Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat + Annabelle)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Terence was not a nice person.

Then again, when one has lived through most of human history, one tends to become somewhat jaded. Terence was 'embraced' early in time of Gilgamesh, when Sumeria was the place to be and everything was incredible and things were very different. He was promised power, immortality, and beauty by a young woman. He got them. It wasn't fun, but he got them. And he regretted it. With his powers came a slew of problems, cheif among them a group of people calling themselves The Vigil. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Automata... most of them nearly wiped clean from the face of the earth since they began their little club some two or three hundred years ago.

The rain. He hated the rain. It drenched his long black hair, and he had to blink constantly to keep it from stinging his bale blue eyes. He looked over his shoulder as he moved onto the grass. His long legs slipped on the rain-slicked vegetation, and he fell on his ass and kept going, through a ground floor window and into a basement, where he fell on his face, power ripped from his body like a limb. He groaned and passed out quietly.

He wore only a pair of black slacks, the rest either lost in the chase or not worn when it began. he has small cuts on his body from the glass, but they bled slowly. His body was like a swimmer's, lithe and slightly muscular, and he was tall.

Annabelle was kind, innocent.

Of course that's what happens when you lose your parents at a young age. She has been alone on this small farm since she was nine. She was only about 5’4 long red hair that curled slightly to her waist. She had an hour glass figure with small legs. Anna was always in a dress of sorts, working, school, or even at a party. The rain was her favorite weather condition, she loved listening to it hit the roof and windows. She walked home in the rain many nights, but never rushed like everyone else would.
On this night in particular, she seemed edgy as she walked around the house till the glass broke beneath her. Annabelle gasped as she heard the window to her basement breaking. She pulled on a long white house coat as she ran with a bat to the basement door with her long red hair flowing in messy locks. "Wh-who's there?" she called out softly. The rain hit the window next to her as she slowly moved to step down the stairs turning the light on "h-hello?" she called out gently. As she set a foot on the floor and looked around seeing the man “Oh my!” she dropped the bat and ran to his side “sir. Sir?” she called out and moved to roll him over” Sir are you okay?” she asked and looked at his body as he was cut up a bit. “Oh no…” she whispered and ripped a part of her robe off and cleaned him up slowly.

He smiled as he woke, gently placing a hand atop hers to stop her.
"I will be fine." he said, sitting up. "you don't need to compromise your modesty for my sake, miss." he chuckled, looking her in the eyes. "My name is Terence, and you can trust me." he said, modulating his voice to slip past natural defenses. "Although, I bet ripping your robe like that felt quite nice, did it not? It looks a bit long to me." he smiled as he rose, the wounds no longer bleeding as he assessed her with a smile, his mind rapidly going over the situation.

He had only his supernatural healing and his command of the fairer sex. No flying, no transformation, nothing. Not until he got out... and with the Hunters everywhere, that wasn't quite likely.

Annabelle looked at him and nodded "yes sir... it is..." she moved to rip her robe off at hte mid thigh as she looked at him. “Would you like something to eat or drink sir?" she asked him and moved to lead him up the stairs, smiling.

Her small thin pale legs moved gracefully over the stairs and towards the kitchen. Her face shone of complete innocence. “is there anything you need sir?” she asked him sweetly as he fingers rolled over her robe softly

He smiled.
She even called him sir! How perfect. He grinned and followed her. "I don't think you need the belt for the robe, do you?" he asked with a chuckle, wondering how far he could push her.

Annabelle nodded pulled her belt off the robe before it fell to the floor and her robe fell from her thin body. she smiled soflty before pulling out a glass for some water "sir, you never awnsered me." she smiled kindly.

"Oh, no. I'm fine." he said, letting out a short sigh. "you really are quite beautiful." he said, moving closer to her. "Do you really live alone?"

she looked at him and smiled" yes sir, my family died when i was nine, i've been alone since then, working on this farm." she smiled and sat across from him at the table

"My, you live all alone?" he asked. "That must feel incredibly free." he said with a smile. "Such privacy! I bet you could walk about the house naked all day." he said, smiling. "Why, I doubt you need clothes at all!"

She blinked and laughed" no, i suppose not, not that i never would, I’d be Afraid someone was watching me.." she giggled and sipped at the water softly. As she moved to stand up slowly, moving to the window looking out at the rain before blinking “oh sir!” she gasped and looked at him “do you need clean clothes?” she asked softly

"No, ma'am." he replied. "In fact... could you go get some scissors for me?" he asked, smiling. "And put some clothes on, while you're up and about. We're going to have a little fun, okay?"

she smiled and nodded "okay sir" she moved to put on a short dress and heels as she handed him a pair of scissors "anyuthign else sir?" she asked kindly before she sat back down infront of him

"No thank you." he said, smiling as he stood up. "these pants are all wet. I can't get them off... so." he smiled, snipping through the vertical seam on the bottom of the leg, working his way up slowly. Snip. "There we go..." Snip. "That feels wonderful..." Snip. The pants were open on one side to his knee, so he cut at the other one, slowly. Snip. Snip. Snip. "Hm. Still stuck." he said, cutting up one leg again. "I never did like these pants anyway." he said. Snip. "Always too tight, always..." Snip, halfway up his thigh now. "In the way..." he switched sides again, snip. Snip. Snip. "I could really do without them entirely." he said, cutting up, over his hip. Snip. Snip... and the wastband snapped under the scissors, revealing his boxer briefs, as he cut through the other side and peeled the pants off, revealing a significant bulge.

"Much better."

The small girl tensed slighlty as she blushed" S-sir?" she asked and loked at his boxers as she shifted in her seat. "um.. I..." she whispered and smiled soflty licking her lips.

"Mn, these boxers, too." he said, slowly snipping at the material, cutting long slits up the sides, but not reaching the waistband. Slowly, he cut away strips of material from his sides, widening this gap slowly, ever so slowly.

she blushed before she stood up and took the scisors and cut the boxers off him and panted soflty "i.. i'm so sorry i don't know what jsut came over me..." she whispered her cheeks bright red.

He smiled and brushed away the fragments, revealing his not-so-modest manhood to her. Gently, he took the scissors from her.
"Do you want to be naked?" he asked, leaning against her. "Do you want to know the feeling of the soft earth under your feet, the air on your skin?" he murmured.

she purred softly pushing into him as well before she moved to pull her dress off showing her perfect skin. "oh yes sir..." she purred.

His hands slid slowly up her body, over her breasts and along her neck. "Destroy the dress." he said, handing her the scissors. "Then I want you to go outside and find me a big, metal barrel." he said quietly, kissing her neck gently. "No turning back."

she took the scissors and slide them down the front of her dress cutting it open and letting it fall tot he floor before she moved to leave the house, walking, walking.

He watched her from inside, smiling as he watched her bare body move in the moonlight. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom