Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Darian was laying in the pond relaxing. No one was willing to join. "Guess I don't have that kind of charisma like my lord has...meh..." He mumbled as he looked up to the red, diabolical sky.

Mariska went back and saw him sitting in the pond. "No luck?" she asked and knelt next to the water. She smiled at him and sighed. "That's alright. I'm sure I can find women tomorrow." she looked at him. "Do you want to keep trying or go back to the sanctuary?" she asked.

"Well, alright. I'll leave you to relax then." she said and smiled, standing up slowly. "I'll meet you back at the sanctuary later then." she said and moved to go back to the temple.

Darian sat up as he heard that. "Hold on, I didn't mean leave...I kinda wanted ya to rest with me y'know? If we get into the mood later on...we might be able to attract more people. I'm not coming back to M'Lord empty handed."

"Oh. alright." Mariska turned towards him and smiled slightly. "I'd be glad to." she slowly stripped down and climbed into the pond with him. "Sorry I misunderstood you." she said and looked up at the sky as she relaxed next to him.

Darian smiled and shook his head. "You didn't misunderstand me...I just stopped you at the last minute to ask is all." He said smiling to her before he laid down next to her, arm under her as his hand laid on her breast.

She smiled back and kissed him gently. "Well, alright." She said and moved her hand to his leg. "I'd be glad to stay a little while with you. Who knows, maybe with another go we can pick up some women."

"Probably." He said as he laid there in the position they were in. He was moreover into wanting to relax than have another romp with her...though he would do it later with her if she wanted to. "So....hows everyone in the Church?"

"Well, Dahlia and Nathan are doing it like rabbits." she said and laughed. "I don't think they can keep they're hands off each other for more than 3 hours at a time." she smiled. "Hunter came back, and the other demon's are just getting used to it. We have to find more women, because there's no way I could satisfy all of the males alone." she said.

"No...but it would be VERY interesting to see you try..." He said as he got a boner just trying to think of it. "Woops...well then...thats a bit embarrassing."

She laughed and looked at his boner. "Hot." she said simply and winked at him. She laughed and laid back against the side of the pond, her eyes closing slowly.

Smiling, he pulled her close so that she lay against him. Taking her hand gently, he wrapped her fingers around his erect cock that throbbed to her touch. "You said you liked pierced cocks...right?"

She smiled and nodded at him. "Yes, love them." she said and smiled, moving her hand to work him. She kissed his neck softly and continued to stroke him. "Why do you ask?" she asked.

She shrugged. "When I was a human, Dahlie and I were whores to pay for our drugs. Our pimp had a pierced cock, and it felt a hell of a lot better than with our johns." she shrugged. "It was just something that stuck with me through the years. I was honestly surprised when Dahlia told me that she asked for pierced cocks. She hated sleeping with our pimp so the piercings was mainly for my enjoyment." she said.

Darian just laughed. "Well...this piercing is waiting for you whenever you want it...Though in return...I wanna see you try and take on all those guys at once...hahaha." He said jokingly to her as he nudged her gently.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "You're on." she said. "But maybe you should take control this time. The women might want to see what a guy like you can do to a poor angel like me." she said and gave a playful pout.

Darian's eye gleamed. "Just be sure you sound like you're writhing in joyful pain...got it?" He said as he stood up, picking her up as well as he made it so her back was against his chest, legs open to the crowd as his cock began to plunge into her asshole.

She gasped out, her ass opening to fit his cock. "Ohhh god." she moaned out and gripped the side of the small pool. She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. "God, I love it." she said and wriggled slightly, pain and pleasure mixing in her body.

"Shh..." He whispered to her. "You can't say 'God' here too loud...this IS hell you know..." He said as he continued to thrust into her asshole, the piercing moving all about on her insides.

She nodded, feeling a little dumb. "Oh, right." she said and grunted as he continued to fill her ass. Her hands gripped the side tightly and her moans started to get a bit louder as his piercing ran along her insides. "Fuuuuckkk." she closed her eyes and moved her hand to rub at her clit as he fucked her in the ass.

(Can you bring a demon girl in? And have an image as well?)

Seeing she moved her hand to rub her clit, he constricted her by holding her arms. "No way...this is supposed to be sexual torture...you don't get to rub any part that I don't rub." He said smirking as he thrust harder into her, making sure to grind her good.

((pics in first post))
Mariska groaned and looked at him when he held her arms back. "Ohh.. shit you feel so good." she squirmed slightly, wanting to be able to play with herself too. "Uhn... please don't stop."

Lilith walked by the pond and saw a demon ravaging a young angel. "Hmmm.." she smiled slightly and moved closer. "What is this for?" she asked Darian, seeing the woman was in to much pleasure to really answer.

(lol Perfect name for a demon woman. Oh reminds me, I still got to grab a pic for Hunter.)

Darian saw the woman and smiled gently as he heard that she was interested. He continued to ravage Mariska as he peered beside her to see the demon woman...a perfect for his lord. "This is for the recruitment of the resistance, sex is a must if you're willing to join and its for the good of the world."

Back
Top Bottom