Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You shouldn't be a Lesbian (Kandy & padi789)

Kandy4Daddy

Banned
Banished
Heather is the captain on the cheer leading team and has been ever since her freshman year. However, unlike most on the team she's a virgin and a lesbian. Year after year she has rejected the high school football quarter back's request to date him. So when he learns she is secretly dating a innocent hot nerd whom is in the science club; he and the others on the team as well as people on the baseball, soccer and track teams decided they are going to make her high school year a complete mess. It all starts with the quarter back snapping a picture and threatening to post the picture on the web. Telling her that if she wants to keep her lil' secrete then she'd come to the gym after school. What she doesn't know is not only are their several cameras, video cameras and web cams already set up and ready to record her but also about 8 hard cocks ready to teach the lil' tease a lesson. What happens when Allie learns about the torture that her girlfriend is undergoing and decides to take it up with the principal...Who is in on the whole thing and makes Allie stay after school for a little "school policy refresher" and ends up raping the young girl and threatening to post her up on the Dirty HS Sluts site to ruin her rep as well.

Character Bio:
Name: Heather Willis
Looks:
vanessa_hudgens-3500.jpg

Name: Allison "Allie" Harris
Looks:
563c83065ff22d021065e85ea8b9bad2.jpg

**I'll start as soon as your character Bio is up**

Kandy4Daddy said:
Heather is the captain on the cheer leading team and has been ever since her freshman year. However, unlike most on the team she's a virgin and a lesbian. Year after year she has rejected the high school football quarter back's request to date him. So when he learns she is secretly dating a innocent hot nerd whom is in the science club; he and the others on the team as well as people on the baseball, soccer and track teams decided they are going to make her high school year a complete mess. It all starts with the quarter back snapping a picture and threatening to post the picture on the web. Telling her that if she wants to keep her lil' secrete then she'd come to the gym after school. What she doesn't know is not only are their several cameras, video cameras and web cams already set up and ready to record her but also about 8 hard cocks ready to teach the lil' tease a lesson. What happens when Allie learns about the torture that her girlfriend is undergoing and decides to take it up with the principal...Who is in on the whole thing and makes Allie stay after school for a little "school policy refresher" and ends up raping the young girl and threatening to post her up on the Dirty HS Sluts site to ruin her rep as well.

Character Bio:
Name: Heather Willis
Looks:
vanessa_hudgens-3500.jpg

Name: Allison "Allie" Harris
Looks:
563c83065ff22d021065e85ea8b9bad2.jpg

**I'll start as soon as your character Bio is up**

Character Bio:
Name: Jordan Taylor
Looks:
tim-tebow-shirtless-gq.jpg

Name: Principal Connors
Looks:
3006769.jpg

It was eight thirty in the morning, about thirty minutes until school would start. The campus was filled with students walking about the school grounds, hanging out with friends, talking with their cliques and just waking up and preparing for the day. As the groups hung out in their ares, a certain cheerleader and a shy little geek snuck off to the other side of the gym for some well earned alone time. Allie smiled as she stood with her back against the wall, her hands wrapped around her beautiful brunettes slender waist.

"Heather, I love you. I wish we didn't have to keep this a secrete." She confessed with a sadness in her voice. They were in the closet about being together. It wasn't the school that made them hide their relationship. It was the fact, if their parents found out the punishment would be worse then death.

"I know Allie, I am so happy to belong to you." Heather's hands were locked around the back of Allie's head as they stood so close together. Leaning close she brushed her lips against her girlfriend's lips. Kissing the nerdy blond tenderly. Neither of them knew that they were being watched and filmed by a jealous football player who was already plotting a scheme.

Kandy4Daddy said:
It was eight thirty in the morning, about thirty minutes until school would start. The campus was filled with students walking about the school grounds, hanging out with friends, talking with their cliques and just waking up and preparing for the day. As the groups hung out in their ares, a certain cheerleader and a shy little geek snuck off to the other side of the gym for some well earned alone time. Allie smiled as she stood with her back against the wall, her hands wrapped around her beautiful brunettes slender waist.

"Heather, I love you. I wish we didn't have to keep this a secrete." She confessed with a sadness in her voice. They were in the closet about being together. It wasn't the school that made them hide their relationship. It was the fact, if their parents found out the punishment would be worse then death.

"I know Allie, I am so happy to belong to you." Heather's hands were locked around the back of Allie's head as they stood so close together. Leaning close she brushed her lips against her girlfriend's lips. Kissing the nerdy blond tenderly. Neither of them knew that they were being watched and filmed by a jealous football player who was already plotting a scheme.

Jordan stood there with the camera firmly placed in his hands. He had been watching these girls make out in there favorite place before school for a while now. He just knew no one would beleive him. It wasn't even like he wanted to tell anyone, but he did want Heather to think that. He was the stud of the school, the star quarterback, and he was use to getting what he wanted. Ever since Heather had started turning him down he had always wondered why. Now he knew. In his head a plot was already forming, he would use the tape to blackmail her and get her to do whatever he wanted.

Obviously he couldn't leave all of his friends out on the act. He was going to make sure that after school that very day, him and his friends would have her on her knee's and she would be doing everything she could to please them and avoid the consequences of what this film could do to her. After his morning lessons Jordan tracked down Heather where she normally hanged with the rest of the cheerleaders. He asked her to come to one side, he knew she would expect him to ask her out again. How wrong she was. "If you know whats good for you, you'll come to the gym after school is finished. Make sure your looking hot." Jordan said waving a picture of the two girls kissing right in front of her face.

As the bell rang out signaling the start of school, Heather and Allie departed to their own lives. It was always hard on thm since they had almost every class together and had to give each other the cold shoulder. Allie stayed with her "science pack" and didn't take part in gym. While Heather kept close to her popular cheerleader clique, pretending to talk about boys she's want to fuck. As the morning classes passed by, it was lunch time. Allie had dropped a letter down the slot of her locker then kept up the act. Heather would spend a couple moments to read and reply. Then on her way to meet up with her friends she'd drop a reply off to Allie and life would go on.

Sitting at the table with the other cheerleaders on the squad, she was in the middle of playing the old school paper game called, 'M.A.S.H'. So far the paper said she'd live in a house, in San Fransisco being a singer, married to Lucas...now she was wondering how many kids she'd end up with and where her honey moon would be. It was a harmless time passing game that thy all did. That's when Jordan walked up. 'Here we go.' She thought when he asked her to come with him. Not wanting to be rude she followed him. Hearing his warning and seeing the picture in his hands. "W-What?!" She exclaimed, but sighed. "You're sick, Jordan...But fine. As long as you and your twisted friends don't get Allie involved...I'll...I'll do anything you ask." With a hung head and zoned out look in her eyes she returned to her friends with a fake smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom