Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

"The hell!?" He said as he saw her disappear as a gust of wind went past him. Turning, he just barely dodged a swing she had done for him. He kicked her away before looking at her. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He said frowning as he backed away a bit.

Nadie just grinned as she swung again "I will love bathing in you blood!!!!" she shouts then swings again and again.

Dodging each with difficulty, he waited for the cleaver to get stuck into the side of the house before he'd duck into his home to grab his bladed tonfas, his signature weapon.

Nadie pulled the axe out with ease, seeming to have amazing strength then followed him into the house.

Grabbing his tonfas, he slipped them on before taking stance, ready for an attack that she'd bring his way. "Whats with you, I let you live after you try to mob me, take you into my home and care for you while you're injured, and you still try to eliminate me!?"

Nadie did not respond. She just swung again at the farmer.

"And you fell right into my trap"

Growling, he easily blocked the ax before using his other hand to aim a punch to her. "You really are low! And here I went out of my way and used my own money to try and buy pain relievers for you! Do you have any idea how long you've been asleep!? Three god damn days!"

Nadie easily dodged the punch and giggled "Plenty of time for me to awaken." she grinned then disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"It's too bad I have to kill you. Nadie thought you were rather cute." she said then quickly plunged the knife she hid into the man's back.

Cursing himself, his body went limp after the sudden stiffness it had after being stabbed. Eyes wide and mouth agape, he couldn't believe that he of all people had been bested at in speed...something he was known for, should anyone know the name "Wind Seer" around these parts.

Nadie giggled and with a swift kick she sent him to the floor and then towered over him, grinning as she raised the axe over her head and started to swing down.

"Stop!!!!" Nadie suddenly shouted in her normal voice, the axe just inches from the man's face.

"No!!!! stop!!!!" Nadie said as she stepped back. "You little bitch!!!" she said in a different voice then held her head and groaned as she fell to her knees.

"Go away" she said in her normal voice. "GO AWAY!!!!!" she screamed then after her body flashed a bright red she fell over and held herself up as she panted. She was drenched in sweat as well.

Nathan was on his stomach, unable to bring himself to look up because of how wounded he felt. HE had gotten rusty in the years, and he was always vulnerable to any attacks. Seeing her drop down next to him, he clenched his teeth as he struggled to get up, the knife still in his back. "D-Damn it...!!"

"What the hell is with you...you're mugging me, then you're trying to kill me...and now you're just telling me to leave...? What he hell just happened...!?" He said with difficulty as he mixed in speech with an attempt to try and reach over to pull the knife out of his back.

"that....wasn't me" Nadie said. "I......have a monster inside of me" she said then looked up at the man, seeing that he was wounded and started to tear up "She takes control of me and does horrible things"

"Like the mugging you did earlier...!?" He said as he managed to pull the knife out. He tossed it and it landed into the ground next to her head. "Dammit...you take me to believe some monster is...living in you!?"

Nadie shook her head "No.....I mugged you...its the only thing I can do to survive. I can't live a normal life because of my curse" she explained.

"Some curse...you transformed into that...that...THING...and nearly kill me..." He said as he managed to sit himself up. "Get up...get in the bed and rest...you need it more than I do."

Nadie shook her head and got up "No.....I can't stay here" she said as she walked out. She did not want to get him killed.

"Dammit Nadie!" He yelled out to her. "Get your ass in here and get to bed! I'm not doing this for hospitality...you're going to pay me back for all you've done to me, I nearly died, my house has been attacked, there's blood stains in the wood, and I need someone to help care for my wound!"

"Don't tell me what to do!!!" Nadie shouted and swung for him but missed since she was exhausted.

Nathan growled as he caught the fist easily. He pulled her close and glared at her. "You owe me...BIG time..." He said glaring fiercely at her. "You dare try to mug me, I bring you in when you're wounded, you try to KILL me....and then you leave without compensating for that? Give me a reason not to give you to the authorities or kill you myself."

Nadie just glared back "You think I'm scared" she said "I would welcome death" she said then suddenly passed out.

Cursing, he stood up and began to pant as the pain in his back grew. "Damn this girl..." He said as he scooped her into his arms once more, the wound on his back opening up more as blood seemed to just drizzle out now as he moved over and laid her in bed. After that, he began to tend to his wound by cleaning it in the bath and afterwards bandaging his body.

Nadie stayed out this time. She only woke up from the morning light that shined through the window.

Seeing her awake, he slightly smiled as he patted her forehead lightly with the tips of his fingers. "Wakey wakey...you gotta get up and eat somethin b'fore you collapse."

Back
Top Bottom