Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

American Yakuza (vampire07)

psychobilly-night

Supernova
It was a long hot day outside in Tokyo. A simple day. A deathly day. A simply deathly day... thing. We now bring you, the story of a foreigner trapped in a... foreign country... and his quest to win over the girl of his dreams. A tale of lust, greed, corruption... cue the theme song from the Sopranos.

Along an empty street, a single limo was driving towards a certain destination. Inside was the infamous Yakuza business man, Kazuma Kiryu. He was feared by many and controller not only the police, but half the stores in Shibuya. At the driver's seat was... Jake Duvalk. The American born loser. His story is a tragic one... kinda. It was his dream vacation to go to Japan. And finally he was able to get it. Oh how joyful it was for him! Spending his lunches at maid cafes, visiting Toho studios and even going to see the large Gundam statue that was made for it's 30th anniversary. However... He couldn't afford a ticked back home. And thus he has been living in a small apartment doing odd jobs to support his treck back home. But god damn those gundams! Their so addictive!

No he isn't the usual overweight American fatass who sits at home and whacks it to hentai of pokemon characters. Though he's pretty damn close. He was actually standing at 5'7" with a slim tanned body. Simple green skins and shoulder length brown hair that was usually tied into a pony tail. His usual apparrel was a simple T-shirt of punk bands he liked or video games, along with shorts and his worn out nikes.

How he got involved with the Yakuza is anyone's guess but now he was driving Kazuma to meet his new wife.
"Dude no way! Oh my cthulhu! Dude their playing David Hasselhoff's songs! Awesome!" Jake grinned and turned up the stereo to full blast much to Kazuma's chagrin. As the song played in the limo, Kazuma began to write down something. Though Jake didn't catch what it was. Though he didn't notice the other car pulling up... nor did he notice the gun barrels.
Right as the guns fired, Jake began to sing.
"DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE ME CRY?! PRECIOUS KISSES, WORDS THAT BURN ME! LOVERS NEVER ASK YOU WHY! COME ON KAZUMA SING WITH ME! DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE ME CRY!!"
Soon the limo made it to the rendezvous point, a wedding temple. With a smile, Jake turned off the limo and walked over.
"Hey... what's with the... Ho shit... Mr. Kiryu?" Jake opened the door and saw the dead Danna dead with several gunshot wounds "HOLY SHIT THIS IS IRONIC AS HELL!"
Jake began to panic a bit and started hollering for help "HELP! SOMEONE HELP! WE GOT A DEAD GUY ON BOARD! I REPEAT A DEAD GUY ON BOARD!"
Soon two muscular guys came out of the temple and tackeled Jake.as another inspected the damage. He soon found the note and looked at the other two guys. After a quick discussion they threw Jake a japanese wedding outfit saying "Lucky day white boy. You're rich and married. Get your ass inside!"
They dragged Jake into the temple and into the main ceremony room where over a hundred people were gathered for the wedding.
"We have an announcement! Kazuma Kiryu is dead!" One ofthe men announced and shoved Jake onto the floor infront of him "And for some reason he wanted this skinny ass white guy to take over for him."
Several murmurs echoed across the room. An american, in charge of not one but two Yakuza clans? they dragged Jake towards the altar and sat him down.
"Where's the geisha?"
"She'll be here, she's getting ready."
"Um... can't we eat first?" Jake sighed feeling extremely hungry "And this yukata itches..."
"Shut it." The man growled punching Jake's back "Just stay quiet alright?"

Aiko hated this arrangment as she wore the traditioal wedding outfit but when she heard that Kiryu was killed she had ot fight to keep her smile from showing but her heart sank when she heard someone was named head of the clan. "Damn it..." She muttered under the viel but she was forced out into public's eye once Jake was forced to sit down. Aiko was covered from head to toe but she could see it was an American. Her movements slowed down but the look from her father sent chills down her spine as she moved up to Jake's side but she didn't look at him.

Her raven black hair was pinned up as her soft brown eyes looked down at her hands. The words of the man that was to wed her to Jake was lost in her own thoughts. It wasn't common for people to have arranged marriages unless it was to keep the peace. So she was a pawn and so was Jake. With the ceremony coming to a close the man who was doing the vows looked to Jake.

"Now you may look at your Bride. Becareful I doubt her father will sit silently nearby." He said with a smirk but Aiko muttered softly.

"He will...." she said with her looking over to Jake waiting for this to be over with. So the two can disappear off where they could be alone and to fill him in on the situation he got himself into. Aiko wasn't the geeky type of girl as she was the bookworm but tomboy type. Now her adventuring days were over seeing she'd have to fend for this newcomer.

"Huh?" Jake asked curiously as she was brought in "A veil? This a muslim wedd-"
"Just lift the veil dumbass..." The man sighed.
With a shrug Jake and looked to Aiko. He gently lifted the veil to see her face.
"H-h-h-holy..." Jake muttered looking at the beautiful girl who was now his wife "SCORE!"
After that little word he could feel the tension and hate towards him.
"Er... s-sorry."
"Alright then... I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The man said and looked at the now married couple "You may kiss the bride."

Aiko glared at him when he said score. Feeling sicken as she looked away from him until he was instructed to kiss her. She looked to Jake glaring at him not wanting him to kiss her. Though she looked at the men around them from both of the clans. She leaned in to him placing ehr hand on his. "The vield is a family tradition dumbass." She muttered to him as she pulled him to her lips, her lips gently pressing against his own.

"Oh... sorry." Jake said but was soon kissed by the beautiful Geisha. While some of the people were somewhat still mad about Jake being white, there others who seemed kind of... happy about the new piece.
Jake blushed and soon the kiss was broken.
"And with that. The two clans are one now!" The man announced which caused the crowd to cheer.

"You... you're really cute..." Jake said with a small smile "What's your name?"

With the kiss coming to an end she looked down hearing some cheered while others were thinking of a plan to bust this peace up. Though Aiko looked up when Jake asked her for her name. "Aiko and you?" She asked as this seemed odd as to be wed and not to know your spouse's name. Well this was a rushed deal after her fiance's death and to her new American husband. Soon she got to her feet and beckoned him to stand up as well. "I need to fill you in on what you just got yourself into." She said softly to Jake not wanting him to be killed. To be honest she didn't give a damn if he was American just to keep up appearances for now.

"Jake Duvalk." Jake replied hearing her name. It was quite pretty. When she stood he cocked and eyebrow and stood up after her saying that she needed to fill him in on a few things.
"Well... surely they can't be that bad. I mean there's peace now right?" Jake whispered so no one else would hear.
Soon a man walked up to the couple with a sweet smile.
"Ah, you must be Jake. Right?" The man asked "I am Goro Majima, I've been selected by the Kiryu to help show you the ropes of the yakuza, as I have with Kazama. Come, We're having a reception. I'll drive you two there."

With Jake standing she whispered back. "You'll be surprised..." She said to him to see a man coming up to them. Aiko nodded then slipped her hand in Jake's. She gave him a gentle tug to get him to move. Soon she was walking down the aisle with the urge to rip the hair pins out of her hair. Though she stood outside running her slender hand along the back of her neck. "Damn hair pins..." She muttered softly as under her gown around her neck was a jade pendent of a tiger.

"You know if their bothering you, you can just take them out." Jake said hearing her mutters and followed her.
Soon Goro drove up in a nice mercedes and opened the door for the new couple "Best not to attract attention with a limo." Goro smiled.

"Oh lord, won't you buy me, a mercedes benz." Jake muttered remembering a Janis Joplin song. He smile and got in his seat and scooted over for his new wife.

Aiko nodded to Goro but before she got in she touched Goro's hand with a weaken smile. "Goro, could we skip the dinner? I'm not feeling good and I don't have my medicine for my headaches." she said to him with pleading eyes. True she didn't have her medicine with her but she wasn't in pain for the time being but she could feel it coming on.

"Sure. Perhaps a trip to Jake's apartment. You'll be moving soon Jake." Goro said cheerfully.
"Dude! Really?! Where at?" Jake asked as they soon made it to the city.

Goro pointed to the top of a large tower with a suite on top. "That's Kazuya's place. Well... your place now."
"H-h-holy shit!" Jake gasped seeing the tower "At the tippy top?! Dude! Best day ever! First I get married to a beautiful woman, get leadership of a Yakuza, get loads of cash and a badass suite."
He looked over at Aiko with a smile saying "I got some headache medicine in my apartment if you want. Some really hardcore stuff too."

Aiko sat in the seat next to Jake hearing he had the hard core stuff. She smiled weakly. "Had my small trip with those with my ex." She informed but shook her head. "Thank you anyways but umm Jake...Don't get to excited about the title and such until I tell you what this is all about." She said with her looking at him. Her stuff was already at the suite so she didn't have to go back to her apartment for her thigns or weapons if things got rough. Thank god her mother forced her into Martial arts when she was young. It seemed her parents had the foresight of this day coming or they planned it from her birth.

"So like does Kazuma have a badass sound system?" Jake asked curiously not hearing Aiko.
"Oh yes, Mr. Kazuma was a huge music fan. His favorite was Queen." Goro explained with his usual smile.
"No shit?! Dude I love Queen~! Oh man this is awesome! I can't wait to balst some death metal and Chiptune music." Jake smirked but soon saw Goro frowning.
"Y-yes... but Jake there is more to being the chairman than just 'having fun'. A lot of people hate our clans and will stop at nothing to end both of them." Goro explained and soon they stopped infront of a door that lead to Jake's apartment which was underground "Alright let's go to your apartment."
Jake nodded and walked out of the car and opened Aiko's door for her like a gentleman "C'mon. I got a lot of cool shit."

She looked to Goro then to Jake seeing he did ignore her with ease. Jake is going to have to learn his role shortly. Smiling softly as she looked to Jake. "I rather stay here if you don't mind." She said as she stepped out of the car but leaned against the passenger side door. Even Kazuma knew when she said something atleast hear bit of it or get smacked for ignoring her. Sighing as she closed her eyes to keep calm and resist beating Jake in a pulp. "Go get your things, Jake. I'd like to get home to get out of this dress."

"Oookay..." Jake said and lead Goro into his room which was filled with anime figurines, gundams, and the like.
"We'll be here for a while..." Goro sighed as they started to clean.
"I don't think she likes me..." Jake sighed half way through getting his CDs ready.
"Well, Aiko can be like that at times. Also the fact of marrying a complete stranger like you." Goro explained packing some of Jake's knick knacks "Just give her time of course. Do you like her?"
"Dude! She's gorgeous! I can see why she was picked to marry Kazuma in the first place." Jake sighed and finished up "Five bucks says she'll either go Lorena Bobbit on me or just ignore me all together."
"Lorena Bobbit?"
"Google it."

Soon they came back up with a few suitcases and put them in the trunk.
Jake smiled sweetly at his new wife and got in the car with a bottle of orange faygo and some tylenol "Here ya go. This'll fix you right up." He smiled handing them to Aiko.

When she saw the two coming out with boxes and suitcases she didn't think twice as she got into the car with Jake seeing him offering her a drink and medicine. Maybe he's not a bad guy. She thought as she took the two pills then swallowed it with the orange soda. "So Jake why did you come to Japan?" she asked as she gave him the orange faygo back to him. It was tradition for the woman or new wife to keep herself presenting a well groomed look until the bedroom but Aiko was struggling to keep from stripping from her clothes ot her shorts and sports bra she was wearing underneath. Either way she looked at him carefully wondering why this man.

"Hm?" Jake asked taking the soda and took a sip. He remembered him telling his parents he would only be in Japan for a couple months... that was a year and a half ago.
"Well... I came here on vacation originally... but I couldn't get a ticket back home so... I've been living off odd jobs and cup noodles." Jake answered as the car drove towards the tower "I figured maybe this would be a chance to get a do over in my life... though I kinda wound up being more of a loser here than I was back home. But all changed now!"
Goro nodded at the story saying "I see... so a vacation that wound up being more of a 'moving in'. But all your stuff is American... did..."
"My folks sent them to me. I told them I wanted to live here and asked for them to send me my stuff." Jake finished for Goro and looked at Aiko with a smile "Head feeling any better?"

She listened to him but heard Goro jumping in. She felt like he was trying to keep her from informing Jake on what he gotten into. Though her attention came back to Jake with him being somewhat concerned about her ache. "Its easing it up. I get tension headaches more than anything else. Before this marriage I was the one exploring the wilderness and such but when that was taken away from me a year ago....The hiking, camping and everything that took care of stress was gone so I'm left to medicines." She informed him figuring he needed to know bit about her if he could handle her disappearing once in awhile.

"Oh... well... shit." Jake said unsure of what to say. He thought for a minute and smirked saying "Well don't hesitate to go on little hikings and such if you want."
He smiled and then remembered her saying something about informing Jake.
"Oh! Crap I forgot. You said you wanted to inform me of something?" Jake asked Aiko giving a raised eyebrow.

Her eyes went to Goro then back to Jake. "It can wait till we get to our bedroom." she said without thinking it would send the wrong signal. Though Aiko looked at Jake. "I was forced to stay in the city when Kazuma learned of the arrangement and was afraid I'd take on a lover out on my adventures. He was paranoid when I was out of sight of his lackies." She snapped at Goro as he was one of them who took her from Gym to doctor appointments to pharamcy runs.

"In... our... bedroom..." Oh the images! He then heard that Kazuma had forced her to stay in the city. Jeez... for such a powerful guy he sure must've been a douche bag.
"Well... That's all gonna change." Jake smiled unsure of whether or not to touch her or no "You don't need lackies to be around you twenty four seven and such. Jus... jus send me a text now and then."
Soon they pulled infront of the tower and well... Jake's jaw was dropped "Jeez! It's even bigger up close!"
"Need any help?"
"Nah we got it." Jake smiled getting out and opening the door for Aiko again.

Aiko rolled her eyes with him repeating the three words. Oh boy She thought but when they got to their building she got out with her smiling softly to Jake then slipped inside. There she headed to the elvator where she waited for Jake. When he did get inside they headed to the top floor which was wide open.

In the living area was vases, cravings and paintings. Though Aiko lead Jake to the bedroom as there was some lackies in the kitchen and living room playing poker. Once she was in their bedroom she removed the hair pins as her long black hair fell to the small of her back then the wedding attire fell to the floor. She stood there in her shorts and sports bra.

Jake smiled following Aiko to the elevators. This was his chance! His chance to finally get laid with a beautiful woman at that! However those hopes were crushed when he saw the lackies playing poker.
"The fuck?! Who are you guys?"
"Hm? We're your lackies." One of them answered.
Jake then remembered Aiko said something about the lackies.
"Okay well Shoo." Jake said shooing them out of the suite. Nothing would get in his way. He smirked walking inside the large bedroom and smiled plopping on the bed "Oooh nice big... fluffy bed..."

Aiko looked over seeing Jake getting comfortable. There she slammed their door shut. Though she walked over snappnig her fingers in front of him. "Pay attention. You're the leader of TWO Japanese Mafia clans!" She snapped at him in hopes he'd snapped to reality. "Being the leader your life is in danger!"

"Huh?" Jake asked when she slammed the door "No fun nookie time?"
That's when she snapped the finger in his face and explained the Yakuza thing.
"In... danger..." Jake said and put to and two together "Wait... OH FUCK! That's right! Hardly anyone liked Kazuma!"
Well... that was a buzzkill if Jake had ever saw one.

Back
Top Bottom