Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Year's Wishes and Resolutions for 2011

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
Well folks, today's the day when we once again send off another year packing. What is it that you want to wish for and have resolutions for the coming new year? For me, I'm still sticking with the one resolution I made last year, where I said that I hope to remain as healthy both physically and mentally.

So how about it, Blue Moon? Let's hear what you hope for in the coming new year.

Well, I think my resolution will be what I always tend to make as well and that is to stay true to myself no matter what anyone says or does.

I also wish for both my kids to have a wonderful 2011, that they stay happy and healthy and learn all that they can. I hope their experiences are good ones and that they continue to grow and make new friends and discoveries. Likewise, I wish for my hubs to have a wonderful and happy 2011, a year that will hopefully be less stressful for him than this past year was. And, of course, I wish all my relatives and friends to have a happy, healthy new year as well. :)

My resolution is to try and be more positive this year, and to also have a not-as-shitty year as well.

#1 - My main goal is to loose at least 60 lbs by this time next year. This is not a DO ALL AT ONCE thing - more in intervals of 20 lbs/3-4 month spans (if I can)
#2 - Go to the beach and be proud of it
#3 - To become "Happy" and not fake it.
#4 - Have a more active Social life
#5 - Try and meet MORE BMers x3

Well.....I think my hopes for the new year incorporate many of the same as all yous! Great minds 'n such! So, a large dose of healthy body & mind, becoming more fully who I truly am, continue growing and learning, keep a positive outlook as much as possible, and to be honestly and truly happy - whether at the beach in an itsybityteenyweenybikini or slouching around in my jammies with my friends. Thanks you guys for helping create a recipe for what I hope is an awesome 2011! Happy New Year BM!

Do.
Do and do some more. No hoping, wishing, dreaming. Proactive thy name is now Clubby!

Back
Top Bottom