Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Measuring Up ((SexyChick and I))

HE groaned as she became so aggressive. He was a bit surprised by how wild she was being but what not going to complain. His hands reached up to work her impressive breasts, though with far less skill than she had enjoyed earlier that day, and he turned trying to capture her lips for a kiss as she grinded into the modest bulge that had formed in his pants.

Her lips found his and she kissed him deeply, working her hips gradually harder as the moments passed. She started to work at the buttons of his shirt, tearing it from his form and tossing it aside on the bed. Reaching down her fingers curled around the edge of her top and she pulled it off over her head, tossing it aside with his before leaning down to kiss him again.

He could not remember the last time he had seen Melissa this wild and horny. He returned her kiss and his hands found her large firm tits as he began to fondle and grope them while pressing his modest bulge into her hips as she continued to grind against him. He moaned softly as she continued to work him over enjoying how wild she was being even if he was exhausted.

She could work with this for now, but it remained to be seen if he could take control. Reaching back she unclasped her bra and tossed it away, giving her husband access to her bare breasts. Next she nimbly unbuttoned her jeans before sliding down to unfasten his belt and pants, starting to tug them down along with his boxer shorts.

He was amazed at just how aggressive his sweet wife was being. Soon she had stripped both of them naked and revealed his modest six inch dick. He had no idea she had been handling one literally twice that size only a few hours before or just how wild it seemed to drive her. As far as he knew this was all for him and so he just smiled dumbly and continued to fondle her large and now bare breasts with a rather slack jawed expression of surprise.

Once she had undressed them both, Melissa rolled onto her back once more, letting her husband on top of her, aligning their hips carefully, feeling the tip of his member brushing against her womanhood. "Take me.." She breathed in a soft murmur, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck and giving him a quick, deep kiss.

He returned her kiss but was a little disappointed she had not remained so aggressive. He thrust weekly into her, no doubt due to his fatigue, and nibbled softly at her lips. This was no where near the aggressive and dominant treatment she had been receiving at one point earlier on but rather slow and without much power behind it. He leaned down to kiss softly at the swell of her breasts though assuming this is all she had wanted.

Terribly disappointed at her husband's latest attempt to please him, Melissa lightly nudged him off of her without a word. Going over and fetching a bathrobe and putting it on, tying it tightly. Glancing back at him on the bed she sighed. "It's like you're not even trying.." She murmured, leaving the bedroom without saying anything more.

He was rather shocked at her response as he had been doing what he usually did and when they had first wed and for some time before and after she had not complained. He did not realize his lack of energy was frustrating her so but he knew better than to argue with her. He sighed and rolled onto his back closing his eyes not sure what he was supposed to do.

Of course across the way Alex was still up though he was alone now. He was watching a move and enjoying a fine cigar wondering what the next day would bring and how his buxom beautiful neighbor was fairing.

At this point, Melissa didn't have much choice. Her husband clearly wasn't able to satisfy her, although she knew who could. Getting dressed downstairs, without a word to husband, she left her house and went across the street to her neighbor's house. The lights were still on and the car in the driveway, only his, so it was likely he was awake and alone.

Coming up on the front door, she knocked lightly, resting her hands on her hips as she waited for an answer.

Alex raised an eyebrow as he had not been expecting company. He made his way to the door and opened it to find Melissa there. He gave her a warm and welcoming smile then ushered her inside before he spoke, "It is a pleasure as always to see you Melissa, though I must admit I was not expecting you this morning... not that I mind in the least of course." He reached over and ran a hand through her hair before gently pulling her to him and continuing, "So what can I do for my lovely neighbor this evening... another drink and a bit of relaxing? A pleasant chat and a movie perhaps?"

He gave her another of those dashing smiles knowing he was likely teasing her and that the reason she had come over so late had nothing to do with any of that and everything to do with the massive slab of cock between his legs. He gave her a playful growl to show he was not meaning to upset her though and leaned down to kiss softly at her neck and up to her ear, "Of course I will gladly do anything I can to help you this evening Melissa."

Melissa nodded, mustering a smile despite her foul mood. "I just want to relax.." She murmured as his hand brushed through her hair, pulling her closer to him. Lightly she rested her hand on his chest, looking up at his as he kissed at her neck up to her ear. Of course he would do anything to please her considering her husband's inability to do so. If he could get the job done there'd be no reason for her to even be there.

Stepping into the living room, she took a seat on the couch, resting back against it, knowing soon enough Alex would join her.

He did not want to seem over eager so he first put out his cigar and then made his way over and sat beside her. Then he pulled Melissa to him gently yet firmly. There was no question as to weather he knew how to or was able to take control. In fact it seemed that doing so was simply natural for him. He nodded a bit and then turned down the lights via a remote and flipped the TV back on before he kissed softly up to her ear and then smiled, "Anything I can do to help you unwind then Melissa... we still have half that bottle of wine from earlier if you wanted some."

Glancing over at him she politely shook her head. "No wine for me, thanks." Melissa murmured, knowing that if she was going to choose to cheat, it would be her choice and a sober one to boot. As he kissed up to her ear again, she eased her head into his lap, resting her head down gently, closing her eyes and letting out a soft breath. Wanting to just sit and relax for a moment.

