Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Dominant Male Seeking: MxM, MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Gabor

Planetoid
Good evening.

My name is Herr Gabor, and welcome to my search thread.

This is a revised thread, with several new options for plots. You will find that I tend toward various iterations of D/S relationships between characters. I am interested in dark, psychological plots, sharp dialogue and detailed writing. If this is to your taste but none of the starting points or pairings below interest you, don't hesitate to contact me with your own ideas.

What I play: Dominant men.
What I would like you to play: Switch or Submissive.
Gender Preference: Females.
Medium: PMs or email.
Post Length: Literate.

Post length is not a priority for me. Instead, I value good writing, with emphasis on description, character development and style. I'm not looking for the next David Foster Wallace, but you must have a solid conception of English grammar and usage. Occasionally I will accept writers of a lesser caliber but frequently those roleplays end sooner rather than later. I don't wish to waste my time and neither do you.

Kinks: A Non-exclusive List
https://www.f-list.net/c/connor%20lennox/

No:
  • Scat/Watersports
  • Extreme violence (removal of limbs)
  • Furries (Ears and tail acceptable)
  • Male Pregnancy

Genres:
  • Modern Time strongly preferred.

Urban fantasy
  • Werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Cyberpunk or Dystopia

Historical Fantasy
  • Victorian (England, France)
  • Edwardian
  • Italian City States
  • Feudal to Meiji Era Japan

On Cyberpunk: Neuromancer or table top RPGs like Shadowrun are preferable here. I am looking for a pairing akin to Wintermute/Armitage and either a Decker or Street Sam.

Stock Plots:
  • Air Force/RAF
  • Rent Boy/Girl
  • Organized Crime
  • Pet Shop/Exotics
  • Old World of Darkness: Werewolf
  • Legend of the Five Rings: Crane, Otomo, Seppun Guardsman

Master/Slave Roleplays - I have no specific plot planned out for these, just a couple of tools and the reactions I get from your character. A large part of making this roleplay a success is heavily reliant on your ability to create a believable, logical (or sometimes not) character.

Currently looking for:
  • Master/Slave, Manipulation of Sub to remove autonomy
  • Psychology of D/S and power relationships
  • Possible Kinks Include: Manipulation, Public Humiliation, BDSM

Apart from these, I am open to other ideas. Please contact me over the PM system and be prepared to exchange writing samples. Thank you for your interest.

RE: Literate Male Seeking: MxM, MxF [Humor me - L5R]

Interested!
Female, 18, literate, creative, fun to talk to in general!
My favorite things - Spanking, face slapping, aggression, kidnapping, punishment in general, some humiliation, restraints, non-sexual servitude, light degradation.
My favorite scenes:
- Cop… doesn’t have to be the boring “Oh you were going kinda fast, suck my cock and I’ll forgive you!”
- Master of the house/maid
- Master/kitten
- Teacher/schoolgirl
- Brother/sister
- Babysitter/children’s father
- Kidnapper/victim
- Interrogation

I’m open to most anything, so long as you are dominant, intelligent, and creative. I also like using movie/book characters, writing fan fictions… things of that sort. Please let me know if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom