Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Measuring Up ((SexyChick and I))

"Mmm.." Melissa grinned a bit as Alex guided her mouth back onto his cock, taking the time to smear her lips and cheek with a bit of precum before working his member in and out of her mouth. She bobbed her head forward and back, her pouting lips sliding smoothly over the throbbing shaft, eager now for his release. And his words reassured her a little, knowing that it was likely he would satisfy all of her needs, which would be a nice change of pace. And her husband would remain none the wiser, considering the time he devoted to work.

Before long his release came pumping out of his cock and into her mouth. She managed to swallow some of his creamy cum although some dripped around her lips and onto her cleavage, warm against her soft skin. His cock lost none of its rigidity, however, after release. She was surprised as he pulled her back onto the couch, her hands and mouth withdrawing from his cock.

"Ahh.." A sharp, but soft moan escaped her pouting lips as he rubbed her through her jeans, working swiftly to undo her jeans and his hand soon invaded them.

As she moaned but did not protest he continued his assault. He slid his hand into her jeans and then to her panties where he began to rub and work her pussy with an obviously skilled hand. His fingers teased and worked her nether lips as well as her clit while his lips and teeth resumed teasing and working at her ear. His other hand slid up to work her breasts through her top for a bit before he slid his hand down along her stomach and then up under her shirt to increase his efforts working her breasts and nipples as well. He knew she was hesitant and worried but he was determined to see just how far she would go and how wild she would get.

He paused only to guide her hand back to his huge throbbing cock before he renewed his skilled assault on her lush body. He was still hoping he could drive her wild and to a point where her need and lust simply could not be ignored. He had promised to see to her needs after all and so if she did reach that point he would have to make good and feed inch after inch of his huge cock into her wet folds. His determination had not waned at all in, in fact watching her try to swallow his cum without complaint had him wondering just how much she was holding back and just how far he could push her once he had her hooked. He had made plenty of women sluts for his big dick but if the lovely Melissa was suppressing as much as he thought she was... she might turn out to be the sort of ravenous cock slut he had been looking to find for ages. If that was the case he would make her his slutty fuck toy weather her husband found out or not... for now he was determined to try and find out just how much she was holding back and so purred into her ear, "You need someone to give you what you really want... what you need Melissa... you deserve to be satisfied after all, why should you give up on enjoying what you want?"

"Mmm..." Melissa moaned lightly, listening contently to his words as his hands continued to appease and pleasure her body. His hand soon invaded her jeans further as well as her panties, and she did not stop him. Willing to tread carefully on how far the two went with each other, although she could not deny she had never felt this level of satisfaction for a long time. And it came to reason she deserved a greater level of satisfaction, but she did feel guilty if she was to cheat on her husband, and that feeling would take a whole lot to overcome. It was a serious decision after all. She remembered how wild she used to be in the sack, in fact she still did her best to please her husband, despite the usual disappointment received on her end.

She did her best to fight off this guilt but it lingered feverishly in her mind, but she continued to moan and enjoy herself, still a bit wrapped in Alex's affections. Her eyes closed for a few moments, drifting away before opening them again, glancing over at Alex. "I know this is what I want, but it still feels wrong.." She murmured, getting a little hesitant again. Carefully her hands moved to his wrist, pushing them away gently. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, giving me what I want. But I'm just not sure.." She reasoned, tilting her head as she looked at him. "Do you understand what it means if we do this? It's not something I can do at the drop of hat.." She murmured, realizing her hand was still resting on his cock. Playfully her fingers slid along his massive member, trying to keep him in a good mood.

"Maybe you can give me what I want, but not yet.." She said softly, smiling up at him while brushing back some of her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

It was not what Alex had wanted of course but he noticed that she was not saying she would not let him have her and even as she said she felt guilty she was stroking his massive cock. He figured on some level she was already hooked on his huge cock. Then of course she openly said she wanted it, that she did want him to take her and ravish her. He decided to play this a bit slowly knowing if nothing else he could get her worked up and plant the ideas more firmly in her mind so he could take advantage of them. He was going to make her his lusty fuck toy he had made up his mind in that regards it was simply a matter of how and when.

He lay her back on the couch and leaned down himself pulling her body more firmly against his own muscular and chiseled form as he kissed and licked at her ear and resumed caressing her body though did not force his hand fully back to her pussy just yet as he did not want to panic her, "Of course I understand... I can also tell how much you need this. I know I can give you what you need Melissa... and I know that worries you. But it is not fair to deny your own needs either... I know you want me to take you and ravish you Melissa, I can see it in your eyes." He slid a hand up to fondle her large breasts again as he kissed and licked at her ear and neck, "I would hate for you to go unsatisfied when I know I can fill you up just like you want, I can give you exactly what you are craving... I wont force you to enjoy this big thick cock but we both know you want to and I am all to willing to give you what you need."

It was a gambit he knew. He also knew that odds were she would not cave right now. But the images and ideas he was planting were just as important. He could get her horny and thinking about him fucking her with his huge cock, get her thinking about her apparent fantasy coming through and her getting stuffed with a huge cock that could set her off and drive her wild. He knew even if she would not give into her desires right now those ideas would help to push her towards it soon... and he could arrange a few slips or outfits to tempt her even further all to soon.

Letting him lay her on her back, she was relieved that he simply continued with his gentle affections instead of trying to force her to do something she wasn't ready to do. At the very least she knew Alex respected her limits and stayed within her comfort zone. That was definitely a good sign and she trusted him for the most part. Smiling, Melissa let her head rest back as he kissed at her neck and ear, gently fondling her breasts as well. Even these small things started to turn her on again, but she was just not ready to go as far as Alex wanted to, tempting as it was to simply let him give her what she truly wanted, and ravish her.

It was clear he wanted to keep the idea fresh and planted in her mind, which would most likely drive her to come running back and asking for it. Which was fine, as long as he didn't force her. She could understand they both wanted this and that was fine, but he would have to be patient and wait until she was ready and final on her choice to cheat. As he continued to lightly please her, she listened to his words, and it all sounded very nice, fueling her temptation although she simply relaxed and let him do what he wanted within reason.

Her fantasy was definitely stuck in her mind at this point, but she would not indulge it just yet. It was take a lot of consideration on her part, and she also had to think about how much she would want to keep coming back for more once Alex gave her what she wanted. "I know, Alex, I know we both want it but you'll just have to wait, and we'll see.." Melissa murmured softly, sighing lightly as he laid against her.

Alex knew this game all to well. He could tell she wanted it and so he was all to willing to tempt and tease her. He guided her hand back to his huge throbbing cock and let one of his hands slide back between her thighs to rub through her jeans though he waited to see her reaction before going further than that. He was confident she would be back and that before long she would be naked and stuffed with his huge cock moaning like a slut and eager for more. He was wondering if that was what worried her more than the cheating... knowing once she had his big thick cock in her she probably would not be able to give it up. She would be his, horny willing to service that foot long pillar of flesh.

He had seen the look in her eyes though and so was pretty damn sure it was not really a question of if she would or not. No it was more a question of when, of how long she could resist her urges and her fantasy now that she knew it was so close at hand. He decided to tease her a bit more though, "I somehow doubt it will be a matter of waiting to see my buxom beautiful neighbor... I get the feeling it is more just waiting for you to be ready to sample this thick foot long cock filling you and giving you what you crave... I can see it in your eyes, hear it in the way your voice quivers... you want it, you just have to ask."

His hands continued to work her body with undeniable skill. Though he was now teasing her body wanting to work her up and drive her wild. He would not try to take her or force her... no he would get her worked up and let her mind wander. For now he could let those fantasies do the work and make sue she came back for more. He growled and nibbled at her ear, "I suppose in the meantime you will just have to enjoy stroking and sucking this monster cock."

