Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless (Plum and Ryan)

sugarplum

Star
I still have a few more hours, she thought as she laid down on the stranger's warm, clean bed. Sighing pleasantly as she got underneath the blankets- a short nap wouldn't hurt.

For awhile now she'd been sneaking into this stranger's house when he went to work. She'd happened to see where he left his spare key, and ever since then she'd been coming to his house in the day- making herself meals, taking showers, napping in his bed... it was almost like she had a home again, though at the end of the day when she had to leave again... sleeping in the gutter did feel all the more uncomfortable.

She was a pretty girl- her name was Lindsay, and she had the brightest blue eyes and pretty wavy auburn hair. Her skin was pale as a sheet, and her body very thin from a long time of malnourishment and sickness- but her health was coming back thanks to her ventures here. Living off of him, she was getting better everyday.

Slowly, she was falling asleep in his bed, until she was dreaming sweetly of better days.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a very successful business man. At the age of 35, he was the owner of a very successful public relations firm. He had a nice house in the the suburbs. Over the past few weeks he had noticed that he was going through food a little more faster than he thought he should be. And his water and gas bills were a bit higher. He wasn't quite sure what was going on.

This Friday afternoon he finished up early at the office and headed home. He walked up stairs to his bedroom and was stunned to find a redheaded girl asleep in his bed. He didn't know what was going on. But, he looked over to the side and saw a pile of clothes and a bag. He smiled and quietly picked them up and headed downstairs to the living room to wait for the young woman.

(Sorry for the delay, bad weather has made a lot of blackouts and crap happen. I guess I'll do a profile thingy too:

Lindsay Martin
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Auburn (Wavy)
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Thin

----)

Coming to, she had no idea she'd been caught. As she got up, she noticed her clothes were gone... her bag too. But she didn't panic, thinking she might have just set it somewhere else and forgot. So, fully naked, she walked down the stairs, her eyes sweeping back and forth to find her bag. Had she known he was home, she'd have made more effort to hide her body- grabbed a bathrobe, or something. But she didn't know until she saw him in the living room and the color drained out of her face, her arms instantly crossing over her breasts.

She saw her clothes next to him, and silently had a debate- try to get her clothes back before he noticed her and run away with them, or run out without them- but running out naked would only land her in more trouble than she was already in... right? She silently regarded him for a moment, at first he didn't seem to notice her (but he might have been pretending.)

Slowly, she stepped towards him and quickly tried to grab her bag.

Ryan smiled when he saw the nude young woman walking down his stairs. He pretended not to notice her at first. But, when he saw her start to step toward him he pulled the pile of clothes and her bag closer to him. "I don't think so young lady..."

He noticed her bra and panties were on the top of the pile, so he decided to show her a little compassion and tossed them to her, "I think we need to talk... Just how long have you been sneaking into my house, stealing my food and using my bed? And, you also better give me a good reason as to why I should call the cops right now and have them hall your half naked butt to jail?"

She quickly pulled on the panties and bra, but she was still far too scantily clad and her expression was quite terrified. When he called her 'young lady' she had a brief flashback of high school and sitting in the principals office- yet she wasn't naked when that happened, so this was certainly much more intimidating and scary.

Lindsay still kept her arms crossed over her chest and her legs pressed tight together, still quite aware of how exposed she was as she mulled over his question- she definitely did not want to go to jail, even if it did mean she'd get three square meals a day and have somewhere to sleep...

"O-only a few weeks." she said in a low whimper, "I've only been coming a few weeks...." that was true- it hadn't been long at all really, and she didn't really take that much from him. A nibble here and there to keep from starving- but it wasn't like she'd make herself a sandwich and grab a bag of chips every a day and pig out on the couch.

"I'm... sorry?" she tried that, but doubted she'd get off so easily, even if she was pitiful.

"It's going to take a lot more that just an 'I'm sorry..." Said Ryan, "No... You are going to stay here with me... I'm going make you my maid/housekeeper... You will take care of my house while I'm gone and cook my meals for me... And, in exchange for not reporting you to police for breaking and entering, you are going to be my little submissive. You'll wear what I tell you to wear and you'll have sex with me..."

If it was possible, she grew even paler at his demands. Being a maid/housekeeper she could handle- but sex? If she was willing to do something like that, she'd be a prostitute- and certainly not homeless, she was pretty enough to make a fortune off that. No, that pretty little thing was actually very innocent...

"D-don't make me do that.." she whimpered pitifully. "Anything but that..!" but what else could she offer him? All of her possessions were in the bag at his feet, except the panties and bra she was wearing. Her helplessness did make her quite the vulnerable target, and though she was scared- her choices were quite limited.

Ryan smiled, "You don't have much of a choice, my dear... Your choices are very clear. Either take your punishment from the system or you can take it from me. And, a cute thing like you wouldn't stand a chance in prison... With in a week, I bet you'll become someone's girlfriend.... So, what is it going to be?" Ryan sat there and waited for the young woman to make up her mind.

The girl was like a deer in the headlights when confronted with this, her bright eyes a little wet like she might burst into tears. She didn't, yet- but her fear and reluctance to accept this was clear on her face.

"A-alright... I'll.." she sucked in a deep breath to help settle her nerves. "I'll do as you say..." like he said, she didn't have much of a choice. Either way, she probably wouldn't be remaining a virgin- at least this way, she actually had a chance of escaping. It wasn't like she had an address or a job rooting her down... she could run away and never look back. He wouldn't find her. Jail, however, would be a whole other matter.

"Can... can I have my clothes back, please?" she asked meekly, her shaky form was far too exposed for her comfort. But, by the sound of it, he'd be doing a lot of things that weren't 'comfortable' for her.

Ryan smiled when she said that she would do as he said, "Good... Good... And, so you won't have any inklings about running away. I'll be working from home from now on, and when I have to go to the office you'll be coming with me. And you may only get dressed if you have a skirt or dress in your bag. If not you may only wear your shirt. Tomorrow, we are going shopping to get you some new clothes..."

He seemed to have read her mind... but he'd have to slip up eventually, right? Or at least lose interest in her- she didn't believe she was pretty enough to keep his attention for too long. He'd get bored- or a prettier, much more willing woman would come along.

Unfortunately, she did not have a skirt or a dress- those clothes wouldn't keep a girl warm on the streets. Her wide blue eyes regarded him with cautious fear as she put on her shirt, and unfortunately nothing else. Lindsay wasn't sure how much he was going to demand of her- or, at least, how quickly. All she could hope was that he'd take it slowly or she wasn't sure she could go through with it at all. This was so scary!

Ryan then got up and walked over to the gas fireplace and turned it on. He went through her bag and took out all of her underwear, one pair of pants, her sneakers, and her wallet. he looked at it and found her ID. Then he put the rest of the clothes back into the bag and threw it on the fire. "You belong to me now, Lindsay. Now, get in the kitchen and make me dinner."

She positively fled into the kitchen, the smell of her so-few belongings burning choking her with tears- it was needlessly cruel to take those things away from her when she'd already agreed to cooperate with his unreasonable demands! Still, she didn't dare say anything to him as she pulled out ingredients to make him dinner. Chopping onions, she could at least pretend that that was why she was crying piteously, even if it didn't fool anyone.

Lindsay made stir-fry vegetables and beef, one thing she knew how to make. It was easy with what was in the fridge. He hadn't told her WHAT to make, and to be honest her abilities in the kitchen were rather limited. Stir fry was as easy as throwing everything in a pan together. When it was done, she dumped the entire pan in a bowl and brought it to him with a soda from his fridge and watched him warily. Her hands were shaking, but she managed not to sob even though she really wanted to.

Ryan smiled and kicked back and watched the news. As short time later he saw her bring out his dinner. He had never really had stir-fry before but was willing to try it. He dished some out on a plate for himself, "Mmm... Very good..." he said as he ate, "Please sit and join me... You are a very good cook, Lindsay."

The girl sat down next to him uneasily, her hands fidgeting in her bare lap- she kept her eyes down, definitely unhappy about this turn of events. Lindsay didn't touch any of the food, what would he decide she owed him if she ate anything? Besides, she rather lost her appetite. Still, when he complimented her she meekly thanked him- glad that he approved because she wasn't sure how he would have reacted if he was unhappy with her.

The news was talking about some woman who had gone missing- not her, she'd been 'missing' for years, no one would be looking for her.... no one would wonder about the homeless girl who had disappeared. Her stomach felt like it was made of ice as her mind kept replaying all of these events. And her new 'owner'... would he treat her cruelly or kindly?

Ryan ate his dinner and noticed that Lindsay wasn't eating. "Aren't you hungry, my dear?" He asked, "You cooked it you really should eat it." He fixed a plate of food and handed it to her. Ryan wanted to show Lindsay that he wasn't a cruel man at heart. He wanted to show her some affection, "If you eat tonight, I promise that I won't have sex with you, tonight."

"You won't?" she asked, biting her lip as she looked at him- the promise did seem too good to be true. But, she accepted the plate he gave her and picked at the food, she didn't really have an appetite but she ate a few bites of it- she certainly liked stir-fry, but she was still so stressed out. Still, his promise entailed 'tonight', so she was sure that the moment the night was up he would.... well, have sex. But if she could stall it, she certainly would!

"I promise... But we will be sleeping in the same bed..." he said as he finished his dinner. "So Lindsay, tell me about yourself... How did you end up living on the streets?"

"Same bed?" she turned bright red at the idea of that, clearly not what she had in mind. She'd been planning on crashing on the couch. She barely heard his question, pausing a moment before it sank in- his question about how she had ended up on the streets in the first place.

"Well..." she said, "I don't really want to talk about that. I'm not a criminal or anything, if that's what you're wondering..." she wasn't, he had her id and it wouldn't really be hard to get a background check on her if he really wanted to. She certainly was no murderer, robber, drug dealer or addict... just an unfortunate girl who'd had a run of bad luck and no where to go.

She finished about a third of her plate, and when she saw she was done she saw an opportunity to get away from him a bit and took the dishes and leftovers, putting away what was uneaten and washing the dishes. Even with his promise that she wouldn't be forced to have sex that night, she was still nervous- especially about sharing a bed. While he agreed not to have 'sex'... there were still a lot of things he could have her do.

Ryan didn't press Lindsay when she said she didn't want to talk about living on the street. He wanted her to trust him. When she was done eating he let her go to the kitchen to take care of the leftovers and the dishes. He just sat on the couch and watched TV. Around 11, Ryan looked at the clock and over at Lindsay and said, "Time for bed."

He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet and up to the bedroom. They got in the bedroom and Ryan started to take his clothes off. "You may wear your panties to bed if you want." Ryan then went into the bathroom but left the door open.

She took his comment to mean 'but you can't wear anything else', her eyes quickly looking away when he started getting undressed. Standing like a deer in the headlights, she was in front of the bed looking down at it as she slowly started peeling her shirt off her body and folded it nervously before she set it down on top of the nightstand, not really sure where to put her things... and even more unsure about having to sleep with him. Unclasping her bra, she set it on top of the folded shirt- before plunging under the covers before he could get a good look at her and keeping her arms crossed tightly over her chest even once she was safe under the blankets.

Ryan came out of the bathroom in just his boxer shorts. He climbed into bed next to Lindsay and wrapped his arms around her in a spooning position. Then he kissed her on the cheek, "Good Night..."

At least he wore boxers- though she flinched as he pressed against her, this was much closer than she had anticipated... she could feel his bare skin against her exposed back. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to settle down, but no doubt he could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest. How couldn't she be nervous? Lindsay would not be getting any sleep tonight, there was just no way she could settle down and get used to this!

The next morning, Ryan woke up he was no longer spooning Lindsay. At some point in the night he must have changed positions, he had his back to her. He turned and saw the redhead sound asleep in his bed. He smiled. He thought about kissing her but decked aganist it. Instead, he got up and put on his robe, and headed downstairs to start breakfast.

When she woke up, her vision was hazy and out of focus. At first, she did not remember where she was or what had happened- and panic seized her as it all came rushing back. He wasn't there when she came to, much to her relief- she'd shifted in the night and her breasts were completely exposed, the blanket had slid down her frame and and draped a bit over her lower half. He'd probably gotten an eyeful when he woke up, but at least she hadn't had to feel his eyes on her.

Reluctantly, she got out of bed- she wasn't sure what she should wear, but she picked through the clothes he hadn't destroyed and put on a bra, shirt, and some pants- figuring he'd correct her if he didn't like the choice, but if he hadn't burned them they must have been okay right? The outfit was certainly very tight fitting, she'd outgrown them. Then she wandered downstairs, warily watching him cook breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom