Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to Nature ((Hat+Sexy))

Hat-tori

Supernova
James looked at the clock and sighed. It was noon already. Hadn't the young lady said ten? He frowned. Was she caught in the mud? It was fairly common, and they did have a big rain. He sighed and rose from his seat, walking over to his drawers. He dressed himself in simple blue jeans, and a white tee that stretched on his upper body. Years of military work hauling heavy equipment, then rigging work in a shipyard, then construction, had toned his body well. Along with some simple workouts, he was rather well-toned. Most people who have function bodies looked like bears and appeared to be built out of an assortment of differently sized barrels, whereas those who worked out to sculpt their body had the muslce-man appearance man knew. James struck a happy medium between the two. While he was densely muscled, it wasn't quite enough to make him look like a bodybuilder. Just enough to help him haul trees when he needed to or to get rid of stumps. His face was gentle, though with a firm jaw, peircing blue eyes, and short black hair.

He had made enough from savings and a sudden inheritance to not really have to worry about money anymore, so he lived out in the literal middle of nowhere. It was a simple cottage with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice kitchen, and a wonderful reading room. But it was lonely. So he sent out the call for rooms for cheap, in a quietplace. A little company, a little human interaction, it would be nice, he thought.

He rigged up his truck, humming to himself, taking along a tow chain, just in case. And out he went, along the old trail, looking to see if the woman had stranded herself by accident.

Jessica was terribly frustrated, brushing her fingers through her silky blonde hair, standing at the side of the road near her vehicle, which had gotten stuck. Thankfully her cell had gotten reception out here in the country and she'd managed to call for a tow truck. Although it had been nearly an hour and no sign, so she wondered if they was some kind of delay. She stepped over to lean against her car, crossing her arms over her chest. The young woman wore a pair of tight jeans and a tank top that hugged her figure nicely. She was a city girl through and through, though she had been visiting some relatives who lived out and the country, and on the drive back had landed herself in this mess.

"What is taking so long.." She muttered to herself, brushing some of her hair out of her face, glancing in both directions, no signs of anyone coming down the road either way. "I have better things to do than sit and wait!" She exclaimed, checking her phone for the time, which she'd been doing periodically, not that it helped her mood.

"Ahoy~!" James called as he came up in the truck. "Need some help?" he asked, getting out. He looked over the situation and frowned. "Damn, it really is stuck. You know, I've been thinking about getting this road graveled so you son't have to worry about this sorta crap, but I never find the time... I'm James, I own the cabin at the end of this road." he held out his hand ith a smile.

Jessica mustered a smile as the tow truck arrived, with a fairly handsome man driving it who came out to greet her. "That'd probably be a good idea." She remarked, trying to be polite since he was going through the trouble to help her out. "Thanks again, I didn't know what I was going to do to get out of this mess. I'm Jessica by the way." She said politely, taking his hand as she introduced herself in return, shaking the man's hand, looking him over a little with interest.

He hooked up the vehicle with little trouble.
"You're probably not the one who called, but are you looking for a place to stay?" he asked. "Low rent, as low as fifty a month. Good conditions, free utilities. Quiet." he walked back to the truck and pulled out her car with ease. "First month free." he added. "I really just want the company. Gets lonely out here." he said with a smile.

Although she had no original intention to live out in the country, there was something about this man that intrigued her, and she wanted to learn more about him. She could understand that he was lonely out here, and the offer sounded very nice. Cheap housing, good conditions, and it would get her out of the hustle and bustle of the big city for a while, which could do her some good. And the first month free would give her a chance to check it out, and if after that she didn't like it, that would be the end of it.

"I have to say you've got my attention." Jessica remarked with a smile as he hooked up her car to the tow truck. "I'm not making any promises but I'd be glad to take a look at the place."

"Alrighty. My first caller abandoned on me, so the room's open." he opened the door of the truck for her, then when she was in, drove up to the cottage. He stepped out, opening the door for her. "Shoes off, please. The mud, you know." he said, as he lead her inside. The place was well-furnished, tastefully decorated, and smelled quite nice.

