Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Partner

Zabrian

Star
Sitting there in his cubical he was waiting for his meeting with the head of the law firm. He was working on a large case though and doing research for it. Flipping through a file and opening a book on religious practices he blinked and sighed making a note and circling a page number in the file and made note of the book and closed it sliding it aside and took a deep breath. Leaning back he tapped his pin for a moment or two then went back to work. Running a hand through his well kept brown hair he let his grey eyes fall back on the page.

“I can not believe this is even considered legal and I have to find a way for it to be legal. Maybe I should ask to be off this case… but if I make this case I will move up no matter what maybe not full partner but defiantly up.” With a sigh he started to research again. With a smile he laughed and made a note “Wow public origies and sex are allowed when worshiping but with teenagers and at 14 is the question…” Sliding that book aside he grabbed another book and pulled it forward and started to turn through the pages.

Sharp black heels sounded through the halls of the firm, the firm that those pair of heels had created and lead for over five years now. Her tight business skirt clung to the round curves of her ass while her white blouse did a splendid job at showing off another one of Rose's many sexual assets. Her dark hair wrapped tightly into a perfectly formed bun she moved past her employees, each one giving her feeble hellos just for the sake of keeping there pathetic jobs. In no way did Rose fall for anyone's two faced facade, but now that didn't bother her. No instead she had bigger matters at hand, her recent partner of five years left to , as he called, pursue a better opportunity. Or as Rose liked to call it, becoming a traitor for money.

It was no matter though, she had plenty of capable men to take his place the only trouble was she had to find which one would help the company to grow and prosper. She had four candidates that fit perfectly for the job, at least academically anyways. Now all she had to do was test just how far they were willing to push the envelope, so to speak, what would they do when a challenge was presented to them. She'd hope to find one man that was willing to do anything it took to win over the offer, for he would be the one to take this company to the next level. Rose was too tired to do it on her own like in the old days. Stepping into the office of her first meeting she sat hastily in her seat before eying him with rich green orbs. "how are you today? Ready to stake your claim as to why you would fit for partner?"

Smiling at her he pulled his folder out and tossed it in front of her as if he had the job in the bad it was a folder of nothing but won cases but they were not large or hard cases. He then stood and looked into her eyes. “Well you see I have a straight set of wins I work late don’t charge our clients for the extra hours I put in and I am willing to work with no time off if need be to get the job done. If I have to I will even sleep with the prosecution to win.” He stated and sat down looking at her. Mark was not a looker and he wasn’t the greatest his voice gravely and not inviting so he had to have a strong case to win.

Looking to the door then her and smirked. Crossing his arms and just waited on her. “Why did you call me in here for this meeting your giving me the position I know it.” He was over confident though. Wearing that pin strip suit and his hand slicked back in a greaser style haircut.

Taking the tossed files she noted that confidence spewing from the man, her mouth held firm in a business stare as she browsed what he'd given her. She was impressed that even at a young age he'd turned up only wins on his record, what didn't impress her was how simple all of them were. Not a one seeming to give any type of challenge or possible moments of indecision, if Mark was going to be her partner she had to know that he was going to be able to handle the tough cases. Ones that possibly would make it to the supreme courts if ever the moment called for such a thing.

She had to admit though that he was proud and sharp, having been sure that she was going to offer him the job right on the spot. Glancing at the door she stood up, brushing off her skirt making her way towards the ajar door, delicate fingers gripped the edge pushing it shut before she moved closer to him. Letting her sexual prowess work to her advantage wanting to see how the man acted under pressure. Moving into his personal space she whispered lusty to him. "There's a case I have...of a 15 year old girl and her 23 year old boyfriend," she pulled at his tie. "You see they had sex and as you know that illegal she's a minor, but here's the thing even though she consented to it, she had a BA of .8 making her legally intoxicated, meaning he raped her. Yet the mom was gave the parental consent for the two to make love," her hands running along his neck teasing at his skin with her nail. "A neighbor called it in, and now the boy wants us to prove him innocent of rape," pulling away she tossed the file down on his desk her curved body swaying to the door popping it open before looking at him. "Oh and one more thing, the girl is forced testify against her boyfriend by the court of law," and with that she was off.

Listening the her and staring at her hipps and then at those full breasts he swallowed and then grinned. "Really that case is quite simple I am sure it can be done we just have to turn her testemony during cross examination." He had a feeling this case was open and shut but who would know it would take time. His hand came up along her thigh feeling her hose as it soon trailed along her skirt. Mark smiled and pulled her to him so she would fall to straddle his lap.

"Any more to this interview?" he asked with a huskiness to his voice.

She was a little shocked when she met his lap, a bold move for Mark to make to the woman that controlled whether he worked here or not. Still, she enjoyed the confident man that asserted himself when he wanted something, thing that made Mark a wonderful candidate. Looking over his shoulder she allowed her eyes to play up the side of his face to his eyes. Lowering ever so closely to him her lips inches from his as she whispered. "No," standing up she brushed her skirt off, her hands returning to a proper state before she turned on him.

"Oh and Mark, your going up against Kevin," she smiled at the drop. Kevin was her old partner that had left her company to pursue a different path. She knew that Mark would know the amount of success Kevin had, along with how impossible it was to win against him unless you had practice dealing with him before. "Have a nice day Mark, we'll keep in touch," she smiled opening the door to leave him.

Looking at her he narrowed his eyes and stood snatching up the file."I'll burn him to the ground..." he said in a cold gravily voice that he used against many a jury to sway them onto his side. With a turn to the door he looked back at her with a smile. "Nice ass by the way." Mark started on his way out looking at the door slamming it shut behind him he growled and looking to Steve he blinked. "Good fucking luck with that ice bitch she put me on a case against Kevin..." Continuing past to his Cubical he slammed the folder down and breathed evenly. Starting to research pedophilia and statutory rape laws. This case was not going to be easy and he didn't have time to waste on sex or pleasantries. "What a bitch I can't believe she put me against that monster." Grumbling to himself.

Steven shook his head and moved to the office door and knocked. He was a tall man about 6 foot 9 with sweeping black hair and hunter green eyes. He wore a Black suit with a red tie this man had a voice so inviting most of the women in the company tried to get in his pants. Though he didn't go after it his record wasn't the greatest but it was the simple cases he failed on the hard ones he mastered. Watching the door he smiled and just waited he was considered the devils due on the court room floor though even Kevin trounced him but he didn't give up he continued to fight even int he face of sure defeat and thus here he stood waiting on his boss.

She snickered to herself as she watched behind her closed blinds, she knew what he would say once he was out there, she knew he would curse her out and complain about the case. Yet, she took pleasure in the whole idea, that was how you ran a business, she thought. Whether your employees hated you or not you had to show a strong front and manipulate until you achieved perfection. Fixing herself once more she looked through a file of her next potential partner, Steve, a quieter man but a damn good lawyer. When it came to the hard cases he trumped anyone that he faced, sure he needed some work around the edges but he was a good lawyer.

She gave a frown though, reading over his wins and losses she came to the conclusion that he was a short cutter, as it would seem by his record. Cutting lines and research on the simpler cases that didn't promise good money, however it was the little people that helped a company grow and every case had to matter, even simple ones. Moving to the door she gave a smile to the man standing outside her door, reaching her hand out she took the heartthrobs hand, offering him to come in before taking a seat in her chair. "Steve do you know why your here?" she asked twiddling with the file.

"To be perfectly honest No." he said he still had a file in his hand it was a small one but looked like a part to a much larger set and he was flipping through the pages while he waited for another question or explanation as to why he was pulled down here. "you know I am on that case for the senator who was caught with those two girls both under the age of 15 its not as easy as you would think to try get him out of that and keeping the media quite is not a simple task either." he stated and stopped reading over a page in the file.

Coming to the door and slamming his fist against it and then waited Being Mark was pissed the case was almost over and he had a week to build his case this was unfair the guy should just have to rot in hell."ANSWER THIS DAMN DOOR.." he was furious and wasn't waiting for an answer. Throwing the door open and stalking in. "What the Hell do you think your doing A Week to do this case I don't think that's possible.

"I realize that, you do fine work when it comes to hard ball cases," she stated looking to Steve with a nod of her head, her legs wound around each other while she leaned forward. Her mouth about to form words about what she wanted Steve to do, wanting him to prove that he could handle something simple. Her hands grasping the case file that held the simple police brutality case in her hand, she heard the door being pounded on.

It wasn't long before she saw the man responsible for the ruckus, sitting back in her seat she smiled at Matt hearing his complaint about the case. "If you can't handle it Matt than I can give it to Steve, I'm sure he would do perfectly on the case. Who knows it might just push him up on my....favorites list," she paused a moment to stand saying the last of her words she rounded her desk. Moving to take a seat on the side of Steve's chair waiting for what Matt had to say.

"You Sorry Bitch." He flipped her off and turned breathing hard and slammed the door on the way out he didn't want to be shown up by an Englishman he was fuming so bad he grabbed the file and stalked down to a conference room and took it over and started to work in silence on the case seems he wasn't leaving any time soon he had a week to prepare.

"Seems he isn't happy with you today and sounds like you gave him a case that he cant handle... What did you offer him to get him to be willing to work on it even when he is so upset?" He looked over her as she sat on the arm of the chair and then glanced back at his file and continued to make notes. "Is this my yearly review?" he asked from behind the file.

"No," she stated simply letting her fingers run through the hair of Steve, her eyes looking over him with a light smile filling them as she moved. "That's the case that decides who gets the job of partner. Matt's working on his case and that ones yours. You have the same amount of time as he does," she stated simply moving over to her desk.

Sitting down on the edge she let her hands rest behind her, her breast showing nicely in what she wore as she looked to the door. "Your case is fairly simple, so I expect a win Steve, and if that happens, well, I might be calling you partner soon enough," she stood once more running a hand over his chest, walking to the door and opening it for the man.

Back
Top Bottom