Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[[NightStalker73au x anywayyouwantit]]

anywayyouwantit

Planetoid
It was a slow night, that much was completely obvious, and the ever increasing tempo of the rain wasn't doing much to help. Leaving Amelia leaning up against the side of a nightclub, a low cut halter top and a short miniskirt doing nothing to shield her from the rain. It was only a little bit past midnight, so there was still time left for potential customers, but all the same, she was anxious. Every now and again, when a single man left the club, their eyes would catch sight of her, and she found herself thinking maybe this is the one... The one lonely and desperate enough to hire a prostitute from off the streets, the one willing to pay for the sexual pleasure she could give him.

But each and every one of them eventually turned away from her, hurrying to the safety of the public bus or to their car parked on the other side of the street. Every single one of them. With a scowl that was sure to not get her any customers for the rest of her life, Amelia pushed herself away from the wall, adjusting the way her top cradled her breasts. It was cold, and wet, and all she wanted was to be inside somewhere, be it a man's bed or her own apartment. There was a part of her tempted to leave, but she knew better. After all, there were still a few hours until the club closed for the night, and she could only hope that there'd be one man, longing for company, willing to accept her services.

Harry's blue eyes sparkled as he glanced around the club, having been here for the last few hours the pickings were slim and he wondered if the club still had its potential killer women. Only one had caught his attention but she was no longer easily visible with the rain having stained the glass making it harder for him to see her. With the last drink downed and a hefty tip left on the table he strode towards the front of the club, entering the sidewalk only seconds later before spotting her and making sure that his blue eyes targeted her entirely as he spoke. "You best be free young lady, I need you for the whole night."

Amelia clutched her arms around her body, desperate to keep every last bit of warmth from escaping her body. The rain only continued to beat down harder, leaving her almost completely soaked. What she wouldn't give for a hot shower right now... When she caught sight of the club's door swinging open out of her peripheral vision, her purple eyes jerked over in that direction, absolutely delighted to find the man's eyes seeking out her own. "For a man like yourself, I'm always free." She replied playfully, moving a couple steps to be in front of him, "What can I do for you?"

Harry's sparkling blue eyes met her purple ones even fiercer now, having taken in her body at a distance before he only licked his lips as she moved closer. It was delectable in so many ways as he flipped his umbrella up and extended his arm towards her so that she could get some respite from the rain for awhile at least. "I want you to come to my place, money is not a problem for me so I do hope you are not busy until at least tomorrow."

She accepted his offered arm easily, gratefully stepping out of the steady downpour. There was a smile that might have become permanently etched onto Amelia's lips. After all, with such a handsome - and supposedly well off - man willing to accept her services, what was there to frown about? Taking another step, so they were chest to chest, she ran a hand down his torso seductively, "I'd be honored to." Amelia replied, hand continuing its course closer and closer to his groin, determined to make him never change his mind.

Harry could breathe in the sweet perfume she wore, it was lightly intoxicating to say the least as he felt slender young fingertips trace down over the rippling muscles of his chest first with no sign of stopping, flashing her a big grin he took one step towards the side of the hotel to where his large black sedan was parked. He was keen to get home as he walked casually with her , opening the passenger side door and closing the umbrella, shaking it lightly before throwing it onto the backseat and striding around to the driver's side.

She slipped into the car easily when he opened the door for her, casting him a smile when finally he sat himself in the driver's seat. As he began to move the car, pulling them out of the parking lot, Amelia couldn't help but ask, "Is there anything in particular you would like to accomplish tonight?" Her words were accompanied by a finger trailing seductively down the shoulder facing her.

Harry's ears filled with the seductive tone in not just her words but approach of that fingertip as it traced down his broad muscular tattoed shoulder, flashing her a wide grin he laughed softly as he drove for home. Long thick fingers of his large strong left hand came down quite firmly on her upper thigh, squeezing the flesh as he spoke. "To make you scream so what is your name."

His words only served to further her anticipation, the hand clasped tightly to her thigh a wonderful reminder of what was to come. "That's what I like to hear." And regardless of the fact that his eyes were on the road, as such not watching her, a sly smile spread across her features, "My name is Amelia. Do you want to tell me yours, or should I just call you Master...?"

The soft words hit his ears like a gentle zephyr through the leaves of a tree on a crisp autumn day, turning head slowly to flash a big grin at her before lightly tickling her thigh. "Amelia you can call me Harry."

She was unable to suppress the short laugh that broke free of her lips when he tickled her, the smile on her face never diminishing. "Harry it is, then." Amelia murmured, leaning over the seat to plant her lips firmly on his bare neck, teeth nibbling at the flesh gently, "I hope we're almost there." She whispered to him when her lips stopped their administrations, "I don't think I can wait much longer..."

Harry smiled at her words before moaning softly, eyes concentrating on the road as his long thick fingers eased the hem of her skirt a little higher just as he pulled up the driveway, soon behind the closed doors of the huge garage he turned only slightly to speak. "We are here, get out and remove your top and skirt."

The second the car had pulled to a stop, she was all too eager to obey, opening the door and leaping out in one fluid motion. Removing her top and skirt left her in nothing but a small thong, seeing as she hadn't bothered to wear a bra when she went out. What was the point, really? She'd just be taking it off anyways. With a coy smile she walked around the car to get to him, her clothes hanging over her right shoulder. "So then, Harry," Amelia started, the fingers on her left hand crawling up his chest seductively, "What can I do for you?"

Harry's blue eyes watched with fascination as she followed his orders easily, locking the car with a small press of the button on the keychain he reached for her hand with long thick fingers of his large strong right hand leading her inside the house. Soon near the kitchen he bent down and flicked his tongue against her left breast, teasing the nipple as he spoke. "Amelia we have all night, for now I want to enjoy a drink with you so what shall it be"

The warmth of his hand against her own was comforting, and it was with ease that she fell into step behind him. He seemed to be quite the gentleman, not something she used to in her clients. Amelia had always figured that the gentlemanly types would have real girlfriends, and as such she was much more accustomed to serving jerks every night. Harry would be a nice change of pace for her. Her body arched into the touch of his tongue on her breast, a pleasant shiver running down her spine, "It sounds childish," she confided when asked for her request, "But do you happen to have some Pepsi? I'm not particularly a fan of alcoholic drinks."

((Sorry for super delay Dx My computer died and was getting repairs.))

Harry gave a sly grin and soft chuckle at her words before striding further into the kitchen, organizing himself a scotch on the rocks he returned placed hers on the counter before teasingly flicking two fingers across each of her breasts and nipples.

((It's fine.))

Back
Top Bottom