Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nadie came back with some food "Here she said then went across the room to the table to eat.

"Well I've been on my own for as long as I can remember. I had to cook for myself." Nadie explained.

"mmmm....." Nadie said then finished eating and then went to do something around the farm

"Yeah whatever" Nadie said as she got to work, following instructions from the farmer.

"Oh come now, how else am I going to refer to your old way of life?" He said holding the bandages that held his wound together. "If I let her stay...who's to know when she'll turn into a demon again..."

Breaking out of the trance he was in, he shook his head as he looked at her. "Lumber needs some cutting, the ax is out back." As much as he regretted risking her to grab that accursed ax again, he couldn't freeze to death unless he had firewood, and he couldn't do it himself because of his condition.

Sitting back and watching her carefully, he made sure to watch for any signs that would come to make it obvious that she'd turn. "You don't need a lot, just a few pieces...alright?"

"Yeah" Was all she said then started chopping. After getting a few pieces she carried them inside.

"Well I've got a request...every night until my wound heals and I can move again, I ask if I'm allowed to chain you down so you don't try to kill me in my sleep."

Back
Top Bottom