Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VIrtual Love Glitches!(Dryboneszero and I)

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth
"Hehe He's going to love this gift! I know how much he loves electronics!" Ein's sister, Jess, said as she wrapped a present in some gift wrap and then placed it in a present bag. Her mom stood above her as she finished, cleaning up after the sister and nodding in approval.

"He sure will. I can't wait to see his reaction to it." The mom said as she walked with Jess to her brother Ein's room. She knocked on the door a few times then waited for the door to be opened. When she didn't get an answer, she figured he had left to do something and just left the present in front of the door and walked away to her room. Jess figured that she'd get the Thank you from her brother later.

Inside the bag and under the wrapper was the latest in AI technology. LOBU Inc. had come up with this completely revolutionary system for the public that allowed them to have the companionship of a virtual male or female, depending on the version of the software using holograms. The female in this system is ready to be customized personality wise but on the cover of the box, it showed her appearance. Nanako 7.0 or just Nanako was waiting inside to be activated by her new owner, lying dormant in wait.

The reason Ein didn’t answer the door was one that his mother and sister seldom remembered. Ein loved technology that was true, to the point where he bought soundproof headphones to keep nosy little sisters from bothering him. As his game came to an end, he threw off the white headphones and opened his door. He glared around for a moment the looked down at the carpet. There he saw the little gift bag. He picked It up gingerly and tried to peer inside. He sighed thinking.

Oh boy another gift from Jess. Lord knows I love her, but damn she has terrible taste in games…

Ein sat in his black leather chair and removed the gift-wrapping unveiling Nanako 7.0. He studied it for a moment and sigh again. “Gee big brother I know you don’t have a girlfriend right now but at least you can ogle this game!” Ein shook his head, which wore a grimace. He looked up at his computer and then the game. “What the hell.”

Ein slid his chair before the computer and quickly installed the game. In mere moments Nanako appeared on screen with a triumphant “Konnichiwa!” Ein then followed the onscreen tutorial, to create his perfect Nanako. The simulator asked him a series of questions to shape her personality.

What is her favorite color? Ein looked at his hair… “Red”

What is her favorite food? “Cake”

Is she strong? “Yes”

How about funny? “Yes”

Is she sweet? “Very”

Whats her IQ? “300” (the highest it would go)

What is her favorite thing? Ein pondered this for a moment… “Penis.” He typed before laughing himself silly. “Love.” He confirmed as his simulations favorite thing.

Ein sat there for a few more minutes putting the finishing touches on his Nanako. He chuckled to himself as he confirmed his selections. “This was actually pretty fun.” He mused as the game began to compile his girl. Ein got up from his chair and stretched. He went about his day as normal only returning home when the weather began to get nasty as a electric storm rolled in.

By 11 PM the game was still working. Ein sighed. Climbing into bed. “Forget it, Ill check her out tomorrow…” He yawned drifting off to sleep while a storm raged outside…

As he booted up the game, the system made Nanako come to life almost immediately. After her triumphant greeting, Nanako appeared on his screen wearing a blue bra and blue and white stripped panties with white thigh high stockings. She would pose and make cute comments each time he would make a selection on the options to her personality. When he finsihed creating her, she would snap her fingers and a platform would appear in the middle of the screen and she would stand in front of it. "Hologram being created. Please wait patiently teehee" She giggled in a flirty manner then took a step backwards into the platform. A loading screen came up as she was being finished. The only bad thing about the software was that it was so in depth that it took a long time to get everything into the full form of Nanako.

After she was finished, the conformation screen was left on but since Ein wasn't paying attention to it, it stayed that way. The storm outside was getting worse and worse through the night and a strong lightning bolt shot into the power system of the house and it coursed through all the wiring until it ended up in Ein's computer. It didn't fry anything but instead it powered the hologram port that came with the game to full capacity, more than the required power amount. As the hologram was being created, lightning shot through it and fried the port completely.

