Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Megitsune

Pulsar
It was a cold evening. Nadie sneezed as she stays perched on a branch, looking out at the pathway for anyone to walk by. She has been stealing for as long as she could remember and has developed quite a skill for it. She continues to keep a lookout for potential targets.

Nathan Stone (Avatar) walks through his usual rounds of the woods. He lives alone in the outskirts of town as a small farmer, aside from the fact he is an ex mercenary who has long since retired after five years. The nineteen year old boy begins to walk deeper into the woods, deeper than he usually does but he was enjoying the walk.

Nadie finally spots a target. She swiftly jumps down and sneaks up behind the man, reaching for his pouch on his side that looks like it kept money.

Hearing something fall behind him, he waited until he felt the presence of someone's hand near his body. He turned around and grabbed it as he pulled the character close into a bear hug to constrain it. "Huh?" He said confused to the sight of the woman.

Nadie yelped then soon slid out of the hold. She was skinny and limber. She jumped back, pulling out a knife.

"Give me all your money" she said. She hated to do it this way but she had no other choice.

"You seem to mistake me for someone who has money, I'm just a farmer living a ways away from here. The only thing valuable I have are my crops." He said not really caring if he was mugged or not, he could easily beat her, with or without a weapon.

"Don't give me that crap" Nadie said "No one in their right mind would travel without money" she said then lunged for the man.

He easily caught her wrist. "Careful, you might poke someone's eye out with that toothpick." He said smiling as he flipped her over his shoulder and into the underbrush beside him.

Nadie yelped "Oooof" she said as she landed. She got up and charged at the man, now unarmed.

He smirked as he moved out the way, tripping her with his foot but he caught her hand so she wouldn't fall on the ground. Instead, he pulled her close and smirked. "Now then...if I weren't such a good guy I'd do like any other soldier of Florensia would do...rape you for doing such a thing."

Nadie tired to pull away then froze up at what he said. she looked up at him then glared at him before quickly braking away, his pouch in her hand and smirking. "Fell right into my trap"

"I'm telling you, I've got no money. Whats in there is just lucky rabbits' feet." He said not lying, he actually believed them to be lucky however...they weren't really rabbit feet, more of fake ones.

Nadie looked in the pouch and grumbled "thanks for wasting my time" she said then tossed the pouch back at him then started to leave. She felt a familiar pain then groaned and fell to one knee.

Nadie simply pushed him away "Lay off. I'm fine" she said then struggled to get up and slowly began top walk away, holding her chest.

He ran over to her, hand on her shoulder to stop her. "No, you're not alright. You look like you're writhing in pain." He said frowning as he tried to see what was wrong.

Nadie just pushed him away again "Said lay off" she said, being very stubborn until she finally collapsed and fell to the ground.

Shaking his head, he moved over to the girls and scooped her up into his arms so she was in a laying position. "You need some rest." He said, not noticing any wounds whatsoever visibly. Perhaps...he overdid it with that throw? He began to walk back toward his hut.

Nadie was out cold as she was carried by the man. The throw was not the reason she passed out......

At home, he had laid her down in his bed and laid a warm cloth over her forehead while she slept. He went outside to start working for some firewood all the while he tended to his crops while he waited for her to awaken.

Nadie groaned in her sleep as her heart beat increased.

"no......please...go away.." she pleaded, even tho she attacked the farmer she did not want to actually hurt him. But someone else had other plans.......

she rose out of bed and walked out to the man.

Nathan had just finished chopping some wood as she approached him. He smiled as he moved away from the ax that was still in the wood, and walked over to her. "Hey, I see you're feeling a lot better there. You sure you're good 'nough to walk?"

Nadie stared blankly at the farmer then suddenly she grinned as her eyes glow red. With unhuman speed she goes past him and grabs the axe.

"Time for some fun" she says in a different voice than before as she swings at him.

Back
Top Bottom