Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nathan shook his head. "No...you didn't even...leave a note...or even tell me that you were going to leave...I would have gladly waited for your return..."

Nadie got up "Please....believe me. If I would have told you I was leaving I would not have been able to after seeing your face. I was a coward....I'm sorry"

"I don't really know" Nadie was as she pulled away and looked around "I was guided here by this." she took the jewel out of her pocket.

"Release you of your curse? And how exactly is it going to do that? And what if it does release you, but what if it does something where the demon fully takes over or the demon gets a body of her own?"

"No it will free me and send the demon back to where it came from" Nadie explained then started walking deeper into the cave.

"Cruel?" Nadie said "This demon is evil and needs to be banished" she said as she walked.

"She didn't seem too evil to me...moreover protective of you." He said remembering when she had saved Nadie from being raped...up to the point where the demon had almost had sex with him.

"That's just because she considers this her body" Nadie replied then stopped and saw what looked like to be an alter.

"True...though it seemed as if she were a part of you. She told me she thinks the same as you." Though, he'd dare to never tell her about that incident.

"Whatever" Nadie said as she walked up and saw where the jewel should be placed and then did so. The ground started to shake.

A beam shot from the jewel and hit Nadie. She stood there and screamed out as her eyes started to glow red.

"NO!!!!!" Nadie yelled "STAY BACK" she said then in a flash the beam dissipated and Nadie fell to her knees, panting.

Nadie nodded "Y-Yeah" she said then as she stood up another beam shot out next to them. A small animal began to materialize. It resembled a cat.

Nathan's eyes peered down to the animal. "This...is the demon? You were taken over by a cat burglar?" He said tauntingly as he bent down and began to scratch the cat behind its ears.

Back
Top Bottom