Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deals Have been Made (Cerberus and kittystar)

Cerberus

Pulsar
The day had come that Eric had feared. He knew it would happen but he thought that he would of had more time to acquire the funds but they wanted their money and would get it anyway. They had come and taken his wife and daughter away. He had an idea of what was going to happen and was almost glad that his son was out at his friend's house and not at home to see this all go down. He only knew that all ready someone had paid the debt and that the family now belonged to him. but who was it that took his family away from him. "It would be wise of you to leave, You may not be too pleased when the boss returns and what he has in store for your family." Eric took one last look at the house before he turned away and walked out down the street into the night.

"Finally he's gone, step one is complete, remove the competition and take what is now rightfully mine." Janus laughed abit. His father was a fool and he was the smart one, biding his time and saving up his money, doing odd jobs and getting connections before learning about his father's gambling debt and and how much he owed. With his connections he was able to buy it off and take control. Yet he knew his mother and sisters didn't know who was now their owner, only that it had happened. "Time to make them mine."

Janus looked at his best friend Abel and nodded. "as was the deal, My mother now belongs to you, My sisters are mine but you can use them as well and with this we'll be able to rack up alot of money on them I bet."

Back
Top Bottom