what your telling me?" she looks up wide eyed at Vyran

Vryan raised an eyebrow, "Talking to your blade, and thinking about conceiving a child for me", he chuckled, "You sure are an interesting woman". He slowly spun his sword, a low crackling sound could be heard as it cut through the air, "Care to explain to me what is going on, because crazy people are not high on my list of non-kills".

DD sighs. "i forgot you cant hear him let me see your hand" she reaches out for his hand. "ill make so you can hear him and he will fuckin explain what the hell he's talking about."

"and im not crazy asshole"

Vyran kept his blade ready and held out his other hand, "You'll forgive my suspicions, most people I meet want me dead for my crimes", he laughed. This was a particularly strange event, though on the bright side his thirst had been quenched and his mind was clear, for now at least.

Quick as lightning she slices his hand and rubs his blood on the blade, showing him the face that was in the blade. "i dont want to kill you Vyran." The voice said from the blade. "i have a prophecy for you two."

DD smirks. "beleive im not crazy now?

Vyran stopped his blade in mid swing as he saw the face, "What is this!?", he lowered his sword as his hand healed, "Speak quickly, I am here of my own will and have a duty to fulfill". He sheathed his sword, as it was clear it would not be needed, "Either you're sane or I've just lost my mind".

DD laughs " im sane."

Death speeks once again. "there will be a lot of creatures after Nameless, they have a wepon, like a dagger, that will kill her. The two of you will create a life, a child that will be born of both your powers, it will not be able to die like Vyran, and it will be able to take souls like Nameless. This must happen. you must create this life or the world, life it self as we know it will no longer exsist."

Vyran chuckled coldly, "You want me to grant my power to a child to save a world that has rejected me for centuries, I lack a soul, and so you can not harm me, give me one good reason why I should save this world". Obviously he harbored much hatred, so much had happened during his life time to build all of it up within him, very few knew anything of his story.

"if you do not, then you will be the last person standing on this earth. and Nameless will be slaughterd. Her blood will be on your hands. If she dies then no souls can be taken, and everyone suffers untill the whole world is gone. which means you'll be left with no was to die and no food."

DD stands there her body suddenly weak as the blade jsut becomes a blade once again. "im gonna ...die." She falls her her knees. She'd be alive for 1100 years and now she was going to die? That was cruel. Why her? why now? Just simply "Why?" Tears start to stream silently down her face.

Vyran growled, "I bet this has something to do with those fucking Lycan", he then walked over to the girl, and helped her stand, "Look, you are not going to die, it looks like I need to keep you alive, and I don't fail". He was never really good at consoling anyone, and he hoped that would do the job, or at least help.

Shaking her head she trys to streangthen herself. She sighs. "im sorry you were draged into this." she shivers. "but do you think we can get out of these woods? she looks down at her bloody feet.

"I think i could use some bandages. And Ally needs to be fed." she turns and limps though the trees. "thank you, though btw. thank you."

"He brushed past her and searched the undergrowth for a few seconds, he emerged with strange looking leaves, "Here, these should help with you feet, and it's not far to the edge of the forest, plus there's a town nearby". He couldn't bring himself to explain he was only doing this for himself.

Back
Top Bottom