Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lab Experiment by RobBase086 and starsatnite23

"Just arrived actually, not sure how long I'll be staying in town though" She smiled as he got her a margarita an she sipped it as she stared at Robert.

starsatnite23 said:
"Just arrived actually, not sure how long I'll be staying in town though" She smiled as he got her a margarita an she sipped it as she stared at Robert.

"Well I do hope that you will be around for a while." He was interested in her very much. He sat down next to her and gently nibbled onto her ear lobe as his hand went onto her thigh.

starsatnite23 said:
She tilted her head and let him have more access to her "That feels so good Robert"

He kissed and licked up and down her neck gently blowing at the same time. "I am glad that you like it Alexa!" His hands sliding down to her pussy and he begins to rub and massage just a bit. "Shall we stay here for a while or leave to go back to my place Alexa?"

"I say we go back to your place, too many guys are looking at me while we are here and right now all I want is you"

starsatnite23 said:
"I say we go back to your place, too many guys are looking at me while we are here and right now all I want is you"

"That sounds good to me! Shall we go then?" He looks into her eyes as he stands up now and waits for her to get up. Was it that Dr. Mckenna was not use to men staring at her and will all of this change about her if the wrong guy corrupts her? The guy who was sitting at a table wanted to go up to her but she was too busy with Dr. Sandage so he decided not to make his move on her at all. Robert walked her out of the bar and to his car holding her hand. As they get to the car he places his arms around her and kisses her onto her lips.

starsatnite23 said:
She smiled and kisses him back wrapping her arms around him as they get into the car.

He felt her wrapping her arms around his neck he kisses her back. He then opened up the passenger door for her to get inside. He watched as climb into the car. He saw her sexy legs climb into the car. He then closed the door and he went to the other side and climbed inside himself. He buckled up and started up the car. He drove the car to his house. He pulls into the garage and then climbs out and opens up the door for her to get out.

She took his hand slowly exiting his car and then wrapped her arms back around him again. "You have a nice house so far"
She smiled and she leaned up to kiss him

starsatnite23 said:
She took his hand slowly exiting his car and then wrapped her arms back around him again. "You have a nice house so far"
She smiled and she leaned up to kiss him

He wrapped his arms and he placed his hands onto her nice firm ass giving it a nice squeeze and then playfully smacked it as he kissed her sweet lips. "Thanks I am glad that you like it so far love!" As he took her inside of the house. He lead her into the living and sat her down onto the black leather couch. He began to start to remove her blouse from her. "I hope this is not going to be just a one night stand Alexa." He told her.

"I don't think it will be Robert" She smiled and undid his shirt as well wanting to see his chest as he undid her shirt.

starsatnite23 said:
"I don't think it will be Robert" She smiled and undid his shirt as well wanting to see his chest as he undid her shirt.

"I am glad about that Alexa!" He smiled and felt her undo his shirt as he undid her bra. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he placed his tongue to meet hers. He then began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip. His hands fondled and squeezed her nice firm breasts as his fingers played with her nipples.

She wrapped herself around him as they started to kiss. She rubbed her tongue against his and couldnt' get enough of it. She moaned into his lips as he began to play with her breasts.

starsatnite23 said:
She wrapped herself around him as they started to kiss. She rubbed her tongue against his and couldnt' get enough of it. She moaned into his lips as he began to play with her breasts.

He loved the feel of her wrapping her arms around him and hearing her moan in pleasure as he played with her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples by pulling just a bit and twisting gently as not to hurt her. He kissed and licked on down her neck to her breasts. His lips and tongue exploring her breasts.

"Mmm that feels good" She smiled at him as he began to play with her breasts as his lips began to explore her.

starsatnite23 said:
"Mmm that feels good" She smiled at him as he began to play with her breasts as his lips began to explore her.

"I am glad that you love what I am doing to you!" As he swirled his tongue around her nipples and then began to suck onto them. He gently nibbled onto her nipples and pulled just a bit. His hands moved on down to lift up her skirt and pull her panties down. As he started to play with her pussy slit with the tips of his fingers and clit as well.

She was grinding into his fingers as he played with her. He was turning her on so much she could feel herself getting wetter.

starsatnite23 said:
She was grinding into his fingers as he played with her. He was turning her on so much she could feel herself getting wetter.

He could tell how turned on she was by the way she was grinding onto his fingers. He sucked and nibbled onto her nipples as he kissed and licked on down to her stomach. He gently licked around her belly button and then blew around it. He continued to kiss and lick on down to her hips as he continued to finger fuck her. His fingers slid faster and faster inside her. He did not know she was a virgin but was enjoying what he was doing to her.

Back
Top Bottom