Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

She gave him a kiss, on tiptoe, to his forehead as her smile continued, "You're welcome. Thank you, really though, for fighting and returning and all." Ivy then moved around to his back and rubbed her hands with some soap to begin washing his back slowly and massagingly, avoiding all of his tender spots as she worked her way around him. The smile hung on her face, knowing that she could do this one small thing for him. The action was neither tedious, nor long, but he acted as if it was for her. Shaking her head she began to rinse him off then beginning to soap up herself.

An additional thought appeared to the front of her mind as she walked to the front of Caval with a grin and began rubbing the soap over her body seductively. She wasn't sure how long she could hold the straight face, but she did for a while. Then a giggle left her lips as she placed the bar along the shore and slipped into the deeper water to rinse herself off, ducking her head under to wet her hair. When she surfaced, she floated over to him on her back, devious smile across her face.

"Well the alternative didn't sound so good." He retorted to her thanks with his sardonic smile. As she washed his back he muttered teasingly, "Hmm, I could get used to this and I guess when I'm a noble I can." There was some internal conflict between having her tend to him which made him feel awkward and then the sheer luxury of having a beautiful woman bathe him. It was out of some dream. Then the dream became even more fantastical as he watched her bathe herself, rubbing the soap over her and she could see the reaction in him. How his muscles tensed and strained, how his eyes watched her possessively.

Unfortunately he couldn't do anything about it this time, but he promised himself right then and there that there would be a time where she would do that for him again. Then he thought perhaps such could come true now. As she floated towards him he smiled back. "You know how I love to see you like that... touching yourself. So do it again, but first come here in front of me and turn around." He may be in pain, may not have real use of one arm, in fact he's kind of weak in his legs but she was still his and she promised herself to him if he came back alive. He held up his end of the bargain, now it was her turn.

She shook her head at him, regrettably but still, "I'm not going too let you hurt yourself further because you have a hard on." And with that, Ivy walked to the shore and began drying herself off. It had taken all of her not to do as he said, as she had wanted it too, but she also knew that she wanted him better and that wasn't going to help. She toweled off quickly and began to lace up her corset as she watched him move grudgingly from the water.

Her hands moved to towel him off, but she was careful to stay far enough so he wouldn't think of something clever and hurt himself. Ivy wasn't sure if his betterment was more for her or him. She couldn't stand to see him in pain, in the small moments where he allowed it, because it made her heart ache to see it. A few minutes later she offered to help him clothe, hoping that he wasn't too mad at her for telling him no, even though she had told him that they would do whatever he wanted on his return.

Caval's teeth ground together as his jaw set. He could not hide his emotions as usual due to the pain and the wear and tear of battle on his psyche. Despite himself he was pissed at the angelic woman who was doing what she could to take care of him. He knew better and even so while he reminded himself she was doing this for him and it really wasn't wise to have sex he also considered Ivy a liar and a tease. Not pleasant teasing as she had been but denying him what he wanted, what she had promised.

After she helped towel him off he did refuse her help with his clothing and so with slow movements, trying to gingerly get his clothing on and more then a bit of wincing he was able to get dressed though he could not tie the leather thong that closed the V neck at all. His body was beginning to cramp up from the exertion and the stress in his body. Which in his petty fit he blamed on her too. With stiff motion he began to make his way back to the house. "I should get some sleep." He said knowing it was the best thing since it would let his wounds rest and heal and allow for his psyche to rest as well and stop feeling like the asshole he was being at that moment.

Once he refused her help Ivy was sure he was completely mad at her, and she would have to accept that for the time being. It was a pathetic affair to watch as he attempted to clothe himself, one she attempted to help with but he continuously refused. Her heart broke in to pieces more as he began to walk towards the house. A small sigh and she began gathering the things that had been strewn about by each of them and finished clothing herself.

When she reached the house separately from him, she figured he was already in bed but made no move to wake or join him. Ivy just let the dropped feeling in her heart linger as she set out her bed roll and a blanket to sleep on. It was the first real time he had been angry with her, her as Ivy anyways, and it hurt because she just wanted to protect him. The trip to the river was intended to make him happier, and her bathing herself as for his enjoyment, but she hated how it had turned out. When sleep finally engulfed her, it was after a few minutes, which felt like hours, of silent tears and choked back sobs.

Caval listened closely as Ivy returned not long after him to their home and how she prepared to sleep on the bedroll as opposed to with him. His fists and teeth clenched as he was further angered that she was not just denying him sex but now her physical presence. What had he done other than go to war for her, for her family and get a knighthood out of it even and now she wouldn't even lie with him. Lying in bed unable to sleep due to the pain both from his physical wounds and that of his heart he tried to remind himself how he'd denied her helping her and that's why she was sleeping on the bedroll. Still he couldn't help but think she was more in the wrong than him, especially with this and as the night wore on his heart hurt more and more.

After lying there without sleep for an interminable time Caval decided he would be the bigger person and with great care he did his best to quietly roll off the bed and then made his way over to her bedroll dragging the blanket from the bed over. Then again he found himself in the unenviable position of trying to be quiet but this time lowering himself onto the hard bedroll beside her and covering up with the blanket. It would take time with his arm draped over her for all his newly created aches and pains to allow him to finally find sleep.

She turned to him groggily, at first forgetting what had transpired and cuddled into him. But then the realization hit and her eyes popped open. "Caval, you need to be in a bed! Nit on the floor!" she exclaimed. Her tone wasn't mad, but filled with hurt and worry. She ran her hand along his cheek, caressing him. "I just figured you were mad at me, so I'd sleep out here," a bare whisper as she looked into his eyes.

Ivy then began moving from the bedroll to the bed as she slid from his arms and attempted to get him up as well, whether he wanted her help or not. Once he was up she gathered the blanket and padded back to the bedroom quickly, so then when Caval reached it, she would be lying there wiring for him. Upon his arrival and climb into bed a soft sorry came from her lips, "I misunderstood what you wanted, I'm sorry." Ivy did not lie down yet though as she waited him to do. Once he had she leaned over and kissed his forehead to his jaw and over his chin to the otherside. Slowly, she worked all the way over his face and torso, attempting to portray her sorrow as she then moved her lips to his and kissed him deeply, soulfully.

Caval was very careful as he got up, wincing as he once again was moving from a lower position to a more upright state. He grumbled and bit back a curse. Then with a sigh he moved to follow after her. "I came home feeling like the conquering hero with a lovely lady in waiting for me and then you made me feel like some invalid old man." He stated simply. "But I'm sorry I stormed off..." Less of a storm and a sore limp. "... I... it's been a rough day and I was looking forward to you so much .." With a rough sigh he shook his head as he started getting into the bed with a great deal of difficulty.

After a good deal of pain he was finally prone and he could sense where he had new aches and pains due to moving from the bed to the bedroll and back again. A weak smile met her kisses and as she kissed him so deeply he did his best to return it as he enjoyed her so. His good hand reached over and slipped up into her short hair and held her close for a long moment. When the kiss broke he said trying to muster up his humor, "Next time don't make promises you can't keep." Knowing his voice and body couldn't make the statement as obvious a joke as he meant it he then stuck his tongue out at her.

Ivy took that as a challenge even through his intended humor. With a grin she slid seductively from her pants and overshirt. "I do believe," she paused, as she began working on his pants, "That it is you that can't help me keep my promise. But if you get hurt because of this..." her threat was open. She knew what what happen if he got hurt worse, she would feel terrible.

She did work his pants off slowly though, as if he hadn't been taunted enough by her already. Her mouth then began on his member and sucked until he was fully erect. Then she moved to put a knee on either side of his hips. Leaning forward she put her her mouth to his ear, "I don't break promises." and as she said that she slid onto him, taking him within her. Watching his face, she sat back up and smiled. It was going to be hard with her corset, but she didn't want to take the time to remove it. Plus, she had a feeling he liked it anyway.

He was sore, she knew that, but she hoped that he wouldn't mind her on top of him. She was afraid he was going to hurt himself, but it was not in the forefront of her mind as she moved along him, bouncing. Her eyes closed though, her hands clenching her own thighs. Both of their moans soon rang throughout the bedroom.

Caval looked at her skeptically as she moved about, her words amusing but he was more interested in what her actions were saying. As he found her down between his legs again he reached down and touched her should. "No, I want you on me." Still he couldn't physically stop her without real exertion which he was just not going to do right now. Yet clearly she understood and had the same idea.

He could see the concern in her eyes which he looked at her with a gaze mixed with daring her to try and deny him again and his desire to have her fulfill her promise. Though she closed his eyes Caval did not, they remained firmly upon her, watching her lovely body encased in the confines of that corset slowly rising and falling upon him to the sensual rhythm she was building upon. This he allowed for a while as he reached and touched the tip of her knee lightly with the fingers to his bum arm as his other hand joined hers on her thigh clenching upon it with the same timing as her body drawing upon him, pulling him in deeper into her wet warm confines and then as she lifted up along the length of his shaft.

Eventually though he ruined her desire to remain still or her slow build up within her. Sharply he rocked his hips up into her lifting her thighs off of the bed. As she looked to him with concern but before she could voice that he shouldn't exert himself Caval shook his head sternly at her and answered her concern with another rough thrust into her. Each one was followed up by a long slow lowering back down to the bed before waiting to catch her unawares and meet her body with his hard rise into her. Fingers digging into her soft pale flesh as he'd do so and his eyes staring up at hers, telling her silently that despite his state that he still feels he's in control.

"Your body... is amazing. You like me ... in you?" He said as he panted and grunted. Moans were pressed out of him by her astounding attention to him and to herself.

Even before doing he started moving like this Caval was experiencing some pain along with the great pleasure. Such pleasure. Ivy's body was amazing and the sight of it in that corset, the panting due to her breathing being constricted, that she was doing what he'd wanted of her since the first time he saw her in the corset, it made him deliriously happy. Unfortunately aches and sharp pains were making themselves known as his body was moved by him and by Ivy which was making it extremely difficult to find his own way to bliss, yet he was more than willing to endure any and all such pain for her. It did not effect the engorged member that filled her with each grinding motion of her body or lustful rise into her.

His eyes switched between being sharply in focus upon her body to unfocused due to pain or ecstasy. In a quiet hoarse voice, "You should have said you'd do what I wanted once we were able to make sure I wouldn't get hurt." He admonished her lovingly. "I ... love being in you." It was the first time he used the word love and it was only for carnal pleasure but he could feel his feelings for her well up inside him which was making having her ever more an unspeakable experience.

Feeling a little awkward about his admission and that she might think he was being weak in this moment of lust and pain he gritted his teeth for the upcoming motion as he reached a little further with his good hand and thrust up sharply into her, rising her body off the bed as his hand swung around and smacked her rump with a loud spanking sound as hand met bare flesh for the first time.

His thrusts surprised her, but none the less she enjoyed them. Each was a sharp reminder that he was getting what he wanted, even though she had denied him of such earlier. Off-handedly she wondered if he was being more rough because she had done that. Perhaps she would be mean more often. Their bodies worked as one, his fingers gripping her thighs and giving the added roughness every once in a few thrusts.

At his words, her eyes opened and watched as slight beads of sweat had formed across his chest and forehead, a grin and she nodded. With his additional thrust a moan escaped her lips, almost from the back of her throat to confirm it.

She continued to tell herself that he didn't feel any pain along with this, but she knew better. However, her craving to satisfy him and herself was more of her focus. Ivy's breathing became more labored as they continued, and with each breath she watched the hunger in Caval's eyes grow. He was enjoying it, maybe a bit too much. Her eyes clenched shut once again and her arms moved down to each side of him. His face was closer to hers now, and she took advantage of that as she rode him, laying hot kisses of lust along his neck, and inbetween pants, his lips.

The word made her eyes open again, staring into his.

Love.

But before she could even ponder the notion, his hand slapped upon her bare skin and distracted her. Another moan came from her mouth as he did so, but her mind had kept that little nugget of a word for later. None the less it was about his physical feeling, and not his emotional or mental state, but the word coming from him lips made her body react in ways she couldn't imagine. Her thrusts became harder against him, pushing her hips deeper against his. She worried not for his predisposition of pain, but for the soreness that he would wake to the next morning after all of this had transpired. Her kisses became pulls and tugs of her teeth with side hints of her tongue. Her hands clenched the bed beside his head. It was if that one word had taken her worries, fears, and given her an energy to please him. She didn't see him as weak, instead strong, as he could somehow contain the firecracker that she was.

He could see the effect that word had on her and almost cursed himself for saying it. While he was about to give her a warning look to not push for something he was still conflicted on instead he smiled, pleased so by her moaning and her passion being displayed by her roughly moving up and down his hard length. Though as she moved to kiss him once more he brought up his free hand. He had to possess her, he needed her mouth to cover his so he wouldn't say that word and make her ego grow any larger than it was. Gripping her short blonde locks and holding her so he could kiss her back hungrily. As his lips and tongue attacked her in return he could moan, groan his desire instead of using words where he might slip and say something foolish again.

No he wouldn't say anything more, he would just show her, illustrate through his savage need the dichotomy that as far as he was concerned she was his and he would not accept anything less and also that he needed her. He needed her to need him. This thought fueled him to move beyond the pain, beyond the threat of reopening a wound or how he might feel the next day. All that mattered was that his woman was upon his thick needing member and that he would soon hear her cries, screams, pleas for him. He had endured hours of unrelenting conflict, his broken body all to possess the woman who promised herself to him. She was his prize and yet she was more. Caval fought against the idea of him belonging to her, that their relationship was equal. She was younger, his subordinate within his military unit, he had worked his way up since being a very young man to a position of prestige and some minor amount of wealth, so surely they were not equal and yet... He couldn't think about that yet, too much was happening. Who knew if either of them would survive the week let alone the war.

His mouth molded to hers as his tongue ran along hers, caressing hers. His hips now started to roughly slam up into hers faster and faster now. How he needed her, despite himself he needed her. He needed to know that she needed him too. Yet he couldn't tell her, not now, he couldn't explain the joy and passion she brought out of him each time he was with her, whether it was a tangled mess, exploring their carnal needs or just when talking. In fact he wanted to talk with her more... if he could accept his feelings. Right now though all he wanted was for his stunning woman to fully enjoy herself upon him again. So he kept shoving his hard member into her again, desiring her hot wetness upon him but he couldn't tell her in case his mouth betrayed him again.

Her body quivered atop of his. The fuel to both of them coming from the other. Ivy began to curse and yell loudly between gasps, pants, and already loud moans. With thrusts growing faster and harder by the moment she could barely continue the basic function of kissing him properly. But then again, who needed to be proper? Her back arched away from him for a moment involuntarily with her ecstasy. "Fuck," she gasped, but it was not a violent as the past exclamations. However, the following was more so. Her body rushed with the feeling of orgasm once again and a feral scream erupted from within her. Her eyes watched upon Caval's as her body convulsed slightly and tightened once again around his member. Ivy fought through it though, pushing herself further into the crest of the wave, awaiting his release as well. Her arms were weak and she shook slightly but she continued, moaning his name the entire time.

She both gave him everything he wanted, the outfit, the position, her voice, her body, her shuddering release atop of him and yet she also broke away from his mouth which meant he had to be careful about what happened next. Her voice was like some unknown drug that lured his passions into exposing themselves. It wasn't just how she said his name but also that she was driven to her swearing and incoherent words and noises, that he could make her need to verbalize her need inflamed him so.

His hunger became evident as he leaned as best he could up to her to kiss at her body, to bite at her, suckle upon her, lick her, do whatever he could to silence himself with her body. He was finding himself needing to moan, groan, plea for her as his body continued to desire her so. Feeling her convulse about him, her shudder, her orgasm simply heightened his own need for release. He could not comprehend how her wanton release made him feel, not just the physical response as her warm wet body caused such pleasure but it was an emotional response feeling that by giving her such pleasure she wouldn't leave him, that she would be his. By giving her what she desired then she would allow her to be his now and always, that she would want nothing more than to keep coming back to him.

As he pressed up into her, holding onto her body he groaned his own swears into her corseted body as he began to shudder and find release within her. It was a rough, wracking orgasm that had his body shaking violently as he moaned and whimpered at the extreme nature of finally receiving what was promised to him and in finding the person he'd been looking for so long.

Her mind told her to slow, but her body did not comply. It was more than a simple sex act. Deeper somehow, and they both felt it. Ivy was blinded by her pleasure of the worry of his pains, covered more so by the acts his mouth was committing upon her skin so heinously. Her moans lowered as his heightened, his success was hers. His breath beneath her was labored and humid against her neck when her arms gave out, only to find her fingers soon woven into his hair again.

With his release she clung tightly to him, continuing to press her hips to his. Their bodies panted sweatily together, both too fatigued to care to move. Her head moved to the nook of his neck as she unwound her fingers from his hair. With a sigh she gave his jugular a kiss and closed her eyes. Ivy didn't want to move, she was unsure if it pained him though, but she was afraid to ask. For some reason she enjoyed laying atop of him with him still inside of her, their bodies breathing as one.

The strain in his body collapsed and he could feel her reacting much the same, slumping atop of him. Turning his head he kissed her ear as that was what his lips touched first and he no longer had the energy to seek out her neck. In his own quiet way her questioned was answered as his good arm took possession of her, wrapping about her not giving her the opportunity to rise up or roll off unless it she did so by going over his broken arm which now laid lifelessly as it started to pump as message of pain straight to Caval's mind. Yet is was still a message muddled by her tight walls reflexively clenching and releasing upon him, each time milking the final drops out of him and also finishing off his hardness.

He almost said something and still unsure if his tongue would betray him Caval pressed his mouth against her shoulder and moaned, where it became clear the word would've just been an incoherent grunt of a swear to express his delirious happiness. Caval was not going to make the first move again in talking, in moving, he just wanted to hold her and hope that he didn't just mess up any injuries.

Her body was fatigued, as was his, her mind was blank and she was quickly working her way to sleep. But she longed to stay awake and simply just breathe with Caval. The thought of falling asleep atop of him was a glorious one, but the fear that she would pain him during the night came to the forefront of her once empty conscience. His arm wrapping over her though made her think twice about asking though, the silence of the room so heavy against her, the only sound their weezing to get a better breath. With a regretful sigh, she wiggled from underneath his arm and sat up. Giving him a look of happiness she the moved off of him carefully and to the bed beside him.

Still, no words were said between them. It was almost, to Ivy, like she was afraid to speak but sue was unsure why. With a deep breath she broke that silence though as she stroked his brow, "Not bad for a dottling old man." She gave him a wink though, making sure that he had caught her joke.

Smiling at her, he appreciate how she moved atop of him until she disengaged and went to lie beside him. He soft hand upon her face made him close his eyes for a moment but hear teasing comment was answered by a scowl. "You're the one who wants to be with an old man." He groused clearly not upset with her. Reaching over he grabbed her by the top of her corset, barely able to stick his fingers inbetween her breasts and the paneling and pulled her closer. "You look good in this. I don't know if I'd told you that."

His eyes dropped to her cleavage that was pushed up and together by the outfit and then to her eyes. "I like you feminine, as Ivy and I guess with me as a knight you don't have to fight." In his mind getting her out of military service while still getting her family the food they needed was a good thing. He pulled out one finger to rub it over the top of her full breasts."

"I am not with an old man," she retorted, "I'm with my sexually satsfying commander." He had pulled her closer though, and she followed by bringing her body as close to him as she could. His touches across her breasts made her smile at him, that even in such pain he still longed to touch her as such. "You may not have told me in words, but I figured it out quite quickly," her grin had become slightly soppy at his compliment.

"I like being ivy as well," she stuck her tongue out at him, " Not just because I'm feminine but because the way you look at me when I am. And now that you're to be a knight that man should bend to your will and allow me to fight." Even if the fighting tore her mind apart, having to wait for Caval to come back from battle after battle would wear her more, and she told him such. Even if the thought of her in further danger made him scowl.

"You're so smart." He quipped about her knowledge of what he found lustful. Eyes twinkling he looked at her still with desire, warding off any trace of pain or exhaustion both of which were ready to consume him and fight out a battle for whether he would sleep or not. For now he tried to focus upon the tactile enjoyment of her soft mounds. In fact he found himself frustrated he couldn't use his other arm or the rest of his body as he would like right now but still he simply felt comfortable and happy in her presence.

"Um, he still outranks me." Replied Caval. "Yet, I think I could get things done... but why? You shouldn't need to fight. You should be safe not out on the front lines fighting, killing." The idea of her being out there doing what he did today frightened him. He couldn't risk her being hurt like that.

With a sigh she shook her head, "I couldn't stand for you be out there and me possibly never see you again. That's ridiculous. I'll be plenty safe with you fighting beside me as I would be back sitting on my thumbs. And don't forget that I and quite capable with a sword, thank you very much." Her moth was set into a hard line, it was bad enough for the rest of the men of camp to doubt her, but Caval was supposed to be different.

If he hasn't of be injured she would have turned away from him to pout, but rather she just did so facing him as he played along her breasts. Ivy couldn't keep it up though, she wanted to lay her lips upon his once again. With an additional sigh she leaned into him carefully and kissed him, somewhat attempting to keep the sexist thoughts of protecting her in his mouth.

"So you think the answer is to put you in harms way too? How is that not ridiculous?" Caval retorted with a grin. He wasn't trying to be mean, just illustrate that her answer to the situation wasn't necessarily practical. "And yes you're good, but I could beat you with one arm tied behind my back. Kind of like I am now." He knew he was pushing the issue too far and leaned in to kiss her, as he continued to hold her close by her tight fitting clothing. Yet holding her there to tease was causing stress on him.

"Fine, I will see what I can do about you serving but you are going to have to promise to never get hurt or else I will punish you." He relented. Then his eyes flicked down to the corset again as he tugged on it suggestively, commenting, "Once I am a knight we are going to have to get you more like this. I like it." The grin on his face so filled with enthusiasm made him look younger for a moment but the exhaustion of the day was beginning to creep into his eyes.

Ignoring his comments she waved her hand dismissively. "To sleep with you, knight or not." Her eyebrow rose, but she had a small grin as she folded into his warm chest carefully. Her breathing was still constricted, but she was too tired to care. After rubbing her eyes she gave him one last look before shutting them. He was tired as well, and shouldn't have had all of that activity. He could have torn something back open... she thought, growing angry with herself. Shaking her head she hoped the silver-lining would appear in the morning.

But it showed itself before then, as she ran through the days events in her head as she did every night. His words. The word. Just thinking about it made her heart flutter, but also dread kicked in to make her wonder if it would ever be uttered in the context she craved. Or if she could truly return it back. Did she love him? She knew her body hungered for him and Ivy cared what happened to him, but what made him more than a bed fellow? The way you feel when you're around him. Like you've been lifted onto a cloud... she retorted to herself before drifting to sleep.

Caval smiled at her and was happy to take the advice and get some sleep. While it was easy to fall asleep it was harder to stay asleep as his aches and pains kept waking him up, plus getting used to sleeping with a broken arm in a splint was proving harder than he'd like. Even so he did get some sleep and did his best to remain still so as to not wake Ivy. He also tried not to molest her though every now and then his hand would slide up along her corseted body to the dramatic mound of breasts or down over her bare hips.

Unlike his companion he tried not to think about the word he'd used. She'd said nothing when he said it, shown hardly any reaction. Perhaps she was used to the term being used for such a lovely person as she. He could easily imagine every man in her village was in love with her and had admitted such some time before. It's even possible she is not as innocent as she claims but that was a foolish thought that had nothing to do with his situation. Didn't matter, she was interested in him and he'd used the word to describe the sex they had not his feelings towards who she was as an emotional being, perhaps she was insulted.

Yet when they awoke there was a hint that perhaps they had been a bit too rough the night before as there was a good amount of blood on the bandage on one of his legs and it had even seeped into the bed a good deal. Perhaps it was a good thing they'd be moving and leaving this soiled bed behind. Not paying any mind though Caval leaned over and kissed her forehead, having been awake due to the pain for a little while. "Good morning. We should get ready. Need to find out what is going on, when we are leaving and such." He spoke quietly as he watched her eyes blink open.

Waking to Caval's eyes and attention made everything instantly better, but for some reason she was still in a dream-like state as she cuddled into him. "I don't want to go, not yet," she said, her breath husky with sleep. Oh, but she continued, "Why did you use the word last night. You know, the word. The 'L' word." Had Ivy been dully awake and not in some sleep induced idiotic state those words would have never left her mouth. Her brother had once told her the stress of a man to say those words, and the importance, before he died he was a husband-to-be.

Her giddy smile turned quickly though as she realized the situation. It had been obvious to what she was dreaming about now. She didn't want to rush him. Ivy sat up and hushed him from saying anything. "Don't answer that. You don't have to. I understand." She knew better than to force his hand, it could turn badly if she did. She cursed herself as she quickly pulled a new pair of pants on, shoving the pair that was strewn about the floor into her bag. When she turned she saw the blood.

"Shit. Caval!" she was nearly yelling now. She dropped the bag and moved to his side of the bed and looked at his leg. Obviously her emotions were running high this morning. "We need to get you back to that medic. I don't care what you say. Let's go." She seemed mad, but it was anger at herself not him.

When they did find the man that helped, he looked pointedly, once again, at Ivy and shook his head knowingly.

Back
Top Bottom