Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy RPG Class Quiz

The Alchemic Sorcerer

20% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 68% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 40% Agility!

8236184304728388520.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Alchemic Sorcerer

With their superior intelligence, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to use potions and runes to transmute and control the elements. Although not exactly spellcasters, Alchemic Sorcerers are more than capable of unleashing powerful blasts of fire, water, earth, and air. In addition, they are capable of performing techniques that no other spellcaster can. In fact, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to deconstruct objects and then reconstruct them in almost any way they choose. For example, Alchemic Sorcerers can turn a simple spark into a blazing fire by manipulating the concentration of oxygen in the surrounding air. They can even reconstruct demolished buildings or turn lead into pure gold. With endless possibilties and combinations, alchemy can be a truly unique and deadly form of combat. Of course, a transmutation circle is almost always necessary for for these kinds of reconstructions. The ultimate goal of the Alchemic Sorcerer is the quest for knowledge and eternal life. Alchemic Sorcerers are intrigued by life and endlessly search for ways to transmute, combine, and create different creatures and forms of life so that they may learn more about their own lives and how to extend it. While Alchemic Sorcerers are normally on the side of light, alchemy can be a dangerous and immoral form of magic, so it is not unusual for one to become corrupt and power hungry.

Congratulations on reaching this unique and powerful class!

That was fun, and something I'd totally try too.

16% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 68% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 24% Agility!

10507536302050609698jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light magic. Specifically Silver Hands use their magic for healing and restoring life to those whose lives are fading. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them. As one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic can be used to transform themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

The War Paladin
60% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 16% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 20% Agility!

900961797676911772.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

Hehe, apparently I'm not as twisted as I thought I was. Or maybe I'm more twisted in a way... >.>

The Dragon Master

4% Strength, 64% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 24% Agility!

8841813455661167410.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good; however, their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Awww, no puppeteer like class, oh well, still nice though

The Warrior Monk

36% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 52% Vitality and 28% Agility!
10682329986774564850.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Warrior Monk

A brilliant, peaceful, and respected warrior, you are the Warrior Monk. As a master of both hand-to-hand combat and weapon combat, Warrior Monks can be truly fierce opponents in battle. However, they normally only use their abilities and power for just causes and when they feel it is absolutely necessary. Warrior Monks may occasionally stray to the side of evil, but for the most part, they are just and honorable warriors. With the ablility to release blasts of energy from their sword and fists, the Warrior Monks can shatter even the toughest armor. Defensively, Warrior Monks are virtually unmatched because their skin is so tough that they can literally block a sword with their bare hands. In addition, Warrior Monks can further increase their strength, speed, and dexterity by using their mastery of moon magic to transform into the Silver Simian, a powerful and pure warrior of the night.​

2320937778658843315.jpeg

As masters of stealth and evasion, Night Blades are the ultimate assassins. They can blend in with any shadow and silently assassinate their foes with an arsenal of deadly weapons and traps. Skilled with both close and long range weapons, the Night Blade may use daggers to eliminate their foes in one swift stroke, or they may use shuriken, kunai, and bows to silently slay their foes from afar. While they may not excel at elemental magic, their killer instinct and ability to blend with the shadows makes them fearsom foes. As the stealthiest and speediest class, Night Blades are masters of evasion, and if they do not want to be seen or sensed, they will not be seen or sensed. One could be standing next to you right now and you wouldn't even know it! Gasp! Occasionally, Night Blades may become proficient in dark magic, which may give them the upper hand in battle. They can use this dark magic to enhance the strength and multiply the number of their weapons. Although often selfish, evil, and greedy, they are not opposed to helping the side of good if it is the more profitable option.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

The Psionic Striker
28% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 56% Vitality and 16% Agility!​

5771201767552606965.jpeg

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. With their mastery over moon magic, Psionic Strikers can enhance their powers by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!
This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 76% on this variable!

I liked the quiz. The only downsides was how long it was and the fact that not every question had an option I could agree with. I answered the questions based on my personal opinions, although I was tempted to go with my original characters ^^

I like the result <3 I feel it fits me very well.

The Dark Magus

2898102597691092409.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

4% Strength, 40% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 24% Agility!

A powerful magician, the Dark Magus may neglect to distinguish between friend and foe. A sorcerer that often kills indiscriminantly (and often for pleasure), the Dark Magus is certainly someone to be feared and avoided. Although the Dark Magi most often walk the path of darkness, there are a few who occasionally stray to the path of light. Utilizing their mastery of fire and dark magic for the side of good may seem unusual, but Dark Magi are absolutely not opposed to becoming staunch allies of the light. Although Dark Magi specialize in fire based magic, thay are also proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over fire far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the fire more skillfully and effortlessly. By increasing the intensity of their fire they can even create blue and white flames, and on top of that they can unleash the power of volcanoes by manipulating the lava within them.

Congratulations on reaching this high class, you crazy magical sadist :p

"I like it when things go boom."

Certainly not the result I expected..

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
The Death Hand

32% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 32% Agility!

7806527830348650152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Death Hand

Masking themselves in shadows, Death Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they are usually just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. In addition, they most often choose to only use their formidable powers for good causes, and they will usually refuse to fight unless absolutely necessary. By mastering the art of stealth and evasion, Death Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Death Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Death Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Huang Shu Lang Devil, a silent and deadly beast!

Randomly took the test again and got the Ninja Master, was kind of hoping to get something more mind manipulating, but well <. <

The Demon Hunter
17% Strength, 52% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 30% Agility!

8057754144207200521.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

As masters of demons and the undead, Demon Hunters are certainly forces to be reckoned with. These skilled martial artists silently wander the earth vanquishing any foe that stands in their path. By collecting the souls of their demon prey, they can summon them for later use in battle. Oftentimes, these warriors carry incredibly powerful magical armor and weapons that render them impervious to any demonic attacks. The souls of the demons they have defeated are trapped in the crystals on the staff that they carry. Although they are skilled with their magic staff, they often prefer hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Demon Hunters are skilled in many forms of martial arts, and the strongest ones can take down demons with their bare hands. By launching blasts of powerful dark energy from their fists, no enemy can possibly stand in their path. Oftentimes, Demon Hunters have a strong killer instinct and will use their powers to completely obliterate anyone who opposes them; however, many Demon Hunters are able to supress and control this killer instinct allowing them to use it for the side of good rather than evil.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Chaos Phantom

5% Strength,62% Bloodlust,35% Intelligence,33% Spirit,22% Vitality and 18% Agility!
1011751692463759867.jpeg

Silent, deadly, and frightening, you are the Chaos Phantom. You're dark, and you're light, and you might be a tad bit bipolar. Or maybe not. I really don't know what to make of you. The truth is that normally you're a relatively stable person. But as a master of both light and dark magic, there is both good and evil that resides within you. These energies are normally in balance, and when they are balanced they can create truly frightening and devastating magical combinations. For example, you are able to control gravity, create masterful illusions, and throw your opponents into vortices of darkness and destruction. You can even use your powers to teleport, enhance your stealth, and escape from danger. Your powers distort the very stability of the world around you, and therefore if your powers are not in balance, you may end up being devoured by the energy and the chaos within you. Or worse, you may end up consuming the world and everyone around you in your insanity! Normally introverted, Chaos Phantoms wander the earth alone trying to stay clear of anyone and anything that might disturb the balance within them. In battle, Chaos Phantoms prefer to attack from the shadows and from a distance; however, they are not opposed to using their powers at close range if absolutely necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this extraordinary class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Chaotic Stability. You scored 76% on this variable!

Chaotic Stability overshadows any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...The Dark Rogue

22% Strength, 45% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 7% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 67% Agility!

11846431706778084935.jpeg

Bask in your infamy! You are the Dark Rogue! Dark Rogues almost solely walk the path of evil, though perhaps you are one the few who has strayed to the side of good. Dark Rogues who are on the side of light wander the earth acting as a sort of vigilante to the people they encouter. Despised by both law enforcement officials and evildoers, Dark Rogues on the side of light can find comfort in knowing they are loved by everyone else. Those on the side of evil are loved by nobody :( Although Dark Rogues may be withdrawn and introverted loners, they can be loud and ferocious in battle. Although they are fierce warriors, they use their stealth and shadows to their advantage to slay any and all opponents. With an arsenal of useful explosives and tools at their disposal, Dark Rogues are capable of steathily disarming or setting a multitude of traps. They can even use their summoning abilities to easily summon an elaborate trap directly to their location. Using their mastery of dark magic, Dark Rogues can literally transform themselves into a shadow making them nearly impossible to kill and defeat. Dark Rogues can manipulate the shadows to envelop their opponents in darkness and insanity or they can surround their blades with those shadows allowing them to pierce through the toughest and sturdiest armor. Most Dark Rogues have trouble controlling their greed and bloodlust, so it would be wise to stay far away from these warriors; however, perhaps you are one of the few strong ones who can.

The Shadow Fist
23% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 22% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 63% Agility!

2323956515665109490.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Combining incredible martial arts skills along with their stealth, Shadow Fists make deadly adversaries. Swiftly and easily locating pressure points, Shadow Fists are able to take down opponents of deadly strength and ferocity. By targeting the pressure points of their opponents with concentrated energy, Shadow Fists can seal off the flow of energy within the bodies of opponents thus weakening them physically and also making them incapable of using any spells. Shadow Fists literally imbue their fists with shadows using by combining powerful light and dark magic striking fear and horror into all who stand before them. By unleashing blasts of shadow energy, Shadow Fists can easily overwhelm any opponent. Shadow Fists have been known to take down entire battalions of warriors by creating armies of clones out of the shadows that are capable of physically damaging opponents. Although they use shadow magic, they are not necessarily evil, and even though their darkness is often misconstrued as evil, they may be seen using their powers for good. In fact, most Shadow Fists fight for the side of good rather than evil.

Not surprising I have always loved stealth games. The guile hero also has been always a favorite archetype of mine.

I'm an annoying sod, so I play two characters when it comes to my RPing normally. specially in D&D, with one male and a female.

so, my male:
War Paladin
57% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 25% Agility! (Somehow I have to question the lack of inteligence)

and my female...Arch Druid?
63% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 8% Agility!

ok, my Males I can see as war paladins but my females? I mostly play them as Warmages...and the difference between the two doesn't even add up equally.

oh well, Magic and swordplay it is :)

I just realized this had the crap gravedug out of it. But I just took this (rather hilarious) test and now want to share it. So Meh.

And even in fantasy I'm an engineer.

The Gear Enchanter

53% Strength,30% Bloodlust,33% Intelligence,8% Spirit,32% Vitality, and 30% Agility!
10884723321654715969.jpeg

You are the Gear Enchanter, a cunning warrior skilled with weapons, offensive elemental magic, and mechanics. By fusing magic and engineering together Gear Enchanters are able to construct powerful enchanted machines capable of wreaking havoc on all their opponents. Magical weapons, cannons, and vehicals are absolutely no trouble for them to build, and they give Gear Enchanters a decided advantage in every battle they fight. By constructing magical airships and tanks, they can quickly move thousands of people across vast stretches of land and also augment both their defensive and offensive capabilities. Indeed, Gear Enchanters can use your magic to swiftly move armies across continents and even drop magical bombs on any unsuspecting foes. In addition, they can create robotic, lifelike creatures that can aid them in battle against their enemies. These machine golems are incredibly powerful, and like any of their other creations, they truly make Gear Enchanters even more formidable and deadly adversaries. Gear Enchanters are especially skilled at constructing magic blades,which often have incredible and powerful properties. For example, someswords have the ability to create explosions on impact, while others cansplit into multiple swords mid-battle. To further augment the power of their blades, they can even imbue them with powerful elemental properties. Furthermore, Gear Enchanters may bequite skilled with using these swords and magic weapons that theyconstruct, so even without their skill with mechanics, Gear Enchanters can use their offensive weapon skills, powerful elemental magic, and sly nature to defeat their foes.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a special class that requires a very high amount of Enchanted Engineering. You scored 76% on this variable!

Enchanted Engineering overshadows any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

The Grand Diviner

25% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 25% Agility!

thegranddiviner.png

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

My result was The Samurai Master
75% Strength, 25% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 17% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 12% Agility

Noble and honorable warriors, Samurai Masters are the ultimate swordsmen. With one slice of their blade, an opponent is swiftly and soudly defeated. Although they don't excel at any form of elemental magic or light magic, their skill with the sword more than makes up for it; however, they are still entirely capable of using magic to use their secret and ancient sword techniques. This warrior has mastered the Flashing Sword technique (allowing them to instantaneously slice through multiple opponents), the Eruption Sword technique (causing a massive fiery explosion when their blade is stabbed in the ground), and many other techniques. One ability no other class possesses is the power to imbue their weapon with a consciousness. Their sword becomes an extension of their own soul and literally acts as an ally in battle. Their sword may even possess its own unique and unusual magical properties that greatly aid the Samurai Masters in a fight. Using powerful and ancient sword techniques passed down over the generations, Samurai Masters can easily overwhelm any spellcaster that foolishly stands in their path. While they mostly walk the path of good, they are not opposed to doing something evil if necessary. As an enemy, Samurai Masters are truly formidable opponents, but as an ally, they become your greatest support.

Congratulations on reaching such a powerful class!

Why i got this is beyond me. Oh well, I would have fun with this regardless.

The Assassin Mage

13% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 55% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 30% Agility!

11888055339668612550.jpeg

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

The Shaolin Guru

28% Strength,32% Bloodlust,27% Intelligence,43% Spirit,42% Vitality and35% Agility!
10020146786998516131.jpeg

As one of the wisest and most powerful classes, the Shaolin Guru is a master of both combat and magic. Using light magic to enhance their martial arts skills, Shaolin Gurus can defeat even the most fierce, evil, and dark of opponents. By releasing blasts of light based energy from their fists, Shaolin Gurus can easily shatter through the armor and defensive spells of their opponents. Shaolin Gurus also excel at using healing and defensive magic making them valuable allies in battle. By surrounding themselves with fields of light energy, Shaolin Gurus can repell any sword or spell that tries to harm them. With their incredible combination of defense, strength, and magic, Shaolin Gurus are virtually invincible in battle. Using their mastery of moon magic, Shaolin Gurus can undergo a variety of transformations to enhance their abilities including their transformation into the poweful and sagacious Owl Spirit by night.

Congratulations on achieving this high class!

--
Well... okay I wasn't expecting to get anything like this. XD And here I thought I wasn't bloodlusty at all.

The Grand Diviner

17% Strength,20% Bloodlust,52% Intelligence,47% Spirit,22% Vitality and30% Agility!
13597762004952482192.jpeg

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of theotherspellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water moreskillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

------------------
Time manipulation is definitely something I'd pick if given the choice, but from my past RPG experiences, I always tend to pick a healing, supportive role. I guess this is the perfect combination of everything I'd want in a RPG character :)

Back
Top Bottom