Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Love (Lord Dakol and I)

Dirune pondered for a moment, sort of stuck on what to do now. His eyes flickered over to the young woman and saw that her skin was fully solid, and he waited for it to flicker back to normal. But she didn't. His mind a bit muddy, he sat up and looked at Yuriko. "Um... I think... I might have an idea," Dirune muttered; it was worth a try, right? Scooting closer, the young man reached towards her shoulder, and watched in awe as his fingers caressed her skin.

"Yea? What's that?" She asked him as he announced that he had an idea. When he moved closer to her and touched her, she felt as if her heart had skipped a beat. Her skin was soft and silky smooth and though it was a bit cool, where he touched there was a warm imprint left behind. "H-how are you doing that?!" She asked him, feeling completely amazed and confused at the same time. Yuriko was so happy that he could touch her but even though she wasn't sure how he was doing it, she didn't care at this point. For once in ten years, she felt human.

His hands lingered on her skin, not getting enough of her perfect flesh. Dirune gulped silently, glancing up at her as he looked into her eyes, and was amazed to see that she was entirely solid. "I don't know," the young man replied, and ventured to place his other hand on her thigh, feeling a warm sensation traveling to his groin. He looked at her quizzically, just as confused as she was because but, at the moment... he didn't care.

Yuriko could feel a warm feeling grow over her cheeks as a blush appeared over them. She bit her lower lip nervously as his other hand moved onto her thigh, the thin cloth of her short nightgown not enough to cover them. Smiling softly, she brought her hand over to his cheek and she gasped softly as she felt his skin. She could actually feel the warmth of his skin. Her fingertips rubbed along his cheeks and over to his lips, tracing over them gently. "I...don't know either...but I like it." She giggled as she moved closer and kissed him on his cheek.

Dirune sighed gently as she kissed his cheek, resulting in a light blush. Leaning in, his lips cautiously trailing down her jawline, reveling in the touch of a girl's lips, something he hadn't felt in a while. Dirune pressed his lips against her neck, kissing her skin lovingly as his hand traced her thigh. Just a few moments ago she wasn't even there... and now she was. He might be going crazy, and he frankly care a damn bit. Just the touch of Yuriko made his pants tighten, resulting in a large bulge that grew each second. "Ah, shit..." he moaned gently, scooting even closer as he wrapped his arms around her, embracing her as they explored each other's bodies.

The feeling of his lips on her neck made her gasp for air and whimper softly, groaning and shivering a little bit. "Di...rune.." She whispered his name softly as she brought her arms up to wrap around his neck, kissing his cheek some more then moving towards his ear. Yuriko moaned softly by his ear before she gently began to nibble on his ear lobe, suckling it. Her body moved as close to his as possible as she moved so she was sitting on his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist, her panty covered sex rubbing against the bulge on his groin.

((Sorry for taking so long; I was watching a movie.))

He had missed the sensual sounds and words that a woman uttered during intimacy, getting slightly more turned on as she uttered his name. Dirune groaned gently, feeling her crotch against his bulge. Yuriko felt so real, maybe she was.

His lips left a trail of kisses up her neck, along her jawline to lightly - just lightly - kissed her lips, sighing with pleasure. Dirune embraced her closer, feeling her chest pressing against his.

Yuriko blushed bright red when he kissed her on the lips. The feeling of his lips on her own was absolutely perfect. It was almost as if his kiss was the kiss she'd been waiting for all these years. Closing her eyes slowly, she kissed him back and pulled him closer to her, her breasts pressing against his chest through the thin fabric of her nightgown. Her hands began to rub down his sides until they reached the bottom of his shirt. She pulled the shirt up and over his head, tossing it on the ground beside her.

She began to kiss down from his lips to his neck, licking and biting at it gently, leaving a small mark behind.

Dirune watched with amazement with arousal as she slid his shirt over his head, and leaned his head back when he felt her tongue and teeth at his neck, letting out a small moan. The young man's hand snaked down her sides, grabbing her ass gently as he massaged the cheeks before placing his hands back on her hips.

Yuriko took an opportunity to push on his bare chest, pushing him onto his back and kissing his neck as she straddled his lap before slowly moving down his to his chest and over his stomach. She went lower and lower, leaving behind trails of kisses with each inch she lowered. When she arrived at his pants, she slowly grabbed onto the belt and began to undo it.

Dirune almost zoned out due to the pleasure, but jolted up to his elbows as soon as he felt his belt being undone. "Wait, Yuriko! A-Are you sure we should be doing this?!" he asked, blushing gently as she pulled his pants down to reveal the large bulge that had formed in his loose boxers.

Yuriko stopped and then she sat up on her knees in between his legs. "What do you mean? Isn't this what we both want?" She asked him, wanting to make sure she wasn't the only one that was enjoying this. She assumed he was considering how much he was acting like he was liking it.

Dirune blushed at the sight of her eyes, and nervously pushed up his glasses. "I... Of course I do! But... I don't want you doing this because of how you are right now..." he murmured, referring to her new solid form. He leaned forward, touching her cheek gently. It was strange how he was having a bit of clarity. "Only if you want to do this." he whispered, gently kissing her lips.

Yuriko looked into his eyes and smiled shyly as he kissed her and touched her cheek. She broke the kiss and nodded her head before running her fingers through his hair and leaning forward to kiss him once more. "I want to... I feel like... I'm this way now for a reason. I feel like this was meant to be." She explained her feelings for the current situation and she then began to rub her hands up and down his stomach before stopping at the waistband of his boxers.

Dirune looked at her sympathetically, hearing her words and smiling with a nod. His body shivered and let out a sharp gasp as her nails traced closer down below. "O-Okay..." he replied softly, suddenly getting short of breath as he leaned back against the couch as she began nearer to exposing his manhood.

Back
Top Bottom