Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Measuring Up ((SexyChick and I))

"More...more.." Melissa moaned sharply at the head of his cock pushed into her wet folds. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, holding on for dear life. She pushed herself down, attempting to drive more of his massive cock into her, and it felt so good. Soon enough she felt him sliding in deeper, provoking more harsh moans from her.

Alex of course smiled as she begged for more and started to go wild trying to get more and more of that monster into her. He slipped his hands down to roughly fondle her ass and grip her hips as he began to slowly force more and more of that gargantuan cock into her wet and willing folds. Inch after inch he sunk more and more of his cock into her and was soon deeper than her husband had ever been even as he stretched her tight pussy and growled into her ear, "This is what you wanted isn't it... a huge cock stuffed in your horny pussy... I think you need to be stuffed and fucked with my huge cock, you are built to take big cock and I intend to make sure you get it."

He flipped her onto her back and then resumed driving more and more of his cock into her as he lifted her legs to his shoulders so he could drive deeply into her pussy. It took some time but soon he was driving all twelve inches of his thick cock into her with a wolfish smile as he watched her large firm tits bounce and growled as he leaned down and kissed her more passionately, "Is this what you craved.. being tossed down and stuffed with my big dick, fucked nice and hard?"

Melissa nodded before letting her head fall back as Alex forced her onto her back across the couch, lifting her legs to his shoulders. She closed her eyes and moaned out like never before. She could feel him pushing in, penetrating her inch my inch with his massive meat, stretching her tight pussy that longed to be fucked. Her large, firm tits bounced up and down as his hips drove roughly into hers. For the most part she laid back and took his cock like a pro, moaning out as the pleasure rushed through her like an electric current. She'd never felt this way before during sex and she loved it.

As he leaned down, she kissed him back passionately, working her tongue into his mouth.

The way she moaned and writhed beneath him Alex knew she was hooked. She would be back for his big dick in no time eager for more of this and it would not just be her sucking him off like earlier though there would be plenty of that as well. He smiled happy for the sound proofing some of the walls had been given because otherwise the way she was going someone might have heard her moaning as she took his massive cock like a pro. He had been right in assuming she was built for big dick and the way she was responding just proved it... her curvy body was designed to take a big dick and he was determined to make her cum all night long till she could not help but beg for more when she woke.

HE WAS completely dominant with her now as well as he pounded into her without mercy. He would raw out almost his entire length leaving the head of that huge cock in her before driving back into her with powerful and forceful thrust that made her big tits bounce and shake with every thrust. He returned the kiss and forced his tongue against hers as if claiming her mouth even as one of his hands slid around to roughly and possessively fondle one of her big tits while pinching and pulling her nipple before he growled into her ear, "You are going to cum all over this big thick cock Melissa, and then I am going to keep fucking you... I am going to stuff you with this big dick of mine over and over, day after day... I am going to fuck you so hard and so often that you will dream of my big dick in your tight slutty cunt."

"Yes...mmm..ohh....fuck..." She moaned out, biting her lip, hoping for some solace from the rough fucking he was giving her. Melissa closed her eyes and panted harder with each hard thrust he delivered to her pussy. The wet slapping sound of his cock pushing into her filled the room, along with her moaning and panting, as well as his words and occasional groaning. The pleasure increased as he pull nearly all the way out only to drive his massive length back into her wet folds. It was so overwhelmingly good and she didn't want it to stop any time soon.

Alex smiled knowing he had her now as she agreed and cried out in pleasure. Now things would only get more wild and he intended to make sure her visits day and night were all the sort of thing most men only dreamed of... and no doubt the sort of things that had filled her most sordid fantasies. HE Loved the way she moaned and pleasure and made no effort to deny what she was feeling. It was obvious that she loved having his huge cock in her and he was going to make sure she got plenty more. He reached down and gripped her hair roughly pulling her into another heated kiss, he forced his tongue into her mouth and basically laid claim to her as he fucked her like a beast and then released the kiss only to lean down and suck hungrily at her nipples with another growl even as his immense girth continued to stretch and stimulate her in ways her husband never could before he released her tit with a loud pop from his suckling, "Mmm I am going to enjoy stuffing you like this all the time Melissa... giving you a good hard deep fucking... you don't have to hold back either, I am not some unendowed wimp, I am a real man with a huge cock just like you have been craving."

"Ahh...mmm..." Samantha panted uncontrollably as he fucked her like an animal, pushing and driving deep into her dripping wet pussy. Using his entire size and thickness to drive her mad with intense pleasure. She grasped his broad shoulders as he pulled her head up roughly by her hair, pushing his lips to hers. Slipping her tongue into his mouth, she wrestled it with his as they kissed passionately. She could not deny that she would want more of this. Her arousal deepened as he suckled at her tits before pulling back, fueling her desire with his words.

Alex was loving her reaction and so when she returned his kiss he growled into it and when she seemed to go wild he just ate it all up and continued to drive his mammoth link into her without mercy or pause. He just could not get enough of watching the previously shy and concerned beauty acting like a wild horny slut for his big dick and he leaned up to lick and nibble at her ear as he growled his latest question, "You like cumming on my big dick don't you Melissa, I bet you are wanting to see what it feels like to have your needy pussy flooded with thick cum from a real cock... to feel me pumping it so deep in your horny snatch while you moan and cum like my own personal big cock craving slut."

Back
Top Bottom