Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eternal Search 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishu

Supernova
My name is Ishu- I am an agoraphobic shut-in and I usually have around 18 hours a day of free time. You can imagine how bored I can get.

I don't like having random role plays. I like heavy plot that can be drawn out for months. I have role plays that have gone on for years (mostly due to the fact that my partners don't post everyday) and they are still plot heavy. I am not saying I WANT role plays that go that long but I want something to put myself into- otherwise role playing is meaningless to me.

Anyway- I am looking for:

LONG TERM role plays!
Romance is nice.
Multiple characters
I prefer threads, but feel free to suggest another medium.
Violence!
Adventure!
Literate (proper spelling please)
Two to Three Paragraph Length seems reasonable
I can work my characters into pretty much any plot line- so let me know what you are craving! :)
Collaboration- I like to help make the story, if possible, and I expect the same in return.
Whoever makes the plot makes the thread!

I take exceptions of any and every kind- so let me know what you are looking for and if we can agree on something, it could all work out! :D

Also, I think explaining my characters might help everyone out a little bit.

Ishu: The purity princess. She tends to have an adventurous mind. She is the bird who sings from inside the bird cage. She is oftentimes mute and tends to come with telepathy. Description: C Cup, matching bum, wider hips then shoulder, little muscle tone, very long white hair, bright blue eyes. Porcelain tones. 5'5" (She: Romances!!/Makes Love/Gets Raped :C; A bit difficult: She takes time and some pressure but once you get her she will never leave you.)

Eve: The raging bitch with a chip the size of her torso on her shoulder. She kicks ass and takes names- and she curses a lot. She is an angry control freak by nature and she doesn't trust men. She prefers her fists over any weapon. She likes action. Description: D Cup, matching butt, tiny waist, wide hips, toned thighs, long black hair, blue eyes. Pale tones. 5'7" (She: Is hard to romance/Does not smut unless you're a god and you got into her icy heart; Really hard- she's just tough on the outside and she broods. Deal with her and you'll get a complex gem.)

Evan: Eve's side kick. She follows Eve everywhere. Evan is an animal in a sultry, vixen's body. She feasts on anything that is unlucky enough to be killed by her. The only thing that keeps her insanity from taking over and killing everything around her is Eve. Description: DD+ Cups with a matching ass, small waist, wide hips, muscular thighs, red-brown hair and yellow or green eyes. Tan tones. 5'10" (She: Doesn't romance/ skull fucks you and eats your intestines when she's done - or she gives you an intense blow job and rides you like a bitch; Hardest- why? Because I don't use her as a main character. You need to SERIOUSLY persuade me- otherwise she will fuck, maim, mutilate, destroy and eventually eat NPCs and such.)

Other characters: Haijime(Michael), Kodoo(Gabriel), Aimee.

Check out my RP Journal for more info on my characters.

RE: Eternal Search

Serious Non-Smut RPs

I honestly prefer these over anything that focuses on smut. I don't mind smut as long as it is NOT the focus. I prefer romance. ROMANCEROMANCEROMANCE!!!

I do like these:

HETERO ONLY

X-Men (OR Super Hero-Esque Plots)
Final Fantasy

Sci-Fi Genre
Fantasy Genre
"Adventure" Genre
ACTION! Genre
Misc. Plots (Fill me in!)
(I like all "time" options; Past, Present, Future, ect.)

Slave - That can be a portion of the plot of the RP. Sure, there can be rape, but I don't want any of that to be the only focus. I am very particular about this.

I LOVE FOR MY ISHU TO BE TERRIFIED, ABUSED, TORTURED AND RAPED!!!! D:<

I do NOT do!

*Smut - Ex: A house full of lesbian maids. (The RP won't last half a page.)
Twilight (LoL)
Pokemon (I am full up on that on a different site)
Naruto (I can't get into all of the moves and such)

Again, I am open to most plots. You just have to introduce me to the idea and we will see what happens. :)

*I am not in any way against sex in a role play- I really don't mind it. I just don't want the only purpose of the role play being some guy sticking it into my characters. He needs to EARN entrance. The plot needs to be around them as people and their relationship must develop to that point.

Sex is not a right- it is a privilege.

OMG SMUT OPTIONS!?!?!

Even with smut I like PLOT!!! If it doesn't keep my interest, the sex is just a time waster
I am open to pretty much any plot line so feel free to drop me a line :)

My Rabbit Hole's Are Different Based on the Character
Ishu!
/Eve/Evan

Me / You
(These also apply in the "serious" section)

Princess/Assassin
Princess/Prince
Victim/Assassin
Good Girl/Bad Boy
Good Girl/Older Man or Drug Addict

I WILL RP ALMOST ANY PLOT- YOU JUST NEED TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SMUT OR NOT

RE: Eternal Search

I would be interested in developing a plot line that can incorporate your characters as well as my own since I have no problem with multi-charrie play (so long as we both can share NPC moments relavent to our characters actions and world). I think something fashioned after the Final Fantasy 7, 10, or 13 universe would be enjoyable to toy around with and create; it would allow us to take elements of each genre and incorporate our own story to fashion toward our own interests. It's been awhile since I had a serious, long-term, plot-driven setup so if you are interested shoot me a pm and we can discuss details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom