Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

((It's one of my all time favorite names.))

Lilith smiled deviantly. "Sex? Sounds promising. But tell me, how'd you get this sweet little angel to do this?" she asked, finding it quite odd that an angel was so into sex. "And the resistance? How did this resistance come about, and what is considered the good of the world?"

Mariska let out a moan, but tried to stay quiet, not wanting to interrupt Darian's conversation with the other woman. It was damn near impossible though as his cock continued to pound into her ass.

(I have an image for Hunter but its not much angelic.)

"The resistance is a group that is willing to end war between good and evil and let there be neutrality in the world. And she does this willingly...surprisingly...angels can be nice little sluts like this one." He continued to pound into her ass even as his cum began to ooze out of her asshole.

((that's alright.))

Lilith nodded. "I see. Well, sex is one of the greatest perks to that, so I think I will join." She watched as Darian released his seed into Mariska. "Slutty angels? Who would have thought." she smiled at Mariska. "You're a cute little specimen. Do you like women too?" she asked

Mariska looked at the demon woman in front of her and nodded. "Y..Yes. And so does Dahlia." she said softly, trying to regain her composure after the pounding she just went through. "Dahlia? And who is that?" Lilith asked. "S...she's the one who's carrying our master's baby." Mariska added.

(On front page.)

Darian slid himself out of Mariska and let her onto the ground, into the pond water. Moving over to Lilith, still naked, he grabbed her hand gently and smiled to her. "My lord would love you to join...now then, if you would follow me...we can see how many other people can get into this, if he so wishes..." Turning to Mariska, he smiled to her. "Lets go Mariska...we've still got to do that other thing I said you should do."

Mariska smiled and laughed, climbing out of the pond, grabbing her clothes and following them. "Alright." she said, wondering how she'd take on 8 demons at once. She looked at Lilith and smiled slightly, eying her body. "You're quite sexy." she said to Lilith. Lilith turned and smiled at Mariska. "So are you, darling. The name's Lilith by the way." she said to Darian and Mariska.

Darian did introductions for everyone who had joined them thus far. By now, they had reached the secret entrance/exit to the Church and crawled inside to see Hunter. "Great. You found another woman." He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Don't mind him...he isn't into sex as much as the rest of us. He's here to protect Dahlia moreover have sex."

Mariska laughed at Darian's comment. "There was a time when sex was all he was about. But since Dahlie moved on he's been kind of mopey." she whispered to Lilith. Lilith nodded and smiled at Hunter. "Well, it's good to meet you Hunter." she said. "I'm here if you change you're mind though. I'd hate to see a body like yours go to waste." she said and laughed lightly. "So when will we get to meet the stars of this resistance?" Lilith asked.

"You've met all but the lord and Dahlia, the rest are just...minions." Hunter said before going to get Nathan, who was asleep with Dahlia. Upon being awaken, Nathan got out to see this new recruit. Eyes widening, he smiled as he saw it was Lilith. "Long time no see Lilith...its been far too long."

Lilith looked at Nathan and smiled slightly. "Doth my eyes deceive me? Nathan, darling." she said and laughed lightly, walking over to him. "It has been quite a long while. So you're the lord and master now?" she said and crossed her arms.

Dahlia heard voices and stood up, brushing her hair out of her eyes as she walked out of the 'bedroom'. "Mmm.." she stretched and noticed the demon woman. "Hello, I'm Dahlia." she said. Lilith nodded and smiled as she saw the small bump. "Ah, I see why Nathan decided to impregnate you." she said, a half smile spreading on her face. "You look like you'd make very cute children." She smiled and circled around Dahlia. "Quite beautiful, in fact." She commented, mainly to Nathan.

"Thank you. Dahlia is my pride and joy, I wouldn't know what I'd do if anyone were to hurt her." He said as he moved over to wrap an arm around Dahlia, kissing her on the cheek. "So Lilith...you're here to help us then? Interesting...you always could make men and women happy...lets see if you still can later on." He said winking to her.

Lilith nodded and smiled at Nathan. "Well, I'm glad you could find someone who makes you happy, Nathan." she said and smirked. "Nathan, dear, do you really think I lost my touch?" she asked, smiling slyly. "And yes, I'd be glad to help protect this delicious little treat." she said, smiling at Dahlia. Dahlia smiled back at her and then at Nathan. "How do you know Lilith, love?" she asked him.

"Lets just say...we used to be sexfriends back when we first died and had to attend classes on how to serve Lucifer...Lilith, lets start with your initiation...Hunter, Darian...I'll need your help." He said smirking. Darian nodded where Hunter sighed and shrugged, agreeing to help.

Lilith nodded and moved towards Darian and Hunter. "What would you like me to do, Nathan?" she asked, a small smile on her face. Dahlia moved towards one of the windows, staring out of it, a frown growing on her face. She could start to feel the discourse starting to form, news of the child having gotten around. While no one knew it was her, yet, she was scared. She placed her hands on her stomach and sighed. "I'll protect." she whispered to the growing life within her.

