Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

The moans, her body even the creaking of the bed made him feel like he was the lord of some great domain. At the moment his eyes had been closed but feeling her shift underneath him he saw her hands going to her head and short hair. There was something about her sensual movements, her hands upon herself or when her hands were upon him that drove him wild. He couldn't take it and quickly leaned down over her and moved both his hands to her shoulders.

With his strength it was easy to force Ivy to rotate her upper body to face him while he continued to grind his sex into her perpendicular hips. His eyes devoured lovely form before he physically did so leaning down one more onto her neck though she could see the hesitation and desire to find his mouth upon her breasts once more. Still he was very loving as he kissed at her neck and the underside of her jawline, whispering his desire and admiration against her skin between each sign of affection.

Suddenly being moved made her eyes flash open to him, making her once again look at him drilling into her. It drove her wild to watch his arms, his skin, his strenght pour into her and pleasing the two of them. His kisses lining her body, his whispers agknowledging her moans and movements.

Ivy didn't know what to do with herself as he roughed her up sexually, driving her crazy.

Holding her down gave him such a sense of control, he could look at her as he wanted, kiss her whenever and wherever the whim hit him and he took advantage of this as well as the rest of her body. His hips continued to ram him into her, pressing up against her rear enjoying the feel and position of the whole act.

Kissing up along her jawline he came near to her ear as he whispered and moaned. "I need you... I n-need you to cum on me." Slowly he started to kiss his way back down her neck to her collar and upper chest, just above the beginning of her dramatic swell of her breasts. The salty taste of her, how her skin reacted, her muscles twitching, flexing, it made him enjoy her all the more. "You are sooo good. I love your body and... that you are mine." He groaned, closing his eyes for a moment. He then slid one hand down from her shoulder to between her legs again. Fingers wiggled and made their way down to her clitoris to inflame her passion within and without her more than he already was.

Ivy had already been on the brink, with him pressing into her, tending to every one of her needs, and his own, with their bodies intertwined. The length of him, with the motion and rate he was going, made her body move along with him. Like they were one entity instead of two simple humans.

The addition of his hand made her whole body shiver and then release. Her muscles quivered and her core tightened around Caval, almost to the point of pain. Her breaths came out lust-filled screams with her eyes clenched shut. She called his name, crying out for him as she gripped his hands roughly. As the wave past a low "Fuck" rolled from her lips before she opened her eyes to look to Caval.

Caval was not about to relent on his attack on her body. His fingers and manhood continued to rub against her body with long luxurious strokes enjoying her within and without.

Feeling her body tighten upon him and beginning to spasm was lovely, bringing the largest grin to his face. He fell into a mumbled fit of utterances of his enjoyment of her as she cried and swore at him. When she finally opened her eyes it was Caval smiling down at her, his face reddened from exertion and lust. Softly he chuckled, "Good. Now you can fall asleep." His voice teasing her. Quickly he eased to just a slow rocking of his hips, pressing him within her as his hand held onto hers firmly while the other remained tantalizingly between her legs. Leaning over he brushed his lips over hers gently before pulling back his smile never going away.

His teasing made her grin, "You need to sleep too," she moaned softly. She had yet to recover completely from her climax but she attempted to quickly. He continued into her, cutely in Ivy's eyes, but once he leaned over to kiss her she leaned forward slightly to catch him. Soon she adjusted her legs to a less intricate position so she could disconnect from him, only to push herself into his arms.

His lips streched that large smile of his, making Ivy return a matching one. "C'mon," she tried, "You need to sleep." Her tongue ran a thin line upon his lower lip just before she fell back onto the bed with a soft flop. Ivy tugged at the hem of his shirt innocently, "Pleeeeease?" she asked, grinning. "I want you to wrap me in those strong arms and never let go." Her body rolled to face where he would be laying. Knowing what would be on her mind as she kept watch, she wondered if anyone had heard them. The walls throughout the town weren't that thick... With a soft sigh, she stretched, her arms splaying upwards, her legs curling beneath her and her body curling to the side slightly. Ivy blinked slowly at him, "When will you come meet Alex and Rosaline?"

Getting back to sleep was nearly impossible as he laid next to the young woman. Between his passions which she had fueled, the smell of sex still heavy in the room, the day that was to come, everything. His mind just could not turn off and find that restful slumber for such a long time. Still he made no moves to wake her, just laying there holding her in his arms. There was so much he wanted to tell her, to ask her about and yet he couldn't do that to her. There was still the possibility that he would not survive the coming battle or even if this battle, what of the next one and each other battle until this war ended. When would it end, even the Black Death could not stop this war, merely interrupt it.

