Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young couple in love meets once again by RobBase086 and XxMoonlightRomancexX

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Petty Officer Robert Sandage was just returning back to his home town after serving in the Navy for 6 years. He has not been back home in quite sometime since his parents lived there. They had moved away to be closer to family. Petty Officer Sandage stood 5',4", short black hair and weighed 135 pounds. He knew the woman that he loved still lived in the same home town and did not move away. It has been since he left for basic was the last time that he saw her. A lot could have changed since he was gone.

Possibly some other sailor hooked up with her or a complete stranger that he has never met before? He was hoping and excited to see her. He took a cab to her house where she lived at and then paid the taxi cab driver some money for the ride. With his seabag swung over his shoulder he walked over to the front door and knocked onto it waiting for the woman that he loves to see once again!

When Robert emerged from the cab after paying the driver and walked up to the door before knocking Roxanne had been sitting on the couch, flipping through channels on the television and her six month old pure white, blue eyed Siberian Husky puppy named Ozzy was curled up at the other end of the couch. When she heard the knocking at her door she sat the remote down and got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

Roxanne had just turned twenty four and had beautiful long hair that was curly and a rich brown color, about the color of chocolate her eyes were a gorgeous Emerald color. She had graduated from college a few years ago and now was working as a Veterinary Assistant at a small Veterinary Clinic further into town. She had just gotten home from work a few hours ago and had changed into a plain black tank top and a pair of blue pajama bottoms with different colored stars on it. Her ears were pierced once with a pair of small golden hoops, around her neck was a gold chain with a wolf paw hanging from it and on her right hand ring finger was the promise ring he had given her six years ago. Once making it over to the door and opening it she became speechless upon seeing who was behind it. After a few seconds she was able to get out his name. "Robert?" She asked, in shock as to who she was seeing in front of her.

She hadn't been with anybody since he had left. Her friends had tried to hook her up with guys they thought she would like, sure. But, she had never gone past the first date with any of them because as far as she was concerned she had found her one true love, and she planned on waiting for Robert as long as she had to and now here he was, standing in front of her. Upon noticing somebody was at the door Ozzy hoped off the couch and came to stand by Roxanne, using his nose to get Rob's scent.

XxMoonlightRomancexX said:
When Robert emerged from the cab after paying the driver and walked up to the door before knocking Roxanne had been sitting on the couch, flipping through channels on the television and her six month old pure white, blue eyed Siberian Husky puppy named Ozzy was curled up at the other end of the couch. When she heard the knocking at her door she sat the remote down and got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

Roxanne had just turned twenty four and had beautiful long hair that was curly and a rich brown color, about the color of chocolate her eyes were a gorgeous Emerald color. She had graduated from college a few years ago and now was working as a Veterinary Assistant at a small Veterinary Clinic further into town. She had just gotten home from work a few hours ago and had changed into a plain black tank top and a pair of blue pajama bottoms with different colored stars on it. Her ears were pierced once with a pair of small golden hoops, around her neck was a gold chain with a wolf paw hanging from it and on her right hand ring finger was the promise ring he had given her six years ago. Once making it over to the door and opening it she became speechless upon seeing who was behind it. After a few seconds she was able to get out his name. "Robert?" She asked, in shock as to who she was seeing in front of her.

She hadn't been with anybody since he had left. Her friends had tried to hook her up with guys they thought she would like, sure. But, she had never gone past the first date with any of them because as far as she was concerned she had found her one true love, and she planned on waiting for Robert as long as she had to and now here he was, standing in front of her. Upon noticing somebody was at the door Ozzy hoped off the couch and came to stand by Roxanne, using his nose to get Rob's scent.

Robert was still decked out in his dress whites with a cover. It was like the movie, "An Officer And A Gentleman" He stood there waiting patiently for her to open up the door and when he did he looked at her with a big smile.

He noticed that she had not changed a bit but became more beautiful since he was gone for 6 years for the Navy. He was so happy and excited to see her. "Hi Roxanne!" He replied back to her as he lifted her up off the ground giving her a big hug and kiss onto her sweet lips. "I missed you so much that I could not get my mind off of you baby!" He told her.

