Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Saw Daddy Kissing.... the Babysitter?

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Myska arrived at the house of the new child she was supposed to babysit. Her long black and pink streaked hair billowed behind her in the wind. She quickly checked her make up in the rear view mirror, and walked to the door. She knocked on the door and adjusted her denim skirt as she waited. She shivered slightly as the wind blew. She knocked again wondering if she had the right house.

Micheal was in a bit of a rush on his way out of the house, his two year old son had just been put down to bed and the baby sitter was due to arrive at any moment. Two years after his wife had ran out on him he had finally let his friends set him up on a date and it would hardly be appropriate to be late for it, and if this babysitter screwed up his date then he would be oh so pissed about it.

At the age of thirty six and with a young son he really shouldn't be single, he worked quite a lot and made a good living but the boy would need a mother or at the very least a father who had a steady girlfriend who could be involved in his life.

One last check in the mirror to make sure that his tie was on straight and Micheal heard the knock at the door and ran downstairs, pulling it open quickly. “Oh good, you are here.” He said with a grin as he gestured for her to enter. “I am kind of in a rush, but Ben is in bed already... I shouldn't be out for more then four hours and there is sixty bucks in it for you with another ten an hour if I run late.” That seemed fair enough to him though he was making the offer just to get out of the home as quickly as he could.

david-boreanaz.jpg

Myska nodded. "Yes sir." she said and smiled at him. "I'm sorry I was running a little late, had to get gas." she looked at him and moved into the living room. He was actually quite handsome. "I hope you have a great night. And don't worry about Ben, he's in good hands. " she said as he headed out of the door. Myska sat on the couch and turned the TV on, keeping an ear out for Ben. For the first two hours Ben was quiet, but around 11 she heard him crying. She went to his room and picked him up. "Oh, you poor thing. What's wrong?" She noticed the unmistakable scent of a dirty diaper. She set him on the changing table and started to change his diaper. "You're so cute." she cooed to the little boy. After his diaper was changed she held him for a couple more minutes, then put him back to bed. She pulled the blanket over him and smiled, heading back to the living room.

Back
Top Bottom