Nathan smiled as he led the three of them into the room Nathan and Dahlia had just come out of. Pushing Lilith onto the bed, he smirked while all three guys began to strip. Darian looking as if he was following orders and Hunter had an annoyed look on his face. "Now its your turn baby." Nathan said smirking to her.

Lilith watched the three of them getting naked. "Aww Hunter, smile. You look amazing." she said and winked, stripping down, smiling at the three men once they were all naked. Dahlia watched them enter the room and for some reason anger started to flare up. She moved and sat in one of the chairs in the pulpit, looking blankly into the room ahead of her. Mariska walked towards her. "What's the matter love?" she asked, brushing hair out of Dahlia's face. "I dunno... it just seems like... that woman and Nathan had a history.. what if she tries to steal him away." Mariska smiled and shook her head. "I doubt that'll happen, babe." she said and sat next to her best friend. "He loves you, you know that." Dahlia looked away. "Yeah, so did Hunter." she said simply.

Once she was naked, Nathan motioned for Darian and he nodded as he moved over to Lilith and began to eat away at her pussy. "Guess I know who goes next." Hunter mumbled as he moved over and straddled Lilith, playing with her breasts as Nathan stood there, watching.

Lilith, moved slightly, getting a little more comfortable. She moaned as two of the three started playing with her. She looked up at Nathan and smirked. "Aren't you going to join?" she asked and licked her lips. Mariska sighed. "Hunter was a different story, you know that." she said. "He didn't know what he had. Nathan does." Dahlia looked at her best friend. "I.. I guess you're right, but it isn't him I'm worried about, she seems like she'd stop at nothing to get him back."

Nathan smiled and shook his head. "I'll join in later...for now..." Darian nodded and stood up, thrusting his pierced cock deep into her pussy while Hunter moved to get under her, thrusting his cock into her asshole as Darian pumped into Lilith. "Good...good..."

Lilith nodded. "Alright, love." she said and smiled at him. Once the others started to fuck her in both holes she gasped. She loved the feel of the two of them fucking her. "Ohhh.. damn you two are good!" she groaned and leaned against Hunter as he continued to fuck her in the ass. Dahlia heard her moaning and sighed. "I wish I could leave this damn place." she said. "I hate being trapped in here." she moved her hands back to her stomach and sighed, a small smile coming to her face. "Well, I know one thing for sure." she said. "Lilith will never have his baby." she stood up and walked towards the window again. "The sky seems to be getting darker Mariska. Do you think they'll trying storming this place soon?" Mariska moved behind Dahlia and shrugged. "I don't know, but I do know everyone here will protect you." She moved and gently kissed Dahlia on the neck. "Now, relax..." she whispered.

Darian and Hunter both continued to pump into the girl's holes while Nathan watched. Once he was erect, he moved over to Lilith's head and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Blow me Lilith, just like old times." He said smirking as he couldn't help but feel Dahlia's discomfort from where he was.

Lilith happily obliged, moving to take him in her mouth, sucking gently in the head, moving her hands to play with his balls. She let out a soft moan and began to move him deeper in her mouth, sucking harder. Dahlia let out a soft moan when Mariska kissed her neck. She turned and smiled at her best friend, slowly wrapping her arms around her. She kissed Mariska gently, running her hands through her hair. "Ah Dahlie... I love it when we play together." Mariska whispered.

Nathan smirked as he saw Darian pull out and begin to cum onto Lilith's body before putting his cock back into her pussy. Hunter could hold no more as his jizz began to fill her asshole up, but he still bucked wildly into her. "Seems you're really working yourself hard with this one Lilith."

Lilith smirked and sucked a bit harder. "I missed the feel of your cock." she said softly, a small smile on her face. "And these two are wonderful." she said moaning as Hunter came in her ass. When the kept pounding into her she smiled. "Shit, I love it..." she said. Dahlia moved with Mariska to one of the beds in the corner of the room. She laid her down and started to undress her again. "So, did you and Darian do it yet?" she asked. Mariska laughed. "How do you think I attracted all those males.' she said. Dahlia smiled and moved in between her legs, licking gently at her best friend's clit, her tongue probing the soft flesh.

Nathan smirked as he began to face fuck her now, forcing an invisible dildo to slip into her pussy along with Darian's cock as they had their little foursome. "How much are you loving this baby? Tell us."

Lilith groaned as the dildo was forced into her pussy, stretching her walls even further. "Fuck... this is so fucking good, love." she said and took his cock as he face fucked her. She gagged a bit, her body tensing as the three men continued to pound into her body. "I love it!" Dahlia heard Lilith's moans and began to bite at Mariska's clit, sucking and licking it harder. "Oh Dahlie... that's so good!" she arched her back and laced her fingers through Dahlia's hair. "I like it when you're mad..." she said softly. Dahlia continued to tug at her friends clit, licking the slit before sliding her tongue into her pussy, digging it deep inside her. "Ohhh..." Mariska hissed and pulled Dahlia's hair as the pleasure coursed through her body.

Back
Top Bottom