Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy RPG Class Quiz

Hi everyone!
The purpose of this thread is to discuss a cool test I found online, the Fantasy RPG Class Test. Is the test accurate in terms of your personality and/or the RPG character you would typically choose? Was it interesting/amusing/enjoyable? Was it a good reflection of RPG classes in general? What improvements could be made?

Take the test, post your result, and discuss what you think:
HelloQuizzy.com: The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Here's what I got:

The Rune Knight

56% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 28% Agility!

4853284932464868274.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, Rune Knights can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the toughest and most impenetrable armor. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.
Congratulations on reaching this high class!

I really enjoyed this test. I thought that it was a bit long, but the result was pretty accurate. This is definitely the class I would choose in an RPG game (if the game offered that class of course). With 40 or so different classes, I think it offered a wide range of options and possibilities that accurately reflect the classes most RPGs offer. Downsides were that it was a bit long, and very occasionally I couldn't find an option that best fit me. But I guess even with those problems, it was still a lot of fun to take, and it offered some fairly accurate results! :)

So what do you guys think? Post your results below!!!

The Dark Rogue
20% Strength, 36% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 12% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 60% Agility!

11846431706778084935.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Can you get any more evil? Dark Rogues almost solely walk the path of evil, though perhaps you are one the few who has strayed to the side of good. Dark Rogues who are on the side of light wander the earth acting as a sort of vigilante to the people they encouter. Despised by both law enforcement officials and evildoers, Dark Rogues on the side of light can find comfort in knowing they are loved by everyone else. Those on the side of evil are loved by nobody :( Although Dark Rogues may be withdrawn and introverted loners, they can be loud and ferocious in battle. Although they are fierce warriors, they use their stealth and shadows to their advantage to slay any and all opponents. With an arsenal of useful tools at their disposal, Dark Rogues are capable of steathily eliminating and setting a multitude of traps. Using their mastery of dark magic, Dark Rogues can literally transform themselves into a shadow making them nearly impossible to kill and defeat. Dark Rogues can manipulate the shadows to envelop their opponents in darkness and insanity or they can surround their blades with those shadows allowing them to pierce through the toughest and sturdiest armor. Most Dark Rogues have trouble controlling their greed and bloodlust, so it would be wise to stay far away from these warriors; however, perhaps you are one of the few strong ones who can.

Bask in your infamy! You are the Dark Rogue!

...I am very pleased~

The Dark Warlord
52% Strength, 40% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 24% Agility!

14518459500665571815.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

An often twisted and corrupt warrior, The Dark Warlord lives to kill and slay his opponents. Dark Warlords yearn for glory on the battlefield, and to achieve this they relentlessly attempt to conquer and vanquish all who stand in their path. Dark Warlords even have the ability to imbue their weapons with dark magic that ravages the minds and bodies of their foes. With unmatched power and skill on the battlefield, they are deadly and frightening opponents. Dark Warlords are often leaders and using their silver tongue have no trouble convincing people to follow them and join them in their conquests. For the people who refuse to follow them, Dark Warlords can simply use their dark magic to confuse and cloud their judgment thus making them more susceptible to persuasion. Interestingly, there are some Dark Warlords with high levels of spirit who may not be so ferocious and evil. In fact, these Dark Warlords may actually use their dark magic for the side of good! The ones who are able to supress their savage instincts often become heroes in battle and are praised for generations. Perhaps you are one of these good Dark Warlords who can supress the evil killing intent within your heart. Then again, perhaps you're not.

Congratulations on being reaching this high class!

Dude. I must be more twisted than I thought. o_o;

The Grand Bishop

8% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 36% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

~+~+~

woohoo!!! Had no clue what I was going to get and I can tell you I most certainly did NOT expect this, lol! XD

Bah, I got this:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=13&var_Vitality=7&var_Spirit=7&var_HiddenPower2=18&var_Agility=3&var_HiddenPower3=0&var_Bloodlust=9&var_Strength=4&var_HiddenPower1=12&var_HiddenPower6=5&var_HiddenPower4=4&var_HiddenPower5=0

The Psionic Striker

16% Strength, 36% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 12% Agility!

The Psionic Striker

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's minds, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. With their mastery over moon magic, Psionic Strikers can enhance their powers by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!

Fucking awesome.

The Samurai Master

64% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 32% Agility!

The Samurai Master

A noble and honorable warrior, the Samurai Masters are experts with their sword. With one slice of their blade, an opponent is swiftly and soudly defeated. Although they don't excel at any form of elemental magic, their skill with the sword more than makes up for it; however, they are still entirely capable of using magic to augment their speed and power. In addition, they are sometimes capable of using some healing and light magic, though it is certainly not as powerful as that of the spellcaster classes. One ability no other class possesses is the power to imbue their weapon with a consciousness. Their sword becomes an extension of their own soul and literally acts as an ally in battle. Their sword may even possess its own unique and unusual magical properties that greatly aid the Samurai Masters in a fight. Using powerful and ancient sword techniques passed down over the generations, Samurai Masters can easily overwhelm any spellcaster that foolishly stands in their path. While they mostly walk the path of good, they are not opposed to doing something evil if necessary. As an enemy, Samurai Masters are truly formidable opponents, but as an ally, they become your greatest support.

Congratulations on reaching such a powerful and righteous class!

20% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 60% Agility!

2323956515665109490.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Combining incredible martial arts skills along with their stealth, Shadow Fists make deadly adversaries. Swiftly and easily locating pressure points, Shadow Fists are able to take down opponents of deadly strength and ferocity. By targeting the pressure points of their opponents with dark energy, Shadow Fists can seal of the flow of energy within the bodies of opponents thus weakening them physically and also making them incapable of using any spells. Shadow Fists literally imbue their fists with shadows using dark magic striking fear and horror into all who stand before them. By unleashing blasts of dark energy, Shadow Fists can easily overwhelm any opponent. Shadow Fists have been known to take down entire battalions of warriors by creating armies of clones out of the shadows that are capable of physically damaging opponents. Although they use dark magic, they are not necessarily evil, and even though their darkness is often misconstrued as evil, they may be seen using their powers for good. In fact, most Shadow Fists fight for the side of good rather than evil.

Awesome! XD

16% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 56% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 32% Agility

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion

The Sound Weaver

16% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 36% Agility!

8973417939831294234.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By manipulating noise, Sound Weavers are able to attack and manipulate their foes with sound waves. Often times, Sound Weavers will be skilled with an instrument, and they'll use their music to create powerful illusions. Escaping from one of these illusions is extremely difficult, allowing Sound Weavers to keep a safe distance from their foes and defeat them from afar. Their magic can even be used to control the minds of their opponents and use them to their advantage. Furthermore, Sound Weavers are in harmony with the world around them, and nature responds to the flow of their music allowing them to gently persuade creatures and the environment to aid them in battle. In fact, Sound Weavers can use their magic to manipulate the elements. Although not physically powerful, Sound Weavers are swift, agile, and incredibly skilled with a bow, so they normally attack from a distance; however, expert Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to augment the power and abilities of themselves and their allies. Conversely, they can even use their magic to hinder the powers of their opponents, making the Sound Weavers extremely valuable on any team. Furthermore, they can combine their music with light magic in order to heal, defend, and cure themselves or anyone around them. Offensively, Sound Weavers can amplify sound in the air to burst the eardrums of their opponents thus destabilizing and defeating them. They can even mute or distort their own sounds so that opponents can't hear them approaching or discern the direction of their attacks.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

The Dragon Slayer

28% Strength, 44% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 24% Agility!

8841813455661167410.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Slayers are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Slayers either befriend or capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Slayers often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Slayer. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Slayers can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Slayers that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good; however, their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

Not sure if it fits me.

13130161447302296855.jpeg

Masters of wood magic, Arch Druids are most at peace when they are in the forest. Most often, Arch Druids are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and to connect with nature. However, it is not unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness. Arch Druids are masters with a sword and other weapons, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft the most deadly and powerful weapons imaginable and allowing them imbue those weapons with wood magic. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles. Although Arch Druids specialize in wood magic, they are very proficient with light and some other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants.

What?

Mr Master said:
Yeah, I got Shadow Fist, too.

How did they know what Misan and I got up to?

They've been spying on us. Yes indeed. Those rat bastards.

>_> This means we have to hide the evidence now.

Looks like the three of us are all about the intelligence when it comes to fighting.... *looks at her sad 8% strength* >.<
And honestly.... I'm surprised the bloodlust is so small......... >.>
lol.

32% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 44% Intelligence, 36% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 28% Agility!
14275718561981523602.jpeg

By using ancient runes to enhance the power of their spells, Rune Masters can unleash furious and deadly blasts of magic. Even though the runes make their magic virtually unstoppable and supremely powerful, this power comes at a high cost. Their magic is extremely exhausting and often takes long periods of time to set up. But once the runes are set up, no magician can stand up to the force and fury of the Rune Master. Although Rune Masters are proficient in every type of elemental magic, they specialize in earth magic. However, their mastery over earth far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the earth more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, they can easily create giant pools of quicksand and walls of stone, and given enough time they can even obliterate entire mountains. Even without magic, Rune Masters can overpower their opponents with their combat skills, and they can even use the earth as an extension of their hands and feet in order to create deadly attack combinations. Congratulations on reaching this high class!

wtf? I guess 4% bloodlust cuz I'm an old man apparently? lol! O_O

Eh. My favorite D&D character was a super-spy Rogue, short and intelligent and always looking for the sideway around problems. No need for bloodlust, no need for straight-out brute strength when stealth and trickery would do. So the result doesn't surprise me. <secretly loves up on DA and Misan>

I like charisma heavy characters that don't mind getting their hands a bit bloody in the process of attaining great power.

None of them really seemed to fit that profile.

This is saddening. Am I the only guy here that's...

*looks at Nihil's result* ...

Fuck.

At least I'm the only person here with the most unique...ness. Yeah. That's right. <_<

I was pleased with my dark rouge. I always loved the shadow/dark art users along with the assassin class types ^^

Awww.... I adore your uniqueness, BB! <333

Overall, I think the bishop person does seem to fit me. *happily casts some spells while being loved on by MM* heee!

1012370814243515529jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

36% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 44% Agility!

Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts who they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they are skilled with a sword, Silent Wanderers often prefer to silently snipe their enemies with a bow. By hiding in the shadows, Silent Wanderers can use their bow to take down entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. When travelling, Silent Wanderers leave no footprints making them impossible to track, and in close combat they are so swift and agile that they hardly make a sound. Oftentimes, this makes it nearly impossible to predict and read their movements allowing the Silent Wanderers to easily defeat their opponents. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend themselves or their honor.

Sweet, wish there was a dude in the pic though.

16860287875601019961.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Ninja Sennin

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcaster classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

They didn't have a "Shoot things" option. This makes me sad.

The Odin Warrior
52% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 16% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 24% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10932417754478802881.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons. However, make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated. Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. Their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling them to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is literally so tough that they can block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength make the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force.

Back
Top Bottom