He never went out with any women while he was away. He had the chance to since going to different countries and ports on a ship. He loved her too much to do anything like that to her.

"Hi!" She said, when her voice finally returned to her and she returned his big smile with one of her own. Ozzy looked up at the man, beginning to bark at him because he didn't recognize him. She looked down at the smile husky pup. "Quiet, Ozzy. This is your daddy." She said, talking to the puppy as if he could understand what she was saying, but as soon as he was told to quiet down he did just that and laid on the floor, watching the man.

The next thing she knew he was lifting her up and giving her a big hug and a sweet kiss was planted on her lips. Once she was returned to the ground she looked up to him, staring into his eyes for a few moments before kissing him. "I missed you too and I thought about you every day you were gone." She said before moving her arms so that they were wrapped around him. "I can't believe you're really home." Roxy said in whisper hardily loud enough for Robert to hear her, finding that she was beginning to lose her voice again.

With her arms around him she kissed him once more before going back to looking up into his eyes. It was as if she couldn't believe that he was really here just yet.

"Hi!" She said, when her voice finally returned to her and she returned his big smile with one of her own. Ozzy looked up at the man, beginning to bark at him because he didn't recognize him. She looked down at the smile husky pup. "Quiet, Ozzy. This is your daddy." She said, talking to the puppy as if he could understand what she was saying, but as soon as he was told to quiet down he did just that and laid on the floor, watching the man.

The next thing she knew he was lifting her up and giving her a big hug and a sweet kiss was planted on her lips. Once she was returned to the ground she looked up to him, staring into his eyes for a few moments before kissing him. "I missed you too and I thought about you every day you were gone." She said before moving her arms so that they were wrapped around him. "I can't believe you're really home." Roxy said in whisper hardily loud enough for Robert to hear her, finding that she was beginning to lose her voice again.

With her arms around him she kissed him once more before going back to looking up into his eyes. It was as if she couldn't believe that he was really here just yet.

"Hello my sweet!" He said responding back to her. He was so happy to see her and excited as well. It was as if they were going out once again for the first time once again that is how nervous Robert was seeing her. He looked down at Ozzy which was a beautiful puppy.

He looked deeply into her beautiful eyes which he missed looking into. He thought about them possibly going for a romantic walk on the beach later on that evening when the stars and the moon was out. "I thought about you a lot lover as well everyday since the last time I saw you." He felt her arms go around him once again. "Yes I have put my time in and I am done with my contract. Are you happy now love about it?" He said to her.

He returns the kiss with his arms around her and he squeezes her nice firm ass that she has. He playfully spanks it and then chuckles just a bit about it.

As she looked into Rob's eyes and he looked back into her's she found herself having a hard time looking away. Roxanne too, was nervous, but happy about seeing him again. Ozzy moved a little closer to the two of them, seeing that Roxy was comfortable around the man and clearly trusted him. "Looks like Oz likes you already." She said with a smile.

As they looked into each others eyes, Roxanne leaned in and kissed him once more. "I thought about you everyday, too." Roxanne said, having no clue about his plans about them possibly going out for a romantic walk on the beach later in evening when the moon and stars were out. "Yes, I'm happy about it. Now I get my boyfriend all to myself, that is if he still wants me." She said with a weak smile, making it clear that as far as she was concerned they had never broken up. She then released her hold on him and showed his hand to her. "I never took your promise ring off."

She laughed a bit when he squeezed her ass before playfully spanking it. "I also see you clean up nicely." She complimented, also able to see that he still did want her as his.

As she looked into Rob's eyes and he looked back into her's she found herself having a hard time looking away. Roxanne too, was nervous, but happy about seeing him again. Ozzy moved a little closer to the two of them, seeing that Roxy was comfortable around the man and clearly trusted him. "Looks like Oz likes you already." She said with a smile.

As they looked into each others eyes, Roxanne leaned in and kissed him once more. "I thought about you everyday, too." Roxanne said, having no clue about his plans about them possibly going out for a romantic walk on the beach later in evening when the moon and stars were out. "Yes, I'm happy about it. Now I get my boyfriend all to myself, that is if he still wants me." She said with a weak smile, making it clear that as far as she was concerned they had never broken up. She then released her hold on him and showed his hand to her. "I never took your promise ring off."

She laughed a bit when he squeezed her ass before playfully spanking it. "I also see you clean up nicely." She complimented, also able to see that he still did want her as his.

Robert was always a romantic and loved looking into Roxy's beautiful eyes. Robert could feel Ozzy moving closer to them as they held each other in each others arms. "That is great that Oz likes me already!" He says back with a smile at her.

Feeling Roxanne giving him a kiss he kissed more passionately onto her lips. "I could not get you off of my mind lover!" He told her looking into her eyes once again. "Shall we go get dinner my love before doing anything else?" He asked her. He figured that he would take her to a nice restaurant for dinner. "I am glad that you never took the promise ring off." He was very happy to hear about that from her.

He was glad that he could still make her laugh a bit when he squeezed her butt and playfully spanking her as well. "Yes I do clean up nicely and I would not mind resting my head on your sexy butt cheeks and getting a kiss, lick, and bite of that nice firm ass of yours!" He told her laughing just a bit now.

"Well, Ozzy is our dog, it would it would only make since if Ozzy liked his Daddy." Roxanne said and smiled. "Maybe we could get him a brother or sister, too. If you would want another dog." She added before looking down at Ozzy. Truthfully, she had named him Ozzy because she knew Robert had always wanted a dog named Ozzy.

When he kissed her again, this time treating her to a much more passionate kiss, Roxanne held the kiss making it deeper and letting it continue until she felt they both needed air. Even then she only pulled back enough so that the two of them could breath. In fact, the two of them were still so close that they could feel each others breath against their skin every time one of them would exhale. "I'll need a minute to go change so that I look nice for my man if we are going to get something to eat." She said. "I never took it off because I knew you would come back for me, even when others didn't believe you would." Roxanne added with a smile.

"Perhaps if that's what you want then you can do all of that tonight, after all, this is our house." She said before kissing him once more. "If if you want, we can just cuddle and find a movie to watch tonight." She suggested, figuring that he would want to spend a romantic night together, just the two of them after being away for so long.

"Well, Ozzy is our dog, it would it would only make since if Ozzy liked his Daddy." Roxanne said and smiled. "Maybe we could get him a brother or sister, too. If you would want another dog." She added before looking down at Ozzy. Truthfully, she had named him Ozzy because she knew Robert had always wanted a dog named Ozzy.

When he kissed her again, this time treating her to a much more passionate kiss, Roxanne held the kiss making it deeper and letting it continue until she felt they both needed air. Even then she only pulled back enough so that the two of them could breath. In fact, the two of them were still so close that they could feel each others breath against their skin every time one of them would exhale. "I'll need a minute to go change so that I look nice for my man if we are going to get something to eat." She said. "I never took it off because I knew you would come back for me, even when others didn't believe you would." Roxanne added with a smile.

"Perhaps if that's what you want then you can do all of that tonight, after all, this is our house." She said before kissing him once more. "If if you want, we can just cuddle and find a movie to watch tonight." She suggested, figuring that he would want to spend a romantic night together, just the two of them after being away for so long.

"Ozzy is a beautiful dog! Yes it would make sense if he liked his daddy because I do plan to spoil him." He told her because he has owned several dogs before including when he went to visit his family in Spain while in the Navy. One of his cousins left for basic training and he had to take care of the dog that his cousin owned. Over in Spain it is manditory 2 years of service to serve unless you have a illness that does not permit you to go to school or you are furthering you schooling then you do not have to serve until after you go to school and obtain a degree. "I would not mind getting him a sister. I would not mind another dog at all." He told her in response to her talking to him.

He loved how Roxanne kissed him because they would sit together kissing a lot when they were younger before he left for the Navy. His basic training was in North Chicago, Illinois. Now if they would have left San Diego open then he could have attended basic training there but Robert enlisted long after San Diego and Orlando, Florida Recruit Training Centers were shut down. "Ok I shall wait here then until you get back unless you want me to help you to get dressed?" He said in a joking way to her with a devilish smile on his face. "Yes I loved you too much to not come back to you lover. I am glad that you wore it since I have been gone." He smiled. He was thinking in his head that possibly it is time for a engagement ring for her?

