Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Measuring Up ((SexyChick and I))

Dampylle

Star
It was a quite neighborhood and that suited him just fine. The Condo complex he had just left had become a bit to chatty for his taste... not that he minded the end result but it was hard to enjoy the hot horny women begging for more when their husbands and boyfriends were banging on the door because half the complex knew he had turned any hot busty women living their into slutty size queens for him to enjoy whenever he felt like it. He was counting on the quite neighborhood and the thick walls, some of which he had already had soundproofed just to play it safe, to ensure he could have his fun without that little problem.

Luckily he had money to burn thanks to some good investing and the fact that he had inherited a bit to start with. His portfolio and a few internet business kept him well funded, hell he had on occasion turned the sluts he had trained into online stars and that alone could pay for quite a bit.

In short he was rich, cocky, and a horny pig of a man. But he was also built like an Adonis, handsome, and hung like the proverbial horse. He knew he was the sort of stud women dreamed about and he knew how to handle himself... he just hoped there was some big titted beauty or two in the neighborhood who he could turn into his personal fuck slut. He smirked as the female sales rep for the Realtor walked to him with a clear look in her eyes handing him the keys and offering to show him around. Several hours later she left flushed, breathless, and mumbling about how much she loved big thick cock in her cunt. He smirked and lit a smoke looking out over the neighborhood to see who all he might bed.

Melissa had gotten word that a new neighbor was moving in across the street, and sometime soon she figured it would be polite to pay him a visit and welcome him to the neighborhood. Lately she'd been dealing with her own issues, however, namely her husband's failure to satisfy her sexual needs, despite his best efforts. After a couple years of marriage, their sex life had just sort of fizzled out and gotten stale, nearly to the point of not trying. But both of them were hoping to salvage it somehow, and hadn't given up yet. Mainly the problem was that her husband worked long hours at the office and got home late, leaving him tired with no energy left for the bedroom. And she couldn't really blame him for that.

Not long ago her hubby had left for work, leaving her alone for most of the day. Now seemed an appropriate time to go see the neighbor now that all the moving trucks had cleared out and he was most likely settled in for the most part. Dressing in a simple tank top that hugged her curves and cleavage nicely and a pair of jeans, she left her home and walked across the street to the neighbor's home where she found him smoking on the front porch.

"Hi there." She greeted with a friendly smile, stepping over to him. "You're the new guy, right, who just moved in?" At first glance he was certainly very handsome.

Alex smirked as he saw her approaching from across the street realizing he may not have long of a wait after all. He of course took inventory as well while she made her way towards him... big firm tits, long legs, curved hips, pretty face, pouting lips... a regular busty bombshell and just what he was hoping to find when he moved into the neighborhood. By the time she arrived he was already wondering and plotting how to get her alone and possibly a bit tipsy so he could work on having his way with her and showing her just what a thick foot long cock could do to a woman.

He flashed a dashing smile that had made many a women melt and swoon as he nodded his head, "Yep, just finished moving in and dealing with the last few details with my Realtor... she seemed very pleased with the deal when all was said and done." He gave another of those dazzling smiles knowing full well the Realtor would have been happier if he had let her stay so she could suck on his thick cock some more rather than being sent on her way. But he had her number and if this little bombshell did not work out quickly enough for him he could always call her back for another night of sex that she would not forget. He finished his smoke and then still smiling asked, "Would you like to come in and relax a bit, It has been a long day and I know I could go for a drink if nothing else."

Melissa smiled in return, thinking nothing of his invitation and simply nodded. "Sure, that sounds nice." She was curious to learn more about this new neighbor of hers and a drink did sound very nice. Her husband wouldn't be home for a good while and she would likely be home long before he was. Going into the house with Alex, she started to look around, surprised that most of things were unpacked and set up already. "Wow, you must have had some help to have so much organized already, huh?" The woman teased lightly as they went into the kitchen.

Moving to lean against the counter, she looked back at her new neighbor with another thoughtful smile. "Very nice place you have." She complimented, continually glancing here and there before her gaze settled on him again.

Alex took each and every oppertunity to take in and admire the busty beauty from across the way as she took a look at his lavish home. He nodded a bit as he retreived a rather expensive and potent bottle of red wine and poured a pair of glasses for them, "Well I was very persuasive in the negotiation so the Realtor was all to willing to have her company see to it that this was taken care of for me... she even offered to check back in to see if there was anything else I needed." He smirked a bit and walked over to Melissa moving rather close to her as he handed her the drink knowing all to well how tight his shirt and jeans were. He knew he looked good and enjoyed showing it off though the real shocker was still hidden for the moment at least.

With another of those knee melting smiles he spoke once more, "I am Alexander by the way, but most call me Alex... those who are especially close get to call me Lex." He handed her one of the glasses of wine and took a sip of his own knowing all to well that he was leaving many openings for her to flirt and waiting to see how she responded. He of course did not care if she was seeing someone or was married and so had not even bothered checking for a ring. In his experience once he got them loose, relaxed, and worked up enough to simple his foot long monster none of that mattered anyway.

Taking the glass of wine from Alex, she kept up her smile and took a sip, starting to get comfortable and relax a little bit. "Melissa." She introduced politely, shaking his head before taking another sip of the sweet red wine. Already the alcohol was putting a bit of a rush through her and her smile widened, studying the male in front of her curiously. "Well I wonder how close I'll be getting to you." She teased, starting to flirt a little herself. The guy seemed harmless enough, so she started to let her guard down a little, figuring it was harmless conversation and that he was just being polite.

"Lex.." She murmured in addition, the name trailing smoothly off her tongue and she laughed softly, having another sip of wine, biting her lip a little as she looked up at Alex with another friendly smile.

He treated her to another of those smiles as she not only took the bait calling him Lex but was flirting as well. He took a seat and leaned back to stretch a bit showing off his physique with a throaty chuckle, "Well I would be a fool not to get to know such a lovely woman as closely as possible." He of course noticed how quickly the strong wine seemed to be affecting her and smiled as he motioned for her to take a seat on the plush leather couch beside him. It was just one of numerous indicators around the, unknown to his guest sound guarded, living room that showed just how well off he was.

He rather enjoyed the way she bit her lip and could just imagine her doing that with a flush looked of desire once he had her worked up and broken in. He took another sip of his wine before stretching with a smile, "I would not even mind making little social calls like this a regular event... I do get rather bored and lonely on occasion."

Grinning a little, Melissa joined him and took a seat on the leather sofa beside Alex. Brushing back some of her hair and tucking it behind her ear, she took another sip of the strong wine, which sent another jolt up her spine and she laughed a little, starting to succumb to the alcohol's effects. "Quite the flatterer, aren't you, Alex?" She teased, playfully nudging his side before finishing off the last of her wine and setting the glass aside. Discretely, she moved a little closer to him, getting even more comfortable with him.

"Regular visits, huh?" She said, entertaining the idea already. "Well I wouldn't want you getting lonely over here." She remarked, resting a hand lightly on his shoulder and giving him another warm smile.

Even as he smiled Alex reached for the bottle to refill her glass quite pleased with how quickly she was loosening up. When she moved closer he reciprocated so that they were rather close already and when she placed a hand on his shoulder he flexed rather playfully to show off a bit and leaned just a little closer so his warm breath could play across her neck and ear as he set the bottle down and spoke softly, "No we definitely would not want that, and I am simply speaking my mind... after all it is not every day a buxom beauty walks over to welcome me to the neighborhood."

Of course that was a bit of a lie as he was quite used to buxom beauties welcoming him, usually moments before the shed their clothes and begged for his huge cock in one way or another. But the idea of Melissa readily available and over regularly for him to train and corrupt was starting to cause some rather noticeable swelling in his pants. He leaned back slightly pulling back and stretching again in such a way to show off his chiseled abs and pecs through his tight shirt as she sat beside him, "Plus it means I can make sure you don't get to lonely or become depressed as well Melissa... and gives me an excuse to tap into my wine collection."

She couldn't help but laugh softly at his flattery, and even more so how effective it was. The idea of visiting him, for one reason or another, felt so reasonable to her. Or maybe that was just all the wine talking. He had handsome, had a nice place, clearly successful, what more could a woman want? Well of course there was something else he could provide that her husband couldn't, at least maybe. But Melissa wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't good at..that, either. She smiled and sighed contently, feeling his warm breath playing along her neck and ear as he spoke to her, enjoying the closeness of their bodies as he refilled her glass. One glass was probably enough but she just couldn't help herself, taking another heavy sip from the fresh glass before setting it aside, her hands drifting to rest against his chest as he leaned back against the couch.

"I have been lonely..so lonely.." She murmured, thoughts of her husband's constant absence from home and his inability to sexually satisfy her flooding into her mind, justifying and rationalizing her actions. The woman leaned closer, her chest spilling onto his as their bodies started to press against one another, more so her cleavage against his chiseled form as she started to rest her head in the crook of his neck, peppering his neck with one or two soft, sweet kisses.

Alex growled playfully as she was clearly giving in rather quickly. If she did have someone it was clear he was not seeing to her and she had rather adamant needs. But that was perfect for Alex and so as she pressed to him he let his strong arms wrap around her and his hands slid down to cup her firm lush ass while she kissed at his neck and pressed against him. His cock was soon swelling rapidly and would be hard to miss to say the least as he leaned down and let his lips brush against her ear teasingly as he wanted to get her really worked up so he could start unleashing her inner slut as soon as possible.

He knew he would have to get her horny as hell and comfortable first, then get her hooked on his big dick... from there it would just take time and teasing to turn her into a lusty willing plaything. To bad for her man whoever he was, she was going to end up a lusty busty slut for big cock and Alex was going to enjoy every moment of it. His lips brushing teasingly against her ear as he growled playfully, "Such a lovely and buxom beauty should never be lonely, you should be glowing and satisfied.... or on your way to getting there." He began to lightly caress her ass and the small of her back while his lips teased her neck and ear waiting to see how she responded. Maybe he would get lucky and she had already been fantasizing or her man could not satisfy her... either way he was going to make damn sure she was sucking or fucking his cock before she left if he could manage it.

"Mhmm..." Alex's gentle words only fueled her actions further as he kissed at her neck and ear, his words calming and considerate. Along with his hands moving up along her back. This was so wrong, but it felt so right given her current situation and state of dissatisfaction. Slowly she started to lower her head from his, moving her head down to rest it in his lap, when it came in contact with the massive bulge swelling up in his pants, which surprised her greatly. Leaning back up with a gasp, she looked at him but did not recoil, more curious that concerned by this new development.

"Wow, Alex, you're really...big.." Melissa managed to say, glancing down at the bulge. "I never would have guessed.." She teased, her hand slipping curiously onto his leg, past it, her fingers delicately brushing over the hard-on straining against the fabric of his pants.

Alex actually spread his legs a bit to give her access to that mammoth bulge. He knew the first step was getting her curious about his huge cock... then getting her hooked on it... then letting her own carnal lusts and needs go wild once he had her hooked. She seemed so shy and that amused him as for him it just said that whomever the limp dicked wimp who was not satisfying her was he did not know how to unleash her desire. Alex never had that issue. He actually flexed a bit to deliberatly make that mammoth slab of cock strain against his pants and press into her hand with a smirk, "True... I fear it tends to frighten some women, though I have heard some just can not get enough of something like this once they have it."

Another half truth of course but he was baiting her in a little at a time. He reached over and took her hair in his hand using it to pull her into a slow and sensual kiss as he used his other hand to press her smaller hand more firmly against his huge throbbing member. After a few moments he broke the kiss to growl playfully into her ear, "Give the curious look in your eyes... do you want to see it Melissa?"

Feeling his cock pushing up against his pants and her hand, Melissa grinned a bit as Alex spread his legs, drawing her attention to his bulge further. She had yet to set eyes upon it but already she knew it far outmatched what she was used to with her husband, which drove her temptation even more. It wasn't that she was scared or shy, more so just fascination and shocked at how well-endowed Alex appeared to be. Should she choose to indulge herself in his manhood, it would remain to be seen whether or not she could get enough. This was a very serious choice of infidelity, but given her dissatisfaction, it felt so right.

Suddenly his hand moved gently to her hair, pulling her into a kiss. Unable to resist once more, the woman kissed him back, even daring to slip her tongue into her mouth as it deepened the slightest bit, his hand moving over her, pressing it down against his bulge. After a moment or two, once the kiss was broken, she listened to his words, and had to admit she was terribly curious. Temptation and curiosity guided her at this point and slowly she nodded. "Yes, please.." She said, murmuring her answer politely.

He smiled loving how polite and submissive she was being. He decided this time he would take the lead and he would slowly see if he could get her to handle his huge cock. That look in her eyes and how quick she had been to return his kiss suggested that before they finished kissing would be the least of what they had done. He kept her hand pressed to that bulge as he unfastened his belt and pants and let her hand free only when he finally unleashed that foot long and impressively thick cock for her to see in all its throbbing glory.

For now he did not move her hand instead waiting to see how she reacted to his huge dick but he did slide one hand up to lightly caress and fondle her big heaving breasts as she stared at his mammoth cock. He even flexed again making it wave a bit and watched to see if her eyes followed it as he spoke, "So Melissa... is it safe to say you like what you see?"

Once he released his monster of a cock from his pants, Melissa couldn't help but gasp at the sight of it, thick, meaty, and throbbing. She had never seen a male so well-endowed, it was almost too good to be true, and hard to believe. She grinned a little as he flexed, causing it to flop a little bit. Shyly her hand slid back, curious as ever to touch him. Her soft, delicate fingers ran along his thick shaft, amazed at how hard he was already. "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen one this big.." She murmured, looking up at Alex for a moment before her attention returned to his massive cock.

Considering his size, she had no doubts he knew how to use what the good Lord gave him. The sight of his cock had her all hot and bothered now, further turned on as he did some exploring of his own with her breasts, which most men liked. After a moment or two, she let her hand rest idly on his cock, feeling it throb gently against her palm. "I definitely like it." She answered with another grin.

Her reaction was just to perfect as she stared at his huge cock and then reached for it. Her comment about never having seen such a big cock earned a throaty chuckle and more firm treatment of her large breasts. He knew he had to take it slow at first and make sure he got her to willingly sample his massive fuck meat. When she commented on how much she liked it though he smiled and then reached down taking her hand and making her attempt to wrap her hand around that thick throbbing foot long fuck staff.

He could see the flush to her cheeks and the look of growing desire in her eyes as he pulled her closer again and then leaned in to growl playfully into her ear, "Well it looks like my big thick cock likes you too... go ahead and give it a feel, squeeze and stroke it... after all how often do you get to play with such a huge dick?" He knew he was teasing and tempting her even as his hands became more dominant in their squeezing and fondling of her breasts and he liked and nibbled at her neck wanting to really get her going.

The attention Alex was giving her breasts was really getting her going as he encouraged her hand to wrap around his long, thick cock, which she did, although with some difficulty considering his size. "Fair enough.." She said, her cheeks flushing a bit already, enjoying herself a bit already, thinking nothing of this. Gently she started to stroke his thick meat, clearly getting a positive reaction as it pulsed and throbbed in response to her delicate touch. Nimbly her fingers worked up and down the shaft, using both hands now to feel and explore his length. Curiously her thumb rubbed and teased the mushroom cap that served as the sensitive head of his massive meat, getting a bit playful with his cock, never having played with one so big. This would perhaps be her only opportunity, as he had mentioned, so Melissa decided to take advantage of it, all the while getting more comfortable.

A light moan passed from her full, luscious lips as his hands become more aggressive playing with her breasts, not that he minded, they both deserved to have a bit of fun with the other, so there seemed to be no harm.

His hands continued to work her large tits as she began to moan. He became dominant and a bit rougher with them now pinching and working her nipples through her top as she stroked that massive throbbing cock. He growled in her ear to show his pleasure as she caressed the large head of that massive prick. He licked and nibbled at her ear determined to really drive her wild as he purred seductively, "You are a natural, I think you love working a big thick throbbing cock... hell you have a body built to handle huge dick Melissa... if you do not mind me saying so."

HE did not wait for an answer though, instead he gripped her hair more roughly and pulled her into another kiss. But this time he forced his tongue past her lips to taste her lips and tongue with another playful and somewhat dominant growl. One hand holding her hair roughly as the other worked her breast and nipple while she stroked his huge cock and he kissed her like a lover. He broke the kiss to lick and nibble at her pouting lips with another growl, "Hmm maybe I should let you have a taste.... if you want... just a kiss or a lick... to see what such a big throbbing fuck tool tastes like." As he waited for her answer he slipped his hand down to caress her thigh and let his hand creep to her inner thigh and slowly inch higher while the other continued to work her heaving breast and sensitive nipple.

Melissa could hardly believe what she was doing, but it was something she had been craving for oh so long now. Her lousy sex life had all but evaporated from her thoughts, indulging herself in the neighbor's unprecedented endowment. His flattery fueled her temptation to do more, and so far along she'd given in, not thinking twice about any of it. His hands working her breasts furiously were also driving her wild with arousal. Without warning as Alex finished speaking, she was drawn into another kiss, even deeper this time as his tongue invaded her mouth, getting a good taste. Combined with his hand threading through her hair. Her tongue grappled and wrestled playfully with his, exploring his mouth as well, kissing as if the two were passionate lovers. This whole experience was new and exhilarating, and she loved every second of it.

Even as he withdrew, he teased her lips further, suggesting more to be done on her part, which she was strongly considering already. She had already gone this far, there seemed to be no reason to stop. Then he pushed things along as his hand slid in to caress her thigh while the other managed her breast, toying with her nipple. "Okay.." The woman murmured softly, withdrawing a little only to lean her head down near his massive cock, one hand still working his shaft, although it was doubtful he would have trouble staying erect. Playfully she kissed at his throbbing shaft, her lips very soft, peppering more kisses along the huge rod, working her way up and down, now and then letting her warm, wet tongue slip and slide over his erection, making him slick with her saliva. Heading up again, she kissed at the sensitive head of his cock, her tongue swirling around it as well before her lips teasingly wrapped around the head, taking it in her mouth the smallest bit, sucking harshly before pulling off with a wet pop, as if sucking on an oversized lollipop.

Alex smiled ans she agreed and then growled passionately in his pleasure as she so eagerly began to lavish his huge cock with attention. His hand continued to creep up her thigh as she kissed, licked and prepared to suck on his huge cock. His other hand gripped her hair and pressed her lovely face to that massive pole of flesh as his hand finally slipped fully between her thighs and began to rub and caress her pussy through her jeans with a smile and then as she sucked hungrily at the huge head of his throbbing member he gave another pleasure filled growl.

As she released the tip of his cock he was smiling and ran a hand through her hair while still stroking and rubbing her through her jeans as he growled playfully and then spoke once more, "It looked like you rather liked the taste of big dick Melissa... I might have to let you do that more often... unless you have something else in mind." Without waiting for her answer he actually pulled her more fully into his lap and then resumed rubbing and stroking between her thighs as he guided her hand back to his huge cock and began to kiss and nibble at her exposed cleavage with a growl, "I know there are a few things I want to do to you."

Being pulled some onto his lap, Melissa grinned, eager to pay his massive cock some more attention. Shifting to instead get on her knees in front of him, grasping his fuck rod firmly with both hands and stroking him wildly, kissing and licking at the tip. Her stroking gradually slowed down and became gentle as she focused more on sucking him off. Her lips wrapped carefully around his large cock, easing some of his length little by little into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as she struggling to fit as much as she could in her mouth, already feeling the head starting to touch against the back of her throat, and she couldn't help but gag the smallest bit, getting used to such a big cock.

It was difficult to simply bob her head up and down, given his massive size. Her hand continued to stroke and jerk the shaft while she took more of his length down her throat, her lips sliding smoothly other the shaft. She was terribly enraptured by his man meat, wanting to pleasure him as much as possible. Only imagining what kind of release he would produce.

Alex was rather pleased with how quickly she was taking to worshiping his huge cock. When she slid to her knees he was all to glad to spread his thighs and give her easy access to his massive slab of cock meat. He took a firm hold of her hair again and began to use that grip to urge her to continue working his cock and to help feed her more as she began to suck and bob trying to swallow more and more of his huge cock. He smirked a bit as he growled in a bit more of a dominant manor, "Mmm I think I have discovered a natural addict for big cock... I think I will have to insist you come over daily so I can let you practice till you can swallow all of it... that is 12 thick inches of fuck meat you are sucking by the way Melissa so I am glad you enjoy it so much."

He was fairly certain she was already somewhat hooked and once he fed her a thick load of his cum he intended to show her what else this monster cock could do to her. Soon he planned to force inch after inch into her wet folds while she cried out and to show her just how much of a slut for big cock she could be for him. He growled and thrust his hips slightly to force more of his mammoth member into her mouth and then growled, "I think once I feed you I will have to reward you by showing you what this monster cock can really do.... would you like that Melissa?"

Sucking her new neighbor off was one thing, but after getting caught up in all this passion, Melissa started to feel a pang of guilt about actually cheating on her husband. Although Alex's cock was amazing and she truly just couldn't get enough at the moment. When all of a sudden he mentioned showing her what it could really do, which only fueled her guilt, despite his dissatisfaction. For a few more moments, she continued to suck on his massive rob harshly, fitting a good deal of it down her throat, though not quite the whole thing. Now and then pulling off to lick and kiss the sensitive head, expecting his release any time now.

Stopping with her sucking for a moment, although keeping his arousing with her jerking and stroking, Melissa looked up at him a bit nervously. "Your cock really is amazing, Alex, and so big..but I'm married.." Her glance shifted for a moment to her wedding ring before looking back up at her neighbor. "And if we're going to do this, that would mean cheating on my husband, which I'm not too comfortable doing.." She murmured, mustering a polite smile. "Now I don't mind having some fun with you, considering he hasn't been able to deliver in bed as of late." She reassured him, sliding her tongue along the head of his cock, almost as if giving a show of good faith.

"So why don't just take things a step at a time, and see where they go? There's no rush, right? You just moved in after all." The woman reason, giving the tip of his cock another warm lick as her hands diligently stroked and jerked his throbbing erection.

Her sudden admission of guild was a bit of a surprise but he was still sure he could get her into bed. After all she had just admitted that her husband was not measuring up in bed and he knew damn well that he could... in fact he knew damn well once he fucked her he would likely have her coming back for more in no time at all. He decided to take advantage of her facination with his size and tempt her a bit though to see how far he could get her to go.

He took a firm hold of her hair again and guided her lips back to his throbbing cock so she could resume sucking on that massive rod as he purred into her ear, "But I can tell how much you love my big thick cock Melissa, I mean you cant seem to get enough of this monster in your pretty little mouth.... and if your little boy is not seeing to your needs, it would be a shame to leave you so horny and needy.... rather cruel to send you home knowing he can not satisfy such a beautiful and eager woman." He pulled her mouth from his cock and then took the moment to smear his own precum across her pouting lips and cheek before forcing that gargantuan tool back into her mouth.

He kept at this for a time before he growled in pleasure, "here it comes Melissa.... the taste I promised you." He growled again and then that massive cock throbbed and swelled before unleashing a massive torrent of thick gooey cum. He smiled as the sheer volume ensured it would overflow her mouth and watched in delight as his cock continued to pump cum so that it flooded down onto her cleavage. Alex did not stop there though, he pulled her back onto the couch even as his hand slipped back between her thighs and resumed rubbing and caressing Melissa through her pants. He moved to unfasten her jeans so he could slip his hand inside even as his massive cock remained rather plump and actually began to swell once more as he purred into her ear, "It would be rather rude of me not to see to your needs as well after all."

Back
Top Bottom