"Wow, never thought there would be a place this nice out in the country." She remarked, slipping of her shoes as she entered the cottage, looking around with great interest. It was very nicely decorated with plenty of furniture and living space. "Very nice." She complimented, turning to look back at him.

"Well, I don't have much to do out here." he said sheepishly. "Your room would be here..." he said, turning and leading her down the hall. He opened the door to a room just a nice as the rest, with a large bed. "The room hasn't seen much use, but I do clean it monthly." he said. "There's an adjoining bath, too." he said, pointing. "So we won't have to worry about walking in on one another. Invitiations only." he said, chuckling a little at his own joke.

"Very nice." She remarked, looking around with great interest as he showed her through the hall to the bedroom and master bath. "I think I might just have to take you up on your offer." The young woman added with a small grin, turning to look at him.

"There is one rule, though." he said, quietly. "And that's no going out after dark. These woods here are still pretty wild, I hope you understand. Also, no dress code." he said with a smile. "This house is clothing-optional." he shrugged. "Do you need to get your things, or are you only staying for a few months, Jessica?"

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at his last couple remarks. "Fair enough." Jessica teased, crossing her arms over his chest. "No going out after dark, got it." She nodded, understanding the reasoning behind his rule. "I figure I'll stay free for a month and see how I like it."

"Alrighty." he said. "I'm rather used to being without, but I'll stay clothed for your sake, then. Would you like some dinner?" he asked, smiling.

Jessica laughed at his next remark, but shook her head. "Not too hungry, but thank you. I think I might just go lay down for a while." She told him, smiling before stepping away into the bedroom, laying down on her back upon the bed.

He watched her go with a smile, and after a while, the sky darkened. At around nine, he rose, barefoot, and walked outside, stretching in the moonlight. No one here to see me, he thought. Freedom. He began to ran, enjoying the feeling of soil between his toes, the wind in his hair.

After a while, having fallen asleep, Jessica awoke and left her bedroom to find the man gone. "James?" She called but was met with no reply. Going to the back door, she arrived just in time to see him run off. "James!" She called after him, running out after him. Unsure why he would break his own rule of going out after dark.

By the time she had arrived, he was already naked, shedding the clothes to feel the wind on his body. they hung from nearby branches, oddly lifeless. He stood before her, an almost six and a half feet of tanned flesh. He was rather well endowed, and the night was warm.
He sighed, scratching his head.
"I'm sorry. I thought you'd be asleep."

"What's going on? What are you doing out here?" She questioned with a confused expression, crossing her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow and tilting her head at him. Ignoring the fact that he was naked.

"I like to run." said quietly. "I like the feel of the wind on my body, the soil on my feet, the moonlight..." he sighed. "It's hard to describe. You somewhat have to experiance it." he shook his head. "While there are predators in the forest, they are much deeper in. They know not to come near. First few nights, I had a lot of nice dinners, if you know my meaning."

"I think I can understand that. You like nature, huh? That's nice, there's certainly nothing this nice in the city." She remarked softly, listening intently to his words. "Certainly is a nice night, at least the way you describe it."

"The area has great nights." he said, smiling. "The moon seems so big, doesn't it? So bright. The air is warm... Feel the soil under your feet. You forgot your shoes, didn't you? It's loamy, soft, but solid... like a pillow." He chuckled. "Makes me wax poetic. But hey. You're free to join me, if you like. Start small."

Vanessa couldn't help but grin, appreciating his close connection to nature. "You're right, the soil is soft under my feet, between my toes." She remarked, glancing down at the ground before looking back up at James.

He turned to her and smiled. "Well, I'm not going to pressure you. This isn't something I can exactly ask you to leap into, you know." he laughed a little to himself. "Tell you what, tommorow, I'll make you a nice breakfast." he said, plucking his clothes from the tree.

"That sounds nice." Vanessa smiled as James started to gather up his clothes. She turned and started to head back towards the small cottage, eager to get back to her nice warm bed and get some sleep.

James walked with her back into the house, cleaning his feet in a sink near the door on the floor. He didn't seem to mind being naked around her. He was comfortable, perhaps even pleased. He looked up at her. "I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom