Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to Nature ((Hat+Sexy))

Vanessa looked back at him as they entered through the back door. "Not at all. Not like I've never seen a man naked before." She teased with a wink. "See you tomorrow, I suppose." She murmured and went off to her bedroom.

He went to bed himself.

He rose before she did, tying an apron onto his body and making his way into the kitchen. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and small waffles. He hummed to himself as he cooked, pleased to have someone else in the house.

Shortly after James had woken up, Vanessa stirred and rose from bed, going to the kitchen to find him making breakfast. "Something smells good." She remarked, going to the table with a pleasant smile.

"Thanks. Living alone means you're either a good cook, or you eat out often." he chuckled. "I went with the former." he served a plate of the food and handed it to her. "So I was thinking. About introducing you to my lifestyle. And I had an idea. Would you like to hear me out?"

Glancing at the plate of food, it certainly looked delicious. It seemed he was a very good cook. But his next words puzzled her slightly, although it did intrigue her. "Well I have you say, you have me interested." Vanessa remarked, tilting her head at him, raising an eyebrow.

"It's like this... You're here for a month, right? So every week... You lose something, not counting shoes or socks. ANd you're welcome to run with me anytime." he said, serving his own plate, taking off the apron, and sitting across from her. "Of course, under this deal, you can go faster, but once a week is the deadline."

She couldn't help bit grin at his proposal, the idea quite interesting. It did sound like quite the freeing experience. "Sounds fine to me." Vanessa remarked, taking a bite of her breakfast, which was quite tasty.

He blinked.
"Well, alright." he said, quietly. He hadn't quite expected that. "I must say. You are full of surprises."

Back
Top Bottom