Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to nature (Hat&Dagger)

He was hungry, why was he hungry? When had he last eaten? A figure sat in a tree overlooking a river. It was hard to make him out amougst the lush foilage of the tree. He was small though if you looked at his face he appeared to be in his late teens. The baggy cloths he wore didn't help any. The seemed to make his small frame seem even smaller almost drowning in the sea of fabric.

For the past hour he'd been watching a human fishing in the river. He'd yet to catch something, but he would eventually. Ahha there it was the splash of a fish being yanked out of the water and put into the basket. The teen licked his lips and atop his head fuzzy kitty ears twitched. Silently he slinked down from the tree and snuck towards the basket. A slender hand darted out and opened the basket and he began to slowly slip the fish out watching the fisherman all the while.

... Another fish landed in the basket as the man whistled. He'd been utterly unaware of the creature in the forest, even after some of his favourite clothes had gone missing. A fine young man in his early 20's, Derrick was a simple man who fished, farmed, and did construction work for the distant town. His body wasn't heavyset, but slim, as he worked in management. His employees and himself were close, but he enjoyed living apart from everyone in the isolated house.

Another fish into the basket... and he whipped around the hook, cast... and caught on something, a white button up tee soaring over the river. It landed with a plop and floated away.

Derrick looked around, frowning.

The little cat boy frooze looking up at the human with wide eyes. He was now shirtless. His bare chest obvious, pink nipples tightening in the cool forest air. His ears flicked back and he scampered to his tree fish in mouth staring at the human as though daring him to come take the fish back. It seemed he was even growling a little bit, which actually quite cute given the fact the feline-human was to feminine to really be scary. Especially with long brown hair.

"Mine." he hissed out angrily his green cat eyes flashing. He seemed to have rather sharp nails and they were out in an attempt to claw the offender if he approched him for the fish. At that moment his stomach rumbled loudly and he blushed and dropped the fish.

He blinked.

Well, that was unusual. He looked between the basket and the cat, then sighed. he picked up his basket and gestured for the cat boy to follow. He'd seen odder things, so he didn't particularily care about his appearance. So he lead him back home, pausing at the door. "Don't touch anything." he said, opening the door and walking in, holding it for the cat boy.

The place was large, expansive. It was two bedrooms and baths, with a living room, (he didn't have a television, so it was mostly for entertaining guests) a kitchen, and a study.
"Sit. I'll get you food." he said, walking into the kitchen.

Curious the teen followed after him, he was unsteady on two legs but he managed. After all he was a cat and the tended to get themselves into stupid situations all the time. Hey at least this one didn't call him a demon and run for the hills. So cocking his head to the side he crouched in the living room his tail waving to and fro with interest. Upon the order of sit he merely sat in the middle of the floor looking around.

Now Ty was smart he was just giving the human a hard time. It was always so much fun to torment them. Especially when they though he was some feral creature with no intellegence. Yawning he curled up on the floor with his tail over his nose and began to snooze in a patch of sunlight in a matter of moments.

(((Hnnnng, so D'awwwww.))

Adorable. He smiled, quickly frying a fish with simple seasonings. He was an adept cook, having lived alone for some time. He put the meal on a plate, but... the boy probably didn't need utensils, as he had claws. He set the plate down before the boy and chuckled. "Got a name, little guy?" he asked.

The small catboy opened on amber eye and stared at the human for a moment. It seemed at first like he was just going to go back to sleep and ignore him completly but he did finally speak. "Ty." before sitting up and beginning to eat the fish, quite neatly considering he was using his hands. Soft nomming sounds could be heard as he enjoyed his meal his tail twitching from side to side. The entire fish vanished in a matter of minutes and soon he was daintly licking his digits clean. Sucking on each one and licking them with a cute pink tounge until they were clean. "Nummy, more?" he questioned blinking reflective eyes at the human expectantly.

He watched passively, taking the plate.
"Sorry." he said. "Someone's been eating my fish, so I don't have many to hand out." he said with a sigh. "So... what are you?" he asked quietly.

"Oh." for a moment he seemed really, really sad at the prospect of no more food before he perked up at the question. "I am a neko, decended from shape-shifters you see. I'm a dud though, my mother spent too much time in one form when she was pregnant and I was born with ears and a tail, thus because I have animal genes I can no longer turn into an animal." he sounded very intellegent and quite charming, even half nude like he was. "Sorry for stealing your fish by the way. I was hungry and suck at hunting of any kind."

The man smiled, standing up.
"You don't have to apologize for the fish, but you can just ask, in the future. In any case, I'm perfectly fine with you sleeping here and having a few meals, if you want. Or you can continue to live in the wilds. You stay here, I'll get you some proper clothes. You go back out, let's just say you ain't allowed to pull up those pants anymore." he said, "Either way, I'll want them back."

"Ohhh." he blinked and looked down at the pants. Standing for a moment he yanked them off and tossed them at the human completly nude. "There you go." he said smiling brightly not at all uncomfortable being nude but for the ears on the top of his head and the long fluffy tail. "I'm gonna take a nap now." then he plopped back down in the sun filled room and curled up purring gently.

A blush rose to his cheeks, and he looked away at first... but then couldn't help but look the boy over once or twice. He picked up the pants and ran them through the wash, then returned to the main room.
What... What was he going to do with him?

"You don't mind it?" he asked, quietly.

This time the small teen looked annoyed. "Mind what, being nude? Not at all. I'm part cat remember, how many cats do you see running around with cloths?" he blinked gently before curling back up. "I'm half wild human man. Believe me I only wear cloths because they keep me warm at night." and with that he fell back into a doze his ear twitching gently.

He couldn't resist it. He gently began to stroke the boy's head, gently scratching behind his ear slowly. He was so cute... And... Well, a small part of him couldn't help but feel attraction.

A low purring sound began and the young teen pressed against the hand scratching his ear. He was asleep that much was certain because he didn't really move just continued to doze and purr floating in the air of the room. Ty really was quite adorable, especially when he wasn't talking.

He smiled, continuing the gentle touches. He never had a cat, before. Might be nice. And winter was coming up, anyway. Might be nice to have some company around, especially if it was this cute and alluring... He could feel himself nodding off a bit, then slumped beside the boy, falling fast asleep.

He would be woken up by a cat boy boucing on his chest and trying to eat his hair. "Human man, Human man!" he said tugging on the hair in his mouth. "I'm thirsty, can I have something to drink....ohhh and more food?" releasing the hair he continued to bounce on the older male impaitently more like a dog then a cat.

He chuckled at the antics, rising quietly and gently pushing the boy aside. His skin was soft, he noticed, then shook his head, walking to the kitchen. "If I'm gonna keep feedin' you, and housing you, then you should live here." he said. "And that means you follow my rules."

"I don't like rules." he murmered angrily batting at a piece of string on the floor. Standing he followed after his human his tail limp and uninterested. Sitting on one of the stool he watched the other man with cook licking his lips at the prospect of food.

"You want food, you do what I say. You wanna sleep here, you do what I say. We gotta deal?" he asked, pulling a fish from the fridge and dangling it.

Ty starred at the fish for several momenets his eyes wide as he moved from side to side. "Fine." he said after a moment and then tried to snatch the fish away from the human man and eat it raw, which he was accustomed to more often then not. "Gimme!" he hissed his ears flicking back on his head. Paitence was not this little Cat boy's virtue.

"Ah, ah. I hae to cook it first." he said. "After we eat, I am taking you into town. We'll get you some proper clothing, maybe see about something for you to do all day while I'm away." he said, setting the fish to poach. "It'll be a bit. Come on, let's get you ready." he said, grabbing the boy's shoulder.

"I don't like cloths." he complained softly "And I don't like doing things. Can't I just stay here like a house cat. You can buy me cat toys and a bed and I'll be as happy as a clam." he sniffed gently when the smell of fish assulted his sensitive nose. "I'm not some kitten you can put in daycare human man. I'm too old for that." he seemed to drag his feet not at all looking foreward to the prospect of 'getting ready'

He sighed. "Well, I can't have you running about my house naked!" he managed, his eyes wandering down the catboy's chest slowly. "People might get... ideas."

Ty purred softly licking his lips in a matter that was purely sexual. "What kind of ideas?" he teased his eyes glowing softly in the light. "I like ideas." snickering flaunted himself to the human. Every narrow muscle even the soft cock nestled between his legs. "You should be careful Human man, or else I might get....ideas."

Back
Top Bottom