"I guess so.." Melissa murmured with a small grin, wise enough by this time not to fall into temptation so easily. She knew she could get it from him anytime and that Alex would not force her, so it would also be an option, and there was no reason to so eager. For the moment she simply relaxed and let him admire her body, pleasuring her in way he saw fit that wouldn't cross her limits with him. She moaned lightly now and then, although it would not be true satisfaction until he ravished her, penetrated her with that massive rod of his. But she still could enjoy him in other ways, ways that would please him at the same time.

After a few minutes of letting him explore her body, getting a bit hot and bothered in the process, she opened her eyes and gently slipped out from under him, fastening her jeans and composing herself, fixing her hair a little and well as adjusting her top. "Looks like that's all you get for today." She teased, giving herself a little bit of control, knowing how much he wanted her now. "See you around." She murmured with a playful wink, blowing Alex a kiss before turning and heading for the door, deliberately swaying her hips in an attempt to further tease him. Once she was out the door, closing it behind her, Melissa rested against it for a moment, a little flushed in the cheeks, despite the fact things hadn't ended with a very passionate spark. She could hardly believe a friendly introduction with her neighbor had taken such a turn, but that wasn't to say she didn't enjoy every minute of it. Already looking forward to more, as she knew he was. The thought of his massive rod still lingered in her mind as she returned home across the street.

Alex smirked a bit and let her go for now. He figured he could let her feel like she was in control because once she did give in he knew he would have her anywhere and everywhere he wanted. He knew she would be back and was pretty sure even if her wimp of a husband could manage to put out tonight it would not be him she was thinking of. She would be thinking of Lex and his huge fucking cock and how much she wanted it. He watched her go and then finished his own wine before corking the bottle they had not finished it and saving it for tomorrow as he was damn sure she would be back no later than the next day. Still smirking he ordered a pizza and then turned on his large TV.

He did not have her number nor she his though so if her cravings did return he knew she would have to make an excuse to come see him or sneak out without her husband knowing. That meant he was not sure if she would even be willing to give in before tomorrow but he knew he could tease her a bit before then. So he went out to his back yard and then took off his shirt tossing it aside before he dug out the lawn mower that had been left here just for this sort of set up. He then went ahead and gave his yard the once over letting his muscular arms and chest remain in full view before finishing up and then making a show of heading out to check his mail and such before finally heading inside just before the pizza arrived.

Making it back to her house, Melissa looked back across the street, rolling her eyes a little as Alex went out to mow the lawn. Already trying to tempt her back. Grinning a little she went back inside, her thoughts still on him. Her husband still wasn't home which meant she could just relax for now. Going into the kitchen, she drank a glass of water before going to the living room and crashing on the couch. Her body was still tingling a bit from the passionate time she'd spent with the new neighbor but after a short while it started to subside. She hadn't been touched like that or given such amazing affection in so long, as well as seen such a large cock. But she tried not to think too much about it, and have herself come running back to Alex.

Flipping through the T.V. channels she settled on something to watch, before long passing out on the couch.

Alex had accepted she probably would not be back tonight and so was enjoying his pizza as he watched a movie and debated calling the Realtor back for another round of steamy fucking. The movies did not hold his attention much and so a bit later in the evening he made his way to his home gym for a bit of a work out. He knew that once Melissa's husband got home she likely would not be coming back over till the next day but he refused to check the windows and such as if waiting for her. No he would wait for her to come back and perhaps call a girl or two to give the impression that other women were gunning for him to see if he could use jealousy to tease and tempt her.

In the end he did end up calling the Realtor and ironically enough was letting her into the house as he noticed a car pulling in across the street suggesting that Melissa's husband was home. He walked over to the side of the house pointing out a few things he wanted the Realtor to look into upgrading. That included mentioning a larger privacy fence in the back and a motorized cover for the pool and hot tub as well as a heating system for the pool. All of those comments of course earned very eager and lusty looks from the Realtor. They headed back around the front where he pointed out some of the hedges and landscaping asking if she could recommend a good service to see to it. Then they made their way inside to discuss the details... and perhaps a bit more. He knew if Melissa saw it that the looks he was getting, and deliberately ignoring, would make it seem like the Realtor wanted the same thing Melissa did... he was also hoping the lack of response on his part would make Melissa think he had not noticed and encourage her to act on her own desires.

Melissa woke up to the sound of her husband's car pulling into the driveway. Despite the fun she'd had with Alex earlier that day, she was still eager to see the man she was married to. Getting up off the couch, she went to the front door with a smile of her face, fixing herself up a little to look neat and presentable for the man she loved. Going to the front door she watched as her husband left his car to come inside. Glancing across the street to notice a car parked in Alex's driveway. Obviously having struck out with her for the moment he had chosen other options.

Her attention soon returned to her husband as he reached the front door. "Hey honey, how was your day?" She asked politely, keeping up her smile. As he came in she embraced him warmly, giving him a kiss.

Her husband of course embraced her and kissed her back utterly unaware of her earlier antics and any thoughts she might be having about them. He shrugged a bit and then sighed, "Long and it looks like the first of many like it... we lost half the team due to a flue bug but the deadline is still coming up... so I may have to put in extra hours and go with the project head to present the project when we finish. I mean I will get the overtime pay for it but that is still a lot of hours and a trip I was not planning on." He set his bag down and took off his jacket before closing the door then walking over and plopping down on the couch.

He took a moment to admire his busy beautiful wife before closing his eyes and continuing, "So it looks like the moving vans are done loading up that house with expensive gadgets... any plans for dinner or shall we just order in?"

She had to appreciate how hard her husband worked to support them despite the fact that he didn't satisfy her needs. For the moment she tried to push Alex out of her mind as she followed him to the living room, stepping around behind the couch. Smiling a bit she leaned down, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing the top of his head. "I know it's tough, honey, but I'm sure things will be okay." She murmured, trying to reassure him and relieve some of the stress he was likely feeling.

Then the thought of dinner occurred to her. "I don't mind ordering in, in fact, I'll make dinner for us tonight." She offered, leaning down further to kiss his cheek softly.

He simply nodded not closing his eyes. He had been hoping to finish the product and then try to reignite the spark he and his lovely wife had seemed to loose. He knew that sexually he had not been living up for some reason though he was not entirely sure why she was not satisified. Then again he was also rather afraid to ask because he feared if it was beyond his ability he might lash out and that would only lead to them arguing. The last thing he wanted was a night or two in a hotel before he had to head out for a business trip.

Finally he spoke, "That would be great, I feel like I could just pass out as is.... dealing with delivery would have been to much of a pain."

Grinning a little, she stepped around from behind the couch, moving to sit gently on her husband's lap, arms wrapping loosely around his neck once more, leaning close to pepper his neck playfully with soft kisses. "I know your job can be stressful, but I want you to know I'm here if you need anything." She murmured, nipping lightly in his ear. Carefully she shifted into a straddling position, letting her body press lightly against his. Resting her head gently against his chest.

"I love you.." She whispered, feeling obligated to stay committed to the man she loved, although not too long ago she had nearly cheated on him with the neighbor.

He just nodded and wrapped his arms around MElissa to give her a gentle hug. In his exhaustion he simply sighed happily with her nibbling as he relaxed on the couch. Part of her did want to give it a go at having some fun with her but he needed a little rest first after his long day. He did answer her though, "Love you too... maybe we can cuddle a bit after dinner and see what happens..."

Melissa couldn't help but sigh lightly, but it was understandable, she knew he was tired and it just couldn't be helped. "Okay, I'll go get dinner started." She said softly, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before crawling off his lap and going to the kitchen. Pulling out some assorted vegetables and a couple steaks the couple had been saving in the freezer. She started with making the salad before cooking the steaks, just the way her husband liked them. Within an hour or so dinner was ready and the table was set for them to eat.

"Dinner's ready, honey." She called from the kitchen into the living room before taking a seat at the small kitchen table.

He had of course dozed off completely oblivious to her disappointment. He woke as she called for dinner and dragged himself from the couch before heading to the kitchen and then smiling at the meal she had prepared. He made his way to the table but in his fatigue he did not get her chair first but instead sat down. Such small errors he was making unaware of the consequences they might carry if he did not realize soon.

He spoke softly, "Thanks Melissa, sorry I am just exhausted from all the extra work... and the idea of that damn trip is not making it any better." HE did manage a warm smile for her but it was no where near the dazzling smiles she had received earlier that day. He motioned for her to sit next to him but again in his fatigue did not see to things for his lovely wife.

As she started to eat, Melissa knew it was his job that was killing their sex life, among other things. He always came home tired with no energy to please her or do anything else for that matter. There had to be a way to resolve this, hopefully to a point where she wouldn't fall into temptation and cheat on him with Alex. With sounded like a glamorous option considering the exhausted state of her husband. But she wasn't ready to give up on him yet.

"You know, honey, once all this work gets done, I think we should go on a vacation. I think it's what we both need right now. You're always tired and your job is killing you, and it's killing the passion of our marriage." She spoke calmly to him, moving to sit beside him as they ate their dinner.

He was indeed exhausted from work, and coupled with his all to average member he was unknowingly created quite the temptation for his lovely wife. He shrugged and sighed a bit, "I can try, but with this bug project I am not sure how well it will go over with the boss... he did ask me to go with him on the trip so I can ask him while we are gone for a bit. But with so many people on sick leave I am not sure he will go for it."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek having no idea how close things were to him becoming less in control than he already seemed. He took another bight before speaking with his mouth still half full, "I know we have been having some trouble in terms of heat... so I will ask but I doubt he will give me the ok for vacation in the middle of all this work we have to finish."

The kiss on the cheek didn't lighten her mood one bit. Getting a bit frustrated, Melissa rose from the table, speaking in more tempered voice. "Is that job all you care about?" She asked in a heavier sigh, and without waiting for an answer she left from the dinner table and departed upstairs to the master bedroom, collapsing onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. It was almost as if he wasn't even trying to help, to make things work. All that seemed to matter to him was his job, his boss, making everyone else happy but her.

He was not sure what he had said that had set her off though ti was clear that she was not happy with how much time his job was taking up. He was trying to provide for his lovely wife but it almost seemed as if working so hard in that respect was frustrating her in others. He of course had no idea that his lack of attention and inability to satisfy her was causing a storm to brew.

He made his way upstairs to find her already laying on the bed and clearly not in the best of moods. He sat on the edge of the bed and wanted to move closer to her but was worried that might upset her even further so he spoke softly instead, "I just want to make sure you are taken care of Melissa, It is not like I planned for things to go this way... but I cant just piss off my boss and leave us with no way to pay the bills either..."

His words calmed her down a little and as he sat on the edge of the bed, Melissa looked up at him, mustering a content expression. "I know, but there are other things you need to do to take care of me, besides money." She explained, although it was likely she didn't need to drop any clues, but at this point, she wasn't sure if her husband realized he wasn't satisfying her. "I know you didn't plan on it, and you have to keep your boss happy, but I'm your wife and I have my own needs."

He really had no idea just how lacking he was in terms of her fantasies. As oblivious as he was in regards to her frustration with his work he was even more oblivious as to why she was not satisfied at home. He also had no idea that the content expression was one she had to muster or force and simply assumed she understood. He leaned over and kissed her softly, "You know I want to do nothing more hot stuff. I am sorry work has left me so drained... but I do want to make sure my pretty lady has a place to stay. I put in the hours so that hopefully I can get that promotion and have a little more free time."

He of course was oblivious to just how far from the point he was, and how likely it was that he was only adding to her frustration.

Holding back a sigh as he kissed her, Melissa pulled him further onto the bed by the front of his shirt before rolling him onto his back, ending up on top of him. Leaning down she started to kiss tenderly at his neck, deciding if he couldn't take the hint she would have to show him what she wanted. Her hips started to grind lightly against his as well.

Back
Top Bottom