Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Love'sRequim

Jugger82

Singularity
(Character = Avatar)

Nathan Stone is a new employee to one of the city's most prosperous companies in the bustling city. Its been a week since he had joined as a subordinate to the CEO and his, though minimum pay, job couldn't be easier for him. As he gets off the elevator, he says his hello to the secretary and walks into the office of his superior.

"Good morning ma'am. Wonderful day isn't it?" He says kindly to her as he takes his seat in his own little office space in the corner of the room next to hers. Where he was, he could see a great view of the town through the window wall. He loved his job.

(Character = http://media02.hongkiat.com/anime_manga_wallpapers/Sexy-Girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg )

Willow Matthews was a CEO of one of the city's most prosperous companies in the bustling city. She had been promoted about a month ago so wasn't like all the other CEO's who had worked for the company. Currently she had just hired a new employee and had made a point of keeping an eye on him so nothing would go wrong. When he greeted her she looked up from her paper work and smiled gently. "Good morning... I actually need to talk to you for a moment if you wouldn't mind." Willow folded her hands neatly infront of her after straightening a stray hair. During work she dressed professionally and always had her hair in a neat pony-tail, however, outside of work was completely different. If anyone fromwork saw her after hours they would think she was a twin sister or something and not their CEO.

Looking at her from his desk, he smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'am, anything you want to say to me?" He said smiling, not even worried about whether or not if he was going to get fired or getting a promotion. Getting fired would be a bit bad, though he'd learn to live with it whereas a promotion might be bad if it takes him away from where his desk was now. He got up and walked over to her desk, standing in front of her with a confident smile. "What is it ma'am?"

(Image not working btw)

(fixed it.. if it doesn't work again i'll change it)
Willow smiled in a friendly way towards him, in her opinion he was an excelent worker and could use a higher paying job. Howeve, she aso didn't wat to send him somewhere else in the company by giving him a promotion. "I just wanted to see how things were going for you. Are you adjusting well here? No one is giving you a hard time are they? Is there anything you are concerned about or have suggstions?" She leaned back in the office chair studying him. Nathan was definately handsome but she knew better then to try and make anything of their working relationship. After all it was highly frowned upon for an employee and an employer to have any sort of relationship outside of bing co-workers.

(It works :] )

Shaking his head, he smiled to her. "No ma'am, things are excellent over here. I'm happy to be a part of this company, its one of the best jobs I've ever had. Nice, decent pay...a nice office...a stunningly amazing boss, in looks and work-wise mind you, oh how could I not love this job?" He said as he stretched a bit. Being the morning, he was still a bit tired. "Why do you ask ma'am?"

She blushed softly at his comment before clearing her throught. "J-just making sure. After all you're still fairly new here so it's part of my job to make sure you're happy working here with us" Willow stood going over to a small fridge, "Would you like anything? Since we have the time I'd lketo get to know you better...pesonally. Also, you can just call me Willow. I may be a CEO but I've only been at it a month, besides I prefer it over ma'am or being called by my last name. It's all way to formal"

"Alright then 'Willow'. I'm not thirsty, thanks." He said as he pulled a chair up to see in front of her desk so they could talk. He smiled and leaned back as he waited for her to get back to start a conversation, or to try and think of something to say so that there wouldn't be an awkward silence at first.

"So...you've got a husband or boyfriend or something? Surely someone like you, strong, well paid, beautiful, must have someone to call her own, yeah?"

Willow blushed softly at his question and compliment, she smiled softly a him. "No...I'm single, most people don' want to date someone who works alot. When it comes to someone like me looks and money don't matter but that's ok, I want a real relationship anyway. Wht about you? You're handsome and well mannered I bet you have girls chasing after you allthe time"

Nathan shook his head. "Not really, most people are intimidated by how I usually am. Well...not intimidated but moreover...not that interested in a man who generally works at home to try for his future." He said shrugging. "I'm not too interested in dating every pretty girl I see, I'm looking for that...special someone, though I know that sounds cheezy haha."

"How you usually are?" Willowblinked slightly curious, she wondered what he was like outside of work. "As for sonding cheezy i don't thnk so. To be able to find the one person you could spend the rest of your life with woul be amazing. It's a shame not many people do that instead of rushing things"

"Exactly haha...and don't worry about how I am when I act at home, at home I usually just sit around and play video games all day, but at work I'm a serious go-getter and I love my job." He said smiling to her. "We're two unique people Willow, people would be lucky to have us."

"Maybe we could...perhaps go somewhere sometime...you know what I mean? A...date?" He said looking up to her, smiling a little not even caring for the blush that came over him.

"Oh...if its frowned upon, I don't want to do anything that could jeapordize your standing in the office, I'm sorry I was being an idiot haha..." He said before standing up. "Its getting late...perhaps I should head home before I do some unneeded overtime haha..."

She thought abot it for a moment and laughed softly shaking her head. "I'm available every day, despite how I act during work I'm nt that busy once I go home. Infact.." Willow paused standing ad leaned against the front of her desk closer to him. "If you're free tonight then we can go out and have some fun."

Smiling, he nodded despite some thoughts going through his mind over what she meant by 'fun'. Mentally shaking it off, he cleared his throat before speaking to her. "Tonight sounds fine...say...8 o clock? Perhaps a movie maybe? Dinner? Whatever you want Willow."

Back
Top Bottom