Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

(Woops where'd the white beard come from lol. I guess cause this show on TV has a murderer dressed as Santa Clause >.> Its a comedy movie)

The boss smirked as he began to finger her violently with his large index finger to get her wet. "Damn this one is tight...I'll be happy to be the one that takes her virginity hahah!"

As the boss laughed Nadie suddenly broke out of her restraints and stabbed him with the dagger she stole from Darian. Her eyes were red as she grinned.

"W-what..." He said limply as he fell to the ground in a puddle of his own blood. Darian went wide-eyed as he glared at the girl. "What the hell!? I injected you with ecstasy, you should be a horny bitch right now!" He said scowling as he ordered the men to attack her while he fled.

Nadie simply gigged then licked the blade "I am" she said then swiftly killed at the other men and went after Darian.

"that's what makes me horny" she giggled "Being soaked in blood of weak men like you"

"Damn, I wonder how you try to lose the feeling..." He said growling as he began to slash at her. "Lets see how horny you get with your own blood all over you!"

Nadie dodged with ease then got jumped up and kicked Darian in the face, sending him to the ground then she straddled him.

Getting the sword knocked out of his hand, he cursed as she had pinned him while straddling him. "D-Dammit!" He said glaring at her. "Well!? Kill me!" He said angrily to her that he had lost.

Meanwhile...Nathan was still tied to a pole as he tried to become mobile with his body...but because of the drug, he could only barely keep his head up halfway.

Nadie giggled then was about to kill him before she was taken over and fell over next to Darian.

Seeing her fall over, he kicked her off as he scooted away from her, gasping hard as he tried to make out what the hell she was. Frowning, he went over and wanted to overdose her as he injected her with more ecstasy before picking up his sword and leaving. He wanted her to have a slow, and groggy death.

Nathan had finally managed to break from his bindings and he made off to try and find Nadie. When he did, he groaned as he saw she was still alive but he'd have to lug her back to his cabin. He picked her up, almost falling over as he was still drugged, and began to walk back to where he lived to let her rest.

Nadie was still out, sweating and breathing heavily. The drugs were starting to take affect.

Frowning as he lay the sweating girl down, he moved over and got her a damp, cold wash cloth and placed it on her forehead. "That should keep her cool until the morning..." Seeing as it was still late, he laid down beside her as he tried to fall asleep.

At one point in the night Nadie turned to her side, clenching her chest and groaning.

"I-I.......cant....breathe" Nadie said "My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest"

"W-What!? What do I do, what do I do!?" He said panicking as he shot up, looking around frantically as he thought of something that needed to be done to help her. "They...they said they injected you with ecstasy...could it be having a side effect...?" He said shuddering to remembering her saying that their blood on her made her horny.

Nadie whimpered and nodded then started crying "I'm...scared......help me.....please"

"D-Dammit...! Nadie, there's no other choice!" He said as he hopped out of bed and grabbed his tonfas as he slid them on. "You have to force the demon out of you, it could withstand the drugs! If I can hold out while stalling it while the drugs wash out of your system...you may be able to survive! I can't think of another way, I'm not a doctor and we're hours from the nearest town!"

"Nadie, do you want to die or do you want to live!? There's no other way of doing this! Look, the only weapons around are my tonfas, she can't possibly hurt me as I left your weapons back at where those men had you!"

Nadie sobbed then passed out and soon the demon took over again then sat up and stretched, letting out a casual yawn.

Knowing it was the demon, he stayed on alarm but he acted casual as he sat down against the table with the tonfas on. "You came out just in time back there...Nadie was almost raped."

Back
Top Bottom