Eventually he found slumber, though having Ivy so close he found his dreams and his body kept reacting, shifting to include her. Yet sleeping beside someone having been so foreign for so long felt incredibly right.

Waking up in time for his units watch shift he leaned in to kiss Ivy upon her earlobe, then chin, along her jaw, to her neck, collarbone, shoulder and then down the length of her upper arm. As she began to flutter awake he knew what she would try for, to seduce him to avoid their guard duty, to bed him through the battle as if such were possible. Everyone knew where he was sleeping now so he danced away from her arms. He smiled admiring her body as he finished tugging on his clothes. "We need to get out there, hon." His voice soft as he knew she was still waking up. "I let you sleep in a little." A reference to them not having enough time to roll around in the bed again.

Watch duty was miserable, the air was thick with cool humidity, making everyone feel like they had been standing out in the rain. Then as the sun threatened to come out it changed to fog. This led to a fury of activity as it was decided to use the fog to obscure the armies movement. Caval was busy going off having last minute meetings, discussions with other leaders, planning sessions, equipment checks and more. Finally he found a moment where he grabbed Ivy just after she had a morning snack and led her behind a small outbuilding where he said nothing. He just crushed her against him as he kissed her deeply, wishing that this one act would show how much joy she had brought to him before he goes off to battle. That he was doing this not just for her or him but for the both of them as a unit.

Breaking off the kiss he smiled at her once more and put his finger to her lips. He didn't want to hear her pleas for him to return, he didn't need to know she was worrying for him while he was out there, he just needed her to know how he felt. Silently he shook his head at her attempt to speak before he turned and left.

Ivy didn't see him again as her unit was sent out into the field quickly, disappearing into the mist along with other forces. Then the waiting started. A torturous hour went by of nothing, then another. Finally it started, the clashing of swords the swearing of souls that wanted the death of others, the unholy screams of men dying. In fact there was nothing holy going on this day. It was men killing, calling for their mothers as they bled and died, the whiny of horses being dragged down under the weight of infantry, the horrific whistle and whine of arrows and crossbow bolts cutting through the air before meeting armor and flesh.

Eventually the fog lifted, leaving behind a ghastly image of twisted bodies, broken hopes and dreams, lost brothers, fathers, sons, husbands scattered about on the battlefield and yet so many souls had been sent out that day that the fighting continued. Finally the remaining heavy cavalry was committed to the battle. Nobleman and lords in their fine heavy armor, with their armor gleaming, the crests proclaiming their nobility proudly displayed and yet what they also signified was that this battle was not yet over.
The battle seemed like it would never end as the wounded started to trickle their way back to camp. The buzz of activity never died but when those who had wounds from dislocated shoulders and serious cuts to missing limbs and intense bodily trauma started to come in the life around the camp picked up to a frenzied pace. And yet the battle kept going. A mess of soldiers stepping over the broken bodies of others to continue swinging and clashing against others. At times portions of the field would die in activity just due to exhaustion before one side or the other would rally for another hurrah.

The vicious conflict finally died down with no clear winner as supper was being handed out to the wounded and rear guard in the town. Men came back dragging themselves and what comrades they could. Horses were loaded down no less so with armored nobleman and more with the broken bodies of wounded. There was no sign of Caval returning. Then Stephan a burly man part of Ivy's unit spotted her. He had a bloody bandage over his left eye and was clearly had two less teeth then he did earlier in the day. "Oi... 'e's at the east end of camp. In'a command medical tent." The young man offered her a weak grin. "Our command'rs okay... jus' some cuts 'n bruises."

Dropping everything, she ran. Full tilt towards the east side of town. The waiting was done, and the man had said he was fine but if he was fine, why was he in the medical tent. The corset that bound her didn't help with breathing, but she wasn't worried about her breathing. She was worried about his. The hours upon hours of waiting drove her crazy, wishing him well the entire time. Her lips still tingled from his pressured kiss earlier.

She dodged bloodied men dragging back dead men, their friends, and the sight didn't phase her. Ivy was closing in on the tent, and at first she wasn't allowed in. They claimed women weren't allowed in, but she pushed through anyways. Resulting in the men attempting to pull her back out. She found Caval though, she saw nothing wrong at first, all she saw was that he was there. And that all that mattered.

Caval stood up carefully as Ivy entered, a smile much like he'd given her twice earlier this morning was on his lips as soon as he spotted her. He moved with a heavy limp as he made his way over to her. He shooed several of the soldiers out of the way. "Come on, let her in or let me out." He complained roughly. Then he pushed his way past the soldiers to her and quickly picked her up in his strong arms and nearly crushed her body against his.

His undershirt was ripped in several places and he had more than a couple bandages on him. The one upon her left arm couldn't hide the purplish blue bruise that peeked out on either side. Still his desire allowed him to ignore the pain and to sweep her up and he carried her back out of the tent as he kissed her passionately. Taking her back outside where many wounded were still waiting he continued to kiss her lips over and over, hungrily as he finally got the prize he wanted. All of those hours out there fighting for his life so he could come back to her. Between kisses he murmured, "You made me worry." Grinning as he twisted her hours of waiting around on her. "Took you long enough."

She had already been out of breath from running, but if she hadn't the sweeping her off her feet would have taken it. Ivy knew he had to be in pain but she also knew that her worry had been absolved and all she wanted was his body to reassure her that he was actually there. Her lips kissed upon his disbelievingly, loving each lap of his tongue and each crease of his dry lips. "I... Made you... Worry?" she panted in-between kisses "No one... Told... Me... You were here. I was worried... About you!"

Her hands stayed away from his shoulders, and any othe place there was a bandage, because even through her desire to hold him and be held by him she worried for his wounds. Once they slowed slightly, cooled off, Ivy pulled away from his slightly, letting her fingers trail the wounds he could see lightly. "How bad is it" she asked, attempting to cool him off to make sure he stayed in the least amount of pain as possible. But before he could answer, "You need to lay down," she decided and began to move him back into the tent.

She wondered what the men around them had thought as the kissed desperately. If they has wished for their wives and their children as they watched their passionate embrace. If they would ever see them again. A lump formed in Ivy's throat, knowing some of them would not return and that she had Caval with her, and that Caval had her. A luxury no one else had.

Caval looked gravely into her eyes as she asked him about how bad it was. In fact quickly he looked away and grasping her hand he led her not back into the tent but away from it. "Come..." He said quietly. Holding onto her with his right arm which did not have any bandage he walked away. His limp still evident he moved with some speed. "Here I thought you'd found someone else, so you just left me to my fate." He announced exasperated. Of course he was teasing her but he was not going to admit to such. "I have bled and killed so much and where was my woman... just hanging out in town."

Finally a little ways away from the tent he stopped and looked at her with all seriousness. Silently he opened his mouth to talk but stopped himself each time. All he could say was, "I don't know how to tell you this."

His minute jokes did not distract her from the look that rose on his face when she asked of him. That worry was magnified once his tone turned serious. She gulped as he finished his sentence, awaiting the things to follow. Her hands moved to his face gently, holding it within both of her palms, standing as close to him as she possibly could.

Her mind flashed back to that morning and the day before. His hands seemingly becoming a part of her. Their sounds, the moans, the groans, the screams and growls. None of that was allowed to change in Ivy's eyes. It was bad enough with the war going on, it wasn't allowed to get worse.

Shestudied him closely, starting with his eyes, face, then working down his neck, the bad shoulder, the extraneous bandages. Her eyes began to water. She couldn't tell what was wrong, but she wasn't sure she could take it. He meant so much to her, no one could take him from her. He wasn't allowed to be injuries either. That was unthinkable. Just as if she would have been injured.

But he was injured. And Ivy would take care of him as long as she could. He meant that much to her.

Inhaling deeply he steeled himself for what he had to tell her. Then again the pain in his chest meant he couldn't inhale too deeply. With a dark apologetic look in his eyes he looked to Ivy and tried to offer a comforting smile. Lightly he squeezed her hand then lifted it up to his lips so he could kiss her fingers.

Putting her hand down between the two of them yet still holding on he finally informed her of what had transpired, what horror had occurred that was to change their lives, "Ivy... While I was out there... such things happened..." With a sigh he looked away for a moment then finally he blurted it out as he looked into her eyes, "I'm to be knighted. I am so sorry." The normally gruff commander continued to try to keep a straight face at his cruel joke.

Torn between slapping him and hugging him, Ivy stood agasp. "You're what?!" She didn't know what else to say. Her worries melted away suddenly and she ended up embracing him. "That was mean," she said pulling away suddenly, "I thought you were going to have to cut your arm off or something!" her lips were pursed but they softened to kiss him once again.

"Okay, so what this mean?" she prompted moments later when she pulled away. She had never even known anyone who was knighted, let alone anything of it. A small bit of her hoped that Caval wouldn't have to go into battle again, but she doubted it.

Caval chuckled at her, amused at his own cruel joke. He couldn't help it. Hours of fight, of being on the verge of dying. The amount of times he narrowly dodged or deflected death itself from finding him made him feel no remorse over this one little injustice to his woman. She had sat on the sidelines, not because she wanted to but he did feel he had the right to be just a bit of a jerk to lighten his own mood. Still he enjoyed her affection and returned the kiss softly as he tried to not hurt himself further.

In fact he continued his dark humor for one more quip, "Well, it means that I'll have to marry a noblewoman." He winked as he nudged her with his good shoulder and expected the smack that she might deliver. "Honestly, I don't know. I saved some assholes life and helped recover the body of another noble so I'm going to be knighted. It means I'll be given a place or something and a stipend. I'll be in charge of some stuff but I'm guessing the real point is that I am to replace one of the fallen nobles on the battlefield."

"That happens tomorrow or the day after though depending on all the craziness. We do need to pack up and move out though by tomorrow morning. We bloodied the British something fierce but we need to meet up with other forces."

"If you weren't already hurt, I'd do the British a favor," she quipped and acted as if she was going to walk away from him, but then turned back and put her hands on her hips. "I don't want to leave. I like what we have here..." she trailed off, but her tone signified she understood the reasoning. With a sigh she hugged close to him once again. "I'm glad you're back. I guess I'll have got ell that other guy," she paused with a grin on her face, "What was his name again? Oh, I'll have to tell Gerard that he won't be needed anymore." she gave him a kiss on his cheek and giggled.

That kiss trailed down the right side of his neck and then over to his lips. "Tomorrow morning, you say?" she then asked semi-faux desire, her voice low. Ivy knew, however, that she would not let him play as he had the morning before he needed rest, of course.

As she turned to walk away he quickly reached out with his good arm and touched her arm just before she turned around. He grinned at her with her hands on her hips. "That's a good look." With a wink, Caval clearly couldn't take anything seriously after what had happened today. This was typical for him but only he knew this. On the other hand he knew it would end and he would wake up with the cold sweats, the memories, the ghosts, but for now he enjoyed himself.

With the quip about Gerard he reached around to swat at Ivy's rump as he rolled his eyes. "Hmm, see difference is my joke was funny..." But he trailed off as she kissed her. "mMMmm." Was all he could say as he enjoyed being with Ivy once more. A quirked eyebrow followed by a nod was all he did to answer her question. Then he grabbed her rear firmly with one hand and pulled her close, kissing her lips again a little firmer. Then he winced as she pressed against his bad arm and he took a half step back. "Ha! Well... That's going to take a little while to heal." His eyes lifted back to her and a wicked thought struck him. "So, why don't we go back to the house. There are worse off people here. They can look at this later."

His slaps made her jump but she just continues to kiss him. That is until she found how far he could go, but still he desired for her body. His offer was tempting, but she shook her head, "No, you need to go back in there until you're better. I'm not letting you risk anything for your, or my, lusty desires." Ivy then attempting to fiddle him back to the tent, knowing it would be a task in itself, as he didn't like being told what to do.

Once she had gotten him back to the medical tent the men began to force her out again. "Oh stop your nonsense," she said once they had let Caval in but not her. Relentingly, the let her in with a light flash of cleavage. Rolling her eyes she kneeled next to the for they had Caval on. "See, isn't this so much better?" she asked exaggeratedly.

"No." Caval answered her bluntly as he sat there having his bandage changed. Though a splint had to be put in place to help the arm heal. That made him wince and he was thoroughly unhappy. In fact he swore viciously as they put the bone back into place. Otherwise he had a few small cuts, one that they sewed shut which he was much more comfortable with. Still he looked at Ivy as if this was his fault.

Though it turned out the real issue was the man whose life he saved. Turned out it was the brother of the Duke, the very man who had worked so hard to deny Ivy her ability to fight with Caval. He was just leaving shortly after Caval and Ivy showed up but he was brought over on his stretcher and thanked Caval for his service and said he would be paid handsomely. "I was just doing my duty." Came his humble response as he inclined his head as only befitting their respective ranks and positions within society.

Finally the brother was gone and Caval continued to give Ivy a look. "That is why I didn't want to be here." He stated flatly.

Ivy couldn't watch as they mended him up but she held the hand she could and looked away. Even with the stitching she nearly passed out. Pain, hers or others, had never been her strong suit. It was odd, her face was clammier than his once he was done. She had a few minutes before the brother appeared though. So when he looked over the two of them she didn't seem as pathetic as she felt.

She looked down as he spoke, watching Caval intently. As the man finished and was carried off she looked at him incredulously. "You saved him?" she asked before she even commented on his reasoning for not wanting to be there. Ivy was sure he didn't do it on purpose, but then again, it was his duty. With a shake of her head she leaned down to kiss him, "You'll be fine. I'm here!"

Caval harumphed at her, not wanting her to know whom it was that he saved or to be standing over him, like some coddling woman while he just got a few cuts and scrapes and a broken bone looked at. He had a reputation to uphold and she wasn't helping at all. The doctor gave him some warnings in regards to his arm and to not do anything strenuous for the next few days, at which the doctor looked pointedly at Ivy. Finally he told him to move out because they needed the space.

That was all Caval needed to hear for him to hop down and still holding Ivy's hand said, "Come on, I think the men can do without me for a little longer. I want to hear what happened here at camp while we were away." He said it as if they had simply gone off to market for the day instead of stemming the British tide along this flank. Walking back towards the house he was more sedate than he was earlier, no longer cracking jokes.

She sided next to him as they walked along the dirt road, "Nothing really happened," she said with a shrug, but then her eyes lit up. "But I have an idea," she said with a grin as they entered the house. Letting go of his hand, Ivy moved back to the bedroom, almost to tease him, and then returned with a few raggedy pieces of long cloth that could be used as makeshift towels. It was hard to contain her excitement, even if he was injured, he had come back to her and that was all that mattered. She gabbed a satchel of things that included her soap and various clothing she had packed just incase the battle went badly. Her hand fit into his with a smile and she began to walk towards the small bathing area she had been at before.

Ivy was unsure of his ability to reach the place without further injuring himself, so she walked slowly and cautiously, even if he felt like she was coddling him. Her thin fingers interlaced through his and looked to him, seeing how the battle had warn on him in attempts to determine how bad it actually was. Her blue eyes just blinked at him kindly, adoringly and slightly filled with worry.

Caval just watched her with amusement and bewilderment. Rags? A bag of random stuff, what was all this? Still he was just happy to be with her, to be alive and in a way to be back in this run down house. Now she was taking him somewhere else as part of this little adventure of hers. She had such a wonderful vitality about her that he adored. He couldn't imagine a more spectacular person and wondered if she would want to meet let alone like his daughter someday. For now though he was thankful she was going at a slow pace. Sitting down getting tended by the doctor had allowed all of the adrenaline and the initial joy of seeing Ivy drain from him leaving him exhausted to say the least.

"Stop looking at me like I might drop over dead. I'm not some dottering old man." His voice held humor in it but he also did want her to stop being worried for him. That was his job.

"I'm not..." she whined, "Not that much anyways..." A blush rose to her cheeks as she knew he was right though. They soon came upon the stream and she looked at him with a large grin and released his hand. "I'm sure your bandages will be fine if they get a bit of water, if not we can always go back to the tent. And if you won't go, I'll have to do it and you won't want that..." she smiled and took off her overshirt, beginning to work on the cords of the corset. She just supposed it was obvious to what they were doing.

Once her corset was loose she placed it on a long and slipped out of her pants with a few good tugs. Then working her way down to the water she brought a cloth for a towel and the soap to the bank of the water. The water was cold but she walked in slowly, getting to about her thighs, she turned to Caval with a smile and her hands on her hips, awaiting him once again.

It did become obvious once they were by the stream and as she began to undress he too started to undo his pants. This was a little tricky as he only had limited mobility with his wounded arm but they were removed. The problem however was his shirt. There was just no way to bend his wounded arm to reach it appropriately for the task at hand. With a defeated sigh he asked, "Could you help?" He smiled at her as Ivy being the sweet person she was of course helped him remove his shirt.

Her standing near him made for the humorous scene of his semi-erect member pulse and flex ever more to life while they stood by the river side. Slowly he made his way into the water holding his bad arm up out of the water and covering the wound that had been freshly stitched with his good hand. While he appreciated what Ivy was about to do for him and adored her for thinking of him like this, he hated his bodies own inadequacies due to his wounds. Before she even began Caval says quietly, "Thank you."

Back
Top Bottom