Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless (Plum and Ryan)

Ryan was making pancakes and bacon. He turned and saw Lindsay standing in the doorway. He smiled, "Come on in..." He went back to cooking, "Today's going to be a good day for you. We are going shopping to get you a whole new wardrobe and maybe a few extra things if you are good." He placed a plate of food in front of her, "Eat up my dear..."

She had been worried he'd be upset that she hadn't gotten up to cook- she'd been so stressed that she hadn't even realized when she'd passed out from exhaustion. But he didn't seem to be upset, so she ate the breakfast her bright blue eyes kept nervously flicking up to see him. Shopping... she couldn't remember the last time she'd gone shopping, though she did like to. But whether or not she'd like what he picked out was something she doubted considering her new role as his submissive. Naturally she was still apprehensive about it- but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He had the capacity for kindness she was sure.

A short time latter they were in the car heading to the mall. "We are going to be getting you a whole new wardrobe. Underwear, tops, skirts, dresses and shoes. And, I like I said, if you are good I let you get a few extra things. What do you think of that?"

"I don't know...." she admitted. All of this was very confusing for her, and she really didn't know what to think. She fidgeted with the seat belt, it had been a long time since she'd been in a car... even longer since she'd been in a mall. Since she still planned on running away somehow.., letting him buy her things did make her feel squirmy- so, she casually said "Well, uhm, my clothes I have now are okay. You don't need to get me new ones..." still, she wasn't really sure how she was going to manage the 'running away'...

"Of course I need to get you new clothes." They arrived at the mall and headed in, "Now, let's get to work... Our first stop Victoria's Secret." They headed into the store, a saleswoman came up to them and he said that Lindsay was his niece and the airline loss her luggage and she needed some new underwear. The saleswoman nodded and took Lindsay to get her some new underwear.

The underwear seemed to be all lace, thongs, sheers, and .... well, it was all just too 'sexy'. The saleswoman asked what she liked, but she didn't really think she liked much anything here. She gravitated towards the more normal pairs- cotton hipsters and the like, but the saleswoman insisted on picking out more than that for her. She got a couple pairs of hipsters, but the saleswoman added thongs, sheers, lace... a little bit of everything based on the budget she had gotten from Ryan (and intent to spend every dime he had available.)

While a few 'comfortable' pairs were certainly added, a lot of what was included in the purchase was definitely sexy- for now, too sexy for Lindsay who was still very inexperienced and quite uncomfortable with her new role.

When Lindsay and the saleswoman came back to him he looked at the underwear they had chosen and he had the saleswoman put back all of the thongs and sheer panties. He said he wanted Lindsay's bottom covered not just her front, he had them pick out some more hipsters and bikini cut panties. Once they finished at Victoria's Secret, they headed to a department store. There Ryan picked out all sorts of skirts and dresses for Lindsay. Ranging from ankle length to knee length. He let her pick out the tops for the skirts.

Lindsay was both surprised AND relieved. The saleswoman was not happy that her taste was questioned like that, but she didn't argue. After awhile, she began to relax a bit- this was not nearly as bad as she had thought, she was kind of worried she'd be wearing fishnets and barely-there tube tops like she'd seen prostitutes wearing... but the clothes she got were actually quite normal. She started to actually have a bit of fun picking out clothes she liked- lucky for him, her tastes were not very expensive though she did opt for more modest shirts. Nothing with a plunging neckline or that exposed her midriff, but she did pick out pretty and feminine articles.

Ryan was very happy with the choices in shirts that Lindsay had made. After paying for the stuff at the department store. They headed to the shoe department. He picked out various styles of Mary Jane's for Lindsay. Ranging from flats to a 2" heel. He also picked out some ballet flats for her, he also let her pick out a few pairs of shoes as well. When they finished getting shoes he said, "You've been very good today, Lindsay. Is there something special you would like?"

"I have?" she looked a little surprised, but thought about what he asked... he had pretty much already gotten her more than she had owned herself before that day. It was nice to have clothes and shoes that fit right- so she was happy enough, what else could she possibly want? But that was when her stomach began to rumble- after a long shopping trip, she was feeling a bit hungry.

"Uhm... how about a pretzel?" she asked, they had walked by a pretzel stand on the way tot the shoe store and that sounded pretty good to her. Lindsay was by no means going to ask a lot of him, she'd just be glad he let her stay in his house and fed her.

Ryan was a little surprised that she said that all she wanted was a pretzel. He thought maybe she'd ask for some sort of electronic gadget. "OK... But first..." He reached into the bag and handed her a denim skirt that reached her knees. "I want you to go into the bathroom and put this on then throw away the pants you are wearing. You will no longer be allowed to wear any sort of pants or shorts."

She didn't really want to throw away her pants, but she didn't argue. Accepting the skirt, she went into the bathroom and changed into the skirt and tossed the pants in the waste bin. It was strange for her as she looked in the mirror, looking at her exposed legs- very slender and pale. Skirts were not ideal for living on the street, but since that wasn't where she was living now... she supposed for now it would do. She came out then, looking a little uncomfortable but not complaining about it aloud. It would just take some getting used to.

Ryan smiled when Lindsay came out out of the bathroom in her new skirt, "You look great. Let's get you that pretzel." They headed off the the pretzel counter, "Are you sure there is nothing less you want?"

"I don't know what to ask for." she said, looking a little perplexed- what should she ask for? The only things she wanted she doubted she'd get- such as being let off the hook for breaking and entering without becoming 'his submissive'. Unfortunately she was in a very vulnerable position, one he was taking full advantage of. "I just thought the pretzels smelled good...." she got a plain pretzel with cheese, remembering how she'd used to get one when she was younger. The enticing smell of nostalgia! "What do you think I should get?"

Ryan got just a regular plan pretzel. He really enjoyed being around Lindsay and he had a feeling that she was starting to like being around him. They sat down at a table when she asked, "What do you think I should get?"

He took a bite of his pretzel, "I don't know... But, you've been very good today... So, I'll tell you this... If there is anything, and I mean, ANYTHING, that you want, I will give it to you... Just name it..."

At the very least, she felt less tense around him. "But I don't know what to ask for...I'm not used to even having this much." she gestured at the many shopping bags that they'd accumulated throughout this trip. Her eyes flicked around the crowd, as if she might see something she wanted from one of them.

People chatted on cellphones... who could she call?.... people rocked out to music on their iPods... she didn't have music to listen to. She broke off a piece of her pretzel and dipped it in the sauce before nibbling on it, still looking around at the crowd. Then she caught sight of a pretty sparkle- jewelry. Something she hadn't ever had for herself but always liked.

"How about... a necklace?" she said, sounding a little uncertain.

Ryan nodded, "OK, That's sounds good. If that's what you want you shall have it." They finished their pretzels and headed to a jewelry store. He had Lindsay look over the necklaces and had her pick out one that she liked.

She picked a simple sapphire heart pendant necklace- blue was her favorite color. It was set in white gold with a very delicate, thin chain that seemed almost nonexistent, so the sapphire looked like it was floating rather than suspended by the chain. She was obviously quite happy with it, even if once she hit the street again she'd have to pawn it before someone stole it from her.

Ryan happily paid for the necklace and slipped it around her neck. Then they headed back out to the car. Ryan felt happy he liked having Lindsay around. So he decided right then and there to do something else for her, "Lindsay, I really like having you in my home. I like you a lot... So how about we forget about the little sex part of our arrangement. If you agree to take care of my house, I will let you live there for as long as you want... If you want I could even give you your own room. Unless you'd like to continue sleeping with me in my bed with me..."

"Huh?" she looked downright confused when he brought this up. This was the last thing she'd expected to ever hear him say... was this even the same man she'd met the night before? "... you mean that?" she wasn't sure if he was serious, but if he was she wouldn't argue. If enough trust passed between them, he could very well end up getting sex anyway. "I can have my own room?" she looked at him rather wide-eyed... the deal was just too good to be true, and she knew what they said about things that seemed too good to be true.

"I'm a man of my word, Lindsay..." he said as he continued to drive. "I'm not going to force you to have sex with me. If you want to have sex with me we will have sex, but it's completely up to you. And you can have your own room, if you want it..."

(sorry for the delay.)

She mulled over his words as she watched the scenery go by. It seemed too good to be true, which she was naturally apprehensive of... when things sounded too good to be true, they generally were and this was a girl who'd known a lot of hardships. But with that coming to mind, things couldn't really get worse than they already were anyway even if it was a trick. There was little he could do that would make the quality of her life even worse than it was... and that thought, while perhaps altogether pleasant- was a little reassuring.

Almost absentmindedly, she said, "Well.... I've never had sex before..."

Ryan really wasn't surprised that Lindsay was still a virgin, "I'll tell you Lindsay, there is nothing like it. You can masturbate, but there is nothing compared to the real thing. And, If you do want to have sex with me. I promise you, it will be the most wonderful night of your life." They pulled up to the house and headed inside. "So? Do you want your own room or do you want to continue sleeping with me in my own bed?"

She pondered the question- sleeping with him had made her feel very nervous, she had gotten little more than a wink of sleep. "My own room," for now. Though she wasn't about to admit it, she was considering having sex with him- even if only because she was curious about what sex was like. If it was really so great... well, she wanted to feel it for herself. What better person to teach her than him? He was going to take care of her...

Ryan helped Lindsay take her things up to her new room. There wasn't much in the room. A bed, a desk, a dresser, a couple of nightstands, a closet, and a private bathroom. "If you want I can hire a decorator to help you fix up the room if you want. I'll let you unpack and put your stuff away." Ryan walked out of the room and headed down to his office.

Back
Top Bottom