Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

A moan escaped from her, her eyes moving back slowly in her head then back over him. He was teasing her though, sliding her ever so slowly down onto his hard shaft. What had she done to deserve such treatment? An exclamation of curse words strung together loosely came from her mouth but fell mute on his shoulder where her mouth was now residing. "God dammit Caval," she moaned, both at him and for him. She was impressed with his strength but also his will power to be denied for so long and still have enough power to not simply take her but make it a long drawn out process. Delicious, really.

Her mouth moved to his ear, breathing heavily, "Fuck me," she begged in a sultry tone. Even the clothes could not disguise the sexual monster that seemed incarnate within Ivy's small body.

Caval stood there impassively as she swore at him and listened to her begging. But of course he had his own thoughts. Reaching around with his other arm to get a very firm grip on her small frame, Caval lifted her slowly on him. It was clear from how her hips and thighs flexed that she tried to help speed up the process to get a quick and hard movements but he wouldn't have that, not yet. He knew exactly what he wanted and over powering her desire and lust he slowly and purposefully pumped her body up and down over his thick cock, making sure they felt every centimeter of movement, every little spasm of carnal desire as each ached for the other. His eyes gazed into hers defiant as she was now forced to rise and fall slowly upon him. "Trust me, I will fuck you soon enough but I am going to enjoy this... your frustration first."

As he allowed her to once more fall deeply onto his hardness he smiled at her, "Isn't this what you want?"

A low growl exited from her lips as he teased her more. "You're being so mean," she told him as she attempted to push herself harder and faster onto him. Ivy knew that it was impossible for her to do, but she still attempted. "Caval," she growled defiantly, "Please? Wouldn't you want to pillage and plunder my body? You need a need your first conquest as a knight, don't you?" she then pleaded with him. Her nails raked over his neck, frustrated as she was.

Her mouth moved to his, kissing him deeply, with an attempt to persuade him to actual, in Ivy's eyes, sex. "Please?" she tried again.

Slow and confidently he lifted and lowered her onto him, enjoying the feel of her sex pulling and tugging on his body. He grinned at her as he asked, "Is this mean?" He punctuated the word by lowering her until practically all she was held up by was his manhood which was buried within her. "You are mine. I will pillage and plunder you when and where I want." He was confident and desirous of her. The veteran began to build up the speed, the ferocity of her body upon his. Yet still he kept it at a steady pace, not erratic, not with abandon. No that would come later. For now he kept her wanting, enjoying her. "I think this is a conquest."

His weaker arm moved back up to run his fingers through her hair and then pulling on it roughly he leaned in and kissed at her neck, sucking upon her soft sweet skin.

Another soft growl ran through Ivy, he was denying her yet not all at the same time and it was killing her. Of course, he had quickened from his halted pace to a steady one, but it was not the wild abandon that she wanted in that moment. "You think of this as a conquest?" she repeated his question challengingly. But his answer seemed to be the tug of her hair and his humid mouth on her neck. A slow moan grumbled from within Ivy as he did so, he was pushing her to her limits. Oh, how he was infuriating! All she wanted was a good hard fuck and a night to talk and it was the night Caval decided he was going to be a tease. It was his knight night though, so Ivy receded slightly with her groans of unhappiness. After all, Caval still held her close and knew her well enough to know what would drive her wild.

"I think your mine." He growled against her neck as he traced kisses along her exposed neck, as he held her head back. It was clear she was frustrated but just as obvious was that she was enjoying this. There was no lack of him working to fulfill her lust, her want, he was just doing it his way.

Roughly his hurt arm slid his hand down out of her hair tugging at it once more to then slide along her stocking clad leg. The pace of their two bodies continuing to build to a rougher, pounding pace, still very much under his control. Roughly he moaned as he felt her sex around his cock that she was being impaled upon and lifted off of just to be brought down upon it again. He began to not just kiss but to bite at her neck and collar as their carnal joining got rough.

Ivy was being slowly fulfilled as the pace quickened. A moan moved through her lips and she moved into his arms more, pressing her tight body against him. Her tightness enveloped him, though he controlled the movements, Ivy supplied most of the moans and groans to fill the room with. As he laid kisses and nips along her neck and collar bone, Ivy let out another gasp.

The kisses made their way up to her ear. All the while he guided her body on his. His fingers playing over her, his own moans increasing. "Mmm, is this not what you wanted? Do you no longer find me sexy?" He teased her as his hips moved as well meeting her body eagerly all the while. The freshly knighted noble was enjoying the your commoner. "You seem so tense." The observation punctuated by his fingers gripping her stockings and thighs to pull her onto him rougher.

A smile giggle rose up from her lips as he teased her, "Of course I do, you odd duck," she told him with a smile. That smile then became a gasp as he trust into her, "Mmm, please, more of that," she moaned through shut eyelids and a dropped jaw. Ivy's thoughts moved from the pleasure to the baby growing inside of her. Another thrust and her eyes clenched tighter, "Yes," she moaned into his neck, egging him on.

Moving aside the skirt his hand gripped roughly at her soft ass, lifting and dropping her onto him as he thrust into the young woman who clearly wanted more. Again he moaned as he began to push up into her, increasing his pace but doing so at a steady rate. Biting at her tender neck and then nipping at her earlobe be panted with desire. "Cum on me, Ivy. Obey me and then we'll switch things up and I will fuck you my little conquest." His lusty command whispered into her ear as his rough fingers played over her sensitive skin. It had been a while and he lacked the tenderness to be sweet in this moment with her.

Her voice was husky, well for Ivy anyways, as she spoke into his skin, "That sounds delicious," she told him slowly, drawing out her syllables to accentuate the sexuality of her feelings for him, though it would be easily lost within this setting of their desires. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him, clinging to him with her arms, though she really didn't need to as Caval was sufficiently strong enough to hold her. A little roughly, but still. Her sweet lips found his once again as she suppressed a moan with them, oh how he filled her to the point of a slight pain. It was exhilarating.

A few thrusts later Ivy was convulsing with pleasure atop of him. Her small curvy body shuttered a soft sigh, which turned into a quickly gaining whimpered moan of Caval's name followed with a few soft cuss words here and there. Her eyes closed partially and an almost high smile rose on her face. "More?" she asked cutely, yet deviantly at the same time.

Rough was certainly how he was acting, he wanted this, the slow, steady, torturous sex that would drive Ivy nuts but he did want to also just take her in an animalistic fury. Which he knew would happen in good time. His strong hands moved her body on him like she weighed nothing until he started to hear the young village girl begin to sweat and her body bucking against his and then he used them more to give her stability while Ivy did the work. Of course he kept pushing and pulling his thick cock inside her tight body and his own swears joined hers as he felt her orgasmic release all around him. He continued to push into her, a little after the waves receded. When her cute, coy little question came he only smirked bemusedly at her.

Then gripping her tightly he lifted her like some rag doll off of him and placed her down. As he did so he took a step and turned to wind up behind her. Hands still on her hips holding her skirts up he let go with one only to guide his hardness into her once more. With her body so wet and eager and he having had her as he wanted, now it was time to fulfill both of their desires. His hips met hers sharply as his manhood pierced her, almost lifting her up off her feet and slamming her forward. "Now, my little conquest, your screams will tell the whole inn that you are mine." Again he pushed into her with almost an angry intensity as he let loose his lust and instead of gently ramping up the sex or the methodical build up of earlier, he started immediately with pounding into her body, taking her, fucking her with all the force, lust and love he could muster.

Her legs wobbled slightly as he set Ivy down, her body still reeling from the climax. However, there was little time allotted for such things as Caval sided up behind her, pressing her forward almost angrily. She was surprised at first, but as she moved to rest her hands on the side of the bed, a smile rose to her lips. The smile only lingered for a moment before her mouth was agape with the pleasure of Caval behind her and inside her. The intense bucking of his hips against hers was exactly what she had been looking for during the first round, and now she had it as moans punctuated by his thrusts rang in the room.

Hands clutched her hips, indentations of his fingers upon her skin would be clearly visible later on in the night and early the next day. Bruises really, but Ivy wouldn't mind it. Not for the fucking that she was receiving at the moment. Soon, she would beg for his release, wanting him to enjoy her just as she had enjoyed him so.

Caval pressed into her, feeling her body weak from exertion fueled his desire to take her, possess the young woman. Dressed up like a lady her body was not easily accessible, often his hands found bountiful amounts of cloth rather than the hips, breasts, flesh that he desired but he made sure that he found what he wanted. Still tipsy he did not act out of some calculated way to please her or himself but rather instinctual, animalistic cues that fed him.

