Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shooting up love ((Spellweaver Eric x myself))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Katarzyna followed her twin Myska up the long pathway leading up to one of Myska's friends house. "Myska... you know I hate these kinds of things." She toyed with the hem of her dress. The dress was black with slits of fabric cut out revealing lime green fabric underneath the black. She had bought the dress specifically for the party. She knew she'd probably wear it again but Myska would not take no for an answer. Katarzyna had her long blonde hair in a braided up do and Myska did her makeup. In her opinion she looked like a whore, but maybe she needed to loosen up a little more.

They arrived at the door and Myska knocked and turned to her. "C'mon Kat... it'll be fun!" Katarzyna sighed and nodded. "Fine, but I'm leaving if it gets to be too much." The door opened and a red headed chick motioned for them to come in. Katarzyna followed and looked around, seeing there were already a bunch of guests there.

Eric smiled for a moment as he looked up to her then back to talking to his friend some more joking as he spoke softly to make sure only the two could here, "You got everything ready?" He got the reply he wanted before smiling, "I might have to go talk to my new friend green is my favorite color. His friend was quick to respond, "Last week wasn't it red?" He smiled, "Details my friend..." He teased a bit he was in good spirits and was enjoying a drink, he was known well to be trouble here, but he rarely went to go greet someone new. Which he was doing now, "I have not seen you around here whats your name?" He smiled politely as he continued, "Im Eric By the way." He looked to be a bit buzzed but he was in good moods.

He was a good looking man, wearing new blue jeans, and a black shirt tucked in, a simple short sleeved button up shirt rested around his shoulders unbuttoned, short black hair, and deep blue eyes, he was an odd one here, and he only really knew the host of the parties everyone else was usually met with soft hellos and friendly handshakes, but she was going to be one of his exceptions if he could make it so. His friend he had been talking too wandered off, to go do as he was supposed to, and to return with Eric's fixes.

"Hi." she said, her accent coming through a little thicker. "And, no, this is my first party. My name's Katarzyna. You can call me Kat if you don't feel like trying to pronounce my name." she said and smiled. "Most Americans don't." she looked towards Myska who gave her a thumbs up and walked away with the red head. "It's nice to meet you Eric." She motioned to the drink. "Where are the refreshments?" she asked and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face.

He smiled softly before leading her to the couch, "Here sit down ill bring you something..." He wondered away and returned with her a drink it was alcoholic, but only barely it was mostly juice not knowing what she wanted as he handed it to her, "First party? What do you do for fun then?" He spoke softly, and kind as always taking another drink he sat down on the couch and if she had already sat down he smiled to her, or asked her to join him if she remained standing up, he seemed to be mouthing her name, but becoming tongue tied when trying to pronounce her full name. "Where are you from?" He asked kindly.

"Cedynia, Poland." she replied, sitting down. "After my father passed away my mother brought Myska and me to the US. We've since gained citizenship, but I do miss Poland." she took a sip of her drink. "I don't really have a lot of time for fun outside of my bakery." she said. "It gets very hectic." she said. She looked at him as he tried mouthing her name. "It's pronounced Kat-are-zheh-nuh." she said laughing.

"I had it close..." He laughed softly watching her, "Poland, is it nice there?" He asked lightly enjoying her company, though he moved his hand to the hem of her skirt adjusting it with a tug and smiled, "You don't wear dresses like this often do you?" He said it before continuing, "Sorry I did not mean to offend but unless you want to show off to everyone be careful how you sit and move."

"Yes, it's beautiful there." She blushed as he pulled the hem down. "No, how'd you know?" she joked. "Myska talked me into buying this. It's not my normal attire. It's definitely more her thing. Guys would be hanging all over her, but she prefers chicks." she smiled and laughed.. "Thank you for your help, Eric." she said and took another sip of her drink. "So what do you usually do at these things?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom