Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Mission of Fantasies by RobBase086 and Arianna

Arianna said:
Rising from his passionate kiss, she smiled, intoxicated by the feeling of sheer power, the glorious control of being on top and ability to coax such a response from him. With a low groan, she bounced faster, the sound of their sweat slicked bodies slapping together filled the room. Raking her fingernails across his chest, she leaned forward and crushed her lips to his, pulling on his lips with her teeth, then flicking her tongue across them before sitting up again and switching between undulating her hips furiously, grinding his cock deeper.

"I love this naughty new you Princess Sweet Tart! Come on and fuck you man baby that you love!" As he felt her kissing onto his lips. He responded back kissing her deeply and passionately sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. He began to grind into her and feeling her pounding hard onto his cock! "Fuck your cock baby! It is all yours!" He tells her. He smiles back in pleasure moaning out and groaning for her. The doctor has become a new woman and he loves it too! Feeling her raking her fingernails across his chest he moans out. "That is how you fuck baby!"

Throwing back her head, she laughed seductively and bent down to stare in his eyes and licked his lips. "Ah moi kapitana, I am counting on it being all mine." Smirking, she dismounted in one quick movement, then stood up, pulling him with her. Walking over to the table, she bent down and glanced at him over her shoulder, black hair cascading down around her face as she cupped her breast. "Now moi kapitana, I don't believe I've tried it this way yet...yes?"

Arianna said:
Throwing back her head, she laughed seductively and bent down to stare in his eyes and licked his lips. "Ah moi kapitana, I am counting on it being all mine." Smirking, she dismounted in one quick movement, then stood up, pulling him with her. Walking over to the table, she bent down and glanced at him over her shoulder, black hair cascading down around her face as she cupped her breast. "Now moi kapitana, I don't believe I've tried it this way yet...yes?"

He looked into her beautiful eyes feeling her licking his lips. He sucks onto her tongue and gently bites onto it. "Do you still want your David baby? He is a too much of a nice guy and nothing like your Captain at all!" He smirks back at her feeling her moving off of him and then standing up. He felt her pull onto him to follow her as he did so like a love sick puppy that loves this new woman that she has become. He loved how she bent down with her nice firm ass in the air ready for him to take from behind. "No I have not taken you from behind lover nor have I taken your ass yet!" He grabs a hold of her hips and pounds his cock deeply into her pussy and giving her nice firm ass a smack.He thrusts and rams his cock fucking deep inside her pussy and starts to slam deeper inside her. As he is so close to cumming wanting to fill her pussy up with his cum.

"David who?" She grinned, then parted her legs slightly, shivering in anticipation. When he entered her, she gasped and groaned deeply, the pleasure more intense than she could have imagined. With each stroke of his cock driving deeper into her throbbing flesh, she cried out, the force of it making her breasts bounce until she cupped them with her hands, pinching the nipples with her fingertips. Looking over her shoulder to watch him with intensity. "That feels so good moi kapitana...yes...harder...faster!"

Arianna said:
"David who?" She grinned, then parted her legs slightly, shivering in anticipation. When he entered her, she gasped and groaned deeply, the pleasure more intense than she could have imagined. With each stroke of his cock driving deeper into her throbbing flesh, she cried out, the force of it making her breasts bounce until she cupped them with her hands, pinching the nipples with her fingertips. Looking over her shoulder to watch him with intensity. "That feels so good moi kapitana...yes...harder...faster!"

"I love it that you have forgotten about him! The asshole!" He smiled with her forgetting about her boyfriend and him now replacing David instead. He watched as she parted her legs even more for him to gain more penetration inside her deeper and faster. His cock pounding into her pussy. His balls slapping up against her. He knew another way to really pound his cock into her with more penetration than from behind. "I am glad that you love it baby and I plan on slamming and ramming the fuck out of you tonight! Do you want more penetration baby?" He asked her as he started to cum inside her pussy. He pulls out of her and then slides in between her butt cheeks. He smacks his cock onto her ass a few times and then takes the tip of his cock teasing her anus. He slowly starts to slide into her ass now. "How does my naughty Princes Sweet Tart like this?"

Whipping her head around she said, "Ah...ah...ah...no moi kapitana." With a slow smile, she turned around and faced him, pressing her body against his. Sliding down, she raked her breasts against his skin until she rested on her knees. Darting out her tongue to taste his cock, she said, "Mmmmm...I think you might like this better no?" With that she grabbed his shaft and slammed her mouth down hard, sucking hard and fast.

Arianna said:
Whipping her head around she said, "Ah...ah...ah...no moi kapitana." With a slow smile, she turned around and faced him, pressing her body against his. Sliding down, she raked her breasts against his skin until she rested on her knees. Darting out her tongue to taste his cock, she said, "Mmmmm...I think you might like this better no?" With that she grabbed his shaft and slammed her mouth down hard, sucking hard and fast.

He saw her whipping her head around quickly. "Oh ok! I will not do that then to you." As he smiled back at her and watched her face him. He felt her glide herself down his body with her breasts and nipples raking along his body. He then placed his hands onto her breasts. "I bet you would love a titty fuck baby?" He said smiling at her with his intentions of her laying onto her back as he would straddle her and then place his cock in between her breasts while she squeezed her breasts together and his tip going into mouth.

She felt his hands on her breasts and she suddenly knew what it was he wanted. Releasing his cock from her grip, she gave it one last slow lick from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the head, and then stood up. Moving to the bed, she lay down on her back, and pressed her breasts together, creating a perfect channel for his cock. Lifting her leg provocatively, she said, "Is this what you want moi kapitana...hmmm?"

Arianna said:
She felt his hands on her breasts and she suddenly knew what it was he wanted. Releasing his cock from her grip, she gave it one last slow lick from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the head, and then stood up. Moving to the bed, she lay down on her back, and pressed her breasts together, creating a perfect channel for his cock. Lifting her leg provocatively, she said, "Is this what you want moi kapitana...hmmm?"

He loved the feel of her nice breasts in his hands as he squeezed and fondled them. His fingers playing with her nipples. He loved her sucking onto his cock. He watched as she stood up and moved to the bed laying down onto her back and laying in a very seductive way that he loved. "Yes baby that is what I want!" As he walks over to her and kisses her deeply and passionately. He then straddles her and places his cock in between her breasts. He then tells her, "When you feel the tip of my cock come to your lips suck on it baby ok?" As he smiled and leaned back massaging and rubbing hard onto her pussy. His fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

The feeling of his fingers pressing, probing and rubbing made her writhe and moan on the bed. Still pressing her breasts together, she lifted her head to watch as he slid his hard cock between them, sliding forward until the tip slipped through the top and with an impish grin, leaned down and let it slide into her mouth. "Like this moi kapitana?"

Arianna said:
The feeling of his fingers pressing, probing and rubbing made her writhe and moan on the bed. Still pressing her breasts together, she lifted her head to watch as he slid his hard cock between them, sliding forward until the tip slipped through the top and with an impish grin, leaned down and let it slide into her mouth. "Like this moi kapitana?"

He could tell that she was very hot and wet she was for him by how moist her pussy and wet it was. Feeling her breasts squeezed against his cock felt good especially when she began to lick at the tip of his cock. He smiled looking down at her. "Yes like that baby! You learn fast Dr. Jameson!" As he finger fucked her harder as he then moved away from her breasts and began to slide his cock deeply into her mouth. "That is it take it all in baby!" He smiled as he felt her sucking hard onto his cock. He then got an idea for her to suck onto his cock. "I want you back down on your hands and knees sucking my cock baby!" As he smiled because he had plans of placing his hand in the back of her head and humping her mouth with his cock and soon he shall pull onto her black hair and hump her mouth that way with his cock.

Back
Top Bottom