Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to nature (Hat&Dagger)

"Well, uh, I wouldn't want people thinking I just kept you around so I could uh, ogle your naked body." he managed, while doing just that. It was a difficult temptation to avoid, the way the boy undulated and simply did not care about being seen or not.

"Most humans do keep me just to oogle my naked body." he responded innocently enough. "How about I only where close when you make me go out? I don't like them, they're itchy and hot...." he began to pout quite adorably looking down at his feet almost like a stubborn child.

"...I... I suppose that's alright." he managed, having a hard time not staring. "I've never had an issue with clothes before." he said, but even as he said it, he tugged at his collar a little, having a hard time keeping his eyes on the catboy's face.

"Are you sure you don't have a problem with cloths? You seem awfully uncomfortable." he purred smirking softly as he peered at his human man with interest. "You should take them off, it'll make you feel better." his tail was swaying to and fro slowly.

"Nah, it's just my shirt." he said, tugging it off and throwing it aside, revealing a slightly toned torso with a good tan. He looked down at the cat, feeling slightly uncomfortable, then smiled, petting and stroking his head gently.

Almost right away Ty began to purr. It was a low soft sound resembling any other housecat's purr. His eyes closed half way and his big fuzzy ears twitching happily. "Mmmmm I like being stroked." he purred out slowly slumping onto the chair he was sitting on.

NightDagger said:
Almost right away Ty began to purr. It was a low soft sound resembling any other housecat's purr. His eyes closed half way and his big fuzzy ears twitching happily. "Mmmmm I like being stroked." he purred out slowly slumping onto the chair he was sitting on.

He smiled, his hand sliding down the boy's neck and over his bare back, slowly, gently. He was definitely enjoying the soft feel of his skin, his hair...

He arched his back and the purring grew in volume. The thick fluffy tail stiffened happily. "Mmmmmmn." he murmered his eyes closing all the way. He even began rubbing his cheek against his Human's chest nuzzling the flesh. Ty was definatly more of a house cat then he was any sort of wild cat.

That feeling of skin on skin, the lack of concern the boy had, the playfulness of his actions... his hand slipped lower each time he stroked him, gently touching the middle of his back, then below his shoulderblades, then the base of his tail...

"Ohhhh!" the small catboy exclaimed. His tail stiffened and something beneath him twitched in appriciation of the tail touch. Ty's cheeks flushed darkly and he licked his lips. "Nya." he murmered after a moment. "You shouldn't touch there, it's....sensitive."

"Sensitive?" he asked, his hand sliding down the boy's back, gently touching there again, his fingers playing along his tail. "Sensitive how?" he smiled wide.

"Nnnnnn!" he exclaimed biting his plump bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. If his human were too look down he would see a half hardened cock slowly begin to twitch and grow harder by the moment. "Nya!" he exclaimed again beginning to pant softly. "Se....sensitive like that." he said blushing darkly.

He smiled, leaning down and looking the boy in the eyes. So adorable. Slowly, carefully, he stroked the tail, from base to tip, smiling. "Do you like it?" he murmured, gently.

He made a strangled sound and his hands slipped down between his legs hiding his erection from sight. However the flush staining his cheeks and that ever present purr made it obvious he liked it quite a bit. The little cat boy was panting softly by now trying to stay quite but a soft mewl of pleasure escaped.

He smiled, lifting the boy's face to his own as he slowly guided him to the side of the bed. "I've been alone for a long time." he murmured, kissing the neko's lips gently.

His ears flicked gently twitching on top of his head. He felt bad for the strange human man who had taken him in. To be alone wasn't much fun that much he knew. His tail flicked once as he sat on the edge of the bed and returned the soft kiss. "Well your not alone anymore human male." he responded his hand falling away from his erection. "You have me."

He smiled, kissing the soft flesh of his neck, slowly making his way down. His hands slid down the boy's sides, then, over his posterior. "Do you mean that?" he asked gently.

Ty began to purr softly streatching out his neck in a completly trusting gesture. Usually he'd be more defensive having a strange human so near a vulnerable part of his body but he trusted this human. "Mhmmm." he responded shivering as warm hands found his pert backside.

Gentle lips touched and sucked at his neck, but didn't stay for long, moving over his smooth chest. His breaths came shorter, his heart raced. He never thought he'd be so suddenly attracted but... his erection was throbbing, straining against his jeans.

The neko's nose twitched slightly as he caught the scent of arousal coming off the human man. He really ought to get around to asking the man's name, but humans had never seemed important to him. Reaching down with his slender hands he undid the zipper and button on the jeans and reached inside palming the human's erection gently. "You like me." he murmered softly a small smirk brushing his plump mouth.

The man smiled, looking up at the boy's face.
"You're beautiful, and you have no qualms not hiding it." he said simply, kissing those mischievous lips again.

He returned the kiss and giggled softly. "Of course I know I'm beautiful." he said matter of factly. "Everyone who sees me says so." he seemed to preen underneath the compliment, his eyes shown beautifully. "Your pretty to human man." he touched the older males face and nuzzled his chin.

He smiled, pushing away his pants and stepping out of them. He kissed the boy's neck again, enjoying the feeling of his touches. "You're too kind." he said with a smile.

Ty chuckled softly, he liked this human. Emerald green eyes drifted downwards and he licked his lip. Now usually nekos weren't very sexual creatures like thier rabbit counter parts. They were shy and insecure, especially young inexperianced nekos. However this one was proud of his body and the fact he made the human desire him. " Want me to help you with that?" he purred his gaze lingering on the erection.

He smiled. "I'd like that." he said, kissing the side of his neck gently, "THen I can help you with yours?"

Back
Top Bottom