Hooking his good arm under her leg he lifted her up, turning her onto her side, making her collapse on the bed. Still holding her body so that it overhung the edge just barely he pressed into her from this new vantage point. His cock sliding easily within her slick walls, deep, pounding but now he could look into her eyes and Ivy could see how he was lost in the carnal moment of it all. Reaching down he grabbed at her full breasts as he pulled her leg up allowing him to plunge ever deeper and harder into her giving her no solace or break from his assault on her body. Moans and groans were all he could imagine though in his mind foul words and dark thoughts about her tried to break through the sheer wall of lust that guided him.

Caval surprised her yet again, as he lifted her, and essentially flung her, on to the bed, contorting her body in a new position to his liking. But soon the new position was to Ivy's liking as well. He worked her over, guiding himself ruthlessly in and out of her tightness, her blue eyes clenched tightly as her sweet lips cried out his name over and over. But as her eyes opened, they met his dark ones as he grasped for her breast, he had gone rogue essentially now. And to Ivy, it was sexy for him to be so over come by such passion and lust. A loud moan came from her lips at the simple thought, and actions, of Caval pleasing himself with her body.

Her body, which was hot with the layers of fabric that covered it. Rather than a healthy blush, Ivy's skin was a deep red, covered in a slight sheen of perspiration. Her short blonde hair was sticking to her forehead in places and her mouth seemed eternally open. With a lick of her lips, she attempted to dry her parched mouth. "Cum for me Caval, please," she moaned, "Fill me my sweet hot knight."

Rough fingers carressed and fondled her body from her thighs to her sensitive sex. While his other hand came down to swat playfully at her pale ass and gripping it he pulled her by her rear onto his hardness. The war veteran was certainly having his way with her now as she'd requested. When she spoke he just grinned at her almost a cruely. "No, Lady Ivy, this is my night and I will cum when I choose." He slapped her rump once more as he also arched his cock sharply into her, driving to the hilt.

Leaning down he then covered her mouth with his, brushing his lips, kissing her warmly, desirously. Then his mouth lowered to the top of her cleavage, which was all he could get to of her breasts for now and started kissing and biting at them. He moaned roughly. While his fingers worked over her clitoris and his manhood deep inside her, he enjoyed the sounds she made, her leg wrapped around him, her warm womanly body. A low rumble came from him as he began to buck wildly against her, his hands pinning her down, hungrily possessing her, pleasing her and himself. Hands grabbing and rubbing over her body, trying to enjoy every bit of her that he wanted. Her lips, breasts, legs, ass, the clothing she was clad in. Holding onto her stockinged leg and carressing her calf, thigh. "Fuck. Ivy... I need you..." He continued to call her name and swear as he finally found his release, as the hot hard pulsing waves coursed through his cock and his thick seed was launched into her already active womb.

His heat filled within her, her fingers grasping at whatever they found purchase on. Her eyes were clenched and her mouth was ajar. Her sultry lips were formed into a oval as her moist tongue ran across them. her corset wrapped tightly around her as she gasped with his movements. Ivy's body was warn and she was becoming more so as he had his way with her. Oh, but it was such sweet sex for her and very worth it. Caval's rough fingers found their way down her legs, across the soft stockings and clenched upon the velvet fabric bunched around her waist as he released inside her, exciting her slightly. That excitement simmered back down though as she remembered her news for him.

Ivy's lips pulled into a small bud, contemplating. Hoping he was still languished from the liquor of earlier and the rough sex that had just played out, Ivy hoped that he didn't notice the slight tug of her lips or the pull of her leg from him ever so slowly. Even though her body was crying out for more, there were bigger matters at hand and she really felt the need to be held. Loved even.

But that wasn't really an option for her to ask of him. It wasn't fair. Perhaps in time he would fall in love with her, but she could not ask it from him. Well, she could ask for it a million times, but she could not take one more rejection from him. The mind understood the reasons and the steps to reach love, but her heart was aching for it. For some sort of recognition in return. She almost felt hollow, which was an odd sensation for a pregnant woman. Growing, but hollow. She couldn't reveal that to him tonight though, it was his night. A night for good news, she could not let herself ruin it for him.

If he wanted to continue, she would, but Ivy had a feeling that Caval was ready to relax and nod off to sleep for the night. Morning. Whichever it was now. Perhaps he would give her some sort of sign, something that would give her comfort to move into his arms and tell him the secret that was practically falling from her lips at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom