Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret in the Mountains (Kiari03 and Ryanmo97)

Kiari03

Super-Earth
Andrea was a well to do business woman specializing in public relations. Basically, whenever one of her clients made a mistake, which often ranged between misspellings on a billboard to stupidity gone public, she would clean up the mess. Andrea was very good with interfacing with the public and dressed to the letter each and everyday to impress. Today she had her long auburn hair tied neatly in a bun on the top of her head and a black clip with a row of fake diamonds down the middle for a little flare. Her usually sharp blue eyes relaxed as she made her way to lunch, with a gentle stroll and roll of the hip exaggerated by the three inch black high heel shoes she was wearing. Her pin striped coat and skirt that hugged her curved body closely gave her an appearance of professionalism and sexiness at the same time. Her red painted lips gave a small smirk of confidence as she walked into the cafe and ordered a latte and Caesar salad.

Having paid for her food, Andrea vaguely considering not going outside to eat as she usually did. She had been getting the strange feeling that someone had been watching her and the very thought of that possibility unnerved her. "No, you're being silly. There is no one there. It is all in your head." She scolded herself mentally as she took a quick look around out of the window, before taking one of the tables outside to enjoy the nice weather. A phone call interrupted her half way through her meal and she quickly answered with a sharp, "Yes. Yes, I understand. I will be there in two minutes, don't move." She said simply before slamming the phone shut and racing to finish what she could before getting up. She knew she couldn't simply leave the food here, but still, she was pressed for time! Quickly, she turned to the man next to her and said, "I'm sorry sir, but I'm in such a rush! Would you mind throwing out my trash for me inside? Thank you!" She called before rushing off, not bothering to wait for a reply. This is how it always was for her, rushing from one mess to another, never bothering to slow down to consider that her worst fears might be true.

The brown haired man looked at looked at Andrea and smiled at her, "No problem." He said, even though he knew he wouldn't hear her. He was 5' 11", 190 lbs., and had hazel eyes. Little did she know that he had been following her for a month now. You see, Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. So, he decided that since he would never find a woman who was willing to give up her life to become his wife, he would stalk and kidnap a woman and make her his mate.

He packed his stuff and headed to a city, a good distance from his cabin. He walked around the office buildings to look for the woman he wanted for his mate. He always had a thing for women in business suits. To him, they looked very sexy and smart, plus it would be fun to take a woman who's use to being in charge of her own life and force her to become a mountain man's wife and the mother of his children. He didn't stand out, he looked like a regular tourist taking pictures of the big city. After a couple of days of not finding the woman he was looking for, he found her. He first saw Andrea walking out of her office building. She looked so sexy in business suit and red hair. He knew he had to have her. He started following her learning all her patterns and getting information from secret sources.

That night he was in the parking garage of Andrea's office building. It was Thursday night and she always worked late on Thursdays. He had his car parked near hers. He was dressed all in black and waited in the shadows for her.

Andrea hated, no, loathed Thursdays. This was the cursed day of the week that, regardless of her work load, always seemed to have her working until far into the night. Tonight of all nights, she really wanted to leave early, "Ok, it's 6 o'clock. If I do the Anderson report and file it, that should take me right up until 7:30, which should have me out the door by 7:45." She mentally scheduled herself, hoping that she wouldn't fall into the same trap she always did and end up staying past eleven. However, after she opened the Anderson file she soon realized the complexity of the case she was dealing with. Several phone calls, emails, and documents later she was finally finished at half past eleven, "Great. Now even guard will be gone..." She muttered in frustration as she collected her things in her briefcase, turned off her computer, and shut out the light for the last time. Exiting the elevator at the parking garage level, she hastily made her way to her car, her heels clicking loudly and creating echoes that filled the garage and her breath creating small clouds of smoke in the frigid winter's air.

"I must be tired..." She murmured as she felt anxiety rising in her chest at the sight of another car parked next to hers. "It's nice, but maybe the janitor received an inheritance...That must be what happened. Good for him." She thought as she continued to her car without breaking her stride. Reaching her car door, she instinctively pulled out her keys to unlock her Mercedes and return home for a nice meal and a bath. However, she couldn't find them to begin with, prompting her to accidentally drop her phone under her car in her rush to find her keys. "Damn it..." She cursed as she bent down to retrieve what was vital to her personal life and career. Not seeing her phone at first, she knelt down lower and stuck her shapely butt in the air gasping in pain from a sudden sharp pain that stung her. Thinking she had been stung, she grabbed her ass with her hand, but then fell into a world of dreams.

Ryan looked at his watch and saw it was past eleven. He knew that his 'fiancee' would be coming out at anytime. Just then he heard the sound of high heels against pavement. Then, he saw her beautiful red hair and beautiful face. He reached into his pocket and took out the syringe full of a powerful sedative that would keep her knocked out for about 8 hours. That would be plenty of time to get her home. He was ready to make his move when she dropped her phone and bent over to pick it up. He quickly came up behind her and shoved the needle into her nice round butt. She quickly went down and he was quick to pick her up and put her in the back seat of his car. He covered her with a blanket and went about collecting her things. He turned off her phone and put it in her briefcase then he got in his car and headed for his house.

It took a couple of hours to get back to his place. Once there he took the still sleeping Andrea out of the car and into the cabin.He took her to the master bedroom. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There were a couple of doors that led to walk-in closets. One was filled with clothes for him, the other was currently locked. There was another locked door that lead to the bathroom. There was also a big window.

Ryan then placed Andrea on the four post king sized bed. Ryan then removed Andra's shoes and then reached under her skirt and removed her stockings. Then, he replaced her shoes and placed a black shock device around her left ankle. It was thin and looked like an ankle brace. The device was designed to keep her from escaping. For now she wouldn't be able to leave the bedroom. But over time she would be able to go further into the house and maybe one day outside. Once she was all set, he left her there fully clothed and he went into the guest room down the hall. It was late and he was tired from the "wedding". So he took his clothes off and went to sleep.

Andrea lay deeply sleeping for the next five hours under the covers of the master bed. With help from the sedative her body was responding in comfort to her new surroundings. However, as she awoke, her mind was the mirror opposite. She was horrified that she didn't know where she was, what had happened last night, or who she may or, judging by the lack of nudity, may not have slept with. She looked around the dim room frantically trying to find someone, to perhaps hear them in the shower, or making coffee, but still she heard and saw no one. Pulling her messy red bun apart, her let her hair fall to her shoulders, before trying the bathroom. She pulled on the door, hard, but found that it was locked and fortunately that the man's closet wasn't. She looked through it briefly and saw name brand coats, shoes, belts, and ties, "Is this one of my co workers? Can't be. I haven't seen anyone there dress this well..." She wondered.

Then, the horrifying realization came to her that her paranoia for the past couple of weeks had been justified. Backing out of the closet she immediately made a beeline for the door out of this room, still unaware of the shock device around her ankle or it's purpose. Marching quickly and quietly she made it to the door before immediately she felt a sharp pain erupt from her ankle and travel up her leg. Jumping back from the door she screamed, "Son of a bitch!" As she fell to the ground, gripping her burning ankle and glaring just outside the door. "Damn...this is bad...he'll be coming in here soon if he heard that! Stupid!" She mentally scolded herself as she jumped to her feet and ran to the closest wooden dresser. Slamming the door shut and locking it, she immediately began to push with all of her might and moved the dresser in front of the door. She knew this wouldn't save her completely, but it would give her more time to think as she heard the chickens outside alerting anyone who would listen that dawn was just a few moments away.

Running around the room, she frantically looked for her brief case, her phone, any phone where she could call 911 to report what was happening. Then it struck her, looking outside of the large window she quickly saw that she had no idea where she was or why she was here. If he had been some maniac trying to rape and kill her, he could have done so in the parking lot with ease. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the blocked door, back at the window, and then back at the blocked door, "I know you're out there and you better give me a fine explanation as to why I am here or I swear I will call the police and own your ass!" She yelled to the door, bluffing confidence.

Ryan got up early that morning to check on the chickens. After feeding them and collecting the eggs, he went inside to shower, shave and dress. He put on a blue plaid shirt and jeans before he went in the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, fresh fruit and orange juice. He was putting the finishing touches on breakfast when he heard her scream as she got a shock. He took a deep breath when he heard the door slam and heard furniture moving.

He went up stairs with the tray of food, when he heard her call out to him. He thought for a moment, and said, "Andrea, the reason you are here is because I have brought you here to be my wife. Now, I'm going to come in there and we can talk about this while you eat breakfast." He reached in his pocket, took out the key and unlocked the door. Then, he pushed against the door and entered the room. And she got her first look at her 'husband' "I hope you like scrambled eggs..." He smiled.

Andrea listened to his words from the other end of the door, stunned by what she heard, "Wife?! You think I'm going to be your wife?! You're nuts!" She yelled as he unlocked and then forced his way through the door. What she saw stunned her. Rather than some overweight, pimple faced, ancient woodman, he was her age and very handsome. She didn't let on to her thoughts for very long as she gave him a quick stare and then moved to the other end of the room. "Well prepare to be disappointed, I don't eat eggs." She bit at him, the idea occurring that if she were too mean or too unreasonable, he might decide that he had the wrong girl and drop her off in town unharmed. However, her stomach betrayed her rather quickly, making sounds of protest as all it had had the previous day was a bagel, half a salad, and a latte. She was starving and it showed in her eyes as she looked at the food.

She made her way slowly over to him, careful to stay about three feet away when she stopped, "Listen. I don't know the first thing about you, except that you are psychotic and in desperate need of some help that I am not willing to provide. You will stop this foolishness now, take me back into town where I will inform the authorities. I am a busy woman, so if you do as I say now, I may not even have the time to press charges." She demanded, her head held high despite her circumstances. It was clear she wasn't used to being in a situation where she wasn't in control and she wasn't planning to start now.

Ryan was calm and collected while Andrea demanded that she be let go. Ryan knew that she wouldn't fold easily and he liked that. He didn't want someone who would just push over to his ways. He wanted to break her and then remold her into his way. When she said she didn't like eggs, he just set the try on the floor. When she finished he said, "Well, Andrea. You should know that My name is Ryan. And I moved up here because I was tired of the rat race of city life. I wanted something more peaceful. But, after a year I got a bit lonely for female companionship. But, I knew that the type of women I like, a woman like you, would never give up her life to come up here to the woods to be my wife and the mother of my children. So, I decided to go to the city, choose the woman I wanted to be my mate and bring her back here."

He paused for a moment and continued, "Now, you should get use to the fact that this is your life now. You will be my wife and you will be the mother of my children. Now, we can do this the easy way which is you can accept this situation and you can become my wife, I'll let you shower, give you some clean clothes, a hot meal and a tour of your new home. Or, we can do this the hard way, I'll chain you to the bed, tear your clothes off, fuck the shit out of you, and leave you chained to the bed, and feed you nothing but oatmeal. Now, what is it going to be?"

Andrea stared at him in disgust and growing rage as she listened to his ideas and plans. Sounds like the city life had gotten the best of him and he had had enough. That was fair, left more jobs for people who actually wanted to work. Sounds like he missed companionship. Also, fair. What enraged her was what would enrage any woman in her position. He felt he could just go into the city and pluck some random woman to be his wife without so much as a "how do you do?" and it would work. What was worse was that she was the woman caught in this situation and she still had a lot of work to do for her clients before the end of the week. She didn't have time for this non sense and that was exactly how she viewed it. Non sense.

Still, she remained quiet, listening to his name, his story, and what he supposed would happen given she choose to accept this ridiculousness, which she would not, or if she refused. "Ryan, considering you lack the testicular fortitude to meet a woman under normal, human, standards I highly doubt you are even capable of fucking me, let alone finding the strength to overpower me and tie me down to the bed. I would sooner die than be your wife or mother to your children and you should get used to that being the way it will be. If that makes you angry...." She paused before spitting directly in his face and taking a step closer, "Then I can't really say that I give a fuck." She finished, fire burning in her eyes as she stared at him enraged beyond words. She glanced down at the tray and noticed the fork he had placed on it. It wouldn't be much help, but she quickly scooped it up and prepared for his retaliation. If he was going to try to rape her, she wasn't going to make it easy for him.

Ryan listened as Andrea told him what she thought of him. Again he knew she wouldn't give in to his demands and truthfully he had no intention of raping her. No, he'd rather humiliate her and bring her down a few pegs. When she spit in his face he kept his composure. And, when she was done, he just simply wiped the spit off his face he said, "You should know that even though the fork looks like silverware, it's just plastic. Now, little girl, if you are going to act like a spoiled brat then you shall be treated like one..." He knocked the fork out her hand and once she was stunned he took a hold of her hand.

Over in the corner of the room was a chair, he sat down and then pulled her across his lap. He reached in his pocket and took out a knife. He placed the knife into the waist band of her skirt and sliced down until it opened revealing her ass covered panties. Then he slipped the knife in back in his pocket and took a hold of her panties and tugged on them until they ripped off her body, revealing her creamy white ass. Then, he started to spank her, with his bare hand.

She mentally cursed the plastic silverware maker as she tightened her grip around it and felt that it was indeed plastic. "Damn it..." Andrea muttered as she broke her glare from his face to down at her hand for a brief second. However, this second was all he apparently needed to knock the fork out of her hand with a sudden act of aggression. She resisted as he grabbed hold of her hand, ignoring his words and acting very much child like. She became dead weight, pulling away from where he was leading her, screaming profanities, kicked, but nothing was working. She simply couldn't overpower his grip as he seemed to lead her to a chair with little effort. As she landed across his knees, she was stunned that she couldn't break free of his grip, but when she saw the knife, she was no longer struggling.

"Don't..." She began and then stopped herself when she felt the word 'please' begin to creep out of her mouth. She stared wide eyed at the ground as she felt the pressure of the knife between the strap of her skirt and her skin and shuddered when she heard the rip. A bright red blush shot across her face and she immediately began to resist him again as he tugged and then ripped her only pair of panties off of her body. She had a vague idea of what to expect next, but the force of his first strike was what caught her off guard. She jolted and groaned with each strike, silent tears falling down her face as her eyes tore holes into the floor. She was too proud to scream out, but the hotter her ass was burning, the less proud she was becoming.

Ryan spanked her twenty times, her ass was glowing bright red. "Now, my dear, let's get the rest of these clothes off of you." He pulled her up so her chest was laying across his lap. He took the knife out again and placed it at the bottom of her jacket and cut it off her her. Then he repeated the process with her blouse. Once it was off, he cut the straps of her bra and unfastened it from the back.

Once her expensive suit was cut to shreds he stood her on her knees and he stood up. He took her hand and brought her to her feet and pushed the ruined clothes off of her. He smiled as he looked at the once powerful business woman now naked in just her heels. He had a feeling that she wasn't as confident as she once was. "I hope now you understand your situation. You are no longer in control of your life. You are my wife. You will love, honor, and obey me. I will now give you one last chance to submit to me willingly. I want to to sit up here and think about how you want to spend the rest of your life. As the wife of a man who promisses to love you and take care of you & our future children. Or, do you want to be just tied to the bed and fucked three times a day..." Ryan then walked over to his closet and locked it. He then picked up the tray of food, and walked out of the room, locking the door behind him. He let her think for an hour or so before coming back for a final answer.

Andrea was quick to wipe the tears away from her face as he lifted her chest on top of his lap to remove her of her clothing. She winced as she felt the edge of the knife press her skin, but nothing further as he methodically ripped through a jacket, blouse, and bra that combined could have easily been marketable for five hundred dollars. Tears of humiliation and rage began to spill down her cheeks as he brought her to her feet only to push her ruined clothes from her body. Her firm breasts responded naturally, tightening and erecting in the cold air of the room. However, her face showed no pleasure, only pain and humiliation as he smiled down at her. The battle wasn't over, but she knew she would have to re-think her position if she had any hope of survival and his words did nothing but confirm that.

After he secured the room and left with the promise of food, Andrea meekly made her way to the bed. She already knew she would have to be better behaved to avoid her permanent residence becoming this bed, but she had no interest in being viewed nakedly by that pervert any longer than she had to. So, she removed the bed of its sheets and tightly wrapped them around her body to cover the most vital areas before remaking the bed. Then, she sat, thought, plotted, desperately trying to think of a way to satisfy him long enough to get her to a phone where she could call police. But then, where would she tell them to look? She would have to make the call long enough so that they could trace it. She had a plan, but now she had to gain his trust. She was far from broken, rather she was pissed and wanted to see this man hang from the ball sack, but for now, "I've decided that you are right...my situation has changed and though I am not accustomed to being a wife, I hope you will teach me what you would like me to do for you so that I can learn what you want from me." She said quietly and meekly while staring down at the bed. She didn't have it in her to look him in the eyes, she didn't know if she could hold in her anger long enough.

Ryan smiled as he listened to Andrea's words. He had a feeling that she for now she was complying with him just so she could find a way to contact the outside world. But, he knew that was pointless, there was only one phone and one computer with internet access and that was in his office. It was hidden somewhere downstairs. Also, there was a 10 foot high fence that surrounded his rather large amount of property up here in the mountains. Plus there was a shock gate perimeter, somewhere between the fence and the house.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Andrea," said Ryan, "Once you get settled in here you will learn to love this place. Now, I'm sure you'd like to get yourself cleaned up and possibly use the restroom. Come with me." Ryan took her hand and walked her over to the bathroom. He unlocked the door and let her in. The walls had the same wood paneling as the bedroom. There was a large tub with jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. "You get yourself cleaned up and I'll get you some clean clothes for you to wear. Oh and the shock device is waterproof, so don't worry about it getting wet..." He kissed her on the cheek and walked back into the bedroom.

He walked over to the other closet and unlocked it. Inside was nothing but dresses and shoes, all in Andrea's size. And some maternity dresses for her as well. There were also a couple of dressers filled with underwear and a couple of swimming suits for her. He picked out a nice purple dress, it would reach her ankles, had short sleeves, and was cut low enough to show a modest amount of cleavage. Then he picked out a purple satin and lace set of bra and panties. Finally, he picked out a black pair of Mary Jane flats. He walked out of the closet, placed the clothes on the bed and waited for her to come out.

Andrea allowed him to take his hand in spite of herself, resisting every urge she had not to rip her hand away. Still, she wasn't holding his hand as her fingers were just limply dangling over the side of his palm. Walking into the bathroom, she wasn't surprised to see that the bathroom matched the room in decor. It was clear that Ryan loved the mountains, simple life, and that he had money. The toilet and the sinks, though not her personal style, were custom made and the large bathtub big enough to fit and massage two couldn't have been cheap. For a brief moment it crossed her mind that she might be wiser to take him up on this while he still held her in favor, rather then when she tried to escape, but she was very quick to push that out of her mind when he informed her he would pick out something for her to wear. She rolled her eyes, but bit her tongue as he continued to inform her that the device she was wearing was water proof. "Oh no...wouldn't want to damage the shock device..." She whispered in mock distress.

Wiping the kiss off of her cheek with the palm of her hand, she looked around the bathroom before shutting and locking the door behind her. She knew it did little good, as he obviously had keys, but she didn't care. She used the restroom and started to shower as she thought more on how she could please him while keeping her sanity long enough to call for help. Paranoid that he might be watching her, she kept her eye locked on the door as she massaged lavender scented shampoo into her hair with a sigh, "At least he got that right.." she muttered before rinsing her hair thoroughly and washing the rest of her body with a fresh market apple scented body soap.

When she finished, her body smelt wonderful and best of all she felt clean and far more relaxed. Drying off with the maroon towel that was clearly for her she wrapped it around her body and walked out into the bedroom to see the outfit she had chosen. The cold air hit her body like a smack, making her skin tight against her body with goosebumps as water dripped from her hair that was clinging to the side of her face. Her hand was holding the towel just under the middle of her chest, inadvertently pushing her firm breasts up. Her blue eyes scanned the outfit as she placed her free hand behind her back so that she could clench and unclench her fist in private. Andrea then very carefully said, "Thank you...so much, but don't you think as your wife I am capable of picking out an outfit for myself? Or is it that I am an incompetent woman and you intend to dress me yourself... dear?" She questioned, doing her best not to clench her teeth as she ended with the word 'dear'. It was obvious she was trying, but that her patience was worn thin and that she was very unused to being disrespected in this way.

Ryan was in the chair, waiting for Andrea. When she walked out of the bathroom, he slipped it back into She looked so sexy in just a towel. When she complained about him choosing an outfit for her, he frowned a little, "Well, I thought I would do something nice and pick out an outfit for you. But, If you'd like to choose one yourself you may..." He escorted her over to her closet and walked her inside.

The closet was huge. There was nothing but dresses all in her size. They ranged from knee length to ankle length. They were all cut the same to shoe just a modest amount of cleavage. There were all sorts of colors and patterns. There were a lot of shoes all along the floor. They were all Mary Jane like. They ranged from flats to pumps with a 2" Heel. Then he showed her the dressers of underwear. Like the dresses there were all sorts of colors and patterns, and the panties were all bikini cut. There were also garter belts and stockings. "Now, feel free to pick out something to wear. And then, I'll give you a little tour of your new home." He kissed her on the cheek again and walked out of the room. He moved the dresser that was still partially blocking the door back to its correct spot.

She frowned a bit as he took offense to what she said. Andrea didn't know why, but she felt a twinge of guilt as he took a hurt tone, but she quickly dismissed it, "This the monster that kidnapped you and is forcing you to stay here against your will. Don't forget that, girl. Steady now..." She thought as he lead her to the closet where she saw rack upon rack of clothes that looked like they would fit her comfortably. Andrea did her best not to show it, but deep down she really liked the clothes he had picked out for her. If she was going to have to endure this for however long it took her to get to a phone or a computer, then she was grateful he hadn't planned to make it uncomfortable for her. "Thank you." She said in a kind voice as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, kicking herself right after for her stupidity. With defiance more directed at herself, she wiped away the kiss with the palm of her hand before really looking through the closet.

"Well...I had better get changed..." She murmured, looking at all of the dresses and then back at the clothes he had selected for her. She couldn't put any ration to it, but she really wanted to wear the dress he had selected. It would look really good with her hair and the cut looked just right. Wavering for a moment on what she should do, she rolled her eyes and walked over to the dress before dropping her towel by her ankles and shivering from the sudden rush of cold air. Quickly, she pulled the lace panties up her slender legs to gently cover her butt, then the bra, the dress, and the shoes. Finally, as a last touch, she took the hair tie she had been wearing the day before and did up her wet hair in a loose bun. Taking a quick look in the mirror, she was amazed by the difference an outfit made. She looked so much more calm and warm than in her normally sharp and pointed clothes. Leaving the bathroom she waited just outside the door after having a close call with the shock device, "Ryan?" She called out, "I'm ready!"

Ryan was back sitting in the chair waiting for Andrea. He had moved the chair so he could see into the closet. Even though he had seen her naked he still wanted to give her some privacy. He wanted to show her that he wasn't a creep and that he had good intentions when he kidnapped her. He was a bit surprised when he saw Andrea come out of the closet still in her towel. But then she picked up the clothes he picked out for her and went into the bathroom. He smiled and walked over to the door. He opened a secret panel and entered a code that would turn off the shock gate on the door.

He closed panel just as she opened the bathroom door. He smiled as he looked at her. She looked wonderful. He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek again. "You look great. Now, I've turned off the shock gate on the door, so you will have free reign of the house. Except for my office. You are not allowed in there. Now, let's go take the tour." He took her by the hand and led her down the hall. There were several doors that Ryan said were spare bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom. Then they headed downstairs to the living room/dinning room. It had the same paneling as the rest of the house. There was a fireplace on one wall with a big couch and on another was a 42" flat screen TV with another couch in front of it. The floor was all hardwood with some rugs in front of the couches. There was a good sized dinning room set in the dinning room area of the rather large room. Then he took her to the kitchen. It had all of the top of the line appliances. There was an island with cook top and a couple of bar stools on the other side. Then he showed her the laundry room, it had the top of the line washer and dryer. "Well, that's about it. What you think he asked?"

Andrea gave him a small smile at the compliment and allowed him to kiss her on the cheek, this time without being as eager to wipe it away. "Good girl! This will be easy. He's already turned the shock gate off and now you can move around the house. There has got to be a phone or a computer in that office. Why else would that be the only place I'm not allowed to go? But for now I don't think I will be able to get to it." She was thinking as he lead her by the hand, but another thought also occurred to her. Why was he being so gentle? After all, she was a captive and he had already shown that he could overpower her physically if he wanted to...so why not just rape her and get it over with? In a way, after this new thought formed, a small amount of gratitude grew with it. Maybe he wasn't the worst creep in the world. Though, for now, she still wanted nothing more than her old life back, no matter the cost, "Maybe tonight...I can try to get to that office..." She thought as they walked passed the locked doors to tour the rest of the house.

His home was gorgeous and held an old time feeling while being equipped with the latest gadgets was a very nice touch. She thought these things and then thought about the answer she should give him, "I think that you have a very nice home Ryan. Any woman would be proud to be your wife of their own choosing...so, why me? Why pick someone who, if given the chance, will runaway? We can play husband and wife all day long, but at the end of the day, I'm not married to you. If you just turn me loose now, I won't even tell the police or anyone anything ever happened, because I think you are kind. However, even if you choose not to let me go, I will escape, I assure you." She spoke calmly and rationally as she tried to reach any sense of reason that was left in him. She would try this first and if it didn't work, as she suspected it wouldn't, she would go against him in secret to ensure her freedom. She already thought that she was out of range of the shock device that was on her bedroom door, never occuring to her that there could be more. This, along with her own intelligence, boosted her confidence.

Ryan listened to what Andrea had to say and thought for a moment about her question. She was being calm and rational. That was good. Truthfully she did make some good points. He did have a bit of money and maybe he could find a woman who was willing to give up everything and move out here with him. But, truthfully, he didn't want any woman he wanted her.

He thought for a moment and said, "Come over her and sit down." They sat down at the bar and he said, "You are right. I could have found a woman who would have agreed to move out here. And, before I found you I almost did. When I picked you, I found out quite a bit about you. I know that you work constantly. You don't really have a personal life and you hardly contact your family. If you continued to live like that and you will end up alone and unloved." He took a hold of her hand, "I'm offering you a better life. Believe me, after a month here, you'll never want to go back. Also, you should put escape out of your mind. There are more shock gates and there is a 10 foot high fence that surrounds the outer perimeter of the property, it is impossible to climb, almost 5 miles away from here and far away from the road."

Andrea looked at the floor as he spoke about her life, how dull it was, how she only worked, didn't know her family from strangers on the street, and had no real friends. Vaguely she wondered how long it would take for everyone to realize and become concerned with the fact that she was gone. She had made some good points, but he had made some right back at her and she knew they had to come to some form of agreement, so she decided to hold him at his word, "Fine, one month. I won't try to escape or call for help and I will live with you as your wife. If by one month's end I still want my life back, then I will find a way to escape. Rest assured." She spoke, for the first time allowing her dark blue eyes to meet with his his and her hand to gently grasp hold of his hand to tell him that she meant it. Still, she wasn't happy to hear that there were more shock gates or about that troublesome fence on his property. This really did complicate things, especially if she decided to go back on her word...

But before she could think more on it her stomach interrupted her with a growl of protest making her blush from the mildly embarrassing sound, "May I have something to eat? Anything would be fine and I can make it if you would rather not, if that is ok?" She asked quietly while placing a hand on her stomach as if it would stop any future sounds from coming forth. She was still ever the business woman trying to asset her independence, but in a way she was politely offering him the opportunity to do it for her.

Ryan smiled when she said that she would be willing to give him a month, "I'll do you one better. If you don't try to escape or call for help in one month and if you still want to leave, I will take you home." He was a man of his word, if after a month, she didn't want to be here anymore he would let her go.