The next morning, Ein would awaken to a surprise in his bed. Right next to him, there was a young girl with the exact same features as Nanako. In fact, it WAS Nanako. Something had happened the night before and the hologram port had created a flesh and blood version of Nanako, perfect to a T for Ein.

Ein groaned as he rolled over. He limp arm slumped over landing right across Nanako's breast. His brain slowly began to realize how "lumpy" his bed felt. He lifted his head and looked over and saw a human shaped form laying under the covers.

Ein knitted his brow as he slowly lifted the covers. Slowly he saw her blue hair, and his eyes grew wide as he saw the sleeping beauty in his bed.

"HOLY SHIIIII!" He cried scrambling away from the blue hair vixen before he tumbled out of his bed. Ein jumped to his feet. Bearly feeling the sting of his fall. He swallowed hard eyes wide open as he watch the sound asleep Nanako simply roll onto her side and drift back to sleep.

He leaned forward and tapped her shoulder. "Um, excuse me... I THINK your in my bed..."

As the event of Ein discovering a partner in his bed happened, Nanako just slept through it, obviously exhausted from having just been created the night before. As he tapped on her shoulder, She whined a bit and rolled over away from him, moving his hand away and snuggling with his pillow, holding it tightly in her arms. The funny and awkward thing about this whole situation was that Nanako was not dressed in anything and was completely buck naked under the covers of his bed. "Nhnn..." She whimpered as she heard his voice and something in her clicked.

He had touched her...

Nanako immediately sat up on the bed, her long blue hair whipping back behind her as she clutched onto the covers and covered her body. "What's going on? How come I'm not a hologram?" She asked him then looked around the room for a hologram port but instead saw Ein. The first thing her eyes caught was the color of his hair and how it was her favorite color. Smiling brightly, she blushed a bit then crawled over towards him on the bed before dropping down onto his lap.

"I love your hair! The color is so cute!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his head and shoved his face into her bosom, the covers having fallen off when she crawled off the bed.

Ein's face turned beet red when Nanako planted his face in her chest. Despite what was going on, Ein remained calm and level headed. He took a deep quivering breath and reached up gently taking Nanako's hands and pulled them away from his skull.

He lifted his head and stared her straight in the eye. Ein was much taller then Nanako standing at 6 foot 3. Nanako looked back into his were warm jade colored gaze. "Miss, what do you think your doing?" He asked calmly and softly. "What are you doing in my room, and MUCH more importantly why are you pushing my head into your breast!"

"What do you mean, why am I in here?"

She asked him as she moved back and tilted her head to the side as she turned away and crawled up on the bed, giving him a full on view of her rear end before she settled down playfully on the bed. " You created me, dummy! Of course I gotta be in your room. Plus, you're just so darn cute I had to hug you." She giggled then looked down at her bare naked body. "Hmmm guess I didn't get any clothes on me while I was created... Oh well I'm sure you like the view hehe." Nanako smiled as she turned on her stomach and held her head up with her hands.

"So... What's your name? I'm Nanako but of course you know that from the system. After all, you made me to your liking." She winked at him then stuck her pink tongue out but only the tip.

"The computer game?" Ein repeated turning to his fried PC. "But thats impossible." He murmured as he picked up the box for Nanako 7.0. The naked J-bird on his bed did look exactly like the girl on the box.

Ein turned back to Nanako and he glared at her inquisitively. He smirked "Nanako, you can put your tongue back in your mouth. Don't know what you expect but I am not some awkward dork from a random anime. I have seen a naked chick..." Ein caught himself. "Naked woman before. Your very attractive, but would you mind to put some cloths on please?" He pleaded pointing to his closet.

*taptaptap*

"Ein? Are you ok in there? I heard a thud." Ein's mother called.

"Yes mom, I'm fine, just fell out of bed." He replied.

"Ok well come downstairs and have get some breakfast or your gonna be late for class!"

"Ugh I don't need this..." Ein groaned. "Alright Nanako, we can sort this out later, your coming to class with me!" He commanded charging out of the room. But not before bundling up some old cloths from the floor for himself to wear. He shut the door behind him. Then quickly popped his head back in. "And please put some cloths on!"

Nanako tilted her head to the side a bit then looked over at the closet as he made such a fuss about her putting some clothes on. Chuckling a bit, she got off the bed and skipped over to the closet, reaching inside and looking through the clothes. When she saw that nothing really looked like it was her style, she looked around the room and saw that there was still a hologram port in the room. "Hmmm....."

Nanako walked over to the fried computer and she placed her hands over it, causing the object to glow and shape-shift into a more high-tech shape. Everything looked state of the art and would most likely run better than before. Nanako looked through the internet for some clothes that she might like and she downloaded the pictures to a file. After that, she uploaded it to the Nanako 7.0 software and hit enter after she dragged the picture over to the figure of her on the computer screen. "There we go! Should be pretty nice then." She giggled as she stood up and walked over to the fixed hologram port and stepped into it.

Nanako twirled in the air as the outfit began to materialize on her body. The outfit consisted of a sleeveless blue and white dress with layered frills at the bottom, matching detached sleeves and baggy white socks over some dark blue and black closes sandals. As accessories, she had dark blue bows over her wrists and around her neck with her hair being held up by two of the same bows as she had her hair up with to small pigtails and the rest of her long blue hair down.

Once she was dressed, she touched her clothes and the fabric began real too and it could also be taken off of her. Stepping off of the platform, she waited in his room and began to clean it up a bit for him so he'd be nice and pleased with her. She made the bed and cleaned up the dirty clothes, putting them in the hamper.

Downstairs, Jess was eating breakfast already and Ein's mother was done cooking his breakfast and just finishing up with the plating when she saw him walk in. "Oh Ein, here you go." She handed him a plate then went back to cleaning up the kitchen. Jess looked at Ein and smiled.

"So, did you like the gift I got you? The guy at the store said she's really cool." Jess mentioned.

Ein paused and carefully thought about Jess' question he smirked at his little sister.

"Let me tell ya squirt, Nanako is defiantly in a league of her own." He teased wrapping an arm around his baby sister she giggled and pushed away.

Ein quickly sucked down his breakfast and dashed away from the table he didn't want to leave Nanako alone too long. He turned the knob and slid inside. Making sure not to open the door too much.

Ein's heart jumped when he saw his room. It sparkled in the sun clean enough to eat off of. His computer looked new and futuristic. And in the middle stood Nanako in her blue and white dress smiling ear to ear.

"Are you pleased?" She chirped.

"Uh... Yeah." Ein replied. "You didn't have to do this you know, I don't need a women to clean up after me like a little kid." He scolded. "But, Thank you. If it comes up we are going to a computer programming class, ok?" He laughed. "Come on we need to sneak out of here I can B.S. an excuse later so you can stay her when we come back." He explained.

Nanako smiled and nodded. Ein led her down stairs quietly and cautiously. As they passed the kitchen doorway he stood right before the blue haired girl slinking their way past Ein's mother. Not even halfway past Ein's mom spun around.

"Heading to school? Have fun! When will you be home?" She called.

Ein's face turned red as he did his best to block Nanako from sight. "Er, same time every week mom. I'll come right home, I promise."

"Ok well bye honey!" She cheered kissing him on the cheek. As soon as her back was turned he charged outside Nanako's hand firmly in his.

Once they were outside he sighed heavily. "Thank you for being quiet..."

As they were going down the stairs and past the kitchen doorway, Nanako figured that she should stay quiet and not say a word as well as move as quickly and as quietly as possible. When his mom came over to him, she did her best to hide herself from the mom, biting back the urge to exclaim a hello and to introduce herself to her.

As they were running off, Nanako blushed a bit at the feeling of his hand holding hers. It made her happy and giddy inside that they were touching in some way. As soon as they were outside, Nanako wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly in a hug before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'd do anything for you, Ein. Of course I wouldn't want you to get in trouble at all."

She giggled then took her arms away from him and then looked at him, waiting for the next course of action. "Oh, where are we going? To your school?" She asked him since he had mentioned it to his mother not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom