Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Ordinary Maid ((Jugger82 x anywayyouwantit))

anywayyouwantit

Planetoid
It was a quiet Saturday morning, with most occupants of the surrounding neighborhood either sound asleep or longing to be. The house before her seemed to be looming over her, daring her to ring the doorbell. Obviously she would have to ring it eventually, but Lydia needed another moment to gather her thoughts. With only one suitcase full of belongings beside her, it didn't even seem like she was going to be moving into this place. Passing strangers were sure to have thought she was a mere visitor, come to stay a weekend. But Lydia would be here for much longer than that, for as long as possible.

When anyone questioned her about her new job, all she revealed was that she was a maid. No one needed to know that in addition to cleaning and cooking, her job was also to sexually please her boss. That was a small detail Lydia had neglected to mention to anyone, one that she wasn't planning on sharing anytime soon. Not to her former coworkers, not to her friends, and certainly not to her parents. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves, she stared at the door for another second, before her hand reached out to gently press the doorbell. And now the ball was in his court, there was no going back now.

A few moments later, a boy of the age of 19 had answered the door. Smiling, he showed her inside, closing the door behind him. "You must be that new maid huh? Damn...you've got a nice bod, glad I hired you of all people. Glad I get to see yours in person rather than in photo like all the applicants sent to me." He said smirking as his hand rested on her bottom as he led her upstairs. "My room is also your room...we are to sleep in the same bed, unless you pissed me off enough to make you sleep on the stairs." He said jokingly to her as he spanked her once.

Lydia stepped inside when offered, nodding her head in greeting to the young man. She hadn't been aware that he was this young... She was only twenty two herself, but he looked no older than eighteen or nineteen. The hand on her ass was a welcomed touch, it drew a smile to her face as they moved upstairs. "I'll be sure not to upset you then, sir." She said with a smile, one that only grew when he spanked her. "If you don't mind my asking, what will my first task be?"

"Hm...seeing your reaction to it all, I can already guess how far you're willing to go for this job." He said sneering as he moved behind her, hands cupping her breasts as they massaged them. "Tell me...are you a virgin because your reaction to all of this is stunning if you truly are." He said as he kissed up and down her neck gently.

"I'm willing to do whatever you need, sir." She answered, a devious smile on her face, "And I will love it all." His hands gently caressing her breasts made her body heat up, a familiar, welcomed kind of heat. "I'm afraid I am not, sir." Lydia replied honestly to his last question, moving her neck in such a way that he got better access to it, "I hope that that will not change your opinion of me."

"No, no...of course not. I believe you are more experienced then if you're not a virgin then. I won't have to...break you in and teach you what to do, thats a plus." He said smirking as he walked her into his room, showing her their bed. It was overly large, and took up a fourth of the room. "Well?"

At least he didn't seem disappointed. She was well aware of the benefits of fucking a virgin, and though it had not been specified to her when she took the job, Lydia hadn't been sure if that was what he was looking for. So to hear that he wasn't took a weight off of her shoulders. Her eyes skimmed over the immense bed taking up a significant chunk of the room, well aware of what all that space would be used for, "It's nice," she responded to his question, a smile playing across her lips.

"Glad you like it." He said chuckling as he laid down on it. "So...want to start off with your REAL job...or would you rather rest first? It must have been quite a trip here from wherever you came, I heard you could only get to this town usually by just plane."

Back
Top Bottom