Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General BMR Forum Chit-Chat

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Since some people just really aren't into the chat box for whatever reason, this thread is here for you. Of course, any BMR member is free to post in here and encouraged to do so, it's just that since not everyone likes the chat box and there are those who continue and probably will continue to make more conversational type threads in this section anyway, it made sense to place a thread in here that was dedicated to such forum chatter and then sticky it.

That said, feel free to have a free for all forum chat here. It can be on any topic you want, just remember that site rules still apply and this thread will follow THE SAME GUIDELINES for the chat box.

Have a blast with this.

Helloooooo my fellow peeps. :) I am kind of, sort of, but not really a fairly new member of BM, but I'm slowly finding my way around the different forums and threads. I'm definately having some fun over in the social games, I just wish more folks would join in. *Pouts*

How about it? Anyone wanna come over and play with me? :D

LOL....did you go to Out of Character Forum and scroll down to Forum Games? That is where you'll find the "social game" threads. I was waiting on you to post to something so I could reply to it. :D

Back
Top Bottom