"That sounds good to me! I will have to do that later then lover!" He responded back to her and kissed her back once again. "I would love to cuddle with you babydoll. I thought that I would let you know that I am applying for a position with the Veterans Administration so that my time in the service will go toward my retirement from how long I served. That means I could retire at a younger age sweets." He told her.

"I hope he isn't the only only one you intend to spoil." Roxanne said, a bit teasingly although she already knew that Robert fully intended to spoil her like the princess she deserved to be treated like. Roxanne had remembered him making that perfectly clear before he left for his basic training in Chicago. "If we were to get him a sister what would we name her, though and what breed would she be?" She asked, curious as what his thoughts were.

As they stood in the door way kissing and holding each other as they looked into each others eyes it did made her think back on when they were still in high school when they would sit in his car for hours or in her parent's living room when they were at work or out on a date and would be perfectly content with holding each other and kissing or cuddling together while watching a television show or a movie together. "How about my sexy boyfriend helps his girl get dressed by telling me what he would love to see me in?" Roxanne asked with a smile, knowing he might pick something that she did need help getting into. "What did you expect, to come home from six long years of serving to see your high school sweetheart on some other man's arm because I can tell you right now even if I had to wait ten years for you to come home that never would have happened." Of course, as they talked she had no idea that he was thinking that it may be time to get her an engagement ring.

She smiled, loving the thought of being able to have him sleep next to her again and when he kissed her yet again she returned his kiss with a peck on the lips before talking his hand and gently pulling him inside, closing the door behind them before leading him to the couch, Ozzy following behind the two of them. "Do you want me to get you anything to drink or anything before I go up to change into something nice for you?"

"I hope he isn't the only only one you intend to spoil." Roxanne said, a bit teasingly although she already knew that Robert fully intended to spoil her like the princess she deserved to be treated like. Roxanne had remembered him making that perfectly clear before he left for his basic training in Chicago. "If we were to get him a sister what would we name her, though and what breed would she be?" She asked, curious as what his thoughts were.

As they stood in the door way kissing and holding each other as they looked into each others eyes it did made her think back on when they were still in high school when they would sit in his car for hours or in her parent's living room when they were at work or out on a date and would be perfectly content with holding each other and kissing or cuddling together while watching a television show or a movie together. "How about my sexy boyfriend helps his girl get dressed by telling me what he would love to see me in?" Roxanne asked with a smile, knowing he might pick something that she did need help getting into. "What did you expect, to come home from six long years of serving to see your high school sweetheart on some other man's arm because I can tell you right now even if I had to wait ten years for you to come home that never would have happened." Of course, as they talked she had no idea that he was thinking that it may be time to get her an engagement ring.

She smiled, loving the thought of being able to have him sleep next to her again and when he kissed her yet again she returned his kiss with a peck on the lips before talking his hand and gently pulling him inside, closing the door behind them before leading him to the couch, Ozzy following behind the two of them. "Do you want me to get you anything to drink or anything before I go up to change into something nice for you?"

"Oh do not worry I plan to spoil you as well lover." He told her smiling as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He always loved her smile and looking into her beautiful eyes. He was planning on taking her to Bizou which was a very expensive restaurant that he heard about that has been there for a few years while he was away in the Navy. "I was thinking about a German Shepard or possibly a rott for a sister to him. Even a Akita's are beautiful dogs to own." He told her smiling. Robert loved large dogs. He was not much into the smaller dogs because they did not seem intimidating at all like large dogs are.

Robert smiled and was very content to be back in Roxannes arms once again because it has been so long since they have been with each other. "I would love to help you get dressed Roxy! I am sure we can find something that would make you look very beautiful tonight when we went for dinner and then take a walk on the beach. How does that sound to you?" He said with a smile looking into her eyes. He had purchased while in Spain from a friend of his a engagement ring and planned on proposing to her on the beach when they went for their romantic walk. That is how Robert has always wanted to propose to Roxanne ever since he knew that she was the one that he was going to spend the rest of his life with. He would take her for the walk on the beach and have him face him as he held her hands. Then ask her when the moment was right if she wanted to marry him? Those were his plans. Robert knew that Roxanne was flirting with him and was trying to tease him just a bit before they went out. "Oh no! I did not expect my beautiful woman that I love to be in another mans arms while I was away in the Navy at all!" He was very happy to hear that she would have waited for him 10 years if she had to for him to come home to her.

He felt her soft peck on his lips and then heard her closing the door behind him and then leading him to the couch to sit down. "What do you have to drink babydoll?" He wondered and thought that he would ask her.

“I’m glad to hear he isn’t the only one you plan to spoil, my love.” Roxanne said with a smile and looked into his eyes, the things she had missed most about Robert while was going being the feeling she got whenever she would look into his eyes and how safe she felt when he would hold her in his strong arms or when she could feel him next to her as she slept or when they would lay in bed together. She had no clue where he planned on taking her to eat and chances are if she did, Roxanne would have tried to talk him out of it; saying that she wasn’t worth spending all that money on or that they couldn’t afford it. “We could start looking for another dog in a few days, after you get settled in and used to being home again; I just want one that is Oz is going to get alone with.” Roxy added, feeling that since she had picked Oz out that it would only be right for him to pick out their second dog and she could guarantee that if it was up to them their second dog would be a breed that was about the same size as Ozzy would be when he was done growing, if not a bit bigger because as long as she had known him, he had been a fan of large breeds.

“Sounds good to me, I want tonight to be about making you happy, though.” Roxanne said, wanting to make tonight perfect for her Robert. She too, was happy to have him back in her arms. Having him home again meant she didn’t have to worry about what he might be dealing with or if he might be injured. “Careful at what you pick out for me to wear tonight, though; unless you do want guys eyeing me while we’re out to eat.” Roxy joked, knowing Rob had been known as one to get a bit jealous before he left, especially when he saw other boys that had their eyes on his girl. “That plan sounds wonderful for our first evening together again.” Roxy replied with a smile. Of course, she was completely clueless that he had purchased an engagement ring for her while in Spain as well as what he had planned tonight during their walk on the beach. “Good thing you didn’t expect that because you would have obviously been very disappointed.” Roxy said with a smile. “Not that those friends of mine didn’t try to get me to date other men, but I kindly told each of them that my heart already belonged to a Navy man and that I would wait for him as long as I had to.” She said, hoping to make him smile.

When she lead him over to the couch and he sat down she let go of his hand to sit down beside him, sitting so she was looking at him. “I have anything you want, and I love it when you call me all those cute names you have for me.” Roxanne said before putting her hand back in his and filling the gaps between his fingers with her own.

“I’m glad to hear he isn’t the only one you plan to spoil, my love.” Roxanne said with a smile and looked into his eyes, the things she had missed most about Robert while was going being the feeling she got whenever she would look into his eyes and how safe she felt when he would hold her in his strong arms or when she could feel him next to her as she slept or when they would lay in bed together. She had no clue where he planned on taking her to eat and chances are if she did, Roxanne would have tried to talk him out of it; saying that she wasn’t worth spending all that money on or that they couldn’t afford it. “We could start looking for another dog in a few days, after you get settled in and used to being home again; I just want one that is Oz is going to get alone with.” Roxy added, feeling that since she had picked Oz out that it would only be right for him to pick out their second dog and she could guarantee that if it was up to them their second dog would be a breed that was about the same size as Ozzy would be when he was done growing, if not a bit bigger because as long as she had known him, he had been a fan of large breeds.

“Sounds good to me, I want tonight to be about making you happy, though.” Roxanne said, wanting to make tonight perfect for her Robert. She too, was happy to have him back in her arms. Having him home again meant she didn’t have to worry about what he might be dealing with or if he might be injured. “Careful at what you pick out for me to wear tonight, though; unless you do want guys eyeing me while we’re out to eat.” Roxy joked, knowing Rob had been known as one to get a bit jealous before he left, especially when he saw other boys that had their eyes on his girl. “That plan sounds wonderful for our first evening together again.” Roxy replied with a smile. Of course, she was completely clueless that he had purchased an engagement ring for her while in Spain as well as what he had planned tonight during their walk on the beach. “Good thing you didn’t expect that because you would have obviously been very disappointed.” Roxy said with a smile. “Not that those friends of mine didn’t try to get me to date other men, but I kindly told each of them that my heart already belonged to a Navy man and that I would wait for him as long as I had to.” She said, hoping to make him smile.

When she lead him over to the couch and he sat down she let go of his hand to sit down beside him, sitting so she was looking at him. “I have anything you want, and I love it when you call me all those cute names you have for me.” Roxanne said before putting her hand back in his and filling the gaps between his fingers with her own.

"Oh no! He is not the only one that I plan to spoil sexy!" He smiled telling her this. He smiled back at her and noticed that she was looking into his eyes. He missed being able to hold her and cuddle with her when he was alone while out. He was so glad that now he would be able to lay next to her in bed once again at night. Hold her in his arms and enjoy the warmth of her body next to his. He knows that she will definitely be surprised tonight with dinner and all.

"I am glad that it sounds good to you beautiful! I am not worried I know that you will make me happy as I will you." He tells her. He knew that Roxanne was relieved now that he is home once again. "Not to worry baby! I will pick out something nice. The guys can look but they cannot touch though." He smiled back to her after responding to what she had to say to him. "Oh I bet I would have been disappointed but that would have been ok sweetie." He tells her. He was glad that her friends did not succeed in getting her hooked up with another man while he was gone. "I am glad that you waited for me because I could not wait to see you!" He did smile after what she said to him.

"I am glad that you love it when I call you the cute names Roxy!" He smiles because he knows that she loves what he calls her. He loved the feel of her hand in his. He gently caressed it as he kissed it when he placed her hand to his lips.

She smiled as she heard what he was saying. She too, missed him being able to hold and cuddle with her while they were watching television or a movie together or laying in bed together at night and was looking forward to doing just that tonight. No doubt that when the two of them laid in bed together tonight, able to feel each other at their side for the first time in years that a lot would have changed already due to the surprise Robby had planned.

"Any time you and I get to spend together, alone or with friends sounds good to me. Although, I do want tonight to be about just the two of us and you always make me happy." She said, feeling a bit guilty when she said it. Sure, she hadn't seen him in over six years, but did that really give her the right to say that she wanted him all to herself tonight; especially when the two of them weren't even officially together and hadn't been since before he had left. "Now," Roxy began. "Why don't you and I head up stairs to our[\i] room so we can find something I look presentable in for our dinner together and our romantic walk on the beach?" She suggested to him. "And the only man that can touch is you." She added with a smile before kissing him. "Why wouldn't I wait for you, Rob? I mean, one tends to wait as long as they need to for their soul mate." She said before kissing him once more, this time making her kiss much more passionate.

She smiled when he spoke again then watched as he gently caressed her hand after she placed her hand in his once again then continued to watch as he kissed it after placing the back of her hand against his lips. "Y'know, you always treated me like the princess you thought I was." Roxy said to him, lifting her eyes to his face to see his reaction.

She smiled as she heard what he was saying. She too, missed him being able to hold and cuddle with her while they were watching television or a movie together or laying in bed together at night and was looking forward to doing just that tonight. No doubt that when the two of them laid in bed together tonight, able to feel each other at their side for the first time in years that a lot would have changed already due to the surprise Robby had planned.

"Any time you and I get to spend together, alone or with friends sounds good to me. Although, I do want tonight to be about just the two of us and you always make me happy." She said, feeling a bit guilty when she said it. Sure, she hadn't seen him in over six years, but did that really give her the right to say that she wanted him all to herself tonight; especially when the two of them weren't even officially together and hadn't been since before he had left. "Now," Roxy began. "Why don't you and I head up stairs to our[\i] room so we can find something I look presentable in for our dinner together and our romantic walk on the beach?" She suggested to him. "And the only man that can touch is you." She added with a smile before kissing him. "Why wouldn't I wait for you, Rob? I mean, one tends to wait as long as they need to for their soul mate." She said before kissing him once more, this time making her kiss much more passionate.

She smiled when he spoke again then watched as he gently caressed her hand after she placed her hand in his once again then continued to watch as he kissed it after placing the back of her hand against his lips. "Y'know, you always treated me like the princess you thought I was." Roxy said to him, lifting her eyes to his face to see his reaction.

Rob smiled back to her thinking about how they will be in each others arms cuddling tonight. Possibly he might explore her body just a little since it has been a while since he has done that to her. Her beautiful eyes gazing into his as he smiled back at her. Rob did not know that he would be getting a phone call from a federal agency looking for him to go to work for them due to what he did while in the Navy. Rob was a Cryptologic Technician Translator. This is known as CTI in the Navy. Rob did not speak of what he did because he did not want to draw too much attention to himself or create a security leak because he delt with confidential information that would have the FBI or CIA knocking on the door and questioning the person he was talking to.

"Not to worry we will spend our time together and then we can spend time with our friends. How does that sound to you? I mean I want us to have our time alone to catch up and spend together baby." He said smiling at her. He understood that she wanted to spend time with her and he was not going to argue at all with her because he totally agreed with her about them spending time together. "Yes kitten we can go upstairs to select something that will make you very beautiful tonight for when we go out." He responded to her. He loved what she had suggested to him. "I am glad that I am the only one that can touch you!" He says with a smile to her. He returns the kiss back to her. "I know you were waiting on me because you love me very much as much as I love you as well!" He mentioned to her in his reply back to her. He felt her kissing him passionately and answered back by kissing her passionately as well.

"Sounds good to me." She said with a smile. As far as Roxanne saw it, she had been able to see her friends pretty much whenever she wanted but she hadn't seen Rob in six long years. "Spending time, just the two of us for a few days sounds perfect." Roxy added, figuring it would probably take that long for them to catch up on the six years they had been apart. "Would you like to hang out down here for a bit or should we go up now and pick something out?" Roxanne asked him before kissing him. "Of course, I'm not gonna let another guy touch me the way you do, my love not that any of them could do it as well as you, even if they tried." She said and smiled at him. "Then again, maybe no other man can do it like you, because no man knows me like my sexy boyfriend does." She added, smiling against his lips when he returned her kiss with one of his own. "You wouldn't have made me your first stop upon getting back if you didn't love me." Roxy said and when he kissed her back she moved her hand gently to the back of his head as if trying to tell him not to stop kissing her and her now passion filled kisses made it quite obvious just how man she had missed her Navy man.

"Sounds good to me." She said with a smile. As far as Roxanne saw it, she had been able to see her friends pretty much whenever she wanted but she hadn't seen Rob in six long years. "Spending time, just the two of us for a few days sounds perfect." Roxy added, figuring it would probably take that long for them to catch up on the six years they had been apart. "Would you like to hang out down here for a bit or should we go up now and pick something out?" Roxanne asked him before kissing him. "Of course, I'm not gonna let another guy touch me the way you do, my love not that any of them could do it as well as you, even if they tried." She said and smiled at him. "Then again, maybe no other man can do it like you, because no man knows me like my sexy boyfriend does." She added, smiling against his lips when he returned her kiss with one of his own. "You wouldn't have made me your first stop upon getting back if you didn't love me." Roxy said and when he kissed her back she moved her hand gently to the back of his head as if trying to tell him not to stop kissing her and her now passion filled kisses made it quite obvious just how man she had missed her Navy man.

"I am glad that it sounds good to you!" He smiles back after replying to her. "Yes that does sound great to me spending a couple of days with you and then we can always go and see our friends after we have spent some time together." He says smiling to her and telling her that. It has been a while since they have spent sometime together and they did need to do that. "I do not know about you but I am starting to get hungry so possibly we should pick something out and get something to eat!" He tells her because he only ate a sandwich on the ship before coming to shore. He felt her kissing him and he kissed her back. "I am glad to hear that you do not want any other man but me and I know that I can do a better job than them!" He smiled back at her. "Well you are my beautiful girlfriend and I know that I can do a lot better than any other man can!" He was very happy to hear that she was complimenting him and complimented back to her. "Well I can remember how guys would look at you when we would go to the beach to go swimming and all. Especially when you wore a bikini baby." He said smiling at her. "You are correct about that! If I did not love you then I would not have came here at all!" He could tell by the way she was kissing him that she missed him a lot as he missed her a lot as well.

Back
Top Bottom