Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the wanderer(ghostxtiger and amaya)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Carrying only a sword and a small bag a woman walks into town. she keeps to herself as she walks down the street, getting looks from passersby who was taken by her beauty. She continued walking, looking for an inn then some commotion caught her attention.

The young girl could not believe that her own family would sell her for their dept. She could not agree with that but she has not many choices left.

The father pleaded for them men not to take his daughter.

"Please, take my home, my farm. Please, just not my daughter" he begged on his knees to a man who just smirked at him.

"With how much you owe us this is the only payment we can take" he said then turned and left the crying man. "Please forgive me" he called out to his daughter. The men forced her into the carriage and took off.

The mysterious woman saw the whole thing and began to follow the men's trail.

The Young girl was looking the men with her dark blue eyes so scared. She tried to fightback but that was no use. She was so angry with her family when the men took her in the carriage..."Let me go" she was telling them,but there was no response. She was looking them taking her away!

They took her to an building that was well known for prostitution. They brought her in and got her ready to be presented to customers. It didn't take long for her to be chosen by a middle aged overweight man. She was told to go wait on the bed by the man as he went to the bathroom.

The young girl could not believe what was happen to her. In the building they dress her with very light closes so most of her tinny sexy body was reviled. After she saw the man she was so scared. He was so fat and old. She sitting in the bed while looking around if she could get away some how.

The man came back in just a towel then walked over and let it drop to the floor, revealing his large member.

"Grab it" he smirked.

the woman stalked around in the shadows outside of the building, hoping she wasn't too late.

The young girl wanted to resist while she was looking how big he was while she but her soft hands in it.
The old man was moaning in pleasure while he told her to rub it.
The young girl was looking the old man with her dark blue eyes and was slowly stroking him feeling his size and getting scared.

"Don't worry pretty lady" he smirked "I'll be as gentle as I can with this" he said then pushed her down and started to get on top of her. Kissing and licking her all over.

The young girl felt the old man above her. She tried to move away but he was already sitting on her. "Nooooo!"
He was so fat she could fell his weight on her body making her unable to move.
The old man was sitting on her relaxing himself while he started kissing and licking her while he was undressing her.
"Ahh!ohhh!no stop that" was the lady screaming but the old man was enjoying her to much to pay attention to her.

the woman heard the yelling and finally found the room. She bursts through the window and drew her sword. The man fell off the bed then crawled away.

"aahhhh!!! please don't hurt me" he pleaded.

"hmph, pathetic" she said then put her sword away and reached her hand out to the girl "come with me"

the young was scared but also happy, someone was there to help her
She gave her hand to the woman while she was still naked in bed.
She looked the old man, "Your crazy old man"...the fallowed the woman

The woman gave the man the money to pay off the debt so they won't come after the girl. She led her out and covered the girl before helping her up on a horse and led her back to her home. She rode with the girl in front of her, her arms on each side if her as she steered the horse.

"Are you ok young lady?" she asked as they rode.

The girl was glad she was saved while the woman help her a lot.
"Yes i am ok,now,thank you" she said to the lady

The woman nodded then returned the girl home to her thankful parents.

"thank you so much" her mother said as she hugged her daughter.

They told the woman she could stay with them for as long as she likes.

"By the way. what's your name?" the mother asked.

"Lila" the woman responded.

The girl was happy that she was home, but she did not wand to stay anymore there. What if sth like that would happen again.
She looked the pretty lady as she said her name.
"Nice name" did the girl response.

The girl smiled looking at Lila, its Amaya, she said with soft voice.
While sat down as they were talking

Amaya could not sleep either so she went out looking at the strong woman
"hi there Lila" she said

"Can not really sleep" she said to Lila looking her with that dark blue eyes

Amaya smiled "really,thanks"she said to Lila.
She looked at her "Your pretty too,and so strong" she continued.

Back
Top Bottom