Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

"Exactly, like she's forgotten she's a woman." Caval agrees as the tailor fusses over Ivy. It was amusing to see the tables turned, to see her so uncomfortable about being fussed over. Of course he hated it, he had good reason to though. Ivy though needed to see what the issue was and perhaps learn a lesson from it. Also it would be sweet to see her in a dress.

Once the tailor left Caval agreed with her assessment with a slight nod. "He's not that odd. And I am not going to that dinner." He says accusingly as he points at the door the tailor just left through. "People somehow know about this whole knighting thing and I got propositioned once this morning, the women are all eyeing me and that is the fourth meal I've been invited to so that I can meet some random selection of daughters." He says in a huff, clearly displeased wit the attention. "It's absurd."

Finally he moved to sit down in the chair. "As for you, young lady, if you are going to see me knighted and then expect to share my bed let alone a dance with me during the gala dinner after wards then you will dress the part." He said in all seriousness as he looked over at her. "You may think pants are fine and I admit you have quite a style all your own but we all must play our parts." A wink at her showed signs of being serious but with a hint of mirth. "So, it seems you don't like being fussed over by the way. Hm, and yet you are so good at fussing."

She attempted to ignore the blow to her ego of the other women eyeing him. Of course, Ivy understood why and she was glad he was more complaining over the glances rather than bragging, but it still stung a little bit. "I know I'm a woman," she told him snidely, "But you're not the one who has to wear all the frills and things that go along with it. It's infuriating, demeaning, and it restrains my movements." With a heavy sigh though, she concluded, "But I will wear a dress for this event to make you happy." Her lips were pursed but she gave him a smile as she bounced back to sitting on the bed. 

"And of course I do not like being fussed over, who does really? Little girls I suppose, but I never really had a time to be a self centered child, did I?" though a serious comment, it was made light by her tone and smile as he sat in the chair across from her. "So, this morning?" she asked, abandoning the previous topic completely, "What was that all for? Attempting to keep me in your bed?" Ivy gave a playful laugh though, somewhat excited for the gala that would be the day after tomorrow.

Caval looked at her curious of her tone and what she was espousing. "So you get to sit back and laugh at me that I will have to wear some pompous outfit, yet when asked to wear similar clothes, clothes that everyone believes is befitting your sex you pout. Are you upset with how the creator made you?" In fact he was genuinely curious. Men and women are different and he could see why a woman would want to be treated as a man. Ivy had already proven that having masqueraded as a soldier.

Carefully he looked at her. There was a question that had been bothering him and he half expected and dreaded the answer but he needed to know. "Once I am better and I have my new unit to field will you want be a soldier again? Even if it means you must fight in another unit?" Caval knew that as a knight he may well be placed in with the armored cavalry and he doubted Ivy could bear the weight of the armor and weapons, let alone handle the horse and combat at the same time.

A grin pulled her lips back as he asked what she thought of herself. "Of course I am happy with what, and who, I am. However, I just think that I shouldn't be restricted to some frivolous dress. Not to mention, once the event is over, men get to go back to normal working clothes, yet women just have a slightly toned down version of the dressy outfit."

Ivy didn't stop there though, she continued, "Is it so wrong to ask for your feet to not be put in toppling death traps?" With a shrug she kept on with the second question, as it still pertained to her rights, or lack there of, as a woman. "What do you wan me to do? I mean, I don't really trust anyone at my back like you." With that she moved from the bed to kneel beside the chair he was sitting in to be closer to him. Her hand caressed his cheek softly. "Your wish, non-perverted wish, is my command."

Ivy was pretty sure to what he would want her to do, hole up in a castle or hut somewhere and be safe. Which was fine a long a she could get her siblings to wherever that was. And if Caval would be able to stay for a month here and there. The thought was a abstract one, but she hoped it would become more detailed over time, hopefully with Caval in more of those details. Especially because when she had bathed the other day the woman had spoke of her form, that of a mother-to-be. At first Ivy had shook it off, but the last few days had expired there had been some signs. Nothing she would tell Caval about until she was sure, that is.

"So if the dress wasn't frivulous then would it be okay?" Caval inquired plainly. "You know that I find you a most pleasing companion, yet I'm still confused at how it was that you decided to join the military and now to wear pants everywhere." Immediately he waved off his concern. "Of course I know why and in fact it is one of the many things I find extremely admirable about you but it also confuses me."

"I want you to be safe of course." He smiled as she moved over and knelt beside him. As she spoke of wishes he was having several perverted ones going through his head so when she clarified that only non-perverted ones would be allowed he laughed out loud. A loud boisterous laugh. Then clasping his hand over hers he smiled at her adoringly. "Listen, to me, I want you to be happy and safe. Honestly I would feel best if you were at our home, where ever that will be with your sisters and maybe in time my daughter. If you can not do that I will make sure you are in a unit of good me who will watch out for you as I know you would for them."

"As for my wish, much like I did to you this morning, they are all very perverted." He said with a grin. "I fear the knighting ceremony may be delayed with how much time I will need to confess my sins before it. Because dear Lady Ivy; a title mind you you may need to get used to, my wish is to have you... but as I'm under doctors orders then let me say when I am knighted, I expect you to forget any such doctors gobbledy-gook and to help me celebrate my ascendency within this worldly order. So then what is it you wish? I've already brought you breakfast in bed, I've satisfied your wants that you didn't even know you had..." He trailed off wondering what she would say. Of course he had non-perverted ideas but it was more fun to tease her at first. To see her cheeks darken with blush at his forward nature.

Her cheeks did flush with color as he spoke to her, as he wanted, but part of it was from being embarrassed that she was being so demanding when she had little to demand. Before the war, it would have been a dream come true if someone wanted to take her measurements for a dress and not give her an altered one of her mother's. "I was not trained to be a lady, I didn't grow up in a house where things were given to me like this. I'm not saying you did," she clarified, "but I will not be content with sitting on my arse at home while you prance around the battlefield wielding swords and such." Her eyes blinked up at him slowly, taking in his reaction before she continued, "But with that said, I don't want to fight among anyone else," Or harm the possible child... she thought, "So I will hole up somewhere safe. Only if you visit more often than naught." Ivy's smile widened and she moved herself to sit on his lap gingerly, so she didn't hurt him but still could be closer to him.

Moving her forehead to meet his she smiled. "I plan to ignore all of the terribleness the doctors have proclaimed once you are knighted, no worries," her voice was a soft whisper, once done she pressed her slightly parted lips to his with a sly grin. Her fingertips ran along the side of his neck and across his good shoulder sexily. "I have no wish, Sir Caval," she pulled away momentarily to tell him so, but only to return once more to his lips and kissing them.

"I wasn't trained to be a lord!" Caval quickly retorts as if that immediately countered her argument. "So then tend to the lands, help your siblings, be a wonderful example of what a lady can be to our neighbors whether they be Counts and Duchesses or pig farmers and tanners. I'm not asking you to sit around writing me letters while you wait for me. That's stupid." Also Caval wasn't the strongest reader. Words kind of moved on the page and letters seemed wrong sometimes. In another day and age where literacy was important he could have received help but that wasn't where he was.

"I don't want you to fight, dear. I don't want you in danger." Caval sounded almost desperate at this. He knew what could happen and the idea of losing her to violence was an impossible nightmare. Yes, it had a lot to do with that she was a woman. While more forward thinking than some he was a man of his times. Lightly he wrapped an arm around Ivy lovingly as he gazed at her with an adoring smile. She was wonderful and he hoped that she would never leave him.

Then he grinned. "Oh! Just for my knighting, after that I should be careful again, but not for too much longer." An eyebrow raised, "No wish? Honestly? I have to admit, that is kind of boring m'lady." His reply carried the same mirth as when she called him 'sir.'

Instead of answering she pressed her lips back upon his, partially because she had nothing to say to that really. A few minutes later she pulled back slowly, "So where will this magical safe home be? What happens if the war turns south? How will we retrieve my brother and sister?" Her questions were legitimate, but even Ivy knew that he would not have all the answers for her. "And when will I get to see you?" Her lips contorted slightly to the side as she thought. "What happens if...?" she didn't finish the thought there. It was too morbid for the happy moment they were just having. 

With a shake of her head she made the  smile reappear on her face, "I'm sorry," she told him quickly, "I shouldn't ask those things so soon." She recognized herself withdrawing so she attempted to stay close to him. It wasn't on purpose that she did this, it was a habit that formed when she had to hide feelings from her siblings. But she loved Caval. But did she love him enough to give up all of her thoughts for his rejection. Not yet. "I'm just worried," she told him, "You know im a worrier." 

Caval was stunned, all of a sudden their family was in danger, he was lost in way, possibly dead or dying. His face showed his shock at Ivy deciding that answering what her wish would be too dificult so kissing him until she alludes to his death. "No, you shouldn't ask about such things." He corrected her. "I am sure that my death would cause you pain but I don't think it would alter your life that much. It's fine that you worry but if you worry about your friends and family dying all the time, of war consuming the land then you will never enjoy yourself."

"Honestly I'm a little worried that you can't think of one nice thing you would wish for and instead your mind goes to war, family as captives and my death." Strong arms held her on his lap, there was no way he'd let her retreat as he knew what that tended to lead to with Ivy. "So why don't you try that again." He offered with a smile. "Go ahead and kiss me again and then say something that isn't completely morbid." His voice had lightened by this point. Still concerned but hopeful that she would take his advice rather than continuing down the dark paths she seemed to prefer.

"I don't have anything to wish for, not because I'm morbid, but because I am content with what I have. I didn't feel the need to ask, or dream, for things I cannot do or can't ask others to achieve." Ivy's lips were pursed into a tight line, she had always been made fun of by Ivan for being morbid and tiring. She did not attempt to flee his lap, but she looked at him honestly, "I just want to be safe with you, Alex, Rosaline, and Marie. I don't need anything else, knight or not." Why did he never understand her when she spoke her thoughts? Perhaps his women  never had their own... she thought meanly, but internally took the comment back from the universe. It was frowned upon to speak ill of the dead. 

Caval was so infuriating sometimes. 

A good time later, there was a knock on the door. "Sir! Lady! Your dressings!" the tailor called through the door. "I had some pre-made ideas before I took your measurements..." he continued through the door and into the room once Ivy had opened the door for the full-armed tailor and his accompanying seamstress. Ivy figured it was his prettiest daughter to tempt Caval away. After their current conversation, the lithe brunette might just do so. 

"For the master," he said as he handed Caval his ceremonial garb, "And the Lady," he added with a grin, "Is it possible for you to come with me so we can try on your dress and make sure it is perfect?" He gave a slight pause, addressing Caval the whole time, "Tabitha will assist you, if that is okay?" Of course she will, Ivy thought, rolling her eyes as she was led from the room. 

The talior led her to a separate room that seemed to be empty for the time being as Ivy realize that Caval never said yes, but the man took her away anyways. Oh well, she thought off handedly as the man motioned for her to strip down as he began to separate the sections of the dress from one another. Ivy heaved a large sigh as she saw the mass of fabrics. The task to get her in them then began. 

After a long strech of time, she was completely in the dark purple velvet mechanism this man called a dress. It clenched tightly around her torso, but came up in a sweetheart neckline without straps with a black lace lining around the edges of the bodice. At her hips, the bodice suddenly turned into a large skirt, supported by a mass of this under the dress that Ivy didn't even want to think about. Her figure was stunning, but she was beginning to wonder if it was worth it as she attempted to move with some grace. 

It would take some time. The man laughed at her as she stumbled about the room, then handed her matching gloves that went up past her elbows. She had never been this dressed up in her life. It was an odd sensation for her. The tailor attempted to take more time, Ivy supposed for his daughter to make her move, but she was done being separated from him while he was with her. So, Ivy being Ivy, bounded down the hallway in full dress to see him, and show him. Mostly to see if his view of her changed any. Perhaps he would look upon her with his dark eyes and forget the little tramp trap in the room. 

Caval was ready to put together a retort about Ivy and her pessimism. Honestly she could see things from a rosier picture if she wanted to but clearly that wasn't her way. Not that it was Caval's either, which is perhaps what disturbed him most. It was his job to worry and struggle for others, to carry their issues so that they could focus on staying alive but Ivy didn't seem to have any of that, yet she wanted to shoulder his issues. She was so infuriating.

However his thought process and his ability to counter her statements were interrupted by the tailor. Caval rolled his eyes and groaned slightly as the man and his daughter barged in to show them their color options and what the outfits will look like. "Uh, I don't think that is wise..." Was all he got out as Caval and Ivy were seperated leaving him with the young woman who was already trying too hard with her blushing, smiling and giggling. In fact she was being so insipidly cute to get his attention Caval really wanted to slap her.

Yet the woman was doing her job, helping him with the clothing and yet the way she helped him with the clothes was a well planned act to show what she brought to the table as a potential wife. Caval found himself a little conflicted as Tabitha all but offered to do things he had never done and was dubious Ivy would ever do. The tailor's daughter was overly friendly and lewd in her motions as she put him in an outfit that seemed fine yet he was more distracted by the young woman and was having trouble focusing one the make of the outfit though it was a bit constricting and itchy around the shoulders.

So it was that when Ivy came bounding into the room he was in a preposterous outfit of his own, it was clearly made so as to compliment Ivy's in similar colors and style. What was also evident was that Tabitha was impossibly close to him on his left leg. Caval though looked none too pleased and nodded his head to Ivy, "Hm... I see they really do like purple. It's much lovelier on you." He says with more than a touch of tension in his voice.

Then looking at the young tailor's daughter he mutters, "Perhaps you could give me a bit of room."

Of course the little witch was on him. Of course. The fire within Ivy burned, wanting to rip the tramp off of him and give her a beating. She was reminded though that she couldn't do that, though she wanted to, due to the talking dress that she carried. "I think you look quite dashing," she told him with a slight giggle, but was moved aside by the tailor who then began fussing over Caval and something in the top of the suit. Apparently the 'seamstress' was not well versed it fittings.

Ivy rolled her eyes at the try hard Tabitha. Pathetic, but she still wanted to rip the girl's hair out. "Help me out of this?" she asked nicer then she felt. Tabitha nodded and followed Ivy to the previous room with her head hanging in defeat. Or, that's how Ivy saw it anyways.

Once she was freed from the fabric prison she heaved large sigh of relief and climbs back into her pants and corset, tying it lightly. After she had shooed off Tabitha back to her father, she went against her better judgement and went to the medical tent, hoping a nicer doctor would be there.

After wordless exam in the back of the tent, Ivy was sent back to Caval. They wouldn't tell him the news, unless she wanted them to. But, Ivy wanted to save it for another time. Tomorrow's tomorrow was to be about Caval, not Ivy.

Caval smiled at Ivy, "Oh, don't go... Oh, yeah." He did not want to spend any more time with this whole new outfit thing, yet Ivy was distancing herself from him oddly. Was she just giving up after seeing the tailors daughter practically dry humping his leg. When Tabitha came back and Ivy didn't and in fact Ivy continued to not come back his concern got bigger. Perhaps the enormity of the situation had scared her and now she was fleeing again. He wasn't sure his heart would be able to take her abandoning him again.

Of course the tailor and his daughter saw the stress between Caval and Ivy as a perfect time to sell themselves as a family, an opportunity for him and them both if only there was some way to intertwine their fates. He did not hide the rolling of his eyes at this vagrant display of opportunism. It was the sort of position grubbing that he associated as only being with the nobility. Yet here he was trapped by fabric, pins and measurements to listen to the inane prattling of these wannabe social climbers.

Then there was the issue that the tailor brought up that with Caval being an important person, with many new found powers came great responsibility and some choices would no longer be his.

So it was that once finally left alone Caval sat in the bare inn room worrying about an issue he had not thought about in years. Marriage could be for love amongst common people though even then often it was arranged for economic gain, but with him becoming nobility marriage might now not be his choice but that of his lord, that what he wanted may be overruled by some higher order nobleman.

A dark cloud hung over his head and had enveloped him when Ivy finally came back. At least her return removed his fear that she had left him, again. "Ah, where did you go? Are you okay?"

"The little twirp ripped open my bandages when she was undressing me. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but it did," she rolled her eyes extravagantly to express her displeasure in the small woman. A small grin played upon her lips though, attempting to let Caval know she was happy with him, even though the little bitch was crawling up his leg and practically into his pants. Ugh! she thought, happy that they were gone when she arrived back. "So I had to go down to the medical tent, my favorite..." A giggle played from her lips as she sided up next to him on the bed, partially in his lap. "Remind me to play dirty little seamstress and customer some time as foreplay, you seemed to secretly like it," she gave him a wink to show her kidding tone, not wanting to step on his toes as he looked peeved as it was.

Caval raised an eyebrow at her, curious if she was telling the truth or just covering for her indecision and blaming it on Tabitha, which made sense. He was not pleased with her either. Still he smiled as Ivy moved onto his lap. "Hm, are you sure you'd be able to be as shameless as the seamstress?" He quipped bemusedly. It was nice having Ivy be so close and he wrapped his arms about her.

Unfortunately this was one of the few moments he got to be close to her over the next few days. There were meetings, assignments, working with his old unit as their orders were transferred to another commander, as he now would become a knight under one of the relatively local lords. In fact his nights were often sleepless, as he worried about things he'd never thought of before, only finding rest when he would pass out at the table provided into the inn.

When the day of the knighting came Caval was rushed from one ceremony and meeting to another. He had to get dressed, be blessed by the church, meet with other dignitaries, the others who would be honored this day and more. Finally the big event came, so many were gathered dressed up in the fine church, the next town over. Caval and others stood in a line awaiting their time to be called forth and knighted. The outfit turned out to be quite nice looking, they had done a good job and the royal look of it made him actually seem to fit in with the esteemed company he was. The ceremony was lovely but it did drag on with all the pomp and circumstance.

The church was the most extravagant church that was not a cathedral within this district. The vaulted ceilings, the statuary, the reliefs and murals showed the splendor of the almighty and his kingdom as Caval had rarely seen. The pews had images of the saints engraved upon the end pieces and gold was inlaid over several of the finer pieces about the church building.

Eventually it was his turn and the Duke touched the sword to both of Caval's shoulders and head. After the solemn ceremony which involved then being blessed once more by the priest he then moved back off along the dias until everyone else was done. When the knighting ceremony was finally over Caval moved to leave the dias but was swarmed by others, shaking hands, congratulating, accepting the well wishes of those who were now peers and subservient and of course those who remained superiors in station to the veteran. With great effort though he tried to make it through the vast hordes to finally see Ivy once more. He just offered a small smile as relief washed over him, that she was still here, waiting for him.

"Handsome," she told him with a smile as he strided over to her. Her eyes were list glazed over with her admiration for him. It had also been awhile since she had seen him in the past two days, his schedule busy and hers barren. It was good though, as she spent most of her mornings on her knees, sick to her stomach, only being relieved when one of the maids she trusted would help her to her feet and give her some bread or crackers with a large glass if water. Ivy was weak, and she felt it, but she couldn't let Caval know. Not yet. This was too big of an event in his life for her to ruin with her petty news. Well, petty for a knight anyways, so she thought.

"So, Sir Caval, are you mine for the rest of the night?" she asked under her breath as she clasped her hand around his. Perhaps the next morning she would tell him. Or later that night, as when morning would break she knew the routine that would follow the sun's rising. Ivy was ready to get out of her dress, and the hit sea of people insisting on not bathing for days. Her fingers interlaced with his, even if inappropriate at this point, she was searching for a support she could bot find within her own body.

With a small roll of the eyes and a shake of his head, Caval was bemused at being called handsome in the overblown outfit. "Uh-huh." He said unconvinced. Then he took a moment to look at Ivy. "Then again I think you look... just the most wonderous vision, ever. Yet you probably would disagree with that too." Grinning he turned back to nod at someone who had touched his shoulder as they walked by. He was sweating and feeling claustrophobic with all the motion going on around him and the fancy clothes.

Then he heard Ivy speak of the evening. Looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, well, me and the rest of the knights were all going to go down into the town where there's supposedly this inn with...." Then he laughed heartily at his teasing story. "No, of course." Quickly leaning in he kissed her cheek before whispering, "But it is you who will be mine, good lady."

Standing straight again he sighed a little out of sorts. "However I must speak to the monseigneur first but then we can be together. If you want go to our room in the local inn, but don't take that off. Well, the under coats to the skirt you can but the rest is for me to decide." He said with a saucy wink before moving off to go find perhaps the most important person in the room.

"You're right, I don't agree," she told him with a smile, returning his peck to the cheek with her own, "I think you look dashing." He was turning away from her now, leaving her presences. "I suppose I'll meet you there," she told him taking his saucy wink to walk away with.

Ivy knew her way back, through the crowd and back to the inn, but part of her felt alone. Lonely and sad as she walked through the streets of the empty town. All of the people, and more, were attending the ball she was now leaving. But it wasn't fair for her to feel empty and alone, she was doing this for Caval, and herself, really but part of her was dying at the moment.

Later she could feel better, when Caval was with her. Once she arrived in the inn, she began to head up to their room to partially disrobe. After a few tries, she succeeded in getting most of the clothes off and hidden away. Then, she waited.

Caval was a little bit before coming back to the inn. The meeting had not gone how he expected and was left still quite mysterious but in time he was able to say good bye to those he had to and excuse himself from the ball. Having enjoyed the fine spirits there he was still able to walk a straight line down the road back to the inn, well a mostly straight line. Making his way into the inn he smiled and ordered a bottle of wine and grabbed two mugs to take with him up to the room.

Despite the odd party and the even more cryptic discussion at the end of it at this point his mind was focused on the prize. He had been denied Ivy for so long due to his arm, which still ached, the promotion and of course the war but tonight he had promised himself and her that she would be his and nothing would get in the way.

Reaching the door he paused and realizing she may have decided to not listen to him and strip down to wait for him naked he thought it best to knock on the door and say, "It's me." Before opening the door and walking in. Placing the bottle and mug on the table he grinned as he looked over at her but quickly changed to a pout. "Aw... You looked like a sophisticated lady..." Caval didn't need to state that he wanted to fuck her looking like a woman he had always felt was way out of his class and yet that is exactly what he told her as he mockingly went over and sat roughly in the chair. He was wearing his ridiculous outfit so she could have the sense of being taken by some noble lord, yet she stole his fantasy from him. In his buzzed sense of the world he knew this was wrong! Not that it mattered, he still wanted her and with that knowledge he smiled at her.

Slowly he pushed himself to stand up and then curled a finger indicating for her to come to him.

Ivy didn't say anything when he entered, just sat on the edge if the bed quietly, moving her skirts to lay correctly. It was much easier to function when there was only one layer of fabric rather than five or six. The corset was laced up loosely, but it still did its job, pressing her bosom upwards. He sat, perched really, in the chair giving her a moment to eye him, which she did. He rose though, curling his finger at her. From the untrained eye, it looked like the beginnings of a mating dance, which essentially it was.

She moved to stand slowly, taunting him. Her eyes held her desire though as they flashed up to his for a milliseconds before they looked upon the floor, her bare feet moving across it towards him. Her careful arms wrapped around his neck when she could reach him, and her calf slid up the side of his leg, urging him to begin their fun

How lucky was he that Ivy was waiting for him. She was teasingly slow coming over to him and it was clear through those fancy purple pants that it was working on him. Gripping her body firmly Caval pulled her against him as her leg slid over his so she could feel the obvious erection and excitement she was building within him. His eyes looked into hers for a moment before he covered her mouth with his, a passionate kiss that was forceful, wanting. Lips nipping at hers his finger curled over the fanciful dress, holding her near to him, needing her.

He used his size and strength to overcome her, to yank her against him, almost lifting her off her feet so that she would be his. One hand snaked down to grab at her firm rear through the thick fabric of the skirt. It was interesting as the clothing made sensual contact harder the fulfillment of the fantasy of having sex with someone outside of his station, or what his station and life was up until a couple hours ago built up a great deal of sexual anticipation within him. Roughly he moaned against her lips, his own sweet from the port he’d been drinking.

His strength always took her breath, his lifting of her towards him strongly made her sigh into him even more so. The fabric of her skirt made her hotter than she was already, her cheeks flushed with passion and lust. As he pressed his lips to hers, she tasted the tang of the wine from earlier, one she had abstained from, but she took the taste of him in, her tongue swirling with his within their mouths.

In his hands she trembled gently, her long lashes sweeping upwards to look at him as they broke from the kiss. He needed this from her, and she knew it. She couldn't let him down. Her mouth fell upon his neck, hot and random kisses placed upon it. Her nails raked over his back through the dress shirt. She needed this too.

Caval moaned into her mouth as his need for her grew as if it hadn’t already been a raging torrent of lust, desire and even the unmentioned love for her. While not drunk the alcohol clouded his decision making so he was indecisive about taking her roughly or continuing to play with this clothed groping, molesting, teasing that was making them both so hungry. Then it struck him he could have both. So it was that his hands continued to slide over her body, so she could feel his dark hunger for her as her clothes shifted over her soft skin. Lips and tongue played over hers with breathy kisses as he felt like a horny teen again confounded by clothing that was in the way of the true prize. Powerful arms kept Ivy pressed against him, not allowing her a chance to escape his furious carnality.

The pounding of his heart was the only sound he could make out besides the ruffling of their equally posh and encumber some outfits. He ran a hand roughly through her lovely yet short blonde locks, holding her near as she kissed at his neck. Fingers played through those short strands, a symbol of what she gave up for her family and now she was willing to give that up to be part of his. “Ivy…” He moaned her name. “You’ve been feeling neglected haven’t you?” He teased.

His hands surrounded her, had she wanted to get away she would have not been able to. Though as they continued, Ivy pushed closer to him, pulling into him so their bodies were pressed up against one another more so. As he moaned for her, teasing even through his lust, she slid her leg back down his and planted it firmly on the floor, only to lift the other one and rest it against the arm of the chair behind him. With her leg outstretched she used her dainty hand to yank the deep violet fabric up to her thighs for him, revealing the stockings and garter belt that lay beneath. She did not need to lead his hand to her thighs though, as it was attracted there like a magnet. With a wicked grin she returned her lips back to his neck while her nimble fingers began to unclasp the shirt of his outfit.

Ivy spoke no words to him, they seemed frivolous to her now. Her hands had succeeded in revealing his chest to her, letting her hands run across it, she smiled against his tanned skin. Her arms then moved around his neck, and Ivy moved, with a slight hop, to wrap both of her stockinged legs around his torso, pressing her body as close to his as possible. Her lips met with his again, passionate kisses were exchanged as she clung to him. One of her hands moved to the back of his neck, then to tangle into his hair. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she was once again reminded of his strength and power over her, it turned her on even more.

The neediness of Ivy matched his own which inflamed his lust and love for her. She was passionate and when in the mood was an incredible minx and now he was seeing another glimpse of that. His strong hands guided her, forcing her to kiss him sometimes and pulling her away others so he could enjoy the lustful look in her eyes, her beautiful decolletage. Kissing upon her cleavage just before she placed her leg up beside him.

Her wicked grin was answered by that one strong, hand sliding up along her stocking, following the garter belt to her hips and womanhood. His dark eyes gazed into hers with a dangerous look. As she hopped up to wrap her limbs around him she found her body supported by his good arm, still wrapped around her leg and boldly caressing and violating her sex. His arm squeezed her thigh in its vice grip as he got his hand into better position to molest her intimate body. As well she could feel the tip of his hard cock pressing against her ass and could tell how hard he was since it was helping in supporting her weight.

His arm, still bandaged with a light splint on it took the less strenuous work load of feeling her up through the thick fabric, threatening to rip it but at the last moment he reigned in his lust, so he might be able to enjoy this outfit more than once. Dropping his arm he yanked his pants down to expose his waist, having all of the grace and delicacy of a stampede of cattle. No instead he guided his thick member to her waiting body and teased her with the tip of it. No more, and his strong arms denied her anymore than that. Then it was his turn to smirk knowing he had what she desired this time. Slowly, oh so slowly he lowered her onto himself, biting his lower lip as her sex slowly slid down encompassing his thickness.

Back
Top Bottom