Alex could tell she was still on the fence a bit and so was willing to play this one slow for now. He let her rest her head on his lap so close to the very thing that seemed to threaten to steal her restraint and tempt her to just go wild. But he did not tease or tempt her with it just yet. No, instead he simply stroked her hair though he did make sure to lightly caress her neck and the sensitive spot behind her ear as she lay there and chuckled before answering with a smile, "Fair enough, we can save that for tomorrow."

His fingers continued to dance skillfully along her neck and ear in between taking time to stroke her hair. He could tell she was tense and while he would no doubt use that to get her to sample his monster cock he knew he had to help her relax a bit first... he could worry about turning her into a size queen and his personal slut later on.

Sighing contently, Melissa shifted to lay on her back on the couch, resting her head back down in his lap, looking up at him with an interested smile. "You know..I could actually go for a drink right about now.." She murmured, deciding to change her mind. Some wine might lower her inhibitions a little bit, but as long as she didn't get carried away her judgment would be fine. It would certainly help her current mood, that was for sure, which was what she wanted most right now, to feel better.

Alex smiled and ran a hand through Melissa's hair before drawing her up and into a slow and sensual kiss. Once that was done he nodded his head and then went and got the wine glasses and the bottle pouring the buxom beauty a glass of wind and them bringing the glasses and bottle back over to the couch and handing her one before helping her to return to a comfortable position in his lap. In the process he made sure to caress her teasingly and then he once more kissed and nibbled along her neck and up to her ear, "Who am I to deny such a lovely creature... after all I did promise to see to your needs while you are here."

"Thank you." Melissa murmured, grinning a little as he continued to give her small affections here and there. She took a sip of wine, almost immediately getting a jolt from the alcoholic beverage. She smiled and shifted a bit on his lap, leaning close and kissing his cheek, a little at his neck, and then his lips. "I know I can count on you." The woman teased, resting her head in the crook of his neck, having another sip of wine.

Alex smiled as she seemed to so quickly be warming to him again. He was not sure what her wimp husband had done to screw up but he was all to happy to take advantage of it. He let his hands casually wander along her body caressing her breasts, hips, and ass through her clothes as he kissed and licked teasingly at her neck and ear for a bit. He chuckled at her comment and then whispered into her ear, "Well I am rather well equipped to satisfy... and you should know you are always welcome to drop by when you need something."

"Mhmm.." Melissa sighed contently as his hands exploring her body, giving her light affections here and there. Finishing off her glass of wine, she shifted to straddle his lap carefully, starting to move her hips against his. "Well let's just see if we can get you going." She teased, moving her hands to his shoulders, gradually working her hips harder as the moments passed.

Alex smiled as she seemed to grow even more forward than earlier and was literally grinding against his massive member. Sure enough it began to swell and harden until his pans were straining to contain the mammoth slab of man meat she was pressing herself against. He growled playfully and ten gripped her hair and pulled her into a clearly more heated kiss before he spoke softly into her ear while kissing and nibbling at her neck, "I think my busty neighbor has a very specific need... and I will be all to glad to scratch that itch for you."

"Mhmm.." She moaned lightly against his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth and wrestling it with his. Her hips pushed roughly against his as moments passed. Reaching down she unfastened and unzipped his pants. Working off her top as well, tossing it aside.

ALex smiled enjoying the fact that she was far more horny and aggressive than last time she had been here and he intended to take full advantage. He leaned down and began to kiss, lick, and suck at her tits once her top was out of the way and gave a decidedly more dominant and aggressive growl as he grabbed one of her hands and forced it to that foot long monster cock of his through his now unfastened pants. He gripped her hair roughly with his other hand and smiled, "I know what you want Melissa... you want a big thick throbbing cock... and lucky for you I have just what you need."

He did not wait for her response though, his other hand was already unfastening her own pants and slipping inside to rub between her thighs like it was the most natural thing in the world... like she was his to play with and drive wild. His skilled fingers found her clit and began to work it without mercy as he resumed licking and nibbling at the tops of her breasts wanting to simply drive her wild.

Melissa was overwhelmed by his affections and aggressiveness, but more than ever she wanted him deep inside of her, to please and satisfy her with his massive cock, to fuck her silly. Carefully she aligned their hips as he played with her breasts, his fingers making her terribly wet. Without warning she lowered herself onto his cock, feeling his member pushing and straining to penetrate her wet folds that longed for him.

Alx smiled and pulled her into another even more heated kiss before he broke it only to fully strip her naked and then strip his own clothes so she could for the first time see all of his muscular and chiseled form. Then he pulled her back into his lap with another dominant and hungry growl before he began to teasingly rub the tip of that mammoth cock against her wet folds and then press it teasingly against her. He wanted to tease her but he also wanted to fuck her till she went absolutely wild and so he growled into her ear, "Are you ready lover... ready to get fucked by this massive cock, I know you need it... time to get you hooked on big thick cock Melissa."

Without waiting he pushed the fat head of that massive cock into her then waited for her to react. He wanted to see if she begged to be fucked hard or if she just lost control and gave in impaling herself on his gargantuan length and girth.

Back
Top Bottom