He smiled when he heard her stomach growl a bit. "Of course, you may have something to eat. And, if you want to make is yourself you can. I have a wide amount of ingredients, you shouldn't have any trouble making what ever you want. Actually, I was going to suggest that you make lunch for us. After all, if your going to be my wife, I need to sample your cooking." He smiled.

She smiled genuinely for the first time since arriving here, "Thank you. We have a deal then." This quickly resolved any thoughts she had of attempting to escape for now. She was stubborn and hardheaded. Outlasting him by a month would be as easy as counting to thirty. Andrea was even happier to hear that she could have something to eat and make it for the both of them. Spending these last several years alone had made her a pretty good cook and she already knew what she wanted, a hot BLT with a fruit salad. It was heavy enough to curb her hunger, but light enough to leave room for dinner later in the evening. "Alright. I like my cooking, but I can't promise you will. So, sorry in advance if it isn't as good as your breakfast smelled this morning." She said as she pulled out the frying pan and began to get to work making the bacon.

A few minutes later she had cut up grapes, melon, watermelon, pineapple, and bits of regular apple into two small bowls for them and topped it with a pinch of sugar. She had also made what she believed to be her best BLT's ever filled with lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese, and a variety of salt, pepper, and sauces to draw out the flavors. She had made three, she was confident all she would want was the one, but she was unsure if he might like another. "What would you like to drink?" She asked as she looked in the refrigerator and pulled herself out a Coke. She had a bit of a caffine addiction and it needed some resolving quickly. Bringing him his choice of drink, she sat next to him on the bar stool and took a bite of her sandwich before asking, "You said you know a lot about me, but I know almost nothing about you. As my husband, I think I should know everything. So, please tell me about yourself."

Ryan watched as Andrea cooked. He loved BLTs but never had one with cheese and sauce. He was a little unsure about it but was willing to give it a try. He figured that tonight that since she didn't get to try the breakfast he made for her, That he would make dinner for them. When she asked what he wanted to drinking he said, "I'll take a Coke." When she set the food in front of them, he took a bite and smiled. "That is very good..." he started to eat when she asked him to tell her about himself.

"OK," he said, as he waited to finish his current bite of food, and took a swig of his Coke. "Well, I'm a only child from a upper middle class family. I was pretty popular with everyone in High School. I was kind of in the middle of the jocks and the nerds. But anyway, I went to college, and became a stock broker. I was very good and reading the market and not only made a lot of money for my investors but I was able to make a nice sum for me. Luckily, I had enough business sense to stay out of the investments that messed up our economy a few years ago. Thanks to my business savvy I was able to make enough money that I knew that if I continued to invest wisely I would be set for life. So, I quit my job and had this cabin built. I think that's just about everything."

Andrea knew her sandwich would be good. She had been making them like this since she was a child, "Thank you" She said kindly. Andrea was starving, so as she quickly ate, she listened. He was a fairly ordinary guy, with an ordinary life, an above average intelligence, and more money than he probably knew what to do with. As he finished she swallowed down her food and replied, "Your story sounds very similar to mine...a bit lonely." She replied quietly before taking a sip of her Coke and continuing, "What I mean to say is, you have no siblings, belonged to no single group of friends, sounds like you were as dedicated to your job as I am, and then you moved yourself here and into further seclusion, perhaps inadvertently, increasing your loneliness..."

She mulled these thoughts around as she took another bite of her sandwich before continuing, "Like you, I never belonged to a group and therefor never made many close friendships. I had no brothers or sisters and my parents were always on the road with business, so I rarely saw them either. You know my career choice and living situation in a one bedroom flat. Didn't think I would be saying this, but there is a lot in common between you and I. The only difference I can pinpoint was that I never minded my loneliness. Quite the contrary to you, I was prepared to spend the rest of my life alone and still am. I'm sick of the word marriage as a requirement for life, especially when over 60% of those marriages end in failure...I just don't know if it's worth the heartache." She murmured, leaning back in her chair content that she was full before looking over at him, "Is there anything I can get you before I clean the dishes?" She asked, her voice softer and almost more sympathetic now that she had found the string that attached them.

Back
Top Bottom