Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Watch Over Me. (minxx and I)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
The tune of the Ink Spots "If I Didn't Care" echoed slowly through halls, playing softly as they were empty; no students, no teachers, save for the adult male in Room 11 that was listening to one of his favorite childhood songs. Mark Hadleigh tapped his fingers to the beat on his chair, his eyes closed as he savored the notes. Despite being only 27 years old, he grew up around singers like Bobby Darin, the Andrews Sisters, Cole Porter and Bob Crosby since his parents were crazy about them. His short black hair fell around his eyes as he spun slowly in his chair when Billie Holiday's "Crazy He Calls Me" came on next.

A teacher since he was 23, he has been a teacher at the school for a few years, and has been one of the most popular teachers since he arrived. His unorthodox style of teaching "The History of Music" has been a favorite of many students, playing tunes while he taught. His classroom - unlike the other teachers - was warm to the students so they could feel comfortable to listen to his teachings.

Soon enough the quiet was broken as the bell rang and the doors to the hallways were unlocked. At once, students poured into the halls and the classrooms. His class was already half full of eager students to learn. Standing up, he changed the tune to "Beyond the Sea", and waited for the class to be entirely full; this didn't surprise him.

Back
Top Bottom