Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Swan [Ophelia/Google]

Her body’s melody,
In silent waves of wandering sound,
Thrills to the sense of all around,
Yet thrills alone for me!

And O, intoxicatingly,
When, at the magic moment’s close,
She dies into the rapture of repose,
Her eyes that gleam for me!

-Arthur Symons

~

Again and again she spun, her entire body balanced on her toe, again and again she twirled her body with the expertise that almost eighteen years of dedication had given to her. But, it wasn't enough. It never was enough. By pouring her heart and soul into her passion she had given up everything else. At twenty-one, Natalie Turner should have been having the time of her life, but she lived alone and she had no social life to speak of. She instead spent her days and often her nights practicing her craft, by long hours at the studio or reviewing a theory alone in her apartment.

Natalie had given and given until she had nothing left to give, all in order to the best, and yet, had she ever been rewarded for any of it? For three years she had been in this company, abandoning her family and moving to the big New York City, and all the time she had not been given any lead roles. That would be alright, if she were mediocre, she simply would fade into the background and let another shine, and be grateful just to be on stage. However, Natalie was not mediocre - she was made to be a star, if only the director could see it. He never saw anything. When he looked at her, it was as though he was staring through her, like there was nobody there.

Now she would make him see. Her mother had always told her, the best things in life are worth fighting for. Natalie could not step aside while he gave the lead role to another dancer, not when she knew she could do it so much better. But how could she convince him? She could think of one way ...

Her concentration lost from that thought, Natalie's perfect balance was impaired, and she wobbled and fell painfully onto her left leg. She cursed under her breath and rubbed her burning knee, soothing the ache. Perhaps that was a sign of enough dancing for today. Slowly, she stood up and took a cooling drink from her water bottle. She examined herself in the wall-length mirror. She frowned with distaste, thinking that she looked like a mess. Gathering her gym bag, Natalie exited the empty studio and went into the bathroom to change.

She let down her dark brown hair and brushed it, put on a little make-up, and changed her clothes. Again she looked at her appearance in the bathroom mirror. She somewhat hesitantly unbuttoned two more buttons of her sweater, showing off a bit more skin. It felt wildly uncomfortable and ridiculous, but surely the more she could display her fit, petite body, the more he would be attracted to her? Natalie felt herself blushing already. What was she doing? This was so crazy... but, she was desperate for a change...

Ten minutes later, Natalie was outside the door of the director's office. By the time, she knew he would be leaving soon, and usually was in no mood to talk at this hour. Natalie took a deep breath. She knocked twice on the door and then opened it, only enough to look inside. "Sir? I'm sorry to disturb you, but I... I wanted to talk about something, please."

leighton-sex-tape-star.jpg

Jason Marx had not always dreamed of becoming the director for a well known and respected Ballet company, he was thirty five years old and quite successful, very well known in the proper circles but when he had been growing up he had dreamed up paying professional football player, he had been a moderately skilled quarterback in his youth. However in his junior year of high school he had started to take some ballet lessons on the advice of his coach in order to improve his agility. It had only been a hobby then but he had discovered a talent and passion for dancing... this led to a scholarship to Julliard and after eight years dancing professionally he had retired at the age of thirty, accepting a spot as the director of the company he danced for.

He loved his job, he loved the acclaim that came when he put together a show unlike any other, when his dancers took away the breath of those that watched, when the music soared and the entire company moved in perfect sync with each other... and there were the fringe benefits of having so much power over such lovely young ladies. Jason had a particular talent for seeing the unrealized potential in his dancers and bringing it to the foreground.

At that moment he was sitting in his office, it was long after closing hours and even the most dedicated had left after the evenings practice, all except one who was working even harder then most, Natalie he believed her name was, she seemed to be working quite hard though he hadn't noticed much about her quite yet except for how hard she worked.

Jason was right about to call it a night and was cleaning up his desk when there was a knock at his door, the young woman he had just been thinking of. “Natalie right?” He asked with a small smile as he settled back, running his hands through his hair to clear it from his eyes. “Please come in, I don't have a whole lot of time though so please make it quick.”

torchwood_wideweb__470x295,0.jpg

He knew her name. Feeling a little bit reassured, Natalie walked into the office, but did not close the door, not yet. Still, she thought she might have doubts, but her resolve was becoming stronger the longer she stood there. She had no idea how he would react, or what he might say to her, or what she should do if he actually responded positively to her proposal ...

"Yes, I'm Natalie. I am sorry to bother you, but..." When she realized she had already said this, she blushed and looked down, embarrassed. "I mean, thank you for giving me a moment of your time. I know you are busy. Mr. Marx, I've been thinking... I know you have many girls to choose from for the lead of the season's production... but, I think I'm the one you want."

Cautiously, Natalie took a further step into the room. She gave him a tiny smile, equal parts innocent, charming, uncertain. She licked her lips in what she hoped was an arousing manner, yet still tried to appear as though she was not thinking too hard about any of this. Natalie hoped sincerely that she wasn't as bad at this as she imagined she was. "I would do anything to dance this role."

He knew from the moment she walked in that she was up to something, normally she didn't show much skin at all but now she had come in here with her sweater unbuttoned to show a moderate amount of cleavage. It was very possible that she might be trying to get more comfortable but Jason doubted it, he kept the studio quite cool and the odds of her having unbuttoned the sweater to avoid being to warm seemed slim. He wondered if she was trying too...

And the moment she began speaking, saying that she thought she was the one who should be the lead and was willing to do anything to be the lead that confirmed it... she was attempting to use her sexuality to manipulate him into getting the lead. She was hardly the first to do this to Jason and he smiled a little bit, thinking of how nervous she seemed compared to most of those who used this tactic. There was quite a bit of charm to how uncertain she was, the innocence beneath it all making it all the more appealing to him.

As she spoke he folded his arms and looked at her, examining her for a little while as though he was trying to make up his mind. “Anything you say?” He asked with a small smirk and a raised eyebrow. “Well I have noticed the hard work that you have been putting in and I think that you might have what it takes.” Moving from around the desk he approached her, his eyes moving over her body hungrily. “I will give you a chance then Natalie, a single chance and no more... now why don't you take that sweater off, it looks uncomfortable.”

Natalie seemed barely to breathe as she waited for his response. She could not help the smile that came when he noted on how hard she worked. Finally, the recognition felt good. "Thank you," she said, with that sweet smile that came naturally to her; as a dancer Natalie was bold and expressive, but as a person, she was shyer, and was more innocent than most. Some people found it to be charming, while others were annoyed, and others still were able to manipulate her unassuming nature to their advantage.

One chance, he said. So this was it. He appeared to have taken the bait. The question now became, what should she do next? Jason thankfully answered that question for her, when he told her to take off her sweater. Natalie instantly felt her cheeks warm with a blush. She looked at him for a few moments, thought about the open door, and that she could walk away right now and regret nothing ... but Natalie knew that really she could not. She had come this far, and he just said that she had a chance, so she could never allow herself to leave.

Natalie silently turned and closed the office door. While her back was still turned to him, she hesitantly pulled off her sweater, and draped it over the back of a close chair. She tried to mentally keep herself from blushing more, but could feel her face burning when she turned around again, facing him with only her simple white bra on her top, and her dancing skirt and tights on bottom.

She took a breathe, licked her lips. "I... what do you want me to do?" She refrained to mention that she had very little sexual experience. She was operating purely on instinct now .

As she turned away from him Jason wondered if she might be leaving, perhaps she had lost her nerve at the last moment. It wouldn't be the first time an innocent girl had thought that she might be able to use her sexuality to get something only to back out of it at the very last moment... and if that was the case then he would likely have to get rid of her. He couldn't afford to have allegations of favoritism in exchange for sexual favors floating about and he always had the good taste to only accept the advances of those who weren't the least bit likely to try to blackmail him later on.

But to his great pleasure and mild surprise she wasn't leaving, only shutting the door. Hardly necessary since even the cleaning crew had left for the night but if Natalie was nervous about being seen then he would let her be. “Lovely.” He whispered as she turned around, commenting as much on her body as he was on her blush, such innocence, oh the fun that he would be having with her. Ignoring her question for a moment he continued to examine her, looking with the critical eye of a teacher for any possible flaw and finding none.

“Hold still.” He commanded as he approached her. “Don't move a muscle, I want to get a better look at you.” As he drew closer he moved around behind her, continuing to examine with that critical eye before stopping and reaching out to undo her bra with a single hand while at the same time pulling up her tights a little bit so that they fit her more snugly. “You really are quite lovely.” He whispered against her ear as he pressed against her from behind. “You have a great deal of talent, all you require is some one on one training, and a great deal of it... and you will be fit for any lead.” As he pressed against her he reached around to cup her breasts, weighing them in his hands and rolling his fingers over her nipples. "I will work you day and night, push you to your limits and then beyond them... do you think you can handle that?"

Always true to her art form, in which discipline of the mind and body were greatly essential, without a thought, Natalie obeyed him. It was now second nature to do so. She did not move. The way he was speaking, he may have been addressing her in the midst of a dance practice, and not in his office while he took off her bra and caressed her half-naked body. Natalie gasped as he touched her breasts, and she felt his strong body up against her own back. She bit on her bottom lip when he touched her nipples, was glad that he was behind her, because she was still a blushing, bundle of nerves. He called her lovely. Natalie could not help but smile, just a little. Men had of course noted upon her beauty before, but somehow it meant so much more coming from Jason.

One-on-one training. Natalie felt her heart soar, even as it was beating hard enough to burst from her chest. There were surely not very many other girls who had gotten the privilege of private practices with the esteemed director. And, though she was trading sex for such a privilege, which might have appalled her yesterday, it was now that she was so close to achieving her dream that Natalie realized just how far she would go for it ...

"Yes..." Natalie took a breath, and tried to ignore the way her own voice was shaking, the same way her torso was with every shallow breath that she drew. She gulped, and forced herself to repeat as evenly and strongly as she could, "Yes, I can handle that. I will do whatever you need me to do."

HE watched her carefully, even from behind her he was able to see her blush and this brought even greater pleasure to him. As he continued to run his hands over her breasts he began to grind his growing erection against her back and rear before one of his hands slowly worked down her stomach, lightly tracing his fingers over the flat and well toned muscles and teasing the edge of her tights. “This training will hardly be conventional and it will be incredibly difficult... and since you have accepted this special training I will not be allowing you to back down. I intend to perfect you, by the time I am done you will be the best that you can be.”

However if she thought that he was just going to be training her then she was mad, her training would improve her dancing but it would have a very sexual nature to it. By exposing her to different sort of dance he would not only be broadening her horizons but he would be entertaining himself greatly... more then one dancer had benefited from a lesson in erotic dancing, it helped to teach them to move with a more seductive grace, in many cases caused dancers that had thought themselves perfect to become even more fluid.

“Now why don't you be a good girl and drop to your knees, I would like to assess your oral talents before I see just how flexible you are.” Of course every dancer was flexible but she would learn to bend and twist in ways she had never considered in order to please him, in order to make sure that his every desire was filled. “And make sure you use your tongue on more then just the head, the shaft and balls need attention as well.”

The evidence of his arousal was pressing on her lower back, and just thinking of it - that he was turned on by her - as well as Jason wandering his hands on her stomach made her feel good. His light touches created the first stirrings of arousal between her own legs. Although she was a virgin, Natalie was not a complete stranger with sex, and of course she had sexual thoughts, just as everyone did. Truthfully, sometimes those thoughts would involve her director. She could not help herself, Jason was a very handsome man, and immensely talented, and he did exude an effortless kind of male sexuality in the manner he conducted himself. Natalie could not be the first or the last girl under his guidance who entertained such fancies about him, though she imagined she would die of embarrassment if anyone found out.

"I understand," she said, in a quiet voice. "I am...so thankful for this opportunity, sir... Jason." She had not addressed him with his first name before. It felt oddly thrilling, and special.

Natalie made a moment's hesitation, before obeying him and getting down on her knees in front of him. Kneeling in this position on the hard floor was not good for her legs, so she could just hope that she wasn't down there for too long. She stared nervously at the tented front of his trousers, and she reached out to unzip them, pull them down somewhat, and cautiously take out his cock. She had never as much as felt a cock in her hands, let alone given a blowjob, before this. She wrapped her left hand around the hot, hard flesh, and leaned forward to suck on the head. She made herself ignore the unfamiliar, strange tastes, and tried to take more of him into her mouth.

As she knelt before him and unzipped his pants it became quite clear to Jason just how innocent she was, she looked at his cock like it was something she had never seen before. He would have figured that a lovely young lady like her would have at least had a boyfriend talk her into fooling around at some point in her life, a hand job in a car or something but with that kind of innocence he would mold her perfectly into whatever he desired. This lovely innocent young lady would soon do things that she had never dreamed of to gain his approval.

He was a little taken aback by the familiarity with which she had addressed him and Jason looked down at her with a small quirk of his eyebrow. “Natalie, for now you will continue to call me Mr. Marx, if and when you earn the right to address me in a familiar manner I will allow you to do so, but not a moment sooner.” She would still need to show him proper respect for the time being.

“You can do better then that though.” He admonished her as he wrapped a hand in her hair and pressed himself harder against her mouth, forcing her to take more of his cock in. “Don't just use your lips, I want you to use your tongue, lick my shaft, kiss it, suck on my balls... you should worship my with your mouth and if you do a good job I will reward you.” He kept his balls hairless like the rest of his body below the neck, a habit from when he had to wear dancers tights that he had never quite been able to move past.

Back
Top Bottom