Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Love'sRequim

She blinked."Oh yeah...well here" She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down the address then handed it to him. "Here you are, when you get here just tell the person out front that your my guest and they'll let you in." Willowlooked at the lock then turned to him simlling softly."Well see you later tonight then" With that she walked out telling the secretary that she was going home

Smiling, he sat back in the chair with a hand on his chest. "My heart's racing over a little get-together date...No...I must lose this feeling...we can't have inter-office love...everyone frowns upon it..." Getting up, he moved over to his desk and began to get what stuff he needed before turning. He told the secretary he was leaving as well and then began to head toward his home to get dressed and ready.

Willow walked into the large building walking up to her portion of the place. She had the entire top floor to herself and while it was a bit lonely sometimes she loved the space. As she got ready she picked out what to wear, she was planning on wearing cargo pants that hugged her hips just perfectly and a black tank top that cut off above her belly button along with a red choker with a single metal link and a few bracelets on each arm. Not exactly professional but she didn't care, it was after work and she was going to have fun. Once she finished she waited for him to show up wondering if he'd actually come up or call her down, either way was fine with her and nothing could ruin her good move.

When Nathan was ready, he dressed out of his employee clothes and slipped into his casual ones, the clothing he is wearing in my avatar. Getting out, he got into his car and began to drive over to the address she had given him. Upon arriving, he got out of his car and took an elevator up to the floor the address said and found her room number. Taking a deep, confident breath, he began to knock on the door.

"Well hello there Gorgeous." He said smiling. "Well then...shall we be off then? Remind me again Willow...where did you want to go for our date?" He said smiling to her.

She chuckled softly at the gorgeous comment befoe walking out of te door closing it behind her and moving past him. "Well there are alot of things we could do, go to a club, movies, restraunt, a park, the carnival that just opened the other day. I'm open to anything really."

"Hm...shall we go to the carnival then? There should be lots of things we can do out there together." He said smiling. "Then afterwards if they're all still open, we can catch a movie?"

"Alright, lead the way." Willow smiled softly, inside she was slightly surprised that he had wanted to go to the carnival first. How long had it been since she had been to one of those? She had to have been at least 10 years old the last time she had been taken to one.

Smiling, he led her down to the elevator and pushed the down button for them to get to the first floor. He got in and turned to her, waiting for her to join him.

Willow followed him into the elevator and down to the main lobby, she walked outside looking around then urned witing for him to show her to his car. While they worked together Willow had no idea what he drove, she wasn't even sure he drove a car. The idea of not knowing much about him excited her, it meantthat she'd get to knowhim now that they were going to hang out tonight.

Smiling as he approached a decent looking scarlet black Toyota Hybrid, he smiled as opened the side door for her. "Shall we head off m'lady?" He said smiling.

Getting into the driver's seat. He placed his hands on the steering wheel and locked the doors on all sides. "Now theres something I must tell you..." He said, wanting to play a prank on her though he sounded as serious as could be.

Willow looked at him slightly startled and confused, what was he planning on doing? While she didn't know and was slightly afraid Willow remained calm as she spoke to him."Yes? What is it?" Willow began to wonder if he had made a good choice doing this with him, especially with how she was dressed. He could be a pervert or perhaps a rapest, on the other hand he could just be playing around as well,

Smirking, he began to laugh almost cynically as he stared at her like a senile madman. "See...I wasn't transfered from my last job...I was fired for having a criminal record...a record that calls me...a rapist.'

Keeping the face for a bit longer, he let out a sigh. "Well then...you're no fun..." He said leaning back against his seat, rubbing the back of his head. "Just wanted to see how you would react is all...haha."

Willow sighed shaking her head chuckling softly. "Well the maybe you shold try it on someone who didn't look at your files before hiring you...It was almost convincing, uil you added the part about having a criminal record for being a rapest." Sh smled at him softly showing she wasn't mad or anything. "Next time you try smething like that on someone try to be abit more convincing and leave out the job part"

"I thought it was a good fit since you're my boss and all." He said shrugging as he started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and began to make way for the carnival. "So...you're not angry then? I was risking to lose my job to just get a scare out of you you know, sorry haha."

She shrugged, "I'm notone who show's fear easily you know and dn't worry i am not mad nor are you going to loose your job. However, if you're going to scare someone you migh want to learn a bit about them first"

Smiling, he decided now would be a good time to learn more about her. "Alright then boss woman, tell me a bit bout yourself. Where your bedroom is, if you have security cameras, your valuables, all that blah." He said jokingly.

Willow bursted out laughing before she caght her breath tryingto aswr his question. "I don't have security camera's in my place as for the rest of that you'll just have to come in and see one of these days where my bedroom is and whether or not I have valuables. Of course if you ever try stealing from me imight just have to tie you up in the basement and torture you till I'm convinced you've learned your lesson." Of course she was only joking but didn't know if he'd realize that or not. "And you can just call me Willow"

"You know...that last bit can be arranged whenever you want...or perhaps we could switch it around if you prefer?" He said jokingly as the carnival was now just down the road. "I know I can call you Willow, I just like the fact I'm on an actual date with my boss of all people." He said chuckling.

She looked at him slightly curious "Switch it around?" Willow noticed the carnival coming closer to them and smiled slightly, it had been so long since she last went to one she wasn't sure what all they had there but that made it all the funner. When he mentioned being on a date she blushed a light pink and shrugged. "It happens, besides it's not as if we'll actually end up dating and stuff... it's all just for fun and to get to know each other better"

Back
Top Bottom